Getting Caught Pt. 02

Story Info
An unexpected encounter changes mother's and son's plan.
13.4k words
4.84
29.3k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,358 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Getting Caught

A horny MILF gets caught with stepson's friends

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-2

An unexpected encounter changes mother's and son's plan

(A short recap for part-1)

She broke their embrace, took his hand, and started toward the bathroom for a shower. "A little while ago," she said as they walked, "you said that you thought seeing me give Bill and Tony blowjobs was hot and you might not mind seeing me do it again. Maybe even fuck them? Was that just in the heat of the moment talk? Now that you have a full supply of blood feeding your brain again, do you still think that way?"

"Yes!" he answered definitively. "I don't know if I'm weird or not, but I jerked off a second time last night in my bed imagining that I was hiding in your closet watching you fuck the shit out of both of them on your bed."

"You're not weird, baby; you're a voyeur," she replied giving his hand a squeeze. "And that apple didn't fall far from the tree, apparently. Your father did exactly the same thing. After our MMF three-way, he told me to invite the guy back over while he pretended he wasn't home. He was hiding in our closet naked and he jerked off three times while he watched the guy fuck me every way we could think of. I think I came harder knowing your Dad was watching me be his cum-slut wife than when he was actually part of the threesome. I'm as much an exhibitionist, I guess, as you are, and he was, a voyeur."

She glanced down and saw that her son's previously-limp dick was at least halfway to a full erection again. "When he came, he squirted into a cup and after the guy left he came out and shared his collected loads with me, then he cleaned up the cum the guy had left in my pussy and on my face."

"Holy, shit!" Sam groaned as his resurrected boner bobbed up and down. "I had no idea that Dad was as perverted as I am!"

While Ann adjusted the water in the shower, Sam got out a couple of towels, and asked casually, "So, who did you say those guys were that you and Dad had your three-ways with?"

She laughed, and said, "Nice try... again. I'll tell you when I think the time is right. For now, let's come up with a plan to get Bill and Tony over here again. You'll have to decide if you want to hide and watch your mother being a cum-slut mom or join in."

(Part-2)

The plan they came up with was pretty simple. Sam would invite Bill and Tony back to the house to soak in the hot tub after their usual Saturday morning basketball game. Sam would then pretend to get called into work for some emergency and leave his friends there. By the time he parked around the corner and came back, his mother would have the boys in the kitchen giving them encore blowjobs.

Both Sam and Ann found sex in the kitchen to be incredibly kinky, and when Sam thought about spying on his mom through the window while his two buddies mouth-fucked her he knew he would have his dick out and he'd be jerking off outside against the side of house... which added yet another level of perverted kinkiness to the plan.

When his mom took his friends into her bedroom for a three-way fuck session, Sam would sneak into the house and watch through the partially-open door. He would have a cup with him to jerk off into. They hadn't decided whether Sam would "unexpectedly" arrive home to discover his slut-mom fucking his buddies and then join in or if he would wait until they left and he would go in and enjoy sloppy seconds and thirds. Both ideas aroused the shit out of both mom and son and they figured they would just play it by ear.

***

Ann was in the kitchen making supper when Sam got home from work on Friday. He walked up behind her and gently rubbed her behind through her cotton dress then leaned down and kissed her neck.

"Hi, sweetie," she said as she chopped through a cucumber. "How was work?"

"Not easy," he replied with a little laugh. "I had a boner most of the day thinking about tomorrow!"

"Yeah, um, about tomorrow..." she said. "You haven't invited Bill and Tony yet, have you?"

"No," he answered as his heart sank. "I was going to make it seem more spontaneous and ask them after the game tomorrow. Why? What's up?"

"I ran into someone at the grocery store this morning and it made me think we should change our plan," she said as she turned to face him. "It was the woman that your father and I had our threesome with. Do you think you'd mind too much if we substituted her in place of Bill and Tony and you got to watch me with another woman rather than your friends?"

"Holy shit!" he said. "Hell no I wouldn't mind! Who is it? Who is it?"

