Getting Caught Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see, well I just happen to have a big black cock, so let's see just how true that is. Take off your clothes slut."

I grinned for him as I began to peel off my shirt, revealing my tits. Next, I pushed my skirt off, and was left standing naked. Since Marcus had not said anything about panties, I decided not to wear any.

"You certainly can follow an order, and look damn fine doing it. Drop down to your hands and knees, and then lead me to your bedroom."

Dropping down to the floor, I led him towards my room, while he captured me crawling from behind. Inside, he had me wait in the middle of the floor while he panned around my room and began to ask me more questions.

"What do you think your parents, Marc and Tori, would say if they were able to see you like this? Would they be disappointed in their perfect little daughter?"

"They would be so disappointed to see me acting like such a slut, but I don't care; I love black cock."

"Do you wanna suck some black cock now slut Eve?"

"Yes please."

"Beg for it."

"Please let me suck your big juicy black cock. I need it in my mouth. I will do whatever you want. Please just let me suck your black cock."

"Good Eve."

He then walked up to me and pulled his cock out. He set it on my lips, but before I could open them to take it, he gave me another order.

"Look into the camera slut and tell your parents what you are about to do."

"Hi Mom and Dad. Your little girl is about to suck this huge black dick. I'm going to take it into my mouth and throat, and let him fuck my face. I love black cock Mom and Dad; sorry."

Marcus just slipped his cock past my lips, and I began to suck him greedily. With my regular enthusiasm I began to show off my talents for the camera, and in my mind my parents. I knew they weren't actually watching, but I felt somehow they were. Marcus' cock became coated with my spit, and as it did he began to talk.

"That's good Eve Guest, show your parents what a black cock slut you are. Show them that their perfect little white daughter is just a black cock fuck hole."

He then grabbed a hold of my head with his free hand and began to stuff his stiff pole further into my mouth.

"Now gag on my cock slut, I want your parents to see how much your mouth is just mine for pleasuring my cock."

I began to gag just as he commanded, and he began to thrust and push harder. My pussy was flooded with arousal, and I felt I was nearing orgasm without even touching myself. However, Marcus decided to pull his cock from my mouth before I could.

"Okay Eve, let's see how much more of a slut you can be. Show me you parents room."

I began to crawl as I had earlier, leading the way. Spit dried on my face as I made it towards the stairs. Climbing the stairs was somewhat awkward, but I managed. As we drew closer to my parents room, I began to really feel the levity of the moment. Though I was putting on a show for the camera and Marcus, I was truly doing this for me. The idea of me exposing my slutty nature to my parents and some imaginary audience got me to want to really perform more than ever before, and I think even made me start to feel that I actually wanted to expose my true self to everyone. Once inside my parent's room, I was brought back to the task at hand when Marcus began to speak and order me.

"Wait on the floor slut, I want to have a look around for a second."

Marcus began to walk around the room, capturing everything on video.

"Tell me Eve, where else do you want my black cock?"

"I would love to feel it in my pussy, and stretching out my ass."

"So you like to take black cock up your ass?"

"Yes, so much."

"Let's make that happen then. Get up and bend over your lovely parents bed. I'll see if I can't find something to lube you up with."

I took my position bent over the bed, resting on my forearms, and ass poked out. Marcus came to me after a moment, and began to apply some cool liquid to my asshole.

"Well that should work, I found some KY in yours mom's dresser. I wonder if she uses it for anal too. Now, look back at the camera Eve, and tell everyone what you want."

Turning my head I spoke; "I want you to push that big black cock of yours into my tight little white ass. Pierce my tender hole, and make me squirm as you fill me up. Pound me hard and make me scream."

"I'm sure I can make all of those things come true. Pull your cheeks open for me, because I'm going to fuck your ass."

Reaching back with my hands, I spread open my ass and felt the tip of Marcus' cock present itself at my tender rosebud. It began to slip inside, my ass welcoming it as it went. I felt wonderful and full with each inch that sunk into me.

"You gonna take all of my cock in your ass Eve?"

"Yes, I'll take every inch. Give me all of it."

With a forceful push, I felt him bottom out and I moaned out in ecstasy. He then began to fuck me. Pulling in and out, boring me out. It felt absolutely amazing to have him taking my ass.

