Getting Caught Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrilled that she had created yet another anal convert, Gloria leaned down and kissed one of Cindy's pink ass-spots while she gently kept pushing on the dildo. The closeness also afforded her the erotic luxury of watching up close as the young girl's virgin rosebud expanded and rolled slightly inward to accept the foreign penetration.

Gloria pushed until there was only a half inch or so of the dildo still visible and then she took her hand from it and as she gently scratched Cindy's other pink spot, she said, "Push it out, sweetie. Make your tight little asshole work for its pleasure."

Cindy tightened her gut muscles and pushed and she felt the little invader moving back out. The added tightness plus the feeling of control elicited a low hum of pleasure as the dildo slid out through her sphincter. Her hum raised in pitch as the tapered point exited, and when her asshole closed back up, she said, "Oh, Jesus! Do that again!"

Gloria didn't touch the reappearing dildo until it was all the way out and flopped into her hand. She then kept its tip lightly touching the girl's rosebud and as she turned it back and forth in teasing little half circles, she said, "It's more fun to have something going in and out of your little ass than you thought, huh?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Cindy answered. "Who could ever have guessed? The next time Sam and I fuck I'm going to tell him to stick his fat cock up my ass, too!"

In the hall, Sam's knees nearly buckled when he heard that. Underneath Cindy, Ann almost laughed out loud thinking what her peeking son's reaction to his girlfriend's definitive statement would be. Behind the young girl, Gloria smiled broadly at her success in introducing Cindy to anal sex, but also at the innocent youngster's new-found raunchy vocabulary.

Gloria drooled more spit onto Cindy's pucker and then she began to fuck the girl's ass. She pushed and pulled the dildo all the way in and out several times then gave her tight little rosebud quick tip-fucks using only the tapered end before pushing it all the way in and giving each of the girl's cheeks a slap. "Push it out, sweetheart, and we'll graduate to something a little bigger if you want. Maybe something the size of Sammy's fat cock so you'll be ready for him!"

Ann was becoming envious of the toy fun that Gloria was having and she managed to wiggle out from under Cindy, leaving her lying face down on the bed. She crawled around to her head and as she reached into her kit of sex toys, she said, "Surely you'll want to get Sam's erection nice and wet before he fucks your ass. You suck his cock for him, don't you, sweetheart?"

"For him and for me!" Cindy answered. "I like his cock in my mouth; I just wish he'd give me more of it!"

"Has he ever fucked your mouth?" Ann asked as she selected her medium-sized rubber cock. It was a bit smaller in thickness than her son's, but her "Big John" suction-cup silicone boner was larger, and she didn't want to push Cindy's limits... yet.

"No!" Cindy answered, the frustration and disappointment obvious in just the one word.

"Well, let's see what my dumb son has been missing out on," Ann said as she inserted the shorter, j-shaped end of the double-ended dildo up into her own wet cunt.

With Ann sitting on her haunches with her boner sticking out, Cindy got up onto her elbows and crept forward until she could take the rubber knob in her mouth. She clamped her lips around its ridge, swirled it with her tongue, and then pulled off with a little pop.

"Sam's cock is so much better than that," Cindy said.

"Oh, I know!" Ann said without thinking but then quickly covered her gaff by adding, "A real cock is always better than any dildo!"

Cindy may not have picked up on Ann's slip of the tongue, but it didn't get past Gloria so easily, and she wondered if her horny friend had taken up fucking her stepson. The thought made her pussy buzz.

"What's different about it?" Ann asked Cindy as she flexed her gut muscles and caused the rubber boner to bob in front of the girl's face. "Tell me about Sam's hard, fat cock!"

"It tastes better; this tastes like rubber," Cindy began. "And his head is nice and squishy, and it's so warm... almost hot, really. And it's bigger!" she concluded. "Way bigger!"

Gloria was massaging the young girl's ass-cheeks and she pulled them apart, and asked, "Too big to fit in here?"

"Oh, God, I hope not!" she answered. "Too bad you won't be there to coach me through it!"

Again, Ann almost laughed and Sam almost fell down.

Ann raised up and forward with her cunt-attached erection, and said, "Let's see how much of this under-sized rubber boner you can take. Let's see the kind of blowjob you give my son... actually, let's see the kind of blowjob you want to give him."

