Getting Dad Out of the Way!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were parked near the guys who were checking out mom. As I opened the door for her, I could see them eye bawling her ass. I didn't blame them and gave them a smile, as I shut mom's door. I got in and took off slowly.

"I bet those guys thought we were friends and not mother and son." I said proudly.

"Who knows, they did seem to be staring at us without blinking." She said sarcastically.

"Mom, they were staring at you!"

"I'm sorry, did it bother you?"

"No, not at all. Why would you think that?"

"Your dad would get very jealous over something like that."

"I don't get jealous. I'm proud to show you off."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you look great mom. I'm cool with everything."

When we got back home, we both hit our separate showers. Then we met up downstairs a while later. It was dinner time and I suggested we get a pizza delivered. Mom agreed and we shared a pizza while we watched TV. The night slipped by and soon it was bedtime. We began to talk before we went upstairs.

"Mom would you please sleep in my bed with me tonight?"

"What?"

"Mom, I promise not to try anything, I just enjoy sleeping next to you. Is that Ok or do you think that's weird?"

"Oh Danny, I guess it would be fine. I don't think it's weird, I'm just a bit surprised at your sudden interest in me."

"I don't understand it either, but don't worry I would never tell anyone."

"I would hope not, this would look very wrong to all."

"I know mom, but you know it's not like that. I respect and you and cherish you. I just feel more at peace holding you and protecting you, with dad gone.

"That's so nice Danny, I do like to be held. But this has to stay between us, Ok?"

"Yes, mom I completely understand."

"Good."

"Mom, I only want to hold you close and nothing more. You know that!"

"You are so mature for your age Danny; I don't mind you holding me at night. Just remember, one day I will find a new man. Soon you will find a new girl, so keep that in mind."

"Your right mom, that's a good point. But for now, we should help each other grow past this divorce."

"Your right, we should have fun and enjoy this time we have. We should take a trip or plan a vacation. We haven't gone anywhere in a long time."

"That would be terrific mom. But for now, can we go to bed?"

"Sure honey, I'm ready." She said as she giggled a bit.

I followed mom upstairs, her ass looked so sexy going up the staircase. I went to my room and pulled back the covers of my fresh clean bed. I turned the lights out and sat on the side of my bed waiting for mom.

Mom came in wearing a sexy teddy and panties. I acted very casual, but I was very turned on by her outfit. I got under the covers and made room for her. Mom scooted in next to me and I began to spoon her. I respected her all night. I didn't even touch her boobs. I just held her close and appreciated her being with me.

I even backed off mom the next few nights about sleeping together and slept alone in my bed. Mom seemed Ok and she didn't say anything. Nothing changed at all, I just gave her some space. Mom was a bit more affectionate, and I was ready to get back in bed with her soon enough.

I asked mom is she wanted to go out and see a movie on Thursday night, she loved the idea. That evening I dressed nice, and mom wore a cute mini floral dress. I complemented her on her beauty, and we took off. As always, I treated mom like a princess the entire time.

We held hands a lot during the movie, and I also put my arm around her. Mom snuggled up to me and it felt like a real date after a while. I was completely in love with mom, like no other girl before.

We were sitting near the back of the theatre and had some privacy, so I leaned into mom and kissed her on the lips softly. Mom bashfully pushed my cheek away; I took that as a yes. I pushed her hand down and forcefully kissed her and mom gave in. She kissed me for about 30 seconds and paused. Mom looked around in the dark of the theater and saw nothing wrong. When she turned back to me, we began to kiss slowly and seductively. We both enjoyed this kiss even more; it was very sensual and erotic.

Mom knew how to kiss, and we made out almost the rest of the movie. I followed mom's lead and learned how to kiss better. She didn't resist my touches to the sides of her breasts either. Our tongues gently touched at first as our passion built. Mom would gently touch my cheek as we kissed, I would touch around her straining nipples.

I got more aggressive and put my hand down on the inside of her thigh, as we kissed like lost lovers. Her skirt was short, so there wasn't much between us. I gently felt her inner thigh, as I inched closer to her panties. I was surprised when mom spread her legs a little for me and welcomed my touches. I massaged her inner thigh close enough to touch mom's panties. I was driving mom crazy with my teasing touches. I wanted to touch her pussy so much, but I resisted.

Mom got bold and reached for my pants and felt my cock. It was big and hard, to her delight. Mom gasped at the size as she felt the length and girth. I reached up to feel mom's boobs again and very gently slid my hand across her hard nipples. Mom kissed me hard and began to feel my cock up and down.

