Getting Caught Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she felt four hands caressing her body and she sucked in her breath as her mind finally came to grips with the fact that she wasn't dreaming! A shudder ran through her body as two sets of lips converged on hers and took turns kissing her. As she flicked her head back and forth, trying to kiss them back, she felt two hands slide inside her shorts and push them down over her ass and her hand that was still groping her pussy. At the same time, two more hands slid up her bare midriff and under her halter top. They massaged her little tits for a moment, and then hooked the elastic material and pushed it up.

Cindy had to let go of her own tit, raise her arms, and stop kissing the two women as they pulled her top over her head, but as soon as it was gone, and with her shorts at her ankles, they resumed kissing her face and lips as they went back to caressing her now-naked body.

As Miss Sanchez kissed at the corner of her mouth while Sam's mother sucked on her lips, the Latin beauty slid her hand under Cindy's to cup her pussy. "Let me do that for you, sweetheart!" she said. She rubbed a little and then slipped a finger between her lips, and said happily, "Oh! You're so wet!" She kissed her while she wiggled her finger and added, "I can't wait to get my tongue in there!"

Cindy quivered, and mumbled into the two competing mouths, "Oh, please! Yes! And... and I want to do that to you too!"

Ann pulled one of the young girl's lips out between her own, and when she released it, she teased her, "Do what to us, sweetheart? Tell us what you want to do."

With her good-girl cage blown into a million pieces, Cindy replied, "I want to stick my tongue in your pussies! I want to eat your cunts!"

As Gloria rubbed Cindy's pussy and Ann squeezed her ass, both women had a tit in their other hand. "What do you think, Miss Sanchez?" Ann said. "Now that she's graduated, and she's not your student any longer, do you think it would be appropriate to let her get between your legs and eat your hot wet pussy?"

"Appropriate?" Gloria repeated as she drove her finger up the young girl's cunt hole. "It would be fucking amazing!" Then, almost whispering, she said to Cindy, "You're getting ready to cum, aren't you, sweetie? This is the nastiest, hottest thing you've ever done, isn't it?" The first question was obvious and rhetorical but the second was a guess... a very good one. "I want to taste your hot cum gushing into my mouth, Cindy! Will you do that for me? Will you cum in my face while I tongue-fuck your darling little pussy?"

With her coach's finger shoved deep in her cunt, Cindy quivered, and moaned, "Oh, yes. God, yes! Only... only do it quick! I'm not going to last much longer!"

The two older women walked Cindy backward to the kitchen table and quickly had it cleared away and the young, naked girl lying across it in its short direction on her back. Her cute little ass was on one edge and the head hung over the other.

Gloria went to her knees and lifted Cindy's legs. "Hold your legs up for me, sweetie," she said as she blew a stream of cool air on the young girl's drenched pussy-lips.

Cindy grabbed her legs and pulled them up and back, totally exposing her pussy and her asshole to her swim coach. It was a position that she always wanted to pull herself into for Sam--for eating her cunt and to fuck her--but good girls didn't do that kind of thing.

At the other side of the table, Ann was standing with one foot on the floor and the other on a chair so her naked pussy was directly above Cindy's face. She watched while Gloria leaned in and began licking the young girl's pussy from asshole to clit. She watched as she wiggled her tongue against Cindy's clit and heard the girl let out a high-pitched whine. When Gloria moved and pushed her tongue deep into the girl's cunt-hole while mashing her face into her engorged pussy-lips, Cindy cried out, "Oh, Jesus!" and her well-primed cunt erupted.

Gloria sucked hard on Cindy's pussy-lips pulling in a great mouthful of the youngster's hot cum, then switched to face-fucking her by bobbing her head and driving her tongue up her cunt over and over while getting her face drenched with her gushing pussy-juice.

As her own pussy was erupting into Miss Sanchez's face, Cindy lifted her head and pressed her mouth against her boyfriend's mother's cunt. She lapped, sucked, rocked her head, and drove her tongue as deep into the hot, wet folds as she could, trying to do all of the things she had fantasized about doing to a pussy all at once.

Ann moaned, "Oh, fuck, yes!" as he rocked her hips to add to the face-fuck. "Eat my cunt, little one! Make me cum all over your pretty face!" She punctuated her statement by gripping Cindy's pert nipples and pulling up on them. The girl let out another whine and doubled the strength of her sucking.

