Getting Dad Out of the Way!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made breakfast and slowly got our acts together. After cleaning up the kitchen, mom said to get ready for the pool. I showered and got myself together. I went downstairs and out to pool. I straightened up the loungers and moved them to a secluded spot so the neighbors couldn't see us. Then I put on the outdoor stereo and turned up the music for our pool party.

Mom eventually came down later. She was wearing a robe and wearing sunglasses. She looked like a movie star!

"Wow mom, you look hot!"

"Just you wait Daniel!"

Then she laid her towel down and removed her robe. I was blown away. Mom was wearing a black sexy bikini top and bottom. When she turned away and put her towel down on the lounger, I saw she was wearing a thong. My heart jumped and I couldn't speak at first.

"That is hot mom!"

"Glad you approve, I thought you'd like it."

"I love it."

"I bought this yesterday with you in mind."

"Thank you, mom, you look stunning!"

Mom sat down on her towel and looked happy. It was almost 1:00PM by now, but we still had all day. What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Sitting by the pool with my sexy mom and anticipating what to do next. We both laid down and took in the sun for a while.

It was getting hot, and I offered to get mom a drink. She said a glass of wine would be great. So, I went in and got her one. I added Sprite to it, which she does sometimes. I came back out with a big plastic cup for mom and a juice for me. Mom sat up and accepted the cup from me and took a big sip.

"Wow that is delicious." She said with a smile.

"I added Sprite to it."

"I can tell, it's very refreshing honey. Thanks."

"No problem mom."

Mom sipped her wine for a while and turned over onto her stomach. Her ass looked so fucking hot! I wanted to do something sexual with mom outside. I couldn't just lay there; I was getting too horny.

"'I'll be right back mom."

"Ok darling."

I went in the house, used the bathroom and grabbed some tanning oil. On my way out, I turned up the stereo a little more to drown out the birds. I put the oil down and laid on my stomach like mom. I was getting a boner just looking at mom's ass. I had to do something, so I did.

"Mom, can I rub some oil on your back?"

"Sure, you can honey."

I got up and got closer to mom. Her buns looked so sweet inches away. I put a few drops of oil on mom's back and shoulders and rubbed it in slowly.

"Oh honey, that feels nice."

I continued down her back and then did her legs. Then I began my favorite part, I put a few drops on mom's buns and began to massage her ass. Mom began to breath louder through her nose. Then I squirted a lot of oil in mom's crack, getting in on her thong too. I began to run my fingers through mom's cunt lips. Mom's butt and her thong were slick and sexy with too much oil.

"Oh Danny, your making mommy very excited."

"Oh mom, you are sensational. Your ass is to die for."

I pulled her thong off abruptly and mom turned over.

"What are you doing Danny?" She said with a big grin.

I didn't answer, but I did remove her top.

"You are a bad boy, Danny Anderson!"

Then I rubbed oil on her sexy breasts and nipples.

"Oh my god Danny, we can't do this out here!" She said under her breath.

"Mom, nobody can see us, it will be fine. Just try not to scream too loud."

Mom bit her lip with sexual approval and pulled my speed off. I stepped out and got on top of mom. Mom spread her oily legs apart for me and I slid into position. We tenderly kissed and took our time. The music was nice, and the sun felt great on my back. I gently warmed up her nipples and sucked her oily boobs. Mom began to grind me and made me harder. I knew she wanted me, but I wasn't going to be easy. I slid down and began to eat her out, mom tried to be quiet as she whimpered with delight.

I got more aggressive on her pussy as the minutes went by. I began to hit her G spot and lick her clit hard. Mom began twitching a little as I did my best to make her feel wanted. I Knew mom better now and knew her orgasm was close. I increased pressure and as she began to cum, I slid up on her sexy oily body and slid my cock in her instantly.

I kissed her softly and made slow love to her pussy. I tried to be romantic and loving. Mom seemed to enjoy this tender love. It was fun making love outside with mom. We were both getting closer and closer to bliss. Then I heard something behind me.

"Danny? Mrs. Anderson?" I heard Ben say.

"Oh my god Ben, I'm so embarrassed." I said in shock.