Cindy clamped her lips over the dildo and bobbed her head while swishing her tongue and sucking. At first, she only bobbed on the first two or three inches, but she gradually took the fake boner deeper and deeper until its hard knob poked her throat and her whole body lurched as her gag-reflex triggered. With her eyes watering, she pulled off the rubber dick--leaving a string of spit still connected--and said, "I guess that's about it, huh?"

"Does Sam ever gag you like that?" Ann asked.

"No. He never sticks it in nearly that far," she answered. "I'm not sure he really likes it when I suck his dick. He never wants me to do it for very long."

Ann nearly burst out laughing, and Gloria chuckled as she slid her hand between the girl's legs, and wiggled a finger into her pussy-lips. "My guess is," Gloria said, " is that he just wants to get down here before he blows his load. He probably thinks if he squirts in your mouth it would gross you out and the whole thing would be over." She then added, "Has he ever cum in your mouth?"

"Not cum, really," she answered. "But I like the taste of his pre-cum juice. I don't think it would gross me out to taste his cum."

Gloria pushed her finger up Cindy's drenched cunt-hole and said, "Oh, sweetheart, you are such a horny little nympho that I'll guarantee you'll like the taste of his cum and the feel of it shooting into your mouth! Hell, if you don't, I'll suck it out of your mouth and swallow it myself!"

The thought of her handsome, hunky, but reserved boyfriend joining them and having Miss Sanchez open his mind the way she was opening hers caused her body to shudder, and she clamped her mouth back over Ann's cock and bobbed up and down on it pretending it was her boyfriend's.

As the other end of the dildo jostled round inside Ann's cunt, she said, "Oh, yeah! I guarantee he'll like that!"

With Cindy propped up on her elbows lifting her head and chest, her belly and hips were flat on the bed. On her knees between the girl's legs, Gloria spread her own legs to push Cindy's farther apart, and she crawled up closer to her darling little ass. She massaged her ass-cheeks for a few moments and then reached over and took a flexible, double-ended dildo from Ann's sex-toy kit.

She wet both ends of it in her mouth and then reached down and rubbed one end against Cindy's enflamed pussy-lips. The girl moaned around the rubber cock she was blowing.

Gloria wormed the dildo's knob around in the entrance to Cindy's cunt-hole and asked, "Does Sam ever fuck you from behind while you're lying down like this?"

With Ann's dildo still in her mouth Cindy answered in a mumble, "Uh, uh. Just from the front."

Gloria gave her ass a little slap, and jokingly scolded her, "Don't talk with your mouth full!" She then pushed the rubber dick a couple of inches up the girl's cunt.

Cindy moaned, spread her legs even farther, and dove back into bobbing and sucking on Ann's cock.

Gloria maneuvered the other end of the more-than-foot-long dildo into her own pussy and with her hand gripping the middle of the squirmy pseudo-cock she fed more and more of it into each of their cunts. As she fed, she inched as close as she could get to Cindy's spread crotch until she was able to rock her hips and fuck herself and the youngster at the same time.

"Holy shit!" Cindy mumbled around the dildo in her mouth.

With a hip-lunge that pushed the rubber cock deeper into Cindy's pussy as well as hard against her cunt wall, Gloria said, "That's called a spit-roast, sweetheart; taking a hard cock from both ends at the same time. Nice, huh? You should feel it with real cocks!"

Cindy moaned and bobbed even faster on Ann's dildo as she imagined Sam fucking her mouth while... who? Who would she want to fuck her cunt at the same time? Sam's friend Bill? Tony, maybe? Or maybe that cute skinny blonde guy from Sam's swim team!

Cindy couldn't believe that she was having such thoughts! Good girls didn't think about getting their mouth and cunt spit-roasted by their boyfriend and a virtual stranger! The conclusion was obvious; she was not a good girl; she was a slut!

As the stimulating sensations of the fake cocks in her mouth and up her cunt were magnified by her recognition--and acceptance--that she was a cock-hungry slut and brought another orgasm to a boil, Gloria picked up the little anal dildo and pushed it between Cindy's close cheeks and right up her tight little asshole.

The added sensation of having her sphincter spread again and the depravity of being fucked in all three holes at once lit off Cindy's orgasm and she let out an almost screaming whine around the rubber dick in her mouth.

Gloria shoved the dildo all the way up the girl's ass while she humped her gushing cunt as hard as the awkward position would allow. Ann took Cindy's head between her two hands and using the distraction of an erupting cunt, she shoved her rubber cock down the girl's throat before she had any chance to react.

