Getting Dad Out of the Way!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know mom. Can't we just do this a few more times please?"

"I guess so, but no intercourse. that would be very wrong."

"I know mom, I wouldn't do that."

"Ok good. Now let's get some sleep." She said with a smile.

I spooned mom all night with incestuous pride. I definitely wanted to go all the way with mom. I wanted to penetrate mom's pussy so badly, I was having trouble keeping my cool. He pussy felt tight when I fingered her. I could only get two fingers in. She tasted sweet and buttery. She shaved her pussy for me too. I knew it was just a matter of time before I was pounding her pussy with her moaning my name out loud.

The next few nights I played it cool. I was a total gentleman, I wanted her to become aggressive toward me. I did my best to show off my bulge and make her horny. I only held her boobs and kissed her cheek the next few nights. Mom was getting itchy, I could tell.

When Friday night rolled around, I convinced her to go out for the evening. We went out for dinner and a movie. I treated her like a princess as always, and she was more affectionate with me in public. We kissed a lot during the movie again and lost touch with the plot. I felt her boobs as we kissed in the theatre. she felt my cock a few times too. We had a lot of fun and she wasn't shy at all. She even told me to call her by her first name in public, Heather.

When we got home, we hung out and talked downstairs a while. Nothing heavy, just casual talk. Mom had a glass of wine and I chilled out with her.

"Mom, can we go to bed?"

"Sure honey, but let's just relax."

"Ok, I understand Heather."

I gave mom time to get ready for bed and I got myself cleaned up. Then I slipped into mom's bed. Mom came out shortly after, she had taken a shower. She slid in bed with me, and we laid on our backs.

"I have so much fun with you mom, I wish it could just be us like this."

"It is just us."

"I know, but I mean as a couple. I love you so much and I'm really attracted to you too mom. Am I a total pervert or is this normal to feel this way?"

"Oh Danny, I don't think you are a pervert, were both going through some difficult times."

"I love you mom, so much more than anyone. I don't understand it either."

"Oh son, I love you too. I just don't know what to think about all this."

"Ok, how about this? Just one more night and we cool it?"

"Ok, last night. Then we start sleeping in our own beds."

"Mom can we just kiss softly."

"Ok Danny. That would be nice."

I turned to mom, and we began to kiss with loving passion. Soon enough, I really wanted her, so I rolled on top of her and began to grind her pussy. We were both still in our underwear as the room got hotter. Mom began to whimper a little as she felt my hard cock sliding up and down, her wet pussy slit again. Anticipating the possibility of total hot incest, accepting her my desires as well as her own. The friction increased her yearning for the inevitable, surrendering to my huge cock completely. Allowing me to penetrate her to a blissful erotic state.

Mom started losing control and began to push and grind me back. Soon she was getting louder and more passionate. I pulled her panties off and she removed her top for me. I continued to grind her with only my underwear on. Mom started to push my underwear down and I finished that task slowly exposing my cock to her again. Mom was transfixed on my cock as I slapper her pussy a few times with it gently. Mom moaned and breathed louder.

Then I rested my hard cock on her bare pussy, and we began to kiss again. Lost in our new world of incest, we broke free, and I took charge. Mom was freaking out and acting very hyper. She wanted me and I wanted her! But she was scared and nervous. I broke our kiss and put my cock up to her entrance. I looked at mom and she gave me the sexiest look of approval. I got the head wet with her pussy juices. I spread her legs forcefully apart and looked down at her tight wet pussy.

"Mom, I have to take you. Please don't hate me!"

"Oh Danny, I love you."

Then I pushed my cock head in mom, she was so tight. I barely got a few inches in, and mom's face looked shocked.

"Oh god DANNY!"

I pushed in more, but very slowly. Penetrating my mother for the first time ever!

"My god Danny, this thing is so big!" She said hysterically.

"Oh mom, my cock loves you so much!"

"Oh god honey, you are opening up mommy so much."

I kept penetrating mom as she cried out in ecstasy. I was able to slowly fill my mom with all my manhood. When I was completely deep inside her, I just held myself there and let her feel all of me. We kissed hard like this, with me fully erect inside her, stretching her out for the hardest fucking of her life to come. All of my wild incestuous desires were coming true. It was hotter and sexier than I ever imagined.

"Oh, Danny honey, mommy has never been so full of cock in her life. You are so big honey."

"Are you Ok mom? Am I hurting you at all?"

"Yes honey, but in good way. It's Ok, take mommy all you want tonight."

"You feel so sensational mom."