I pulled out of mom with a hard on and Ben saw my big cock. Then mom got up and put on her robe and slid her thong on. I pulled on my speedo quickly too.

"Ben what are you doing here?" Mom asked, obviously upset and scared.

"Look Mrs. Anderson, let me explain." He asked nicely.

"Ok, go ahead Ben." Mom said sternly.

"I wanted to drop off this game to Dan, because I couldn't get it to work."

"Ok." Mom pushed.

"I had to run a few errands and so I dropped by to see if we could get it to work."

"Ok, that's understandable." Mom said calmly.

"I knocked on the door and nobody came to answer. I thought I heard music, so I figured Dan was out by the pool."

"I see."

"Well, I heard the music getting louder as I got closer to the gate. Then I thought I heard sex. I thought Dan was watching porn or something. So, I snuck in quietly to surprise him."

"Oh my God." Mom said.

"I opened the gate, came around the corner quietly and was shocked to see Dan on top of a girl having sex. I thought it was Ashley, I froze for a few minutes. Then I realized it was you Mrs. Anderson."

"A few minutes?" Mom said surprised.

"Yeah, I froze for several minutes. I didn't know what to do."

"I am stunned." Mom said sadly.

"I was about to try and sneak off. Then I thought you saw me Dan. That's why I spoke."

"Oh god." Mom said again.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Anderson. It's Ok, I understand."

"Do you?" How could you understand Ben? This is very complicated."

"My mom was my first and we still screw a lot. She claims my dad hasn't touched her in years."

"Really Ben? " I said surprised.

"I was never going to tell anyone, but I thought I should tell you both now."

"Ben, it's not what you think. We have only done this a few times. We are planning to stop."

"I understand Mrs. Anderson. But I think it's hot."

"Oh Ben, please don't say that." Mom said sternly.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Anderson, but it was. Hey Dan, can we talk privately for a minute?"

"Yeah, sure. Mom, I will be right back."

I stepped inside with Ben to see what he had to say in private.

"Dan, oh my god that was so hot! You guys looked so into it, I had to watch."

"Please don't tell anyone. My mom is so upset right now."

"I won't, but."

"But what?"

"I won't tell anyone, but can I watch you finish fucking her?" Ben asked to my surprise.

"Are you kidding?" I was stunned.

"Why not, I've seen everything already."

"I don't know."

"Come on Dan, just ask her. See what she says."

"Let me talk to her alone for a minute, then I'll let you know. Just wait here."

"Ok."

I found mom sipping wine in the kitchen. She looked bummed out, I felt bad for her.

"Mom things are going to fine."

"What is going on with him Danny? Is everything Ok honey?"

"Yes mom, but Ben has a small request. It's no big deal."

"Oh no, what does he want? Money?"

"No, he wants to watch us finish making love."

"Oh my God, that little pervert."

"He's seen everything, so why not?"

"And you are fine with this?"

"Sure!"

"Jesus Danny, I don't know."

"Look, we'll finish quickly and get rid of him."

"Will this end all this?"

"Sure mom, it's the easiest way out."

"Ok, I'll be upstairs, I'll let you know when you both can come in." Mom looked mad.

Mom went upstairs with her wine in hand, and I went to tell Ben the good news. Then I made him promise me one more time to never tell anyone, and he did. Shortly after that, mom called us up. We ran upstairs and found mom on the bed in her sexy black bikini. She spoke to us both as we walked in.

"Ben and Danny, this is something we will never ever talk about again, understood?"

"Yes Mrs. Anderson."

"Yes mom."

"Good, now Danny says you wanted to watch us fuck? Is that true Ben."

"I just want to watch, that's all."

"And masturbate?" Mom pushed.

"Yes."

"Do you want to join in on the fun?" She said with a straight face.

"Yes please Mrs. Anderson."

"Do you like to eat pussy Ben?" She teased.

"Oh yes Mrs. Anderson."

"Would you like to eat my pussy Ben, after Danny fucks me?"

"Yes please Mrs. Anderson."

"Daniel, are you Ok with this?"

"Yes, I guess so. Sure!" I said with a smile of approval.

"Ok Ben, you can only watch, then you can eat my pussy after Danny fucks me good."

"Um, Ok Mrs. Anderson."