"Do you like that slut?"

"Yes, I do. I love it."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, more please. Give it to me harder."

Marcus then started to really fuck me, and pound me. I could feel him bottom out, and his balls slapping up against my drenched pussy. I was moaning and panting with every stroke; I was in a state of pure bliss. He continued to pound me steadily for a while, and really making me feel his dominance. After more time passed, he indicated that he was going to cum soon.

"I'm going to cum soon Eve, I think I would prefer to have you swallow it. Also, I want to watch you suck the taste of your own ass off my cock."

He pulled out of me completely in one single stroke, leaving my asshole gaping open. I did not hesitate to spin around and take his cock back into my mouth. I gagged on it some more, until he finally began to spurt. His seed flooded my mouth, and struggled to swallow it all. When I got all of his cum, I made a good show of popping his cock out of my mouth for the camera.

"Wow Miss Guest, you are one nasty slut. How did you like my cum?"

"It was delicious."

"I'm glad to hear that. How about the taste of your own ass? Only real dirty sluts go ass to mouth."

"I love it. I don't care, just as long as I can have black dick in my mouth."

"Of course you don't. How about you put on a bit of a show for me while I recover some. Lead the way to the living room, I have an idea that I think you will enjoy as well as show off more of your sluttiness."

Wanting to find out what he hand in mind, I crawled out off my parent's room and down the stairs to the living room. At our location, Marcus ordered me to sit on the sofa with my feet up on the cushions and my legs spread wide open. My pussy was on full display. He then walked over to the coffee table and grabbed the television remote.

"Okay Eve, what I want you do now is to play with yourself while I watch and film you. You will use this remote to pleasure yourself, making sure to really stuff yourself with it. That way every time you and your parents are watching TV, you will remember what you did in here, and and how slutty you got with the remote."

The remote was rather large and long, but nothing compared to Marcus' cock so I felt confident that I would have no problem inserting it into myself. I did like the idea of knowing that in the future it would be my secret that the remote had been stuffed into my pussy. It was so naughty. Marcus handed it to me, and I grabbed it from him and brought it directly to my wanting sex. I stroked it up and down a few times to tease myself and slicken it with my juices. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer, and I started to plunge it into my depths. I pushed it in about halfway and held it there. The buttons felt so wonderful rubbing across my love canal, and I moaned aloud with pleasure. I then began to pull it in and out, fucking myself with it like a the horny slut I was.

"You're a very naughty girl Eve Guest. What kind off girl fucks herself with a TV remote in front of a guy video taping her?"

"A slut. I am a slut."

"Yes you are Eve. Go ahead and push it in deeper. Show me how much you can take."

I followed his instructions, and began to push the remote further into my gushing gash. The remote was a good eight inches long, and I too wanted to see how much I could take. Inch by inch, it slipped inside of me; the buttons rubbing and tickling as they went. I was gasping and moaning like an animal in heat, but stayed focus on trying to push as much inside as possible. Soon, I began to reach the end of it, and I started to feel my finger tips touching my lips. I felt so full, and so slutty. Marcus was right, I was a real naughty girl. Knowing I still had a bit left, I pushed on and let the remote travel further into my straining pussy. I could feel it bumping into my cervix, but I wanted to take it all. I pushed with all my effort one final time, and felt the end of it disappear into my box. It was quite shocking to know I had stuffed the entire remote into my cunt; I looked to Marcus for his reaction.

"Wow slut, you made the whole thing disappear inside of your slutty little white cunt. Are you proud of yourself Eve?"

"Yes, very much."

"Go ahead and push it back out now."

Doing as told, I pushed the lodged remote from the hold of my vagina. It slowly made its way back out, and as I helped it along with my hand the buttons had the same effect coming out as they did going in. After a slow and pleasurable amount of time, the remote was out; streaked with my juices.

"Go ahead and set that down on the table Eve, and then bend over the couch. I'm going to stuff your pussy with my black cock now."

