Getting Caught

Story Info
Getting caught masterbating.
1.4k words
4.21
12.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_Wild1
His_Wild1
16 Followers

Today it happened. I got caught. I have been obsessing over this hot older man for months. Every time I see him, my panties get wet and my cheeks get flushed. He has this effect on me that I have never felt before. Now, to say I have a crush on him would be too juvenile but he makes my heart pound so hard I can feel the beat between my legs. I met him at work. He is my superior in every sense of the word and when I try to work with him, I get tongue tied and my thoughts get clouded. He probaby thinks I'm an idiot.

About 6 months ago I started working on this project in his area, assigned by another team to work with his group. Immediately upon meeting him to discuss plans, I could feel myself checking him out. He is polite with a deep voice. Has a charasmatic laugh and the way everyone in the room seemed at ease with him, it was easy to tell he was well liked. I was going to enjoy this assigment.

After that first meeting, he and I had daily touch-points to discuss the plan and how things were coming. These meetings were usually pretty brief in nature but soon I felt myself finding excuses to extend my time in his space. I wasn't expecting anything to actaully come of my growing desires for him but I loved to day dream about endless possibilities. Todd was about six feet tall; maybe 180lbs. Athletic, hot dad body. When I look at him, I imagine calling him daddy. His hair was starting to turn silver on his head and in his goatee. I often wondered if that meant his pubes were silver also. I found myself constantly thinking of Todd throughout the day. I would see if he was online so I could walk past his office on my way to the breakroom, attempt to ask him random questions so I could get another glance at him. I was always checking him out and I caught myself thinking of him taking me any way he wanted all over the office.

As I was trying to focus on some things for this project, I went back to the office late one evening. I assumed that with the quiet, empty space, I may be less distracted and therefore able to focus on what needed to be finished. I was well on my way to being productive when I found myself wondering what Todd might be doing right then. Would he be at home, relaxing and watching tv. Is he alone?...the thoughts spiral from there. I hope he's alone. Honestly I hope he's thinking about me. I find myself wondering if he can smell my sex when we are in his office. Can he tell when he talks I'm focused on his lips moving and wanting them to be sucking on my tits? Instinctively I lightly slide my fingers across my now hard nipples. God, the thoughts of how he is in bed flood my mind. I have caught myself eyeing his package more frequently the last month or so. I wonder if he ever sees me staring and I wonder if he does, would he like seeing the reaction I have to his whole package. As my mind drifts to Todd, I take a walk toward his office. The door is unlocked so I let meself in. I sit in his chair and imagine myself kneeling in front of him. I want my face to be at eye level with his bulging package. I want to see his cock spring out of his pants, extcited to see me.

As I'm imagining myself on my knees, I slide my hand down my pants. I can feel the heat and dampness from my slit the moment my hand glides over my nicely trimed bush. I start to rub my aching pussy as I sit in his chair, imagining it to be his strong hand down my pants. I want him to tell me he thinks of me often and every time I come to see him, he smells my desire. Rubbing my clit with my eyes closed, I feel myself get more damp as I moan. I love my fingers in my slickness. Imgaining his deep voice, saying my name. I want to know what his facial hair feels like between my legs. The more I imagine, the wetter I become.

After what is probably just a few moments sitting in his chair, I am finger fucking myself and wishing it was him warming me up. I want to feel his large fingers inside my drenched pussy. God, I want him to finger bang me like he wants his whole fist inside my hole. I move my left leg so it's resting up on his desk, I need my legs spread wide, as I'm on the edge of climax. It doesn't take me long as I'm focused on Todd and what I want him to do to me. I'm panting and I moaning while I cum around my two soaked fingers. My pussy pulsing like a vice grip as waves move through my aching body. I'm biting my lip as I try to catch my breathe, not wanting to stop my pleasure.

Only then as I open my eyes do I see I'm not alone. I didn't hear anyone else walk into the office. My thoughts are immediatly flooded with quesitons: When did he show up? Has he been watching me long? What is he going to do seeing me with my legs spread, one up on his desk and my fingers drenched in my arousal for him. We lock eyes as I slip one finger into my mouth and suck off my pussy juices.

He looks at me and asks why I stopped. My heart pounds in my chest. Is this real or is my imagination really on overdrive. He steps inside his office and closes the door. He proceeds to tell me to continue and to give him details of what I am wanting. I'm trembling, tingling with desire in the aftermath of my orgasim and the object of exactly what I want just entered this small space. I see his nostrils flare as he breaths in my scent. He takes a step closer and again says "continue... show me what I do to you. I heard you whisper my name".

I start to slowly circle my clit with my still damp fingers to see what he will do. He's watching intently as I dip my middle finger inside my pussy. He moves to closer and leans on the edge of his desk. His cock is growing rigid in his pants. I can see the outline and my fingers start their rhythmic dance with my pussy again. Circling my clit, rubbing my soaked lips, dipping inside deep as soft moans escape my lips. I bite my lip to attempt to supress my aching want for him to take control. I start describing all that I was just daydreaming of, his strong fingers banging my pussy. I described how moments ago I was dreaming of him finger fucking me and it turning into his whole fist buried inside my needy pussy. Todd just watches. Every now and again his breathing grows quicker and he gives a few word of encouragment, saying things like "good girl" and "yes, feel my soaking pussy"..every time he speaks, my pussy gets more and more lubricated.

For about an hour he sitswatching me while I cover his chair in my pussy juices, smiling and watching. I am his own personal porn starlet sitting in his chair. When I have climaxed at least 5 times he tells me what a bad girl I am sneaking into his office after hours. I have pleased him tonight by following directions so well that next time he calls me to his office, I should expect to contine this adventure. I stand, slowly and fix my pants as he strolls over closer with his handsome smile and tells me he is looking forward to our late evenings together. I smile as he trades places behind his desk and he sits down where I was just spralled out and panting. He says softly he likes the warm chair and the scent in the air. Still flustered, I just tell him Thanks because I can't seem to get my brain to connect what's happened this evening then I make my way out of his office. I am even more eager for our next meeting.

His_Wild1
His_Wild1
16 Followers