"Danny will not be using a condom, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to just masturbate on the sheets?"

"Uh, Ok."

"Ok Ben, that will be fine then." Mom said boldly.

"Yes, I understand."

"Danny get the lotion out for Ben."

I got it quickly and set it on the nightstand as requested.

"Ben get naked now." She demanded.

Ben quickly undressed exposing his medium size boner.

"Good, Now remove Daniel's speedo for him."

Ben gladly did as she told him and pushed them down to the floor. I stepped out of them, with a hard on.

"Ok, boys come over here and remove my bikini."

Mom laid back on the bed giving us a nice view of her oiled-up bikini body again. We each took a side and worked together removing her top first exposing her boobs and hard nipples. Then we each took a side of her panties and pulled them down her smooth legs.

Mom laid back on the bed. Nude and erotic looking, all oiled up.

"Ben you can use the lotion and shoot your load on the sheets."

"Ok Mrs. Anderson."

"But before you do, I would like you to feed Danny's big cock into my pussy. Would you like to do that for him?"

"Oh yes."

"Danny, get you cock over here." Mom said forcefully.

Mom spread her legs and I got myself close to her body. Ben grabbed my cock and worked into my mom's cunt. Hands free! Then I began to drive my cock into mom's pussy again. Mom acted it up a bit, acting like a dominant slut. It was arousing.

"Fuck me hard Daniel. Show Ben how a good son fucks his mother! Jack that cock Ben." Ben did as he was told and grabbed the lotion.

Mom was making me crazy with her sexy looks and naughty demeanor. Mom's boobs were bouncing around and our bodies were making that slapping noise again. We were definitely putting on a show for Ben.

"Fuck this is hot mom!"

I looked over at Ben who was slamming his cock fast, with a serious look on his face.

"I can't hold it much longer." I grunted.

"Me neither." Ben said, with a shaky voice.

Mom started screaming and let us know she was about to cum too. Suddenly, we all came together. It was a wonderful release after all that tension. Mom soaked my cock, and I filled her with a full load. Ben shot some globs on the bed sheets near my leg. He had a great view of the action; he loved the show.

Mom gently pushed me off her and I got out of the way, for Ben.

"Daniel, now you can watch your friend eat my pussy. Because you turned up the music too loud and you didn't lock the gate."

"Yes mom."

"Now Benjamin, do you still want to eat my pussy or not?"

"Oh yes Mrs. Anderson!"

"Ok, don't make me wait." Mom said firmly.

Ben got between my mom's leg's and began to slurp up the sticky mess, me and mom made. Ben was a nasty boy and spent almost ten minutes down there. I fed mom my cock and she gladly sucked me.

"Thank you, Ben. That's good enough."

Ben pulled himself away and wiped his cum soaked chin.

"Did you enjoy that, Ben?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to keep your mouth shut Ben?"

"Yes, I promise Mrs. Anderson."

"Do you really have sex with your mom?"

"Yes, but I won't tell her about this."

"Why?"

"She'd be jealous."

"Oh, would she, well maybe you can bring her over next weekend for a pool party."

"I don't think she would, but I can ask."

"Maybe you and Danny can trade places?"

"Ok, Mrs. Anderson, I will try."

"Benjamin, do not ever tell anyone about this will get ugly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Anderson."

"Ok Ben, we will see you another time."

"Thank you, Mrs. Anderson."

I escorted Ben out and we said goodbye. I went back up to see my mom and see how she was doing.

"Mom are you Ok?"

"Yes Danny, I think that should shut him up for good."

"Me too."

"Did you like the show?"

"Oh yes mom, it was hot!"

"Did you mind sharing your mom with Ben?"

"No, not at all. It was fun and exciting."

"Really, I thought you might be mad or jealous."

No, never. If you're having fun, I'm all for it."

"So, you would like to do that kind of stuff again with Ben or another man or woman?"

"Sure mom, as long as we are being safe, and nobody gets hurt."

"Son, you are remarkable. That could be fun."

I didn't know mom had a wild side to her. I guess marriage to my dad suppressed her desires. I was going to go along with mom as far as she wanted to go. Eventually, I just want it to be her and me, forever. Thankfully I'm not the jealous type, because mom has some wild plans for us...