Getting Fucked in a Phone Booth

Story Info
A sex party, sensitive nipples, and a bedazzled phone booth.
2.5k words
4.57
8.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HanaRose
HanaRose
21 Followers

Some of you naughty boys and girls (you know who you are!) messaged me after I posted my last story to let me know just how much you enjoyed it, and I loved hearing about how my escapades sparked your imaginations 😈 I'll write more about me and Daniel (my high school bf) some other time, but this story is about a different sexy encounter that I often think about when I'm in the shower or bored at work and my hands start to... wander

I went to college close to a major city that had plenty of opportunities for young sluts like me! I used to have a lot of sex-loving friends in those days, and one of them -- let's call her Brynn -- used to invite me to secret debaucherous parties in the city. One weekend, I got word from Brynn about the biggest party of the year, which was to be held at an artists' loft space. Brynn was giddy while describing her experience at last year's party. The whole loft space had been fully decorated by the artists around themes and sexual fantasies. At one point, she had been in an "Eiffel Tower" between two of the hottest men she had ever seen and then later performed cunnilingus on a gorgeous woman while others watched them hungrily over a live stream in a different room. She also assured me that it was super safe, because it had private security, was invite only, and every attendee had to show their ID and agree to a code of conduct and safe sex policy.

I was stunned that parties like this even existed, and the thought of enjoying a night of this much adventure and pleasure was overwhelming. I also had a secret crush on Brynn, but I had only ever had sex with men up to this point in my life, so she didn't know that I was desperate to explore my burgeoning bisexuality with her. (Spoiler alert, I didn't actually end up having sex with Brynn at this particular party... if you want that story, tell me in the comments 🤭)

Obviously, I accepted the invite and started to put together my party outfit. The vibe, according to Brynn, was a bit punk, BDSM, and artsy, so I used that as inspiration. I ended up wearing a sparkly black tube top made of a sheer material to show off my pierced nipples (a fairly recent addition to my look!), fishnet stockings under a flowy pink tule skirt, and a pair of black combat boots. No panties and no bra (obviously!!). I dyed my hair bright pink and did my makeup dark and sultry with plenty of glitter. ✨

When Brynn and I arrived the night of the party, we were an instant hit. At just 20 years old, our bodies were incredible. The sexiest men and women we had ever seen were gathering around us telling us to twirl and spin. We were happy to giggle and oblige as we made our way to the main room in the loft. It had been decorated by the artists to look like a flower garden, complete with a squishy green carpet that looked like grass. The room was dark except for hundreds of brilliant twinkling LED lights in a million colors. Soft dance music played over the sounds of groups of people laughing and moaning in various states of sexual ecstasy and undress. Everyone looked like they had been painted in rainbow light. Brynn and I found a free spot on the "grass." She asked me if I wanted to kiss her. Brynn was in a red silk bra and panties with red thigh-high patent leather boots. I wanted more than just a kiss from her, but I nodded sheepishly. I was confident and assertive around any man, but Brynn's attention turned me into a shivering submissive! She wrapped her fingers around the back of my neck and pulled me gently but firmly closer. I gasped and let out little moans into Brynn's mouth as she kissed me. Her lips and tongue were perfection. Her long nails raked lightly down the back of my neck and down my spine. I felt like I was vibrating and my nipples stiffened, grazing against the sheer fabric of my tube top.

As we were making out, I noticed that two men around our age, who had been sitting a few feet away, had started to watch us. Brynn noticed them, too, and gestured playfully at them to join us. They crawled our way immediately.

Brynn introduced herself to the men before running her hand down my arm: "And this is Hana. Isn't she stunning?" I melted a bit at Brynn's attention, but I was soon distracted by one of the men, who was looking at me with desperate longing. He told me his name was Adam and then turned to introduce his friend, Francis. But Francis and Brynn were already leaning close together, whispering and giggling. Adam looked a bit more shy and less forward than Francis, which was just my type of man. I felt my typical assertive attitude reemerge as I inspected my new toy.

