Getting Caught Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria tugged Sam forward by his dick and nudged his cock-head against his girlfriend's little asshole. She rubbed it in a little circle and then moved it to the center and pushed on Sam's ass to apply a little pressure. Holding his slippery dick to keep it from squirming away, she watched as its fat squishy head deformed and Cindy's sphincter began to open.

Sam's knob was about halfway inside Cindy's pucker when she suddenly tensed up, and said, "Oh, God! That is way bigger than the other dildo! I'm not sure I can take that! I'm sure Sam's cock isn't that big!"

Gloria held Sam's boner still and she put her fingertips around it against the girl's stretching sphincter. As she massaged gently, she said, "It's not as big as it feels, sweetheart. I know it probably feels like a baseball bat, but trust me, you can do this. And Sam is going to lose his frigging mind when you do it with him!" Sam nodded his head vigorously in agreement.

"Easy, okay?" Cindy said as she relaxed again.

But instead, Gloria gave Sam's ass a quick push that caused his cock-head to pop inside Cindy's asshole.

Cindy jumped in surprise and let out a little "OW!" at the sharp stab of pain, but the burn shot a bolt of electricity to her cunt, and she followed it with a more pleasant "Oh!" as her sphincter shrunk back a tiny bit around the "dildo's" neck.

Wanting the young girl to feel that she was in control, Gloria told her, "Squeeze it, sweetie. Clench your little ass and strangle that thing that's trying to get inside you! Push it out! Push that fat cock out of your ass like you did with the little dildo!"

Cindy tightened her sphincter and Sam had all he could do not to groan and the incredible tightness suddenly constricting his cock right behind his knob. It felt as if his girlfriend--at his Spanish teacher's direction!--was trying to decapitate his cock with her ass. It felt awesome! Then she tightened her colon or whatever muscle that was, and tried to push him out. He'd never felt his cock-head being so squashed! Then she relaxed her sphincter and his knob popped out but stayed nestled between her slippery cheeks.

The incredible feeling and the whole preposterously decadent situation was more than Sam could handle and stay silent, and a low groan escaped his throat.

Cindy recognized the sound immediately and the good-girl in her panicked to think that her boyfriend had walked in on Miss Sanchez sticking a big dildo up her ass while she lapped his mother's cunt.

She spun her head out of Ann's hands and twisted her naked body halfway over to look back to see his reaction, which she was sure would be one of horror and disgust. Her mind was scrambling to think of what she could possibly say to him before he ran out of the room.

But he wasn't standing in the doorway fully clothed and with a horror-stricken look on his face as she expected; he was kneeling on the bed between her legs, completely naked with Miss Sanchez holding his rigid boner! What the fuck was happening?

Gloria smiled at Cindy, and said, "Look what I found in the hallway."

Sam looked at his girlfriend with a kind of dopy expression, then managed to say, "God, baby, you are so sexy! I love you so much!"

Still trying to get her head around what was happening and once again worried about her good-girl image, she mumbled, "How... how long have you... have you been watching?"

"He was peeking in the window at the same time you were watching Gloria and me kissing in the kitchen," Ann answered. "He jerked off against the window while you were eating my cunt and Gloria was eating yours. He's as horny and kinky as you are, sweetheart--as we all are. You don't mind if he joins us, do you? I've heard you two fucking in his room; I'd love to watch it if you don't mind."

"Oh, fuck, that would be so hot!" Gloria said. "I've never heard it, but I've imagined Sammy fucking your little cunt while you laid naked on a bench in the locker room. Then I put my pussy in your face and you eat my cunt! You two are such a cute and sexy couple! You make me horny as hell!"

The newly-awaked slut-Cindy reacted to the two women's calming, encouraging, and nasty talk exactly the way that they hoped she would and she kicked the good-girl back into a corner. She still wasn't sure if all of this had "just happened" or if some or all of them had conspired to get to this point. The slut in her really didn't give a damn; good-girl could find out later if she wanted.

Cindy turned the rest of the way over onto her back and spread her legs to the outside of Sam's. She looked up at him with a lustful expression that he'd never seen before, and she said, "Did you see your Mom shove her fake cock down my throat? Did you see Miss Sanchez fuck my ass and my cunt at the same time? Did you like watching me eat your Mom's pussy? Do you like that your sweet little girlfriend is a hidden slut?"

