Getting in Shape

Story Info
A mature wants to get in shape and signs up in a local gym.
3.1k words
4.39
9.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting in shape.

NOTE: This is a work of fiction entirely imagined by the author. Although the names of the locations referenced in this story exist, the businesses, the people and the events are pure fiction.

© Copyright WhiteBeard50, 2023 - All rights reserved

I get out of the shower and look at myself in the mirror. I think a need a little firming up. A little belly, not too bad though for a 52-year-old man. But it will do me a lot of good. I need to get out a bit and stay in shape.

My wife left a few months back. She left with her best friend. We hadn't shared the same bed for a long time and we rarely saw each other. She came home late and left early. Obviously, she's having an affair. Duh! That's when she even bothered coming home at all. Then, one night coming back from work, I found a note on the kitchen table saying that she was leaving with Nicole. I sold the house quickly, sent my ex-wife her share of the profit, quite large actually, and moved to a small rented studio. I had no mortgage on the house. It sold for 1.3 M$. The pile of money is safely tucked away in an account with guaranteed interest for the next two years. I want to take my time to evaluate my investment possibilities. The studio costs little, I get a solid revenue most of which I can save.

Let's see what this gym is like. According to Sergio, a colleague of mine, the place is great and the owner/instructor is an ex-military and very good. I get in and look around. A large open space, very clean and well organized. There are at least twenty people hard at work. Mostly men, but a few women as well. Suddenly, a large hand lands on my shoulder.

"So, looks like you've never been in a gym." A nice deep warm masculine voice comes from behind him.

I turn around and look at this guy, about the same height as me, same age or there about and in terrific shape. He's wider at the shoulders and his arms are muscled without being distorted by bulging muscles. He wears a white sleeveless t-shirt, deep blue sweatpants and white sneakers. We shake hands and I introduce myself.

"I'm Reg. A friend of mine strongly recommended you."

" I'm Burke, owner and coach. Pleased to meet you, Reg," A nice man with, a strong body, masculine looking, a deep voice, a bit like mine, nice package. Ummm, I'll coach him personally. Burke thinks.

He sizes me up and seems to like what he sees. I do the same. Nice lumps down there.

"So, Reg, just follow me and will discuss what you're looking for. I'm sure I can put together a personalized program for you. I'll be your coach. I'll be gentle." He laughs after this last comment.

I like the guy. Maybe will be friends or something. I can't help but notice Burke's bulge moving side to side when he walks, and I wish I had a butt like his. After discussing what would be best for me given my age and my apparent condition, I sign up.

"OK, Reg. Follow me, I need to test you a little bit and measure various parts of your body and we can get on with your training, right after that, if you wish.

"Uh! I didn't bring a change of clothes..."

"We're the same size, I think. So, I'll lend you a pair of sweats or shorts if you prefer and one of these," Burke says pinching his sleeveless top.

"OK, I'll go for the sweats," I tell him.

"First, I need to weigh you. So, you need to strip." Burke says with a glint in his eyes.

"All of it?" Reg asks, blushing slightly.

"Preferably. You can keep your underwear if you're shy," answers Burke with a big smile on his face. "I've seen a lot of naked men before, Reg. Lots of them."

"OK! I guess you have." I smile.

I strip. Burke looks at my body circling me. A man the way I like'em. Good body, not skinny, just a little bit of well-placed padding, I love that thick fur all over him, a good small muscled ass, and a nice thick dick with nice plump balls. Christ, I like that. A good solid male. Burke almost drools. He likes older hairy men, and this one is perfect.

"OK, buddy, you look good," as he gives Reg one final look from head to toe with a noticeable pause midway. "Please, step on the scale."

Here I am at my age and naked in front of another man for the first time in my life. He sure gives me a good look over. Burke gets quite close to me and starts adjusting the scale. An old fashion scale where you need to adjust the weights to get the needle just in the middle. The coach enters Reg's weight on his pad.

"OK, big guy. Step this way. I'll take a few measures for comparison later as you progress."

I step off that big noisy and clunky scale and unconsciously put my hands in front of my manhood. Burke parks me in the middle of the small room and starts measuring.

"5'11''. You're 172lbs with more muscles than fat," he says as he pinches Reg above the hip. "That's good. Just need a little firming up. I suppose you just want to keep in shape?"

"Yup! That's right. I don't want to look like Mr. Universe. Not my style. I'd rather look more like you do." Reg blushes as he makes this last comment.

Burke leans quite close to Reg's body as he measures his chest and takes in his masculine scent. So does Reg. Burke's warm hands slide over my hairy body all the way around. The same with the belly, then the waist and the hips including my buttocks. The measuring tape slips from his hand as he tries to measure my butt. His hand brushes my left buttock to catch the tape and slides it all the way in front, just above the crutch. I blush and work really hard not to get an erection. I've never been touched like that by any man, not even the doctor. And, honestly, it feels good, real good, but strange. Burke gets a real close look at the bushy crutch and the nice thick penis. He inhales Reg's musk. The guy is not cut he notices. He too fights against a hard-on.

"Reg? I need to measure the length of your legs."

"OK. No problem, Burke."

"Would you hold the tape below your crutch, please?

Reg holds the tape below his balls.

"Euh! Not quite like that. Up, behind your balls."

Perfect excuse for Burke to appreciate Reg's impressive manhood.