I looked and saw that his magnificent tool was standing once again a full attention, and I hurriedly put the remote back before taking up my position. There was no talk, or warning from him once I was bent over. He just stood, walked to me, and pushed his rigid rod into my sloppy slit. I moaned aloud as he began to stroke himself in and out, picking up his pace as he went. Eventually, he was hammering into me with wild abandon, and I was squealing in pleasure the whole time. His cock continued to bottom out inside of me, and his balls would swing up and slap my tender clit. It only took a few minutes before I exploded in a body shaking orgasm. My knees and legs quivered as the climax rip through my body. Marcus just kept pounding away as I rode the endless waves of my pleasure ride. When I finally came down some from me high, Marcus asked me a question as he continued his savage thrusting.

"Did you just cum on my black cock slut?"

"Ungh, yes."

"Do you always cum for black cock?"

"Oh god yes."

"Why?"

"Ahhh, because black cock is magical. It so big and, ungh, ungh, ungh, thick. I can't control myself."

"So what does that make you?"

"A white slut for black cock."

"That's right, now turn around and let me spray your face with my black cum."

Marcus pulled out of me, and I spun around to face him. Dropping to my knees in front of him, I watched eagerly as he fisted his choice meat stick above my face.

"Here it comes slut. Argh, Argh, ahhhhh!"

His cum rained down on me, covering my face with glob after glob of his sticky white cum. I was in heaven, as he plastered my face thickly. After a few seconds, he finally ran out of cum to fire at me, and took a moment to catch his breath before speaking to me.

"There you go slut, every good little white girl deserves to be rewarded for pleasing a black cock."

"Thank you, I am very grateful for your gift, and am happy that I got the chance to pleasure you."

"Of course slut; anytime. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I need to get going, go ahead and clean up my cock so I don't get any cum on my pants."

I took the tip of his softening cock into my mouth, and sucked away the last little bit of cum left. When he was happy that I completed my cleaning duties, he took his cock out and put it back into his pants.

"Okay slut this was fun and all, but I do need to get going so I can get this video sent off to all of your friends and family. Say goodbye Eve."

"Goodbye everybody. Thank you for watching me a slut for big black cock. I love you mom and dad."

With that, Marcus turned the camera off and smiled at me.

"Very well done slut. Just what I was hoping to capture."

"Thank you Daddy, but you aren't really going to send the video out are you?"

"Do you want me too?"

"Oh no Daddy, I couldn't even imagine doing that."

"That's okay slut, I'm not really going to. However, no matter how scared you are from the idea, I know deep down it excites you to think of it being seen by everyone you know."

"Maybe Daddy."

"Yeah, I knew it, but it will stay between just us. Except, I was thinking we could make a little game out of it. Do you remember how I said I would like to show some people it?"

"Yes Daddy, I do."

"Well, how about we agree to a way your actions determine how many people get to see it. I will send you a copy of the video later tonight, and you will keep track off every time you watch it for this month. For every view you take, I will show it to someone else. If you you get into double digits, I will show it to people at our school. If you watch it over 25 times, I will set it up so the entire basketball team gets to see it. Over 30 views, and you will have to be a party slut for the team. How does that sound slut? Fair?"

"Oh my Daddy, that sounds so hot. Leaving it up to me to decide my fate, oh god it will be hard not to watch it so often, but I like the idea Daddy."

"Good, then it is settled. You will keep track of the number of views, and you will be on the honor system. I think this will work out just fine. Now let's talk about what to do with the rest of our day. We still have two hours until school lets out, and five until your parents get off work. How about you take a little ride with me?"

"Anything Daddy."

"All right then go get cleaned. Then go grab the blindfold, collar, and leash, and then meet me back here. Oh and go ahead and put on a nice dress too."

"Yes Daddy."

I scurried off to the restroom to wash my face of Marcus' cum. In my bedroom I retrieved the three items that I wore for the videos Marcus did put online. From my closet I pulled out a short pink dress, that hugged my body and slipped it on quickly. I returned to the living room and Marcus in a matter of minutes.

"Eager are you slut? Alright then, let's head out. I'll drive."

We walked out to his car which was parked out on the street in front of my house. He began to drive us out towards the edge of town, and in a no time at all, we were driving through the wooded area on the south end of town. It was a rather dense area, filled with lots of lush green trees, and bushes. After a mile into the wooded area, Marcus turned onto a dirt access road and continued to drive for another quarter of a mile or so. He came to an area that looked suitable enough to pull over to the side and had us get out.