"Oh, fuck, baby!" he groaned. "Yes! I... I never knew that... that you liked fucking and stuff that much. I thought you did it to, you know, please me."

She laughed, and replied, "I thought you didn't like it very much. You didn't seem to like me sucking your cock or eating my pussy. You seemed to want to just get done with it quickly."

"Get done with it?" he repeated. "Hell no! I love when you suck my cock and I love eating your pussy! It's just that you make me so fucking horny I can't last very long and I figured you wanted me to fuck you before I, you know, blew my load somewhere else like all over the bed."

"Or in her mouth?" Gloria suggested.

"Oh, God, yes!" he said on the same breath as a low moan. Looking at Cindy, he added, "But I was sure that would gross you out."

Gloria laughed, and said triumphantly, "Called it!"

Cindy replied to Sam, "Don't be so sure. Why don't you do it the other way around? Fuck my cunt to get started and then crawl up here and cum in my mouth... and without that stupid rubber!"

Ann repositioned herself with her back against a couple of pillows, then she pulled Cindy in between her legs so she could rest her head back between her tits to be able to comfortably watch herself getting fucked. She then took the young girl's tits in her hands and massaged them lightly, occasionally brushing a finger over her pert nipples, but not pinching them. She would save that for later.

At the same time, Gloria took a corner of the sheet and wiped some of the lube off of Sam's boner. Seeing how wet his girlfriend's pussy was, she was sure he wouldn't need it.

Both on their knees, Gloria got behind Sam and spooned her naked body into his, pressing her stiff nipples into his back. She reached around him and took his cock in her hand then nudged him a little closer to Cindy's spread crotch by humping her hips against his ass while she crawled.

She rubbed his cock-head up and down through Cindy's drenched pussy-lips, giving her clit a hard grind, and then pressed his knob between her lips right at the entrance to her cunt. But then she pulled the cock away, and said, "Are you going to share with us, sweetheart? Are you going to let your horny, sexy boyfriend fuck me, too? Are you going to let him fuck his mother? I'm sure she'd like that, wouldn't you, Mrs. G?"

"Shit, yes!" Ann said as she pinched and pulled on the young girl's nipples for emphasis.

Gloria tapped Cindy's cunt a couple of times with Sam's cock, and said, "Well, how about it, sweetie? Sharing is caring!"

"Holy shit, yes!" Cindy almost shouted. The teasing of her pussy and the wonderfully painful pulls on her little tits had another orgasm churning all by themselves, but when she thought about the wicked, unbridled depravity of the situation it damned near pulled her trigger. Here she was, bare-ass naked and lying between her boyfriend's mother's legs while she got her tits stretched and she watched her gorgeous and sexy swim coach holding her boyfriend's stiff cock and teasing her cunt with it.

An image flashed into her head of Miss Sanchez and Mrs. G side by side on their hands and knees getting their cunts fucked from behind by her boyfriend, and she couldn't keep her pussy from leaking.

"Yeah, he can fuck you! Both of you!" she nearly snarled. "But me first! Shove his fat cock into my cunt so I can cum all over it. Then stick it in my mouth so I can taste my pussy-juice on it and feel a real cock go down my throat!"

Sam let out a low moan at his sweet, innocent girlfriend's foul language and the thought of her taking his cock down her throat. When he added the image of fucking Miss Sanchez his dick drooled a small stream of pre-cum onto his girlfriend's already-soaked pussy. Even though he'd emptied his balls against the kitchen window a short time ago, he knew he was going to have to hold back with all of his might as soon as his cock slid into Cindy's pussy.

Gloria squished his knob between Cindy's pussy lips, lined up on her cunt-hole, and rocked her hips against Sam's ass to drive him in.

His cock slid easily into her drenched cunt and she let out a long, low, "Ohh!" as she was penetrated. When he reached the limit of insertion that his kneeling position would allow, Gloria pushed him over forward to lie on top of his girlfriend and then put her weight against his ass. "Shove all of that fat cock up her little cunt, Sammy!" she told him as she humped against his ass.

"Oh, shit!" Cindy shouted as her cunt was stuffed deeper than it had ever been before. "Fuck me, Sammy! Fuck my horny cunt and make me cum all over your hard, fat cock!"

