Getting Caught Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus kept up his pounding for a while longer before he too came to present his cock to my mouth and launch volley after volley of his man gravy into and onto me. When he was spent, I sensed him walk away and I was left to myself for the moment. I was basking in the afterglow of my own orgasm and the feeling of pride from causing to young black studs to climax. It felt as though I was doing what I was put on earth to do; be a slut for black cock. I was shaken back to reality with the bed shifting and Tony talking.

"Okay slut, that was a good warm up, but now it's time to see just what kind of slut you are. It time to fuck your ass. Suck me up nice and good, so I can slide right into that tight white ass."

He then moved once in front of me, and presented me with his semi-erect cock. I took it into my mouth willingly, and it tasted of my own arousal and his salty cum. It didn't take long before he was once again at full attention, and he began to repeat the process of trying to stuff it into my throat. At this time I felt Marcus' fingers on my ass as he began to rub some cool slick liquid onto my hole. It felt good to have his fingers pressing and rubbing me, but it was soon over as he retreated his hand and Tony pulled his saliva coated coat from my mouth. He then positioned me so I was so on my knees in front of the bed, but bent over and resting my weight on the mattress.

I could sense his presence behind me, but he didn't make a move to enter me. He instead seemed to just want to loom over me, and cause me to build up my anticipation. After a few moments, in which my breathing started to become more heavy, I felt him move in behind me and touch the tip of his dick to me puckered opening. He then spoke, as he rested his cock against my ass.

"Are you ready for this slut? To feel your ass be taken and claimed by a thick black cock."

"Yes I'm ready."

"Beg for it. I want to hear just how badly you want me to fuck your virgin white ass. Let me know you truly want to feel your asshole split open by my black cock."

I responded openly, and honestly in the moment. My words and pleas poured out of me.

"Please fuck my ass. Please shove your huge black cock into my white ass. I need it. I want it. Please just make me an anal slut for black cock. I want to feel you split me open, and show me what I truly am. A fuck slut for black cock. Please baby, fuck my ass now."

"Will since you asked so nicely."

He then began to push himself into me. At first nothing happened, he just couldn't get himself past my opening. But he kept at it and all of a sudden he broke in. I felt a surge of pain and pleasure fly through my entire body as he penetrated me. I howled out and began to pant like a dog. He paid no mind and kept pushing. Inch by inch he pushed into me, until I felt his stomach pressed up against my butt cheeks. With his cock all the way in he held it there and allowed me to adjust to it. It felt as though someone had shoved a huge log into my ass, but the more I relaxed and controlled my breathing, the more it began to feel pleasurable rather than painful.

Tony didn't wait too long however, and I soon felt him begin to pull back out. He got to a point and slid it back in. His motion continued and began to steadily pick up in pace. Soon he was just plain fucking me. Fucking me in the ass with his thick black cock. I couldn't believe it. I felt like such a slut, but in a good way. I was proud that I could handle his cock hammering away at my backside. I even began to start feeling signs of another climax on the horizon. It was at that moment I felt the mattress shift and then Marcus' thick erect cock poking me in the face. I opened my mouth to allow him access and was once again being stuffed from both ends.

Considering Tony had cum minutes before, he was able to fuck me for a good long while before he needed to nut again. Which I was thankful for, because the longer he fucked me, the closer and closer I got to my second orgasm. It was spurred closer by the fact that he was now grabbing the leash and using as leverage to really give it to me. Also the way Tony talked as he fucked me brought me nearer to the blissful summit.

"That's it slut, take my cock in you ass. Show me want a dirty whore you are for black cock. Do your parents know what a slut you are? Do they know that their daughter loves getting fucked in the ass by black guys?"

Bringing up my parents, though it should have brought me back to reality, only excited me more. I begin to think about what they would do if they could see me like this; being a fuck toy for two black guys in a hotel room. My pussy absolutely dripped at the idea, and I exploded with orgasmic bliss instantly. I rode the wave of pleasure while Tony continued to fuck me and talk.

"The bitch just came from me fucking her ass. She really is an anal slut. I bet she would love it if I made her suck my dick now. Make her clean my cock and swallow another load of my cum. Would you like that slut? Do you want to suck your ass off my cock and make me flood your throat with my nut?"