It was then that Ann noticed a slight movement in the lower corner of the window across the kitchen. It was her son's face. Gloria was back-to the window and had her face buried in Cindy's crotch, and Cindy's face was mashed into Ann's cunt, so neither of them could see Sam. Ann gave her son a big smile and a thumbs-up.

He responded by standing up--apparently on a big rock or something--high enough to show his mother his cock and balls hanging out over the top of his shorts. He stroked his wet boner vigorously as he returned the thumbs-up with his free hand.

The sight of her voyeur son jerking off outdoors while he watched his bare-assed high school Spanish teacher eating his girlfriend's cunt and while his sweet, innocent Cindy face-fucked his mother's pussy while lying naked across the kitchen table put Ann over the edge and with a deep whine of her own, her pussy exploded into and all over the young girl's face.

That sight and sound was apparently enough to pull Sam's trigger, and Ann watched as his cock erupted, shooting a thick stream of jism against the window.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned at the depraved nastiness of the whole situation, and another huge wave of cunt-juice covered Cindy's face.

With her pussy becoming sensitive from Cindy's aggressive sucking and lapping, Ann stepped off of her and then bent down and kissed Cindy's pussy-flavored mouth. When she broke the long, sucking, tongue-twisting kiss, she said, "Let's take this into the bedroom!"

When she glanced over, Sam was gone. Only his load of cum running down the window remained.

When Sam and his mother had worked out the plan to bring Bill and Tony back, Sam was to sneak into the garage after he feigned leaving and then into the house to watch the action from Ann's bedroom door. He had even taken the precaution of oiling the hinges to the various doors to make sure they didn't squeak and give away his presence. He was now in the garage with his dick and balls still hanging over his shorts waiting some appropriate time for the three women to get settled on his mother's king-size bed. He could have stripped naked, but somehow this "exposure" made the whole voyeur thing seem nastier and therefore even hotter than he already found it. Who would have guessed that was even possible!

With his boner bobbing in front of him, Sam crept quietly toward his mother's room, but three steps down the hallway he froze when he heard Miss Sanchez's voice coming from the bathroom to his left. Then he heard the shower water. One of the women had obviously suggested a detour to take a shower. It didn't matter to Sam which one, but it was probably his mother who made sure the bathroom door stayed open.

He waited a few moments after he heard the heavy sliding-glass-door thump shut and then peeked around the edge of the doorway. He watched as the three naked women stood in a collective embrace under the rainfall shower head and swapped kisses in pairs and all three together.

He watched while forcing himself--with strong-willed effort--not to grab his twitching, drooling dick and start beating off. Ann had turned the water off and six hands roamed over every inch of the three soap-slathered nude bodies. They cupped pussies; they glided over slippery ass-cheeks and wedged into ass-cracks; they washed the three sets of beautiful, naked tits that ranged in size from small on Cindy to medium on Miss Sanchez, to large on Ann.

When Ann turned the water back on, the three regrouped in their three-way embrace and slip-slided against one another rinsing away the soap. Then Ann reached out and switched the water from the overhead spray to the handheld wand. She rotated its control to produce a narrow, pulsating spray and then began playing the forceful jet all over Cindy's body.

She sucked in her breath when the water blasted against her nipples and then had to steady herself with a hand against the wall when Ann trained the spray against her pussy. Gloria put Cindy's other hand against the wall, causing her to lean over, and as she took the wand from Ann, she tapped the girl's feet with her own, indicating she should spread them.

Gloria played the pulsing jets over Cindy's darling little ass and then directed it into her crack. She slowly rotated the handle of the wand downward until it was blasting its thumping jets of hot water up against the youngster's tiny little asshole.

Cindy hung her head between her outstretched arms and groaned, "Oh, my fucking God!" as she spread her legs even farther and squatted a little bit.

Gloria moved the wand in close enough that its forceful fountain was nearly penetrating up inside Cindy's sphincter. Cindy's body quivered in its leaning, spread-eagle position and she let out her signature whine as her pussy erupted in an asshole-induced orgasm. It was something that Cindy would never have imagined possible.

Gloria smiled broadly at the youngster's very positive reaction to her anal water-play. It was one of the reasons she had suggested taking showers; she wanted the young girl nice and clean because couldn't wait to wiggle her tongue up into the young girl's tight, almost-certainly-virgin little asshole. Gloria loved anal--giving and getting--whether it was with a tongue, a dildo, or a hard, fat cock.