All of a sudden, the movie ended, and the lights went up. We broke apart fast like two kids about to get caught. Mom looked a little stary eyed from our kisses. I kept my cool and casually escorted mom to the lobby. We both used the restroom and met back by the water fountain. I held her hand as we walked out to the car. I told mom she was the most beautiful girl at the movies. As I was driving off, I reached over and held her hand.

"Would you like to stop for ice cream or anything mom?"

.

"Yes, ice cream would be nice."

"Cool, let's go."

We went to an ice cream shop right before it closed. I took the bag and drove us to the marina. We sat and listened to music and enjoyed our treats by the lake. Then I played it coy with mom for a while. We looked out at the boats and ate our ice cream.

"Mom, I'm sorry I got carried away in the theatre. You just looked so adorable sitting there."

"It's Ok Danny, just remember one day you will regret this."

"Why would I mom?"

"Because sooner or later you will have a new college sweetheart and I will eventually start seeing a man."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So just be careful, I don't want to hurt you son."

"I understand mom, it won't happen again."

"Ok."

"I just want to love you, and hold you, that's all."

"Ok, well good. Because this has to stop sometime."

"I know."

"We shouldn't be kissing like that either!" She said semi seriously, but I wasn't convinced.

"I know, sorry mom." I played along.

"It's fine son."

We head for home, and I didn't hold her hand. We just talked about the movie and tried to figure out what happened at the end. It was a funny conversation, and we joked about a lot of things. When we got home, I continued to joke around with mom to keep things pleasant.

"Mom, can we snuggle tonight? I promise to behave!"

"Yes, sure honey. That would be nice."

"Ok great, I'll be in soon. I just want to brush my teeth and freshen up."

"Ok sweety."

I got ready for mom, but I wasn't going to play it cool. I was going to try for mom's pussy tonight. I brushed my teeth and put on some sexy boxers. I washed my hands and face and thought for a minute. I gave mom enough time to get in bed. I entered mom's room, and she was sitting up in bed.

"Oh, there you are."

"Hey mom, are you tired?"

"Yes, a little."

"I was wondering if we could talk with the lights out for a while?"

"Sure honey, that sounds nice. What do you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know, shut the lights off and I'll see what comes to mind!" I kidded.

"Ok."

Mom reached over to turn the lights off as I got into her bed, horny as ever. I laid on my back and mom did the same to my right. I reached over and held her hand. I waited a minute before I spoke.

"Mom, can I ask you anything?"

"Sure honey."

"I mean anything, like sex stuff?"

"Yes, of course you can."

"Ok, good."

I paused and thought as I held her hand. I squeezed it a bit harder then, spoke.

"Did you have many boyfriends before dad?"

"Not that many."

"Did you sleep with them?"

"Yes, some. But I didn't sleep around, if that's what you want to know."

"Did you always use protection?"

"Oh geese, not always. I did when it was necessary."

"How old were you when you first did it?"

"Oh Danny, I don't think that is something you need to know."

"If you tell me, I'll tell you when I did it."

"What, you had sex already?"

"Yes, a lot."

"Oh my god Danny, you bad little boy. When?"

"You tell me, and I'll tell you!"

"Danny." She pushed.

"Come on Mom?"

"I was 19."

"Wow mom, you were a good girl."

"Well, I guess so. I think I was."

"You definitely were."

"How old were you, Danny?"

"18."

"Danny, how many girls?"

"5"

"5 girls, I've only been with 4 guys."

"You are a naughty little boy."

"Are you mad at me mom?"

"No, not really. Did you use protection?"

"Yes."

"I had no idea you were that sexually active. How many times have you done it?"

"I don't know maybe around 200 times."

"Oh my God Danny! And you never got any girl pregnant?"

"Nope."

"You are lucky. I hope you are safe and finish college before you start a family."

"Trust me mom, I can wait for that."

"Good."

"Mom?" I asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"Did you have sex a lot with dad?"

"The first few years we did regularly."

"Then what happened?"

"I guess we grew apart."

"Did you ever cheat on him?"

"No, but..."

"What mom?"

"Well one of your dad's friends hit on me a lot."

"Did you ever tell him?"

"No."

"Why mom?"

"Your dad became a very jealous man, I thought he'd blame me."

"Oh crap, that sucks."

"As you know we grew apart."

"Did you have sex recently? I asked with concern.