Cindy's eyes went wide in surprise as Ann held her face pressed against her belly with her stiff rubber cock deep in her throat. The first surprise was that her boyfriend's mother had tried to shove the dildo down her throat in the first place; the second was that she wasn't gagging on the foreign object; and the third was that she liked the feeling of her throat being stretched! Maybe as much as she liked her asshole being stretched!

Knowing the young girl had not had the luxury of taking a big breath before getting her throat stuffed with cock, Ann held her impaled for only five or ten seconds--just long enough for her to get over the surprise--before quickly pulling the rubber dick all the way out of her mouth.

With spit running down her chin Cindy gulped a few breaths of air, and then said, "How the hell did you do that without me gagging and wanting to puke?" She assumed that Ann had pressed on some secret acupuncture spot on her neck to deactivate her gag reflex.

"The trick is speed, sweetheart," Ann answered. "Your gag reflex is kind of slow to react and only functions outside your throat. Once you push past it, it's shoved to the side and you can enjoy the stretch of whatever fat cock you care to swallow."

"Well, I'm going to swallow Sam's cock the next time we fuck whether he likes it or not!" Cindy said.

Ann laughed, and replied, "Oh, he'll like it, trust me!" She looked over Gloria's shoulder at her son who was nodding his head vigorously and silently mouthing, "Fuck yes!"

Gloria happened to catch that Ann appeared to be looking at something behind her, and she gave her a puzzled look. She began to turn her head, but Ann reached out and grabbed her still-wet hair and pulled her forward. "Kiss me while we roast this little nymph!" she told her. To Cindy, she said, "Swallow that cock like you're going to swallow Sam's, sweetheart. Let's see if you can do it on your own!"

As Cindy drove her head forward, spearing the dildo down her throat with surprising ease, Ann pulled Gloria's face past her lips and held her cheek to cheek with her mouth next to her ear.

"Sam's been watching since we were in the kitchen," Ann whispered. "Should we let him join us?"

Gloria snapped her head around too quickly for Ann to stop her or for Sam to jump out of the doorway. Their eyes locked and he stood there like the proverbial deer in the headlights.

Gloria raised a finger to her lips apparently indicating that Sam should stay quiet, and then she said to Ann and Cindy, "You two carry on without me for a minute; I'll be right back."

She extricated herself from her end of the long dildo, leaving the other end up Cindy's cunt, and crawled off the bed while keeping her eyes locked on Sam's. As she walked toward him wearing a very serious expression--and nothing else!--she made a hand gesture that told him he should back out of the doorway and go around the corner into the hall.

Ann watched without any idea what Gloria was going to do, but she kept Cindy occupied by gently rubbing her cock-stuffed throat and pushing the dildo that was slowly coming up out of her ass back in. She couldn't reach the double-ender that had flopped down onto the bed between the girl's legs.

In the hallway, Gloria pushed Sam against the wall and moved in close enough that her stiff nipples touched his t-shirt-covered chest, and his boner--hanging out over his shorts--rubbed her pubic hair. Being half-a-head shorter, she took a handful of his hair and pulled his head downward. She put her mouth next to his ear, and whispered, "You horny fucking peeping Tom! Look at you with your stiff dick from watching your sweet little girlfriend getting all of her holes fucked!" She punctuated the statement with a swivel of her hips that caused his boner to bend upward and she humped it, rubbing its underside with her rough, curly pubes.

He had no idea how he should react to her statement or body movements, so he wisely stayed silent and stood still.

"I'll bet you'd like to fuck me, too, wouldn't you?" she went on. "I'll bet you've jerked off thinking about sticking your dick in my mouth or up my cunt, haven't you?"

"I, uh..." was all he could manage.

She tightened her grip in his hair, and said into his ear, "Tell me the truth! Right now!"

"I, uh, yeah. I... I have," he stammered.

That made her smile although he couldn't see it. She loved the thought of being a jerk-off fantasy for young guys. It made her feel sexy, controlling, and nasty as hell; an unbeatable combination!

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her based on Ann's "I know" statement and her reaction to "catching" her son standing in the doorway watching them fuck his little girlfriend.

"You've been fucking your mother, haven't you?" she demanded tightening her grip in hair even more.

To his credit, his first reaction was to try to protect his stepmother's reputation. "No!" he answered with a little too much indignancy behind it.