"I'm still not going to tell you," she replied with a teasing grin. "When you peek in the window tomorrow and see us kissing--see me with my face between her legs licking her pussy right here in the kitchen you'll understand why I haven't told you."

***

Ann had talked Sam into not having sex or even jerking off all day Friday to give him a nice build-up of semen for Saturday. He assured her that that wasn't necessary, but she insisted, telling him with a kiss and a smile, "Abstinence makes the squirt grow stronger."

The night was long for him while he imagined his mother in a naked sixty-nine with this mystery woman and tried to come up with the face that his mother would be rubbing her wet pussy across. The next morning, he was able to focus on his basketball game enough to keep his mind off sex, but in the locker and shower afterward, he had to make a concerted effort to think of other things to avoid walking around with a boner.

He pulled into the empty school parking lot on his way home to wait for his mother's text to tell him that her friend had arrived and that he should come and peek in the kitchen window. His dick was half hard as he impatiently waited, but he didn't take it out or even rub it. He was beginning to see the abstinence thing as a challenge. Ten minutes later he finally got the text.

When he drove down his street and saw two cars in his driveway his heart nearly stopped. One would be the mystery woman's but the other was his girlfriend Cindy's! She was supposed to have gone away for the weekend with her parents to visit an uncle or something. Although it was certainly going to derail the plans that his mother and he had made, he only hoped that Cindy had shown up before his mom and her friend got down to business. The cars were parked side by side so he couldn't tell who might have gotten there first. And being friends-and-family, Cindy would have walked around back to the kitchen to let herself in.

Sam parked and hurried to the back of the house hoping that good timing on everyone's part had avoided a disaster. He turned the corner and saw Cindy standing on the back steps staring in through the full-length glass door with her mouth open. He stepped back so he was shielded from her view by a tall shrub and peeked in the window.

His mother was back-to him and holding her friend in a tight embrace while they kissed passionately. The woman's face was hidden by Ann's head, so he still didn't know who it was.

When Ann broke the kiss and then pulled up on the woman's snug t-shirt to expose her naked tits the two women separate enough that Sam could see her. His mouth fell open and he had to stifle an audible gasp. Cindy didn't stifle her gasp when she recognized the other woman, too.

It was Miss Sanchez, Sam's Spanish teacher from school! She was a gorgeous, raven-haired Latina with huge doe-like brown eyes, full lips, and high cheekbones. She was probably in her mid to late thirties, like Sam's mom, but she could easily pass for a twenty-something. She probably got carded in every bar she went to.

Since she had arrived at school the previous year Sam knew that she had been a popular jerk-off fantasy for every guy who took her class, including himself. Her first name was Gloria and all the guys referred to her as Glorious Gloria. She was also the coach of the girl's soccer and swim teams, the latter of which Cindy was a member.

Getting a look at the beautiful, full, and firm dark-skinned tits that he had only dreamed about before gave Sam an instant erection. Gloria then pulled Ann's halter top off over her head, setting her big white jugs free, and they went back into a kissing embrace while their tits squashed together and they grabbed one another's asses.

Ann shoved her hands inside Gloria's shorts, hooking the waistband with her thumbs, and rolling them down over the twin orbs of her "glorious" round ass.

Fixated on what was happening in the kitchen--and with whom!--Sam had momentarily forgotten about Cindy. When he heard a noise from her direction he looked over expecting to see her bolt from the back door in horror and he wondered if he would be able to hide behind his bush and stay out of her sight as she ran past. He needn't have worried.

Cindy stood stock-still staring in at the two semi-naked women as they kissed and groped each other, and she pushed one hand into her pants and grabbed one of her tits with the other. As Sam stared at her in disbelief he quickly realized that the noise he'd heard--a high-pitched whine--was one that she made while he played with her tits or pussy and got her aroused.

***

Sweet, innocent, petite little Cindy Pell with the cute bubble-butt and perky little-girl tits had an insatiable sex drive that she fought desperately to keep hidden. She had been raised that good girls didn't think about sex all the time and they certainly wouldn't have sex until after they were married! But, damn, it felt so good to rub her nipples and play with her pussy in the bathtub! How could anything that made you feel so good be that bad? Was God really that cruel?

Although she had really wanted to let Sam feel her up on their second date, the good-girl in her forced him to wait until the fourth time they went out. And then it was through her clothing. She had rubbed his boner through his pants and the feel of it made her pussy tingle and even leak a little! If he had tried to get his hand up under her blouse she wouldn't have stopped him, but it was tucked into her jeans and he must have felt that he'd already pushed his luck as far as he dared.

It was another three dates--each one escalating the groping further and further--before they got the opportunity to get naked with each other. While they kissed, Sam played with her tits and flicked her nipples with his fingers. She wanted to tell him to pinch them and pull on them like she did herself. But good girls shouldn't like the inexplicable pleasure that came from that focused bit of pain.

When Sam kissed and flicked her pointed little nipples with his tongue, she wanted to tell him to suck on them hard; to pull on them with his teeth. But good girls didn't talk to their boyfriends like that.

When he made his way down and finally kissed her mound she spread her legs as wide as she could to invite him to do more than just kiss. Oh, how she wanted to feel his tongue slide between her pussy-lips where only her own finger had ever been before. But good girls didn't ache to have their cunt eaten.

Kneeling on the sofa between her legs Sam had straightened up and stretched out over her to reach his pants where his condom was. She stared at his rock-hard erection as it bobbed above her belly. Its tip was wet. Did guys leak the way girls did? She had tasted her own pussy leakage and she wondered if his dick leakage would taste the same. She had wanted him to crawl up over her naked body and put his boner in her face so she could lick it and find out. But good girls didn't... Oh fuck that good girl shit! she had said to herself.

"Do you think maybe I should get it wet so it will go in easier?" she had asked him.

The question from his innocent little Cindy surprised him. Was she really suggesting that he should put his cock in her mouth? Good girls didn't do that!... did they? Maybe she meant to just spit on it.

"I, um, yeah, if you think it's a good idea," he had stammered.

"Then you can get me wet, too," she had replied, suddenly emboldened.

He had crawled his way up over her until he was straddling her chest and his boner was inches from her face. She lifted her head up and closed her lips around the fat, glistening knob. She sucked and swirled her tongue over his cock-head and swallowed to get the taste of his leakage. It was different from hers and she found she liked it even more.

Considering how hard his boner was when she rubbed it through his pants, she had been surprised at how squishy its head was. She found she liked the feel of it in her mouth and she wanted to take more in. She craned her head up a little farther and managed to get an inch or so of the hard part of his cock between her lips. She squeezed hard on his boner with her lips while she played with his knob with her tongue. She loved the contrast! And she loved the deep groan it elicited from Sam.

She had stretched her head up as far as she could, so she wanted him to crawl forward and stick more of his dick into her mouth, but good girls didn't ask for that kind of thing and old lessons died hard.

Sam couldn't believe that he had his boner in his girlfriend's mouth! And she didn't just spit on it to get it wet; she was sucking on it and swirling her tongue over his knob! He had wanted to lean over her and shove all of it into her mouth, but she had stopped with just an inch or two between her lips so he figured that was all she could fit or was willing to suck. He wasn't going to push his luck and ruin everything at this point! He reluctantly pulled his dick from her mouth and quickly crawled back to get between her legs.

She had been surprised and disappointed that he pulled his boner from her mouth. Did he not like getting a blowjob? Had she sucked too hard? Had she accidentally scraped him with her teeth? Maybe it occurred to him that good girls don't suck cock and he didn't like thinking of her that way.

Those thoughts had gotten shoved into a corner when she felt his tongue slide up through her engorged pussy lips for the first time. She let out a little whine and rotated her hips on the couch to give him more access. She had wanted to grab his head and mash his face into her pussy while shouting at him, "Eat my cunt, baby!" but that frigging good-girl thing held her in check.

He had lapped up and down her pussy several times--which included flicks over her clit--then poked his tongue as far into her cunt-hole as he could get it. When he retracted, he made sure he left behind a good amount of saliva for that wetness she wanted.