"Not in months and months."

"Oh my god, I got laid a few weeks ago."

"Wonderful honey." She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry mom, not for that. But for all you've been through with dad."

"Thank you, Danny, it's been frustrating with him the last few years."

"Well, I'm glad we both have a fresh start. I'm sure we will find happiness soon."

"Are you ready to go to sleep yet?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Night Daniel."

"Night mom, I love more than anything!"

"Love you too honey."

With that, I rolled onto my side and held her close. I gently pressed my hard cock into her ass and kissed her ear. Then I began to gently touch the side of her breast, as we spooned. Then I just held her for a while. My cock throbbed against her ass, and she felt it. Then mom reached back and felt my hard cock.

"Oh my god honey, are you Ok?"

"I'm fine mom, don't worry it will go away."

"Honey, I understand if you need to go relieve yourself in that way."

'It's Ok mom, I just want to hold you."

"Ok honey. Good night."

I continued to hold her close, for a while. I waited about 10 minutes, then I began to touch her sexy places again. I began to circle her nipple and kiss her cheek. Then I slid my hand down close to her pussy. I gently touched the inside of her thighs, then the top of her panties. Then above her pussy on the outside of her panties. I rubbed under the top of her panties and all around her pussy. Then I went back up to her boobs and felt around her nipples. Mom started to stir, then very gently I slid my fingers across her hard nipples. Mom let out a sigh.

I turned mom around to face me and I hugged her and slowly grinded my cock against her pussy. Then I got on top of her and forced her legs apart and grinded her better and kissed her. Then I stuck my tongue into her mouth, and she opened up for the kiss. Ever so softly our tongues touched and swirled around together in bliss. Mom put her hand on my butt and pulled me in a bit, giving me permission to grind her pussy. I took the cue and grinded her firmly as we kissed passionately.

I felt the sides of mom's boobs and she began to breath faster. I got her going and she seemed to be wide awake now. I pulled off her bra and she pulled her arms out for me. We kept kissing and touching. Then I pinned mom down and grinded her clit with my hard cock with long slow firm strokes. Seeing mom's boobs up close, made me wild with sexual incestuous desires.

"Oh my god Danny, you feel so big and strong!"

I grinded her and kissed her neck, without saying anything. Mom's breathing grew louder. A few minutes later I spoke.

"Mom, you are the sexiest girl I know." I whispered in a deep voice.

"Oh Danny, do you know what you are doing to me?"

"Yes mom, I hope so."

Mom spread her legs wider for me, allowing my cock to fully push on her pussy. I stopped pinning her down and felt one of her boobs. Mom rolled on top of me and started grinding me back, in a dominant way. I felt her boobs with both hands as her hair went flying and she made passionate sexy noises.

"You like that Danny, you like making mommy horny?"

"Yes, oh yes mom I do!"

Then I pulled her down for a sensual kiss as we grinded our bodies erotically. Mom eventually straightened out on top of me, and I rolled back on top of her. Then I slid back and began to pull off mom's panties. Mom just bit her lip as she let me slide them off, exposing her sweet little hairless pussy to me. I was in awe as I gazed at mother's most private sexual part.

I slid down closer and got between mom's legs. I began to push her legs apart and she let me have access her treasure. Suddenly mom's pussy was inches form my face, I was never more turned on in my life. I touched around her pussy and gently spread her cunt lips apart. Mom gave in and allowed me to do as I pleased. I licked the sides of her pussy and hummed as I did. I was also breathing hard, so I was blowing on her pussy a bit too. Mom seemed tense, as her body twitched and shook at times.

"Oh honey, this is so naughty!" She said in a passionate way.

"Mom just relax and enjoy this, you seem tense."

"Oh god Danny, I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me. it's been years since..." Then mom stopped what she was saying. She just started breathing loudly, like she was trying to catch her breath.

I took my time teasing mom, licking around her cunt lips for a few minutes before I even touched her clit. I got more aggressive and went for her pussy lips and cunt hole. I was ever so gentle at first, just touching her pussy lightly with little tongue flicks. Mom let out cute sexy noises, of approval. But I was just getting started.

I turned my attention and real passion to her clit, slowly at first to build up the excitement. It was hard and begging for attention. I increased my pressure and intensity as I went along. Increasing mom's pleasure and our erotic intimacy. Mom was really getting into it and enjoyed the sexual sensations I was giving her. I was in dream state as I couldn't believe, I was eating out my mother's pussy. I was so into it; I lost all track of time. I was ready to hit her G spot for her ultimate pleasure.