Her totally out-of-character filthy language certainly didn't help him to hold his orgasm back but he did as she instructed--as if he needed any encouragement. In his push-up-like position atop his girlfriend, he raised his hips and withdrew his cock nearly all the way, leaving just his knob snuggled between her drenched pussy lips. When he pushed himself up, Gloria took her weight off his ass but stayed between his legs on her knees. When he pushed his dick back into Cindy's pussy, she shoved down on his ass with her hands to make sure it jammed all the way in. At the same time, Ann pulled hard on the youngster's nipples.

"Fu-u-uck... me!" Cindy shouted as her cunt tightened around her boyfriend's buried cock and erupted with such a hard gush that they could hear her pussy-juice escaping around Sam's boner.

His girlfriend's primal reaction to getting deep-fucked, the sound of her cum gushing around his dick, and the compression on his cock brought him to his hold-back limit, and as he pushed up pulling his cock all the way out of her pussy. "I am going to fucking cum!" he shouted.

"In her mouth!" Gloria said as she pulled on Sam's shoulders to help him back up into a kneeling position.

Ann pushed Cindy up into a sitting position and as she teasingly caressed the front of her neck with her fingers, she said, "You ready to take his fat cock down your pretty little throat, sweetheart?"

"Fuck yes!" she said and leaned over to take his twitching, glistening boner in her mouth. She clamped her lips around it and bobbed a few times while swirling her tongue over it, sucking, and swallowing to taste her own cunt-juice that soaked his dick all the way to the root.

"Oh, shit!" Sam groaned. "Ten seconds and I'm filling your mouth with cum, baby!"

She grabbed his ass and drove her head forward shoving his cock down her throat until her lips nuzzled his pubes and she could stick her tongue out to tickle his ball-sack. Gloria reached around and lifted his balls up, pressing them against the young girl's wiggling tongue while she firmly massaged them.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" Sam shouted as his balls boiled over and his tightly constricted cock throbbed and shot a stream of hot cum deep in his girlfriend's throat.

"In her mouth!" Gloria repeated as she pulled back on Sam's hips. Ann took Cindy's head between her hands and pulled her back, as well. Ann put two fingers of each of her hands into Cindy's mouth and pried it open wide--not that she resisted at all. "Jerk him off!" Ann told Gloria. "Fill her nympho mouth with his hot spunk!"

Gloria was way ahead of Ann and with her naked tits pressed against his back, she already had her other arm wrapped around him and her fist on his cock as she continued to mash his balls. She began jerking him off with tight, fast strokes that smacked his girlfriend's lips on one end and his bunched balls on the other. Squirt after squirt kept shooting into Cindy's open mouth as Gloria told her, "Don't you swallow that, girl! Sammy wants to share his hot seed with you, don't you, Sammy?" She punctuated the question by shoving her ass hard against his ass and tightening her hold on his balls while squeezing his cock to force another squirt into Cindy's mouth.

Sam looked down at his "sweet and innocent" girlfriend with her mouth being forced open by his mother while Miss Sanchez jerked him off into it. As his orgasm began to ebb, he saw an errant string of his cum hanging from her upper lip and an overflow of jism trickle down her chin. He had never seen anything so hot, sexy, and nasty in his life!

"Fuck yes, I want to share it, baby!" he said to Cindy. "I want to suck my hot cum right out of your pretty mouth!"

For her part, Cindy was loving the domination by the two women, and the feel of her boyfriend's cum blasting into her mouth only added to her already-insane arousal. When he said he wanted to share the pool of his own jism that filled her mouth it made her pussy leak even more.

Still holding her head and keeping her mouth pried open with her fingers, Ann pulled Cindy up from her sitting position onto her knees and maneuvered up on her knees herself. She moved in tightly behind the young girl, mashing her big tits into her back and pressing her hips against her little ass.

Gloria, equally tight behind Sam, moved her hands to the sides of his head and tilted it downward toward his shorter girlfriend. With Cindy's head tilted back, the two women pushed the youngsters' faces together. When their lips met, Ann slipped her fingers for Cindy's mouth, and said, "Suck it, Sam! Suck your hot fucking seed out of her mouth! Stick your tongues out and squish it back and forth!"

As the youngsters kissed and squished and moaned into each other's mouths, Ann and Gloria reached around them and pulled the group into a tight four-layer hug. The two women craned their necks to give each other a kiss, and then Ann said, "I hope you don't have any place to be this afternoon!"

"Shit, girl!" she replied, "I don't have any place better to be all night and most of tomorrow!"

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey