Getting Caught Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Daddy."

I then leaned over and took him into my mouth. He let me go slow and savor the task. I licked his shaft and lathered it with saliva from my tongue. Satisfied he was slick enough, I began to take him into my throat, pushing myself to bury his entire length in my gullet. He just moaned with pleasure as I worked my magic on him. Once I was able to get him fully into my throat, I began to hold myself on him for moments at a time, holding my breath, and contracting my throat around his ebony shaft. Eventually my technique was too much and he began to flood my mouth with his load. Rivers of cum rushed into my throat and I worked to swallow all of it. Once I was satisfied I had gotten it all, I allowed his snake to slip from my mouth and gave it one last kiss before he put it away.

"My oh my, what a great job you did cocksucker."

"Thank you Daddy."

"Well I need to get home and get some sleep, I leave tomorrow morning to go play in a basketball tournament with an all star team for the surrounding area. I'm the only player from my team going."

"That's great Daddy. You must be proud."

"Of course, but I should be on this all star team as I'm the best point guard in the state. Anyways, the tournament is in the city and I will be in a hotel room, so I was thinking you could come up and we could have some fun. It's only a three hour drive so you could drive up after school and then drive back once we finish. This isn't a question, but an order."

"Yes Daddy, I'll be there."

"Of course you will, now hurry along. You wouldn't want you parents to find your room empty now."

He reached across me and pushed open my door. I stepped out and began to walk towards my house when he called me back over to the car.

"I was just thinking I could use some new decoration for my car on the drive tomorrow, and what better than your thong. Take it off and give it to me."

I simply just slid the lace panty down my legs right there on the sidewalk of my neighborhood, and handed them over to Marcus through the window. He took them and hung them from the rear view mirror before pulling away and leaving me naked. That was the second pair of panties I gave him today and didn't get back. If this became a regular occurrence, I would soon be out of underwear. Not wanting to risk being caught naked outside my house I hurried back to my window and climbed back inside.

I had a restless night of sleep as I was in desperate need of sexual release. However, the idea of spending time alone in a hotel room with Marcus kept my spirits high as I began the last day of school for the week. I figured I would tell my parents that I would be going to the movies with my friends and then hanging out at one of their houses afterwards to give me cover for my hotel meeting with Marcus.

It was during fourth period however, that my fantasy night alone with Marcus went up in smoke. Marcus sent me a text that changed everything, well sort of.

"Hello cocksucker, I been showing my roommate this weekend some of your videos and he wants to fuck you."

"What Daddy? Who did you show, and why?"

"Settle down slut, there is no need to worry. He isn't from our town, in fact he is from two towns over. So he has no idea who you are, other than you are a true black cock slut. You will love him, he is black and has a big cock."

"Okay Daddy, but I still feel weird about someone else seeing me."

"Believe me, he has no idea who you are and you will be singing a different tune tonight when his cock is stuffing its way inside you. Room check is at nine so be here at 9:30. I'll text you later with more info. See you soon slut."

"Yes Daddy."

I couldn't believe it. Why would Marcus show someone those videos? It was so embarrassing, but at the same time I was intrigued to know who this guy was, and a little excited knowing he wanted to fuck me. I figured it would be an interesting fun time, and soon found myself looking forward to it. By the end of school I was a ball of excitement, as I couldn't stop thinking about this unknown guy fucking me. I also received another text from Marcus that piqued my interest even more.

"On your way here stop and pick up a dog collar and leash, and a blindfold. I don't think I'm going to let you see who is going to be fucking you tonight and I want to show him just how obedient a little slut you can be. I emailed you our hotel information. Text me when you get to the parking lot of the hotel."

"Okay Daddy."

From the sound of it, this was going to be a very kinky night. I was both the most nervous and most excited I have ever been in my life. To be there by 9:30 and make the stops for the items requested, that meant I'd have to leave for the hotel by 6:00. I decided to go home after school, freshen up, and give my parents the story for where I'd be tonight. They didn't ask me any questions, and told me to have fun with my friends; if they only knew. I took my time to shower and decide the most appropriate outfit to wear. I settled on a light floral sundress and a pair of no show Victoria Secret thong panties. A simple flip flop and my outfit was complete. It was only 5:30 but I felt better to leave early and avoid any delays.

On my way, I decided to stop and get the requested items. I had done a bit of research before and found a sex shop along the route that would carry the items. It was located just on the outskirts of the city Marcus' tournament was being held, and being so far away from my town I felt comfortable knowing no one would be there that knew me.

I arrived at the shop after a long three hour trip. It was a drive in which my mind could not stop thinking about the endless possibilities the night would bring. The sex shop seemed a bit rundown and seedy, but I decided it was my best bet for getting all three items in one stop. I took a moment in my car to settle my nerves and psyche myself up for going in. Exiting the car and walking to the door of the grimey shop, I knew that it was the first step of the night to a life changing experience.

Inside I felt a little uncomfortable at first and somewhat disoriented by the variety of items. I began to walk almost mindlessly in a state of awe before I was able to recover and refocus on my task. That was when I located what looked to be a bondage area of leather and harnesses, and it was where I figured to start my search for the items. Browsing through all the restraints and clamps, I was shocked as to the level of intricacy there was with some of the items for sale. Fortunately, all I needed was a blindfold, collar, and leash; all of which I found within moments of browsing the bondage section. I settled on all leather.

The blindfold was black leather on one side, and a red plush on the inside. For the collar, I chose a simple, thin leather with a normal fastener and a ring on the front to attach the thin black leather leash I paired with it. With the items in my hand, I made the nerve racking walk to the cashier. What would this person think of a young girl like me, in a place like this, buying the items I was buying? These were the thoughts going through my head, but they were all for not, as the middle aged clerk simply asked for my ID and rung my purchases up without even a sly smile. Before I knew it I was back in my car with a bag of bondage items.

It was nine o'clock, and I knew from what Marcus had told me, room checks for the team was going on now. I had a thirty minute wait until my night of the erotically naughty unknown was to begin. Figuring I might need it, I drove to a coffee shop for a cup of caffeine, as it might be a long night for me. With my coffee purchased I drove towards the hotel Marcus was staying at, and parked in the lot as I waited to text him my arrival until 9:30.

Sipping my hot beverage, I examined the hotel. It was five stories tall, and seemed a bit more upscale than I was expecting. The windows all looked out to the parking lot or to the town on the opposite side. It was an older building, brick and imposing. However, it had the charm of an old town hotel. I wasn't sure exactly how I'd make it to Marcus' room. Would I have to go through the front and talk to the desk? I wouldn't think so, as that might cause unwanted attention. Maybe Marcus would sneak out and bring me up to his room from the back entrance, and risk being seen out of his room by the coaching staff. The danger of it all was exciting. Eventually it was 9:30, and I texted Marcus that I was there.

"Very good, I left the back door wedged open. You are to come in and use the back stairway to come up to our room on the fifth floor. We are the only ones from the team on this floor. Our room is at the opposite end from the stairs, #525. You will walk to our door, and then strip off whatever you are wearing; shoes and all and fold them on the floor next to the door. Then you will put on the collar, leash, and blindfold before getting onto your knees and knocking. You will hold the end of the leash in your hands as if presenting it. Is this clear slut?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good, now hurry up. I want to show off my obedient pet slut to my friend here."

My body trembled with his message. I couldn't believe I was going to actually allow a complete stranger to use me as a sex toy. Let alone the fact that I would be being used by two guys. With a nervous excitement, I got out off my car with the bag of items. I left everything else, my phone and purse in my car. I even decided to leave my car keys hidden on one of the tires as I didn't want to worry about carrying them with me. My focus was only on being the obedient slut Marcus wanted me to be.

I quickly made it to the back door, which was as Marcus said it would be wedged open. Peering inside, the first floor hall was empty, and I swiftly entered the hotel and began to climb the stairs. My body buzzed more and more with each step I climbed closer to level five, and by the time I reached the top floor I was practically vibrating down the hall. There was a calming silence as I strolled towards the room, a silence that made me feel safe in what I was about to do. Reaching room 525, I stopped in front of it for a moment and just looked at it, as if it was going to tell me something. In reality, I guess I was just going through everything that was about to happen in my mind, and getting myself mentally prepared.