"Oh god Danny, you feel huge."

I knew mom was on the pill, she mentioned it before, and I saw the pill case. So, I didn't worry about getting her pregnant. But I wanted to fuck her long and hard, so she'd be wanting to do it again and again. Soon we got into a nice slow sexual rhythm. It was insanely erotic, looking down and seeing my cock going in and out of mom.

"God mom, this is so hot, look at that!"

"Oh Danny!"

"You are so tight mom!"

We continued to make passionate incestuous love; I was trying to keep this going as long as possible. Our passion and lust were off the charts by now. Mother and son, making love with wild sexual arousal. Mom had not had great sex in years.

"Mom, I can't take much more, you feel too good." I uttered.

"Keep going honey, mommy is close." She begged.

I fought off my orgasm and fucked mom harder and faster. I began to slam her hard and fuck her like a slut.

"Oh Danny, oh Danny, Honey!" Mom dug her nails into my back.

Suddenly mom screamed and shook, her pussy felt wetter. I kept going as fast as I could, it was too much. The feelings were too intense. and I began to lose control. Mom's tight cunt, sexy noises and screams were too much for me to take. Our sweaty naked bodies were slapping hard against each other. The sounds were incredibly erotic as we approached utter ecstasy.

We came together, as I exploded deep inside mom and plowed myself till I my entire body shook hard. I felt like I had a never-ending orgasm. It was better than my first time. Eventually I pulled my cock out of mom's wet pussy. We laid back all sweaty and spent on her bed. I reached for mom's hand and held her gently.

"I love you mom; I love you so much!" I was almost in tears with emotion. I couldn't believe my fantasy came true.

"Oh Danny, I love you so much darling!" She said sweetly.

"Did you love that mom?"

"Oh son, it was wonderful. it was so naughty and sexy; I can't believe we did that."

"I guess we got carried away. I am Ok, are you?"

"I am, but I feel a little ashamed. I didn't ever expect anything like this to happen between us."

"Don't be ashamed mom, I forced myself on you. I didn't want to stop."

"I could have stopped you."

"But you didn't, it's Ok. Right?"

"I don't know, I just don't want to hurt you son."

"How could you hurt me now?"

"What if I started dating a man? What would that do to you?"

"I don't know. I don't think I'd like it."

"See."

"Would you care if I started dating a hot college chick?"

"Um, well... I guess I would."

"Then let's not date other people till we both agree it's Ok. How about that?"

"Ok, that sounds fine for now."

"Mom, wanna take a shower with me?"

"Sure honey. I think I can handle that."

I got the hot water going and we stepped in together. I let mom rinse off as I gently felt her sexy body. I soaped up my hands and got behind mom and washed her boobs. Mom wiggled her butt into my cock which was already beginning to grow. We played around and had fun washing each other.

Mom kept playing with my cock and got me hard. Then she jumped out of the shower, teasing me and leaving me hard. She looked back as she dried off with pouty lips. I finished showering and grabbed mom's towel. Mom laughed and left the bathroom. I dried off quickly and found mom in bed. I went right under the covers and started playing and licking mom's pussy.

"What do you think you are doing young man?"

"Letting my desires run wild mom."

"Oh Danny, you are relentless."

I pulled the covers back and got mom on all fours and got under her backwards.

"Oh my god Danny, I haven't done this in years."

I pulled mom's pussy down to my face and began to lick her clean fresh pussy. Soon enough, I felt mom sucking my cock with incestuous lust. We were 69ing and it was dreamy. I sucked and licked and flicked and worked her pussy for hours. I didn't want to ever stop. Even when mom stopped for a break, I kept attacking her pussy. I was like a man possessed, all I wanted was my sexy mom's pussy.

I made mom orgasm a few more times and I eventually gave her my load. Mom obviously loved my seaman and swallowed it all again. She seemed to be getting off on our hot sinful sex as much or more than I was. We were definitely enjoying our kinky sex. I slept well, that night. The weekend was just beginning.

Saturday morning, we slept in together. I woke up with my arms around mom. I knew I loved her as a mother and a woman now. This was not just a fantasy anymore, it was real. I wanted to keep this going and continue our incestuous affair for as long as possible.

I was careful not to say anything disrespectful or uncomfortable to mom the next morning. After fucking her hard and filling her with cum, she had to feel a little improper. She really let loose and let me fuck her good and hard last night. I got up and used her shower, hoping she would join me. After about 5 minutes I called out to her.

"Hey mom, the water feels great in here!"