Through the haze of my orgasm, I had let Marcus' cock fall from my mouth, and was able to weakly respond to Tony.

"Yes, let me suck your dick now. I wanna taste you, I wanna taste my ass."

"Okay bro switch with me. You'll love her tight ass, and I want to give the slut what she wants," Tony said in response to my statement.

I felt their bodies move and shift as they repositioned themselves. Wasting no time, Marcus begun to stuff his black pole into my worked over ass.

"Fuck slut, I should have broken your ass in sooner, you super fucking tight. We will have to keep working it out in the future," Marcus stated as he sunk inch after inch into my rectum.

As Marcus filled the void in my backside, Tony laid his splendid dick on my lips to let me take it into my mouth. My tongue lapped him up, and I could taste a bit of bitterness from my ass, but nothing that was foul or unbearable. It was just a warmth, pungent taste I had never encountered before. It was soon gone and I was once again bobbing on Tony's black cock like a child eating an ice cream popsicle.

Not long after switching places, did Tony explode his second climax of the night into my mouth and throat. I swallowed all of it and gave him a good licking to make sure all his gooey cum was cleaned away. He then walked off and used the restroom, leaving Marcus fucking my ass. At that point, Marcus began to pick up his pace, and become a bit more rougher; even grabbing ahold of the leash end as Tony had. He also started to be a little more vocal than he had, which I realized was a bit odd considering he usually is very vocal during our rendezvous.

"Does my slut love having her ass fucked?"

"Yes Daddy, she does. Fuck my ass Daddy."

"Have you enjoyed being used by two black guys slut?"

"Oh god yes Daddy."

"Do enjoy being a blindfolded little petslut for us, not knowing who is fucking you; who is cumming on you, who is using you?"

"Fuck yes Daddy."

"You'll do whatever I want right slut?"

"Yes Daddy, I'll do anything for you and your black cock."

"Good, because once I'm done fucking your ass I'm going to walk you out of the room and leave you in the hall naked and covered in cum. You will then have to go home just like that; no clothes, and no cleaning up."

"Oh my god Daddy, that's so hot, and so daring. I would feel like such a dirty slut."

"That's because you are a dirty slut. Now, do you want me to fill your ass with my cum?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Beg for it slut."

"Oh please Daddy, cum in my ass. Use it as your cum bucket. I really want to feel your cum flooding my slutty white ass. Fill me up, and then send me home naked and dripping with your cum."

"Ungh, here it comes slut."

I then felt the torrent of cum flood into my abused ass. The warmth of it all was amazing and felt like nothing else I ever experienced. It seemed like he was cumming forever, but finally he stopped firing off spurts and began to pull out. When the last of his cock pulled free, it did so with an audible pop, and left my ass gaped open. I could feel the cool air of the room rush inside. I was on cloud nine. Marcus still held onto the leash, and soon recovered from his fog of orgasm to speak.

"Well slut, it's been fun, but Tony and I need or rest so you need to get the fuck out."

I felt a strong tug on the leash and was pulled around to my hands and knees. I had to begin to crawl to keep from being dragged across the floor. Marcus was being true to his word, and was leading me back out of the hotel room just as he had led me in, albeit a tad more forceful. I heard the door open, and then the feeling of Marcus' foot on my ass pushing me out. I continued to crawl until I was in the hall. He didn't say a word to me, just simply dropped the leash and shut the door.

I sat back on my heels for moment to gather what just happen. Marcus had just led me out into the hallway and left me there without even saying anything. Realizing where I was, I reached up and pulled the blindfold off for the first time since I put it on in the hallway earlier. I looked to the door and saw it indeed shut. I then looked to the floor for my clothes, but they weren't there. He wasn't joking when he said he was going to leave me to go home naked a covered in cum. I indeed felt like a dirty slut.

With the realization that I was indeed going to have to get home in my current state, I set off to firstly get back to my car. Thankfully I had decided to leave my keys hidden on my car, who knows what I would have had to do if Marcus decided to keep my keys as well. It was late so I felt good knowing that the possibility of being seen were slim. With the blindfold in my hand, I quickly scampered down the empty hall to the back stairwell. Once there I was able to quickly make my way down and to the back entrance. I took a quick peek into the parking lot to make sure no one was around before hurriedly ran over to my car. Retrieving my keys, I unlocked my car and slipped inside for the relative safety it provided. It was at that point I realized how aroused I was from the quick naked jaunt. I could also feel Marcus' cum seeping from my aching rear.