With my mind settled, I lifted my dress up and over my head before folding it neatly and laying it on top of my flip flops I slid out of. I then slowly peeled down my thong, and also folded it neatly to be placed on top of my dress. Now nude, I grabbed the bag of items and began to take each one out. I was not sure what to do with the empty bag, so I looked around and spotted a trash bin just a few feet away from there room in front of the elevator bay. In a daring bit of excitement, I walked over and tossed the bag away. Just the feeling of be naked in the hallway of the hotel got my body trembling again.

Returning to the door, I grabbed the collar and attached it around my neck; the thin leather strap feeling soft and smooth on my skin. Grabbing the leash next, I clipped it onto the collar before dropping down to my knees. Reaching for the blindfold, I brought it up to my face and took a deep breath before pulling it over my face to cut off my vision. Finally, I took a hold of the end of the leash in one hand while I reached out and knocked on the door with the other. Pulling my hand back and holding out the leash just as Marcus had instructed, I waited. Within seconds I heard the sound of the door handle being turned, and my body began to shake with a mixture of sacred nerves, and overwhelming arousal.

"Don't you look precious slut. Are you ready to come in and meet my friend?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Okay, I'll take this, you just follow behind on your hands and knees."

Marcus took the leash from my palms, and began to walk away from me with it. As the slack left the leash, I fell forward to my hands and began to crawl behind him blindly, desperately trying to keep up. He was leading me to an unknown erotic adventure. Suddenly we stopped moving and Marcus spoke to me once again.

"Sit slut."

I obeyed and sat back on my heels to wait for his next command.

"Say hello to Tony slut."

"Hello Tony."

"Well, if it isn't a pretty little slut," Tony said from a few feet in front of me.

"Tony was telling how much he would like to have you suck his dick after I showed him some of you pictures I've taken. Do you wanna suck his dick slut?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Then ask him if you can."

"Tony, I... ah, can I please suck your dick," I asked somewhat timidly.

He responds, "Of course hoe, but you are going to have to come and get it."

I paused for a moment, before Marcus spoke up.

"Go ahead slut, crawl over to him so you can get his black cock in your cock sucking mouth."

I didn't pause at that, and instead got back to my hands and knees to crawled towards where Tony's voice was coming from. After a few steps I felt his hand grab a hold of my head and guide me towards his crotch. He didn't however just put his dick in my mouth though, but instead began to rub my face with it. He was naked and I could feel the weight of his massive tool rubbing across my cheeks, chin, nose, blindfolded eyes, and forehead. He was teasing me with it, and I just sat there and let him as I kept my mouth open like the eager slut I was. As Tony kept up his teasing, I heard Marcus speak behind me.

"Go ahead and give the slut what she wants Tony."

Tony did just that, he stopped rubbing his member across my face and began to stuff it into my waiting mouth. From the way it stretched my mouth open, I could tell he was at least as thick as Marcus, and that only spurred me to orally attack his rod to find out just how long he was too. For a bit, he let me work my mouth on him and savor the opportunity to enjoy such a wonderful black pole. My tongue slavered his shaft, and I caressed his mushroom head with my delicate lips. He was absolutely massive just like Marcus, and I was lost in the lust of pleasing such a spectacular black cock.

After allowing me time to enjoy his piece, Tony began to take over and control things more. His hands once again found my head and started to pull it in to accept more of his stiffness. I tried my best to relax my mouth and throat to allow him to use me as he wished. The bulbous head of his prick soon was knocking at the entrance of my throat, and muffled gags were escaping from my stretched and filled mouth. As he kept pressing himself into my mouth, I reached up with my hand to see how much was left for me to take. I was shocked to find that he still hand a good handful left waiting to gain access to my full mouth.

"Oh god slut, take my cock. Choke on it. I wanna hear you gag on it," Tony said.

I was doing just that, as more than half of his length was embedded in my mouth, and he was forcefully pulling my head in attempt to push more in. Struggling to breathe, I began to make horrendous gagging sounds, and saliva was pouring out from around my lips, coating my chest. For a moment I thought I might either pass out, or puke if Tony kept it up for any longer. Fortunately, he relaxed some, and pulled his now slippery cock from my mouth. In turn though, he then began to slap it onto my face and lips with wet smacks, as if proving his dominance over me and adding to the humiliation. Marcus and him laughed as he did, until Marcus spoke.