When Sam heard his girlfriend's familiar I'm cumming! whine as Miss Sanchez blasted her asshole with hot water, his throbbing boner drooled a long stream of pre-cum that bordered on a small orgasm. He had all he could do to not grab his cock and make it a full-fledged shoot-across the-floor cum-shot!

To get himself under control he had to turn away from the doorway and he stood there leaning against the wall, silently panting with a wide open mouth and a twitching boner. Then the water turned off and he heard the door slide open. He hurried back up the hallway and ducked into the living room, out of sight.

The three women were likely toweling each other off when Sam heard Cindy say, "I am going to have to talk my Dad into putting one of those in our bathroom! Oh, my God that felt amazing!"

Half a minute later, Sam heard the women laughing as they left the bathroom for the bedroom. He hadn't heard a hairdryer. Good! He thought towel-dried wet hair on a naked woman was sexy as hell!

Ann made sure she was last in line to enter the bedroom and hung back a moment to look back up the hall to see if her son was there. She saw one eye and half of his face appear around the corner as he snuck a peek. She gave him a big smile and a thumbs-up. He stepped out so she could see his inflated dick and his balls hanging over his shorts, and he silently mouthed, "Oh, my God!" and returned two thumbs-up.

When Ann entered the bedroom, Cindy and Gloria were kneeling on the bed in a tight embrace, kneading each other's asses while they kissed passionately. Gloria's full, firm tits, with no trace of sagging--of which Ann was a bit jealous--were mashed against Cindy's chest, completely enveloping her petite little-girl tits.

Ann joined them, and after a while of three-way kissing and fondling, she said to Cindy, "You ready to try a sixty-nine, sweetheart?" as if able to read her mind.

"Oh, God, yes!" Cindy replied. Having had locker room fantasies about Miss Sanchez, Cindy would have liked to do it with her first, but Ann was on her back almost before she finished asking the question. She positioned herself with her head toward the foot of the bed, toward the door. She wanted to make sure the others were arranged so that they would be unlikely to catch Sam while he watched them from the doorway.

Cindy's disappointment that she was not going to immediately 69 with her swim coach was minor and short-lived. The total taboo nastiness of climbing on top of his boyfriend's naked mother and eating her cunt at the same time that she ate hers more than made up for it. Besides, she was pretty damned sure that she would get the chance to 69 with Glorious Gloria before the afternoon was out. She would if she had anything to say about it!

Gloria was not as disappointed as Cindy that Ann got to go first with the young girl. She, too, knew that the afternoon was young and she would have her turn, but she was really looking forward to getting at Cindy's unturned little asshole from above while Ann licked her pussy from below.

When had Gloria positioned herself behind Cindy with her back toward the door, Ann gave Cindy's sparkling-clean pussy a long lick. Cindy reciprocated, and Ann moaned loudly, "Oh, yes, yes, yes!" It was the prearranged code that she and Sam had come up with while planning the Bill and Tony threesome that he could safely sneak a peak around the doorway and start watching the action.

Sam heard his mother's all clear and he quickly padded down the hallway in bare feet with his dick bouncing in front of him. He looked around the edge of the door frame to see his petite little girlfriend atop his voluptuous mother in a 69. His mother had her head lifted and was devouring Cindy's pussy while the girl mewed and moaned and had her own head bent down to eat the older woman's cunt. As if that wouldn't have been enough to make him blow a hands-free load against the wall, Miss Sanchez--Glorious Gloria--was kneeling totally naked behind his girlfriend's cute little upturned ass. He stared at his former teacher's full and wonderfully rounded ass and then at her firm tits with their silver-dollar-size, nearly-black nipples stiff and pointy. But his concentration on her naked body--the subject of so many jerk-off fantasies--was blown away when she leaned down, spread his girlfriend's firm white ass-cheeks, and pushed her tongue into her puckered little asshole.

Sam's groin contracted and another semi-orgasmic drool of pre-cum leaked from his cock. He had to bite his lip to stifle a groan, but it probably wouldn't have made a difference as Cindy reacted at the same time with a loud, "Oh fuck!" growled into Ann's cunt.