A minute later, mom came in and joined me. I let her use the shower head as I gently touched her. I tried to show her love and compassion now. She was a little shy and it was cute. I helped her wash her hair and soap up her back and buns. I held her boobs from behind and slid my cock back and forth across her ass. But I kept it light and fun.

We got out together and I helped dry off mom's sexy body. She was all smiles and things seemed to be fine. I went to my room to change and brush my teeth. I met mom downstairs later and she told me what she had planned that day. Mom was going to get her hair and nails done. She also was going to get a spray tan too.

I decided to visit my older buddy, Ben. He's 20, and a great friend. He may be older, but I am a lot bigger. I had not seen him much lately, because I was always hanging out with mom. We played video games at Ben's for a while, then decided to hit the mall. I didn't notice the girls much, but Ben did. I was only thinking of my mom that day.

"Dude, what's gotten into you lately?" I never see you and your always with your mom." Ben said as we rode up the escalator looking up at girl's asses.

"I know, my mom is going through a lot. I've been helping her out, but she spoils me."

"That's cool, your mom is hot." He said enthusiastically.

"I know, we went for a jog last week and guys were checking her out."

"Have you heard from Ashley?"

"Yeah, she's gone. Were done."

"Bummer Dan, you will find a new chick at the Junior College in a few weeks."

"Hopefully with an ass like that." I said as we both watched the girls in front of us stepping off the escalator.

"Definitely!" Ben replied.

"Your mom has a nice ass, is she seeing anyone yet?"

"Not yet, but she talks about it."

"Oh man, I hope she doesn't join a dating site. Then you'll never get a break."

"I don't care what she does, as long as she's happy. My dad treated her like crap."

"Yeah, I saw him a few days ago at the Market. I avoided him."

"Was he alone?" I inquired.

"No, he was with some younger chick, it was weird."

"I heard about her; I haven't met her though."

"She's pretty hot for him." He said from his view.

"Terrific." I said remorsefully.

"I'm sure you'll meet her soon."

"I can't wait." I said sarcastically.

We had fun at the mall and on the way home, Ben asked if he could borrow a video game. I didn't mind since I haven't been playing a lot of video games lately. I stopped by briefly at my house and Ben came in for a minute. As we were about to leave mom showed up. She came in looking gorgeous, with new hair and makeup. She also had a handful of shopping bags from clothes stores. One was a big Victoria Secrets bag of goodies.

"Hi honey I'm home." She said as she walked in through the garage.

"Hi mom."

"Hi Mrs. Anderson." Ben said.

"Oh, hi Ben, nice to see you."

"Geeze Mrs. Anderson, you look hot!"

"Well thank you Ben, you're looking fine yourself."

"Mom, I'm going to run Ben home. I'll be back in a while."

"Ok Danny, I'll see you soon."

"Nice to see you, Ben."

"Same to you Mrs. Anderson."

I got Ben out of there before he started drooling. Ben was feeling like me, hot for my mom. On the way home, we talked about mom's looks.

"Dan, your mom looks even hotter now. Now wonder you're spending so much time with her."

"She's been through a lot. She has been exercising more and taking better care of herself."

"Dan, keep an eye on her."

"Trust me guys are always checking her out now. I think it's great."

"If you guys ever use the pool, invite me over."

"Sure, I definitely will. You should see her toned body."

"I will owe you big time bro."

"No problem."

I dropped Ben off and headed home fast. I couldn't wait to see mom and be alone with her again. I zipped home and I found mom was upstairs. She was going through her new clothes. I announced my arrival as I was coming upstairs.

"Hi mom, I'm home."

"Are you alone?'

"Yes."

"Then come in honey and see what I got you."

I went to mom's room and saw bags all over her bed.

"These are for you."

There were 3 bags of nice clothes for me. I peeked inside and saw some nice clothing.

"Thank you so much mom." I stepped over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Go try those on to make sure they fit you right."

"Ok, what did you get for yourself mom?"

"Oh, some work clothes and some sexy stuff."

"I will model mine, if you model yours?"

"Honey, I will model mine later, now go try those on."

I took the bags to my room and checked the contents. What I found was very generous and surprised me. Mom had not only gotten me some expensive clothes, but also a watch, cologne, swimwear, shoes, sox and underwear. I was stoked. I ran back in and thanked mom. Then I went back to try them all on. First, I tried on the slacks and dress shirts and modeled them for mom. She approved and everything fit well, mom knew her stuff. Then I modeled the swim trunks and speedos for her. Then I showed off my some of my new underwear.