I pushed my finger in and found her G spot. As I began to massage her inner erogenous zone, I continued my clit licking fury. Soon mom was losing control and her pussy got wetter. The stimulation of her clit and G spot was becoming too much for mom. She was close to an orgasm; I could feel it coming soon.

"Oh my god Danny, you are making mommy crazy!"

Mom grabbed my head and tried to get me to stop, that's when I fought hard to stay in place and work her pussy even harder. Mom gave in and stopped pulling at my head and laid back and began beating her hands into the mattress. I worked her clit and G spot as fast and hard as I could. Mom began a multiple orgasm chain, for the first time in her life.

"Oh, oh, oh god. Oh Danny, don't stop! Oh, oh my god son. You are so wonderful!" She cried out with joy.

I couldn't have been happier or more turned on in my life. I worked her hard through several gut-wrenching orgasms. Mom was making the loudest, sexiest noises I ever heard a girl make. Mom's sweet pussy tasted hot and mesmerizing. I wanted to remember the taste and this experience forever. I was lost in a mind-blowing state of sexual bliss. I knew mom was winding down form her everlasting orgasm and her breathing slowed down. She was overwhelmed with our sexual conquest and erotic orgasms. Unfortunately, I was still hard and horny.

"Honey, where did you learn to do all that?"

"Oh mom, I don't know."

"I've never ever had multiple orgasms like that before." Mom panted.

"Oh mom, I love you so much. I just wanted you to feel good."

"Oh Danny, you made me feel really good, like a woman again."

"Mom, that was so hot! Are you Ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine Danny, but we can't keep doing this. This is outrageous." She protested.

"I know."

"Nobody can ever know!" She protested.

"Mom, I promise. Nobody will ever know!"

"Oh Danny, if we keep doing this, you will hate me when you get older." She said sadly.

"Mom, I only love you more. I could never hate you!"

"Oh Danny, I can't believe I'm doing this. Mommy is being a bad girl tonight."

"No, you're not mom. It's alright."

"Oh yeah!"

Then mom reached for my cock and felt the thick hard shaft. She felt it up and down, through my underwear. Then she pushed me back and got between my legs. Mom pulled my underwear off and marveled at my hard cock. She slowly felt up and down the shaft with her soft hands. Mom let out a cute moan, as she realized what she was dealing with. I breathed louder as mom surrendered to my cock.

"Oh Danny, I've never sucked a cock like this!" Mom kissed the top.

"Oh, mom."

"Danny, I owe you this. You've been so good to me tonight." Mom put her mouth on my cock and sucked the top.

"Oh god mom... Thank you!"

Mom paused and looked at my cock. She was in awe as she held it close to her mouth. Then she licked her lips and spoke.

"Your cock is so big honey; you are so lucky."

I stood frozen as I watched mom go to work on my cock. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. She sucked the sides and got it wet with her spit and saliva. Mom sucked and bobbed and tried to deep throat me. She held my balls gently as she bobbed and sucked me with enthusiasm. She pulled her mouth off my cock and rubbed it on her cheeks and boobs and went back to blowing me. Mom was obviously loving this and having fun.

"Mom you are so sexy!" Was all I could say.

Watching mom blowing me was just too much. She blew me with passion and lust, I never had a blow job like this before. Mom never stopped for 10 minutes. I knew I couldn't take much more of her sensual blow job. I was going to explode any minute now.

"Oh mom, you feel too good." I grunted.

Mom understood and began to jack me faster and suck harder. It is such an intense feeling getting a blow job from a hungry mother. This was as close to heaven as I've ever been. Mom made me twitch and my body began to quake.

"Oh god mom, I can't..." Then I unloaded all my cum into mom's eager mouth.

I shot spurt after spurt into mom's waiting mouth. She sucked hard and swallowed everything I had to offer. My legs twitched and my body tightened one last time, as mom drained my balls. I felt like my whole body got tickled, I never felt anything like that from a blow job. Mom was great, she swallowed all my cum, and she loved it too. We had crossed many lines, only 1 more to go.

Mom got up and went to the bathroom, when she got back, she was wearing a top and panties. Her mouth tasted like breath freshener. We giggled a little and playfully hugged and kissed.

"I guess were even mom."

"Yes, I hope so."

"Definitely."

"That was fun honey, but this can't go on. Someday I will need to find a man and we can never talk about this."