Getting Facefucked in Panties

Story Info
Story of me wearing panties and sucking dom cock.
2.2k words
4.44
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to share my favorite experience, hope you an enjoy.

For context, I was about 25 at the times. 6'1 175, slim but in pretty good shape. I always wear my hair very short with a trimmed, well sculpted beard.

I'm Bi, more straight leaning guy actually. I only date women, but about 2 or 3 times a year I would get the itch to suck a big dominant cock.

I am a little picky. I'm not down to rim, kiss and fuck. I want the main focus to be on sucking cock. That said, I'm also into licking up my own cum, spanking and LOVE wearing panties.

Something about a slutty pair of panties makes me feel like so much more of a whore and plays on the whole submissive part for me.

Anyways, I worked in outside sales and had decided to head home around lunch. I was feeling the itch.

Grindr produced the normal thing. A few fun conversations, some guys wanting too much, not being dominant enough, etc... I probably chatted with 3 hours without finding a match and was about to give up.

I received a messaged from a guy, we can call him 'D.'

D wrote "I love your post. I love the idea of getting you coming over, stripping down to just your panties and being completely submissive. And yes, you will be licking up your cum."

I started reading his profile, 6'5 about 200lbs. Late 40s. Not a ton of description.

He messaged me again. I love a guy that is willing to do things that are degrading and know their purpose is to be my bitch. He followed up with a few cock pics.

This thing was perfect. 7.5 in, very thick. Completely shaved and the balls shaved too. I was convinced.

I replied as quick as a could, because I didn't want him to be distracted by anyone else.

"Wow what a cock sir! Sounds like we are a perfect match. When are you free? can you host?"

D replies that he can host and gives me his location. It is about 15/20 minutes away from my house.

I reply "Awesome. I am not too far. When are you free? What kind of panties do you want me in? What all you have in mind sir?"

D replied instantly. "I want you hear at 4pm. Does that work for you bitch?

As I quickly replied "yes sir," as I noticed it was already about 3:30.

D sent a longer message.

"I will force you to suck me. I want you in only your panties, the most revealing ones you have. While you are in front of me and I wanna watch you jack off. When you come, I will decide what happens. Maybe you will lick it, maybe I was rub it on your face. You are there for my pleasure, remember?"

Knowing I was running out of time to meet his desired start, I quickly put on a lacy pink/gray thong, took a picture and sent it to him for approval.

D replied, "Those are perfect. Are you ready now? I don't feel like waiting any longer."

I got nervous, I started running through my head the usual thoughts. Do I definitely wanna do this? Is this safe? Should I bail?

Another message from D, "Well, bitch?"

I think some more.

Another message from D. "You are doing this. My address is XXXXX. You will get your slutty pantied ass in your car right, drive over here and suck my cock."

At this point, he got to me. I replied "yes sir and quickly started heading over."

I was about 5 minutes away and D sent me his instructions for arrival.

"Ok, pull in behind my car in the driveway and shoot me a message. Wait about a minute so I can get to where I want to be. Then you will walk in, strip down to your panties immediately. Leave your stuff by the door, get on your knees and wait for instructions. Do you understand?"

I said yes sir and followed direction perfectly. I walked in strip down, and got to my knees. He had a nice place as a peaked around, but I couldn't see him. Then I head D say "I am in the living room to the right, get your ass over here"

So I crawled about 20 feet over to the living room. I could see D standing in the middle of the room in a plain white T and gray sweats. Just in front of him I noticed you laid down a towel. I assumed that was my spot. I was on my hands and knees before him and D says "stay just like that."

He leans over a runs his hands down my back to me ass. He grabs my panties and gives a gentle tug. My cock was rock hard, he notices and flips my cock and balls so they hand out of my panties."That's better" D says.

He starts running his hands along my back again. He get backs down to my ass and suddenly, SLAP. He gives a nice hard spanking on each ass check. I let out a little winse.

He runs his hands back and puts one just under my chin. Lifting my up to my knees eye level with his cock. He puts his hand behind my back now and pushes me face against his cock. He instinctively open my mouth and try and devour this thing through his pants. I was so ready.

D pushes my head back. Takes off his shirt and pulls down his sweats. He isn't wearing and underwear, so I was kneeling face level about 3 inches from his semi-hard cock. I start to lean forward to go crazy, but D says "hey, not so fast. I didn't give you permission yet."

I look up and sheepishly say "yes sir." He gives me a gentle slap on the face and says, " didn't say you had permission to look up either bitch."

After making me feel properly demeaned, he finally is gonna let me touch his cock.

D says "I want you to slowly lick from be balls to the head of my cock."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I jump right to the task, widen my tongue as much as possible and lick away.

"Good bitch," D says. "Again."

I obey and do it again probably 4 or 5 times.

Suddenly, he pushes my head back so I am facing slightly upward and puts his balls right on my mouth. "Lick those balls, I want them dripping in slobber."