I grabbed my phone to see if I had any messages, and to check the time. No one had contacted me and I saw that it was just after ten. That meant I would get home around two in the morning, and I felt confident I would be able to sneak in without my parents finding out. All I had to hope was that I was pulled over, or had car troubles along the way. Knowing I only had one option I started my car and headed on my journey home.

I made home just after one o'clock without any issues, and was able to sneak into my house without raising any suspicions from my parents. It was certainly a thrill to make the trek naked and used. So much so, I had to masturbate once I got to the safety of my room. I climaxed while I looked at myself in the mirror still wearing the collar and leash. After that I was exhausted, and chose to go to bed. I didn't even clean up, but just took of the collar and slipped into bed.

The next day I woke up around noon with my face and and thighs crusty with dried semen. I had a wonderful dull ache in my pussy and ass. Pulling myself out of bed I headed off to the shower. Remembering the thrill I got from the night before, I decided to walk to my bathroom naked. I knew my dad was out of the house as he golfs every Saturday with friends, and that my mom was most likely out to lunch with her friends. Of course I couldn't be sure if my mom was home or not, but since the bathroom was just across the hall from my room, I felt confident I would make it without notice.

It felt nice to get cleaned up, and then get a bite to eat. The rest of the day I spent in my room online, and thinking about the previous night. I only came out for dinner and to watch some TV with my parents. I went to bed that night after masturbating to some of the videos Marcus had sent to me of or other meetups. Sunday went about the same, except I did leave to go to the mall. I had to pick up some new underwear as Marcus had taken three of my thongs now. I didn't hear from Marcus over the weekend until late Sunday. He called at around two in the morning, and woke me up.

"Hey slut, did I wake you?"

"Hi Daddy. Yes, but it's okay. I don't mind."

"Of course you don't slut, because you are always ready for my cock aren't you? What are you wearing?"

"Always Daddy. I am naked daddy."

"I like that, but you'll have to wait because I'm not calling for a meetup. I wanted to let you know to check your email. I sent you a link to a video I think you will enjoy. Watch and then call back to tell me what you think. Do it now."

"Okay Daddy, I'll get my laptop and check it out."

"That's my good little slut. Talk to you later."

"Bye Daddy."

Eagerly, I reached over for my laptop once the call ended. I was curious as to what Marcus wanted me to see. Soon my computer was booted up, and I was logged into my email. Marcus' message was the only new one in my inbox, and I was easily able to pull it open and click the link. I was opened up to a video window within the site xhamster. I was able to read the title of the video while the page finished loading which was, "Young slut fucks 2 BBCs in hotel". I became a bit alarmed, and then was really shocked when the video began to play. It opened with a hotel room door opening and showing a naked woman, blindfolded and collared waiting in the hall on her knees. It was me. Marcus must have been recording the whole night. I couldn't believe it, and couldn't believe he uploaded it to the internet.

Though I was a bit scared, angry, and nervous of the implications of this video being accessible to anyone, I couldn't push the feelings of arousal and excitement I had for the same reasons. I continued to watch the video in its entirety, just over an hour. With each moment I watched, the less I worried about the video being released, and the more I began to become aroused and the scenes of my debauchery filled night with Marcus and Tony. I did notice that neither of their faces were seen during the video however. It did capture every erotically slutty moment though, and when it was over I was quite shocked at how slutty I was. Finishing the video I grabbed my phone and called Marcus back.

"Did you like the video slut?"

"I don't know Daddy, I can't believe you posted that video on a public site. What if someone I know sees it?"

"Calm down slut. Someone you know will most likely see it, but you are wearing a blindfold in the video so your face is very hard to recognize. Now answer my question; did you like the video?"

"I'm just scared Daddy. It is such a naughty video, I can't help feeling like someone might know, but I guess you are right about the blindfold. It does make recognizing my face difficult."

"Of course I'm right slut, but you still haven't answered my question."

"I guess I liked it Daddy. I mean it turned me on to watch it."

"What part did you like the most?"

"Will the whole video was good Daddy, but I did enjoy watching myself act like such a slut."

"You weren't acting like a slut, you are slut. Does it turn you own knowing that others will be watching the video?"

