Getting Frisky In The Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's go," he said. I laughed. We both got on the bike and I hugged him from the back, kissing his shoulders and his neck. We drove off into the night and exited from the back gate. We rode the rest of the way in silence, only my hands talking to his body.

He dropped me off at my car. The beach was deserted now. It must have been well past 12 AM. "So, are we seeing each other again," he asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me."

"Tomorrow, same time, same place," he said, confidently. I smiled and nodded. "Good night," we said in unison. I got in my car and watched him ride away. I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. My lips were swollen from all the kissing and I had a bright red mark on my neck. My pussy was still pulsing from half an hour ago. I was tired but extremely excited to see how the next day would go. I could finally check wild nature sex off my bucket list. What else could I check off with Rohan? I was looking forward to it.

12