Adam had a medium length flowy haircut and was on the thinner side, but strong, in that way that men are in their early 20s without even having to try. He was wearing this mesh club-kid tank top with white polka dots all over it and a pair of those shiny gold Lycra short-shorts. In any other scenario he would have looked ridiculous, but it fit the party's vibe perfectly, and I thought he was super cute. I looked up at him through my eyelashes as we chatted and got to know each other. He was nervous in my presence, I could tell. But I swooned flirtatiously as he told me all about his fancy new tech job. I jokingly made him "promise" to buy me a designer purse with his next giant paycheck. He blushed and said "honestly, I'd probably do anything you wanted me to do." I bit my lip and glanced over at Francis and Brynn. She was lounging on her back on the lush carpet and smiling up at Francis while he lay on his side next to her, propped up on one elbow. Their faces were inches apart and Francis was whispering something to Brynn that was making her breathe fast. Francis's hand was caressing her cheek, and Brynn slowly opened her mouth to allow Francis to put his thumb in her mouth. She started to lick and suck on it.

Suddenly I got super jealous and quickly asked Adam if he wanted to find somewhere private. He said yes way too enthusiastically. I winked at him and called over to Brynn that I'd find her later. She just moaned over Francis's thumb in reply.

We left Brynn and Francis to their play time, and I led my new toy out of the flower garden room and into a side hallway. We wandered through a couple other rooms and hallways until I spotted what looked like a repurposed phone booth covered in flowers. An artist had made the inside of it into a little soft pink room with a padded floor and fairy lights. I asked Adam if he'd go in with me, and he nodded with hunger in his eyes. Soon we were shut in the phone booth and I had him pressed with his back up against one of the glass walls -- the only one of the walls through which passers-by could see in. I was watching other attendees walking by and peering in at us, but poor Adam had his back turned to them, so he couldn't see we had an audience! I had my hips pressed up against his and was teasing him with little kisses while pulling back periodically. "Let me have you," he pled, trying to kiss me harder. I giggled and started softly pressing each of the polka dots on his silly club-kid shirt, one by one, to keep his back up against the glass. He had hiked my pink skirt up so he could feel my ass, desperately tangling his fingers into my fishnet stockings as I pressed each of the polka dots from his stomach all the way up his chest.

Suddenly, as I pressed on one of the polka dots, Adam let out an incredible moan and I could feel his knees buckle slightly. I jumped a little and raised my eyebrows. He looked at me, panting. I pressed the same polka dot again and he moaned again: "yes... please..." It finally clicked that the polka dot I was pressing was over his left nipple. I had never been with a man that had such sensitive nipples before, and I was immediately giddy. I pulled the front of Adam's shirt up to his neck and lightly raked my fingernails down his chest over both of his hard nipples. His chest heaved and he yelped, his hands pressing desperately into my ass and grinding his hips hard into me. I could feel his cock, hard as stone behind his Lycra shorts, up against my pubic bone. I bent my head down a little, sticking my ass out, and began to softly suck on his nipples. Adam made sounds halfway between sobs and growls as I flicked each nipple in turn with my wet tongue. I used my hands to slowly unleash his fantastic cock from his shorts (why do the skinny guys always have monsters??) and began to massage it while I teased his nipples with my teeth. His precum dripped in long sticky strands onto my pink skirt. A few attendees had paused while walking by the phone booth to watch me through the glass, over Adam's shoulder.

Soon, Adam couldn't take it anymore. He firmly grabbed my hair and guided my mouth away from his nipples. My hands paused on his dripping cock. "I need you now, Hana," he panted. I smiled at him. "Well," I said, "take me, then."