"Well how about testing out the slut's cunt now, and I can take over using her mouth?"

Tony replied, "Sounds good to me man. I won't mind stretching this bitch out some with my big black cock. Do you want that slut?"

"Oh god yes. Please Tony fuck my slutty pussy with your huge black cock. I want to feel you stretch me open," I answered.

I was then lifted up to stand momentarily, before being spun around and bent at the waste. Within seconds I felt the warmth of Marcus' cock pressing into my cheek as Tony began to rub his wide tip up and down the length of my slick slit. Just as I got started working Marcus' wonderful tool with my mouth, I was surged with the intense feeling of Tony penetrating my tight little box. I paused my oral ministrations to allow my body to adjust to the tremendous pleasure and slight pain of the insertion. Once he had fully embedded himself into me, I refocused my efforts on Marcus and was officially being fucked from both ends.

Tony kept a slow steady pace, while I bobbed up and down on Marcus when I was moaning from the pleasure I was receiving from Tony's huge shaft. The two seemed to be pleased with the situation, and even began to talk to one another.

"Hey Tony, didn't I tell you her pussy was nice?"

"Ah yeah man, she got a tight little pussy. But I think we can do something about that by the time we are through."

"Oh yeah, we are really going to work this slut over, that's for sure."

Occasionally, Tony would slap my ass as he plowed into me, and Marcus would let his cock fall from my mouth and make me work to retrieve it. They were just using me for their own enjoyment, and didn't care if I was enjoying it as well. However, I was more than enjoying it and was soon on the edge of an orgasm when Tony spoke and asked Marcus a question.

"How's this bitch's ass? Does she take fat black cock up her back hole?"

Marcus replied, "haven't really tried her ass out yet, but tonight is as good as time as any to give her a taste."

I was shocked, scared and aroused all at the same time. Never before had I thought about the possibility of anal sex tonight, but it seemed they had made up their mind about it for me. Without anymore time to think to myself about it, I felt as Tony began to rub his thumb into my brown eye.

"What do you think slut? Wanna take some black dick in your ass? Wanna be an anal black cock slut?"

Marcus pulled out of my mouth to allow me to speak.

"I don't know, you are both so big, I'm a little afraid. I don't know if I can take you in my ass."

Tony continued to pump into me while he rubbed my virgin hole firmly with his thumb as he replied to me. With each moment, I was getting closer and closer to a climax.

"I think you will manage slut, and I think you will love it. In fact, I think the thought of it turns you on. To know that you will be fucked like a true slut, taking some thick black cock into your tight little white ass. You're probably gonna cum just from thinking about it."

At that moment he pressed a bit more firmly on my asshole and his thumb slipped inside me. It was all I needed to send me over the edge and have a mind blowing orgasm. All of the sensations and thoughts triggered a wave crashing climax to wash over me. If it wasn't for the fact that Tony was still inside of me, both his finger and cock, and that Marcus was in front of me, I think I may have falling to the ground. As I came down from the high, I could hear Marcus and Tony talking.

"Oh yeah Tony, this slut definitely wants some black cock in her ass."

"Yes she does, but I think I want to nut first so that way I can really work her ass over."

"Well how about you and I switch for a minute. You can drop your load in her mouth while I fuck her little cunt some."

They then began to move and had to move me over to the bed as I had lost a bit of strength after my orgasm. It didn't take long though for each to make the move, and I soon had Tony's dick in my mouth, and Marcus' pounding away in my pussy. After a few minutes Tony pulled free of my mouth and had me keep it open as he started to shoot off loads of cum at me. Some landed in my mouth, other on my face, but I loved knowing that I could please him and gladly swallow what did make it into my mouth. I felt him collapse over onto the bed, and I focus my attention on Marcus' wonderful cock stretching out my soaked sex. I could feel Tony's cum begin to streak and dry on my face, as Marcus ravaged me and I thought about the fact that I had no idea who he was or what he looked like, but I just let him have his way with me and I enjoyed every moment of it.