"Okay slut, the dress and shoes stay here. Toss them in the trunk."

Without argument, I peeled off my tiny dress, kicked off my shoes, and placed them inside Marcus' trunk. As I did, Marcus reached in and pulled out a gym bag from it.

"Now, put on your favorite three items."

I knew what he meant, and quickly fastened the collar and leash around my neck, and slid the blindfold onto my face to cover my eyes. Once I was effectively blinded, Marcus grabbed a hold of the leash and began to lead me away from the car. I had no way of knowing where we were going, and without shoes, it was difficult to keep up without hurting my feet on the rocky soil. We walked in silence for well over five minutes, before finally stopping.

"This looks like an excellent place to stop. On your knees slut, and hands on your head."

Just as I had all day, I followed the order without thinking, and dropped to my knees; placing my hands atop my head as I did. I could here Marcus moving around and the sound of the bag being zipped open. He then came to me and began to tie some rope to my wrists, securing them together. I then felt him begin to pull them upwards above me, and then all of a sudden as my arms were completely stretched out, the stopped rising, and I could no longer pull them down to my head. He must have tied them off to something to restrain me. My pussy flooded with the countless visions that filled my head of what he was going to do to me. Over the next few minutes he did the same with both of my legs; tying rope around my lower thighs, and then pulling them open wide to be tied off and secured in that manner. I was immobilized, and my body was being stretched to three different points. As I tried to get used to my predicament, I heard the unmistakable sound of Marcus opening his pants. Within seconds he on me and presenting his hardened cock to my mouth. I open instinctively, and allowed him to take my mouth once again.

He began to use my face as fuck hole, not looking to let me savor his prize cock, but only looking to use me as a way to get off. Of course, because he had already achieved climax twice earlier, his stamina was going to be better than usual, and I knew I would be in for a long fucking. My jaw began to ache, and eyes water from the onslaught of cock it was receiving, but unexpectedly Marcus' phone rang and he stopped. Not pulling his dick completely out of my mouth he answered it and began to talk to the unknown caller.

"Hey dawg, how you doing? ... Ah yeah, that's great, I'm just getting my dick sucked by some white slut. You? ... Man that's sounds fun. ... Yeah, yeah, I think I can make it over. ... Oh, she is just some white slut I go to school with that loves my black cock. ... Oh yeah dawg, she will do whatever I say to get the dick. ... You want me to prove it to you man? ... Here, I'll let you talk to her yourself. Hold on."

Marcus then pulled himself all the way out, and held his phone to my ear. I was so horny from the way he spoke about me in the conversation I was forced to listen to that I was eager to see what the person on the other end wanted.

"Hello?", I spoke into the phone tentatively.

"Yo, you really sucking my man's cock right now?"

"Will actually, he is more just fucking my face."

"Oh yeah? And you don't mind?"

"No, not at all. I love his black cock in my mouth."

"Damn girl, you a nasty bitch. So you really just his slut then?"

"Yes I am."

"Prove it bitch, have him send me a picture with his dick in your slutty mouth then."

"Okay, I'll ask him. ... Daddy, he wants you to send a picture to him of me with your black cock in my mouth."

Marcus responded, "Tell him, I'll send it right now."

"He says he'll send it right now."

"Okay, I'll hang up, but let him know I want to see your entire face. Your eyes will tell me whether you really enjoy his cock in your mouth, or if you just some two bit whore he paid."

The line went did, and I spoke to Marcus to indicate as such.

"He hung up so you can send the picture Daddy. He told me to make sure you get my entire face in the picture. He says he will tell by my eyes if I really want your cock in my mouth, and am not a prostitute."

"Well slut, that means I'll have to take the blindfold off. Not only will he see your face, but it will be his picture to do with as he see's fit."

"I know Daddy, but I'm your slut, and I want you to show who ever he is. Prove to him I'm not a paid whore."

"Okay slut, if you say so."

He then stuffed his fat pole back into my mouth, and peeled away the blindfold. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to light, but once they did, I made sure I looked directly into the phone's camera and presented myself as best I could that I was indeed enjoying having Marcus' cock in my mouth. Marcus snapped the picture, and then began to work his phone to send the it to his unknown friend. Seconds later, his phone rang and Marcus answered it.

1...34567...12