"Bullshit!" Gloria said quietly but forcefully into his ear. "She's in there right now fucking your girlfriend's mouth with a double-ended dildo; don't tell me she wouldn't fuck you, too!" She twisted his hair, and added, "The truth!"

"She... she's not really my mother!" he sidestepped.

"Whatever!" Gloria scoffed. "You are fucking her, aren't you?"

"I... I...yes," he finally admitted with nowhere else to turn.

She eased her grip in his hair and surprised him by moving her face in front of his and covering his mouth with her full, luscious lips. She kissed him hard and poked her tongue between his lips as she humped his boner, trapped between them. A low moan escaped from deep in his throat and it forced her to smile even while kissing him.

She broke the kiss and with her finger on his lips, she whispered, "Don't make a sound!" She then squatted down and took his pre-cum soaked cock-head in her mouth. She sucked on it and swirled her tongue over it then swallowed to get the taste of his dick-juice.

Sam looked down at gorgeous, sexy--naked!--Glorious Gloria Sanchez with her lips locked onto his boner, and his mouth hung open in awe and complete disbelief. This shit happened in his perverted fantasies, not real life!

Then Glorious Gloria upped the ante and she pulled his shorts down, grabbed his tight ass, and pushed her head forward, taking his stiff, youthful cock down her throat in one shot.

Sam had to put one hand on the wall to steady himself and the other one over his mouth to keep from shouting, "Oh, my fucking God!" If he hadn't recently blown a big load of cum on the kitchen window he'd have blown one down his former teacher's throat right then. Even so, he knew that if she did that probably two more times he would erupt, anyway.

Gloria knew, too, that she could probably get a mouthful of hot cum out of this youthful cock in a matter of seconds, but that's not what she wanted... at least not just yet.

She pulled off Sam's cock, stood back up, removed his hand from his mouth, and kissed him again, making sure that the throat-slime his dick had pulled out was on her lips for him to share. When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Take off the rest of your clothes!" Three seconds later he was naked, and she added, "Now, follow me and don't make a sound; not even a moan!" She peeked around the corner to make sure Cindy wasn't looking and then took Sam by the hand.

When Gloria walked back into the bedroom with naked Sam in tow, Cindy was still in the same belly-down position, but now she had her face between Ann's spread legs, contentedly licking her pussy. Gloria put her other hand up to her mouth and with a finger on her lips she indicated that Ann should not say anything. She then pointed to Sam's rigid boner, then to Cindy's cute little ass, and Ann immediately understood. She noticed that her son's cock was wet all the way to its root, and she was sure that Gloria had deep-throated him in the hall... she was glad that she had done it to him first!

Ann gently massaged the sides of Cindy's head to make sure that she didn't turn around, and she said to Gloria, "I thought you got lost."

"I went to the kitchen to get the dildo I brought with me," she replied. "You're not the only one with toys." She shook Sam's engorged cock as she spoke and Ann gave her a big smile.

Gloria stood beside the bed while she guided Sam up onto it behind his girlfriend, and leaning over so her voice came from behind the youngster, she said to Cindy, "I think this dildo might get your tiny little butt-hole more ready for when you ask Sammy to fuck you back here."

She began to lift her head to get a look at the new, larger toy, but Ann held her from turning. "Just relax and feel it, sweetie," Ann said. "Tell us if you think it's bigger or smaller than Sam." She gave her son and Gloria a wink. As she massaged Cindy's head she made sure she rubbed her ears to create a sort of "white noise" so she wouldn't hear her boyfriend's breathing... and probably his pounding heart!

Gloria pushed on the insides of Cindy's thighs, and said, "Open up, sweetheart and just relax. I promise if you say stop, I'll quit right away, okay?"

"You two haven't hurt me with anything you've done yet," she replied. "Well, not anything that didn't hurt in a good way that is." She spread her legs wide and when she felt a cool liquid drool onto her pucker, she went, "Ooo!"

"That's lube, sweetheart," Gloria said. "Spit will work for a small dildo but make sure that Sammy uses plenty of lube on your little rosebud and on his dick." As she spoke, she dribbled some of the liquid along Sam's cock and then spread it around. He bit his lip to stay silent in the surreal situation of Miss Sanchez--Glorious Gloria--standing bare-ass naked beside him sliding her fist up and down his rigid cock getting it ready to stick in his girlfriend's ass while she lapped at his mother's pussy. Holy shit!