With as much slobber as possible I give his balls the best spit bath I could provide. He is moaning a little, and saying things like "good slut, worship those balls."

I must have done a good job, because he says "FUCK YEAH." Then he quickly pulls his cock away and shoves two fingers down my throat. It kinda caught me off guard and I gagged.

"Let's get that throat ready for my cock," D said. Let's get this mouth nice and wet."

I was just trying not to puke as he kept moving his fingers in and out of my mouth loosening me up. It worked luckily as I behind to feel myself able to take his fingers deeper and deeper.

He must have felt I was ready and pulled his fingers out. I gasped for air a little as drool was everywhere. There was spit hanging off my chin and all over my chest/legs below. He hands was a sloppy mess as he just smeared slobber all of my face.

"Open wide bitch," said D as his cock approached my mouth. At this point he was rock hard as he slowly slid his cock to the back of my throat.

He started off be keeping a slow pace, but would always hold his cock in the back of my throat for a few minutes. At first I was struggling. I'd gag, spit up a little, pull away naturally.

Whenever I was really struggling he would sense it and pull out. He would demand my tongue out and give me some amazing cock slaps to the face. I loved how messy with spit it made my face.

"Come on bitch, you can do better than that," D said as he continued to loosen my throat pussy with his thick cock. "You better relax your throat whore."

I did my best to obey and eventually was getting pretty deep. I could almost reach his balls with my tongue under his cock.

He pulled out and rubbed his sloppy cock all over my face. "Now bitch," D said, "stroke my cock with one hand as you suck my cock."

I quickly grabbed his big piece and started sucking and stroking as fast as I could. I wanted to prove to him I was eager.

"Good, good, good," D said as he pulled away. "Not so fast. I am not ready to come just yet. Come with me."

He crawled as I followed him to his bedroom. "Get on your hands and knees and on the bed bitch."

I obeyed and got in position. He was facing his cock as he stood off the bed. "Worship my balls" D said as I turned my head to get them a good tongue bath again.

He reached towards my ass again and gave a few slaps, a bit hard than last time. He has me suck his finger and brings it down to my ass. He toyed with my whole for about 2 or 3 minutes before he puts a finger. This was the first time I had every been fingered and let out a welp.

"Who said you could stop worshiping my balls slut," said D sternly. So I quickly went back to work.

He was going in and out of my ass for like 5 minutes until he said "enough for you." At this point precum was pouring out of my cock.

He shoved his cock back down my throat and this time was not going to show any mercy. He facefucked me harder than I have every better. He didn't care about my gags, moans and slobber going everywhere. Whenever I would escape his cock for a second, he would shove it right back in.

This went on for about 3. minutes before he forcefully flipped me over on my back. Instantly, his cock was back down my throat and the punishment continued. My gag reflex was starting to ease as he fucked away.

After about another 5 minutes he pulled back. "Jerk that cock for me bitch," D demanded as he rested his balls nicely in my mouth.

I knew what to do and started swirling my tongue as a I jacked off aggressively. Within maybe 30 seconds, I started moaning and was on the verge of exploding.

"Fuck yeah, cum for me bitch," shouted D as I shot the biggest load of my life all over my chest and stomach. He climbed on me and started rubbing his cock all over my check and picking up my load. Once he properly coated his dick in my semen he ordered my to my knees and said "clean your mess faggot."

I licked his cock like it was a lollipop and cleaned every trace of cum off it. He kept reaching down and grabbing left over cum from my body and rubbing it all over my face at the same time.

At this point, I was covered in my own cum and spit as it just dripped down my face.

"Ok, my turn now bitch," said D.Hands behind your back and open wide."

D went back to face fucking like he had before. He kept one hand behind my head and the other under my chin to control the pace.

He started moaning, shaking and his trust intensified.

"Of fuck!" D shouted as he pulled back and starting stroking his cock.

I quickly opened my mouth and assumed position because I knew what what about to happen.

Just as I closed my yes, 6 massive spurts of cum shoot all over my face and in my mouth. I could tell I was plastered in jizz.

My eyes were still close as cum was everywhere, but I could hear him breathing heavily. He started rubbing his cock all over my face and feeding my the cum. He would rub and scoop for 5 seconds, then put it in my mouth to savor the taste.

We went about this for a few minutes until D say "great work cocksucker, no clean yourself up and get the fuck out."

I finally open my eyes to see his huge cock slowly deflating, get off and walk to his bathroom to clean off. I was a sloppy mess. From my head to my legs I was just covered in cum and spit. I use a towel D provided for me to clean up as much as possible and walk naked to get my clothes.

I get dressed by the door as D stands fully clothed behind me to walk me out. Just as I am about to open the door, D tells me to wait.

"Get on your fucking knees one more time and kiss my cock and balls goodbye bitch."

I did just that. He filled cock and and I give his balls a gentle kiss just before giving one to the head of his cock.

"Good boy," D says as I stand up, open the door and walk out. Right as I stepped through the doorway he give me on more strong slap on the ass.