"What do you think mom?"

"Very nice Danny, you look like the man of the house."

"Thanks mom, hey wanna go out for dinner somewhere?"

"Sure, I was thinking sushi?" Mom suggested.

"Sushi sounds great, I'll get ready."

"Great because I'm starved."

"I'll be ready to go soon."

"Me too!" She said confidently.

I dressed classy in one of my new outfits from mom. I also wore some cologne, my new watch and dress shoes. I felt and looked great for her. I waited for mom in the kitchen. Mom came down looking very sexy and hot. Her hair makeup and outfit were spectacular. I was in awe! She had on a beautiful tight red dress and high heels.

"Mom, you look like a million bucks!"

"Thanks honey, are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Ok let's go, I'm starving. Daniel, call me Heather tonight, Ok?"

"Sure... Heather."

I drove us to the sushi bar; we had a great time. Dinner was delicious and mom was attracting a lot of attention in her hot red dress. I was proud to be her date and we were very affectionate. After we finished up, I suggested we go home to snuggle. Mom agreed.

I drove us home holding mom's hand. She was very happy and playful. This was going to be a fun night. When we got home, mom instructed me to wait in my room, so she could try on her new Victoria Secret sexy stuff. She'd call me in when she was ready to model for me.

I waited impatiently. I decided to straighten up my room to kill time. Mom eventually called out to me. I gathered my thoughts and walked in. Mom was wearing a robe and instructed me to sit in her chair by the bed. Mom slowly and seductively slid off her robe and she was stunning. Wearing a matching purple bra and panties, she began to dance around and teased me.

Then mom came over to me and sat in my lap and wiggled around. I felt her boobs and her ass as she got up. Then mom instructed me to close my eyes and I did. After a minute she told me to open them. Mom was wearing a black see-through bra and panties. When she turned around, I could see she had on a thong. Mom came over and put her ass in my face and I kissed and licked her buns. Then she sat on my lap, and I reached for her pussy. As I slid my hand down the front of her thong, mom spread her legs a little for me. As I touched her pussy, she sat up and danced around.

"Mom, you're making me crazy!"

"Ok honey, now close your eyes again." Mom instructed.

I did and waited longer this time. Mom was fumbling around and finally asked me to open my eyes. I was blown away; mom was wearing a sexy white teddy with stockings, white panties and white veil. She looked like a sexy bride on her wedding night.

"Oh my god mom, you are so sexy."

"Really honey?"

"Oh god yes!"

I stood up and approached mom, we kissed as the sexual tension built up. I pushed my cock against her and felt her butt. Mom pulled me close, and we began to get very aroused. I pushed her down on the bed and stood over her.

"Heather, I need you so badly now!"

"Oh son, take me, take my body and ravage me!"

I got on the bed and slowly began to peel off mom's stockings and garter belt. Then I pulled her panties down leaving her push up bra on, it looked too complicated to get off. I went down on mom and proceeded to eat her out like a man possessed. Soon mom was making sounds of approval. I attacked her clit and G spot relentlessly.

"Jesus Danny, you are unbelievable!" She screamed out.

As mom began to cum, I slid up fast and stuck my cock in her. Mom let out a guttural moan of erotic pleasure, as I pushed deep into her. She was plenty wet, and I was able to go in completely. Then I began to fuck her fast and hard for a while. Our bodies slapped hard against each other as our orgasms built. We grunted out groans of pleasure and bliss. Mom's pussy felt amazing and fit like a glove. We worked each other hard. It was like a sexual workout.

"Oh, fuck Danny, you are amazing!" Mom screamed out.

"Oh mom, you feel so tight."

"Fill me honey, fill mommy's pussy. Cum with me!" She cried out.

That was all I needed to hear, and I shook and unloaded inside her again. Slamming and pounding mom like a slut. We both came hard together. The passion was very real, and our desires were strong. We fucked like animals, it was intense. Now she acted innocent, it was cute.

"Oh honey, you were wonderful."

"Mom, I love you so much, you put on quite a show tonight. You are by far the sexiest, most gorgeous woman alive!"

"Oh Danny, I love you so much! I only want you son. No man could ever make me feel better. I feel so loved and appreciated by you."

"Likewise, mother. I want this to go on forever!"

"Oh son, I feel the same way..."

We slept well that night after another night of intense incest. We slept in till almost 11:30 AM. When we woke up, we laid in bed and talked a while. Mom suggested a relaxing day by the pool, I agreed. I couldn't wait to see mom in one of her new swimsuits.