He had found that he really enjoyed licking his girlfriend's pussy. It's taste; its soft, warm feel; its wetness--even without his spit­--but two things made him stop. First, with the way she was moving her hips and the sounds she was making he really wasn't sure that she liked it. She had told him to just get her wet, after all. Second, between having his dick in her mouth and her pussy in his, he could feel his orgasm building quickly. He would be pissed if he blew his load while trying to stretch his condom on!

Again, Cindy had been disappointed when Sam abandoned her pussy. Did he not like the taste? Was it too gross for him to slide his tongue up and down where she peed? She had tried to indicate how much she liked it by making sounds of pleasure and wiggling her hips to hump his mouth. Was she being too subtle?

She had watched as he sat back on his haunches and rolled the condom onto his erection. The good Cindy would have been nervously anticipating her boyfriend putting his penis into her vagina for the first time. The newly-liberated, horny-as-hell Cindy couldn't wait to have him shove his rock-hard cock up her cunt and fuck the shit out of her!

With each of them at peak arousal in anticipation of finally losing their virginities, the act didn't last very long. She had started to cum around his cock after about thirty seconds of fucking, and the added squeeze on his dick along with her high-pitched whines--which he now recognized as good things--brought his orgasm to a full boil. Another thirty seconds later he had been grunting and filling the condom with his sperm.

Cindy had never felt more gloriously alive laying there under her panting boyfriend with his softening dick still inside of her soaking wet pussy. The next day, the long-held repressions had set back in and she felt guilty about having felt so good doing something so wicked.

And so it had gone; the good Cindy held the pleasure-seeking Cindy at bay, only allowing her to escape for short periods with Sam before locking her back up.

But even while imprisoned in her guilt-created chastity-cell, her imagination still ran wild. Having enjoyed it so much when Sam had licked her pussy, she had begun to wonder what it would be like to do that with another girl. She had fantasized about being in a 69 with one or another of her girlfriends when they came over to hang out after swim practice, but she had been sure that they would be horrified if she suggested such a thing. They were good girls, too. Then she developed a fierce fantasy-crush on Miss Sanchez! The gorgeous, exotic-looking, slightly-older beauty had become the focus of her pussy-eating fantasies.

Standing there at the back door watching the object of her wicked desires in a naked embrace with her boyfriend's mother blew the walls out of her good-girl prison and all she wanted to do was to go inside and join them.

***

When Gloria looked over Ann's shoulder and saw a figure standing at the back door looking in at them, it startled her at first and she instinctively flinched in a fight-or-flight reaction. Or in this case, a cover-the-hell-up! reaction. But then she noticed one of the young girl's hands stuffed into her shorts and the other squeezing one of her tits.

"Don't look now," Gloria said to Ann, "but we have company. Isn't that Cindy Pell? Isn't she going out with your son?"

When Gloria said, "... we have company," Ann assumed that Sam had gotten caught peeking in the window. It wasn't how they had planned for things to go, but Gloria didn't seem horrified, so that was good. When she added, "Isn't that Cindy Pell? Isn't she going out with your son?" Ann said "What? Who?" and spun her head around to see.

There was sweet little innocent Cindy staring in at them with her mouth slightly agape, one hand mashing one of her little-girl tits, and the other pushed into the front of her shorts and rubbing her pussy.

This was certainly a turn of events that Ann and Sam had not anticipated and she wondered where her son might be. But she focused on the wonderful opportunity that appeared to be presenting itself. She turned out of her embrace with Gloria, took her hand, and the two naked, smiling women walked toward the door.

Cindy stood as if in some mesmerizing trance. She didn't move at all until Ann opened the door, pushing it outward, and she had to shift to the side to allow her to swing it open. Even when she stepped aside, she didn't let go of her tit or her pussy.

Ann reached out and took Cindy gently by her arm, and said, "Oh, sweetheart! What a lovely surprise! Come in here and join us!"

Still in her trance, still wondering when she was going to awake from this amazingly-real daytime dream, Cindy allowed herself to be led into the house, her eyes darting between the two women's smiling faces and their lovely, naked tits.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,358 Followers