He spun me away from him and pushed my hands up against the glass on the opposite wall of the phone booth. I knew that a significant crowd was now peering through the glass behind him and wondered if he knew we were being watched. I wondered if he would be embarrassed or turned on. I contemplated telling him for a second, but then I felt him rip through my fish net stockings, fully exposing my bare ass. He bent his knees, sliding his back down the glass until he was face to face with my pussy. I could feel his hot breath for a few seconds on my skin. Then, he plunged his tongue between my pussy lips, expertly seeking out my clit. I groaned with pleasure. His technique was incredible. His wet thumb gently circled my asshole while he slipped his tongue over and over across my clit and deep into my pussy. I heard someone whoop and cat-call us from behind the glass. Adam laughed, suddenly realizing we had an excited audience. A feminine voice from among the voyeurs shouted, "give her your cock!"

It was clear that Adam loved to take direction. He stood back up and, after he rolled on a condom (safe sex policy, remember?), I was filled with him. His cock was even bigger than I thought, but I was so wet from his mouth and my arousal that he slid in effortlessly. I gasped and shuddered. He paused with the full length of himself twitching inside me for several seconds, seeming to enjoy the sensation of my warm pussy wrapped tightly around him. Then he slowly withdrew an inch or two, and we both felt the light suction of my body pulling on his cock. I moaned and pressed my face against the wall of the phone booth. "Fuck her!!" A couple voices shrieked with joy behind the glass. Adam was such a good listener. He shoved his full length into me until his thighs were against my ass. I released my best moan at full volume.

Adam pounded me from behind relentlessly while the crowd cheered. "Don't forget her clit," someone behind the glass yelled. I was grateful to them, because Adam had definitely forgotten in all the excitement! He leaned one hand on the glass above my head, wrapping his other arm around my waist and between my legs, finding my throbbing clit with his fingers. His lips were near my ear now, and he was moaning desperately as he kept grinding his cock into the depths of me and rubbing soft circles around my clit. I turned my head and told him how big he was, how much he was filling me. I praised him for being such a good boy and I could tell that the encouragement was really doing it for him. Soon, I knew I would cum and told him so. He was pleading with me to cum all over him, "please, Hana, I want to feel you." And that he did. A warm sensation flooded my body and my legs buckled as he kept his thrusts up at a steady pace. "Oh, fuck, I can feel you cumming," he grunted. His arm around my waist kept me upright as I screamed with orgasmic pleasure. The small crowd outside the phone booth whooped and cheered. Adam was soon about to cum, too, and he told me so. Still riding the waves of my orgasm, I whispered that we should give the crowd a show. I pushed him out of me and turned, kneeling in front of his throbbing and twitching cock. The crowd was going wild. "On her tits, baby!" one woman yelled. "No, on her face, on her face!" another man was pleading. Adam turned his head to smile at the onlookers before looking down at me. It was up to me to decide.

I assertively grabbed his cock at the base and quickly removed the condom. I used one hand to stroke his shaft, pulling my crop top down off my tits to expose my pierced nipples. Adam look down at me ravenously and nearly exhausted. I spoke softly, just to him, telling him to cum for me. I held his massive cock with both hands and stroked faster and faster, my tits bouncing wildly. He breathed harder and harder. "I'm cumming," he gasped, "I'm cumming for you." As he came, I stuffed the head of his cock into my mouth, knowing full well my lips couldn't hold back the flood. Adam exploded into my mouth and his cum flowed in rivers down my chin, neck, and onto my waiting tits. He shuddered and braced himself against the walls of the phone booth. I swallowed all that was left of his warm load and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. The crowd outside the booth cheered and clapped as Adam helped me back to my feet.

------

I hope you enjoyed reading about my first experience (of many) at one of these crazy artsy sex parties! I went to tons of them after this and made lots of amazing friends. If this party sounds eerily familiar to you, you were probably there at least one of the same years I was lol 🤭 I tried to change some details for my privacy, but iykyk... 💋Hana Rose 🌹

HanaRose
HanaRose
21 Followers