All Comments on 'Getting Closer to My Hot Mom'

by triana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Utter garbage!

What an abysmal tale! Here's my list of reasons why:

First, there was the cross-dressing reference. There's a separate category for "Transsexuals and Cross-dressers" for a reason - tales with such references are to go there, so that folks who aren't into it don't have to read things that act as a turn-off. Since there was no actual content depicting cross-dressing in the story, the reference was entirely superfluous and totally uncalled-for. It should have been left on the cutting-room floor!

Second - the sexual content in this story, though of an incestuous nature, was entirely without the consent of one of the parties. That makes it rape, or non-consensual sex, and there's a separate category for THAT, too!

Finally, there's the title - "Getting Closer to My Hot Mom". What a joke. "Getting closer" implies some form of intimacy between two parties, when used in a story like this. Unfortunately, the two really didn't get close, since Mom is still totally unaware that she's been molested by her son.

If this is the best effort you can turn out, then the best thing you can do is toss your computer out the window! That will prevent you from being tempted to inflict this sort of garbage on the readers of Literotica, ever again!

raiders161raiders161about 13 years ago
Mom is faking.

She knows her son is a perv and lays there enjoying herself! More please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I hope that this is just a slow start to a multi-chapter story

I think the readers will forgive the cross dressing little fag if he makes love to his mom while she is awake instead of passed out.

the main thing is making love, not just some quick slam bam fuck and roll of to go to sleep. Damn man she is your mother for christ sake, treat her with respect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He is trying to convey his thoughts, in English. He may also trying to dip his toes in the pool of honesty. Do not chastise him for the choice of storyline. He loves his mother and wants to be like her while also wanting to give her happiness. Feminine males can be subservient and in that vein be the bottom for an alpha male.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertriana@triana
Cross dresser who loves all things feminine, pussy aroma and laundry hampers full of worn garments get me hard. Love to wear black pretty dresses with black panty hose.