"I guess so Daddy, but it still scares me."

"I know it scares you, but I like knowing that countless people will see my slut and will get off on it. Plus, I'm sure your pussy is soaking knowing I'm happy. Isn't that right slut?'

"Yes Daddy; I'm dripping."

"Good, but don't play with yourself. I want you revved up for me tomorrow. Meet me at the park restrooms in the morning. Wear your collar, and bring the blindfold and leash."

"Okay Daddy, I will. See you tomorrow."

"Oh and try not to stay up all night re-watching the video, you need your sleep slut."

The call ended, I was left equally scared and aroused. I re-watched the video once more, and after felt more confident with what Marcus said about the blindfold. It was really difficult to recognize the girl in the video as me, if you didn't already know it was me. By the time I fell back to sleep, I was less scared, but even more aroused.

I awoke a few hours later clutching my wet crotch, and desperately eager to meet Marcus. I hurried to the shower naked again, to get my morning routine started. Thought the warm water felt wonderful, I didn't linger as I was too excited to go see Marcus later. Back in my room, I chose to wear a flirty skirt, and a plain grey t-shirt. I didn't wear a bra, and I picked out one of the new thongs I bought the day before. It was small and pink. A simple pair of flip flops completed the look. Happy with my attire, I retrieved the items I wore on Friday, and stuffed them in my purse. I would put the collar on in the car, once I left my house, but I first had to have breakfast and say goodbye to my parents.

As I ate my breakfast, my mother stated that I seemed in a rather joyful mood. I just told her I had a good night sleep and was excited about my morning activity. I finished my breakfast and said goodbye to both my parents, giving them a hug a kiss before I left. Before I pulled away, I retrieved the collar from my purse, and put it on. I wanted to be already wearing it when I met with Marcus. He texted me as I drove, indicating he would be there in about ten minutes, and I was to wait for him outside of the women's' restroom. He also told me that he just looked to see how many views the video had, and that it already had over a thousand. I couldn't believe that many people had already watched me act like a slut already.

I arrived and parked, before taking out the other two items, and going over to where he had instructed I wait. I only had to wait a few minutes before he arrived. He was wearing his blue jeans and a t-shirt, but he still looked like a sculpted god.

"You look good slut, but I wanna see that slutty body, so strip and go put your clothes on my car. Then come back and meet me in the restroom."

I knew not to argue with him, and in fact I didn't want to, as the idea of walking to and from his car naked turned me on. I was starting to realize I was somewhat of an exhibitionist. I just simply replied, "Yes Daddy," and then went about completing his order. I made quick work of getting undressed and taking my clothes over to his car. Placing them on the hood, I scurried back to the restroom, and bundle of excitement and nerves. Of course I carried the blindfold and leash with me as Marcus had not said to do anything with them. Inside I found Marcus leaning on his shoulder against the back wall. When I entered, he began to speak.

"Okay slut, I enjoyed seeing you collared, leashed, and blindfolded so much the other night that I thought I would like to use you like that again. Go ahead and put the blindfold and and leash on for me now, and then wait for me on your knees."

"Yes Daddy."

I clicked the leash to the collar, and secured the blindfold over my eyes. I was in the dark, as I awaited Marcus' next instructions. He however remained quiet for a moment. After a bit, I began to hear him walking towards me. He said nothing as he approached, and I felt a tremble surge through me. I could feel his presence in front of me, and it was once he grabbed the end of the leash that he finally spoke again.

"Does the pet slut want to please her Daddy?"

"Ye...," he cut me off before I could finish.

"Bark your answers slut. One bark for yes, and two for no."

I felt a bit silly barking, but I did as he ordered, "Whoof."

"Okay slut, lets go for a walk then. Follow me."

He then tugged on the leash and began to lead me out of the restroom. I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin, but could not tell if anyone was around. This only added to my arousal though. Of course I knew from experience no one ever came here at this time of day. I could tell that he was leading me away from the parking lot and further into the park's center, and I soon felt the cool dewy grass on my knees and palms. We continued our walk for a while, and I could tell Marcus was changing directions occasionally. I wasn't sure why, but thought it might have been to extend the amount of time we walked, as the park wasn't that large. Eventually we did stop waking and Marcus spoke to me once again.