Ann and Gloria then began a coordinated attack on both of the young girl's holes. While Gloria bobbed her head, smacking her face into the youngster's ass and tongue-fucking her rosebud, Ann mashed her face into her pussy and ground her tongue against Cindy's clit. When Gloria bared her teeth and chewed on the delicate insides of Cindy's ass-cheeks while she still had her tongue wiggling deep inside the sphincter, Cindy couldn't hold back--and didn't want to.

With her orgasm-whine squealing right into Ann's cunt her pussy erupted in the woman's face. Ann didn't attempt to suck up the hot pussy-juice, but let it soak her face as she held her focus on tonguing the girl's clit.

As Cindy's orgasm tapered off, Gloria lifted her face and gave the youngster's ass a stinging slap. The unexpected snap of pain caused Cindy to jump in surprise, but it also caused her cunt to contract again and give Ann's face another hot squirt of cum.

"Where's your toys?" Gloria said to Ann as she soothingly rubbed the pink spot on Cindy's ass that she had just created.

Ann pointed to her dresser and answered, "Bottom left drawer; under the sweater."

As Gloria backed away on her knees from Cindy's ass she gave her other cheek a matching slap. Cindy moaned into Ann's pussy amazed at how wonderful getting her bare ass spanked could feel.

When Miss Sanchez began to make her way off the bed, Sam ducked back around the corner in case she might look in his direction. But he managed to catch a glimpse of her pussy-mound before he lost his line of sight. Just as he had envisioned in his fantasies about her, it was covered by a thick tangle of black hair trimmed just enough along the sides for wearing a bathing suit. His cock throbbed and drooled onto his foot.

A few moments later, when Gloria was back on the bed with Ann's large box of sex toys, and with her back toward the door, again, Ann looked up at her, smiled, and repeated, "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

"Damned right, yes, yes, yes!" Gloria said having no idea she was repeating Ann and Sam's secret okay-to-watch code. As she spoke, she selected a straight, narrow vibrator from Ann's kit. It was about four inches long, about the thickness of her thumb, and shiny chrome in color. It would have a pair of small batteries inside it, but Gloria didn't want to use its vibrating function; she found that to actually be a distraction from the wonderful feeling of a sphincter being stretched.

She took the dildo in her mouth and got nearly its entire length wet, then she leaned down and lapped Cindy's pucker, leaving behind a small pool of spit.

Sam was back in his voyeur position when he watched Miss Sanchez slide the skinny silver dildo into her mouth. Her lips pursed around it and he imagined them pursed around his cock. When she leaned down and licked his girlfriend's asshole he understood what was coming, and again he had to bite his lip as his dick throbbed and drooled its arousal juice.

Cindy tensed up when she felt the hard, cool tip of the dildo being pressed against her sphincter. The blasts of hot water and Miss Sanchez's tongue had felt phenomenal, but this was a foreign object! (as if a tongue wasn't!)

"Relax, sweetheart," Gloria said quietly as she drew her fingernails across one of the pink spots on the girl's ass. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you. If the sensation gets to be too much you just tell me to stop." She had intentionally avoided saying "...if the pain gets to be too much." She had taken other women's--and a few men's--anal virginity before and she knew what she was doing.

Gloria felt the girl's ass muscles relax under her fingers, and she lightly pushed on the dildo. The first inch or so of its gently-tapered nose opened Cindy's pucker with little resistance but Gloria stopped and held it in place. "Squeeze your ass around it, sweetheart," she told the anal virgin. "Show it who's in control."

Cindy clenched her asshole and Gloria allowed the constriction to force the little dildo back out. With its tip gently touching Cindy's re-closed pucker, Gloria asked, "You want to try it again?"

"Yes!" Cindy answered with no trace of hesitancy in her voice.

Gloria smiled as she gently pushed on the dildo again. Oh, how she loved to open people up--so to speak--to the glories of anal sex.

As she felt her sphincter being pushed open, Cindy said, "More this time, Miss Sanchez. Push it in a little deeper." The foreign object unnaturally spreading her asshole and the sensation of something going into her ass rather than out of it--not to mention who was doing it!--forced all sorts of new and taboo reactions throughout her body, and she moaned as the thickest part of the dildo induced just enough discomfort--not even pain really--to be easily converted into pleasure, and her pussy spasmed one more time into her boyfriend's mother's gently-sucking mouth.

"Oh, my God!" Cindy growled between Ann's legs. "Fuck me with that thing, Miss Sanchez! Fuck my little ass and make me cum into Mrs. G's mouth! Oh, fuck! Please?"