Reg's cock rises, not to full erection, but enough.

"Oh! Christ. Sorry, Burke. I..."

"Hey chum, it's all right. This happens to almost everyone. And I don't even touch them." He says and laughs again. He also gets a noticeable semi-erection as well and makes no effort to hide it. He's not the shy kind, quite the contrary. He likes men and likes sex with men. So far though, he hasn't found the right partner, but Reg fits perfectly what he's looking for. Of all the men he met so far, most were married men, who wanted quick sex. He feels different about this man. Something tickles him all over when he looks at him.

I blush a deep red. Burke looks up at me, smiles, and winks while he squats in front of me with one knee on the floor. He lowers his head and kisses very softly the tip of my glans partly out of its foreskin. I shudder and can't help moaning softly. I just freeze. I want to push his head away from my cock, but I can't. Christ, I like it. Burke licks the glans and takes it in his mouth pushing the skin down right off the throbbing engorged knob.

"OH! Christ... Ummm..." I shudder again. Shit, that is so gooood.

Burke takes a little bit more of my hard thick cock in his watering mouth, his tongue going around the knob and starts pumping up and down. Oh, god. That's so fucking good. Then he stops, gets up and looks at me. To my utter surprise, I ask him,

"Euh... Perhaps you can coach me on this kind of exercise?" I can't believe what I said. But the answer surprises me even more.

"Yeah. I'd like that, Reg. You're my kind of man. I like you and that body of yours."

"OK. Tonight after you finish work. My place. I live close by, if you want, of course?"

"Ninish ok with you?"

I nod with a big lusty smile painting my face.

"OK. Big guy, let's get to work." Burke snaps.

I get dressed in the clothes the coach lends me and my cock thankfully flattens. We move to the gym floor, in a private corner, where Burke explains what his plan is for the evening. We get to work and I'm pleased by his attitude. Burke acted very professionally all the way through. Of course, sometimes he touched me, but it was necessary.

At 7 PM, tired I hit the shower and go home. I eat a little bit. I'm suddenly nervous. Maybe this thing is all a big mistake. I never had sex with a man. Christ! Finally, I relax and wait. I have nothing to lose by trying something new. Man, he got me excited as hell when he took my cock in his mouth. I'd like to do the same for him. I'm curious to know what it feels like to have his big cock in my mouth.

***

At 8h30, Burke shows up. He's wearing a pair of blue jeans and a light summer shirt open to the middle of his very hairy chest. The zipper of Burke's jeans is strained by the expanding bulge.

"Too early? he asks when I open the door with a big smile on my face noticing that bulge. I'm ready and hungry for real sex.

"Hell no. Come on in coach."

I'm wearing dark sweatpants and nothing else, as always when I'm home. My hard-on is obvious. He's expecting sex with me, a man, mature, hairy, masculine, his type of man he said earlier. So, let's have it.

Burke looks around the small studio, clean and furnished with new stuff. He gets close to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. His lips touch mine and we kiss slowly at first, then he opens his mouth pushing his tongue gently against my lips. I respond and the kiss heats up. Our tongues go back and forth, the hands explore everywhere. I pull back and push down Burke's jeans freeing that big cock. I drop my sweatpants to the floor with one swift move. We lose no time. Both want action without foreplay.

We move to the living space, naked, beautiful mature hairy bodies, well-endowed men. I grab a gadget that looks like a TV remote, press a button and the bed slowly comes down. Burke looks at his new buddy. The kind of man he's been looking for a long time. He loves masculine hairy men, well-built but without bulging muscles. Great ass, a cock like his, not too long but long enough, thick with gorgeous balls, thighs, big bushy chest, strong shoulders, big hairy arms, large hands with big fingers. And, a virgin who's never been sucked or penetrated before. Wow, man! What a bonus.

As the bed settles down, I turn around and give Burke the same kind of look. Up and down. Burke turns slowly around, smiling. His cock throbbing with desire, just like mine. We embrace each other and the kissing gets rapidly intense. Hands working cocks and buttocks and nipples. I discover how many sensitive areas my body has. Burke expertly explores my butt valley where my virgin honey pot hides. A beautiful rosebud. He presses his large middle finger against my tight hole and rubs all around it. I masturbate Burke's big cock with a slow up-and-down motion. We both moan and grunt softly.

Burke pushes me onto my bed and gets on top of my hairy body. He kisses and licks me from my neck to my toes which he sucks one by one. My cock is hard and throbbing expecting a wet mouth. I remember the extraordinary sensation when Burke briefly sucked me at the gym. The coach starts working his magic on my expecting penis. After a little while, I move so I can also suck Burke's gorgeous manhood. I more or less copy what Burke is doing to me. Christ, what a sensation. I love the feel of his big soft hot knob in my mouth. I swirl my tongue along its sensitive edges, lick the knob and play the tip of my tongue on his pee hole. Fuck, I like his taste. I try to take more of his cock inside my mouth as far as I can. I choke on it. I tense and let go of his big tool.

"Reg, let yourself go. Relax and just use your imagination, there's no need to try and deepthroat me, buddy. Take it slowly. Soon enough you will get it all in your mouth. Take a bit at a time, suck, bob up and down, use your tongue and wet my cock with your saliva. Think of it as a big candy." Burke tells his inexperienced sex partner.

I do just that. I remember my teenage wet dreams when I was sucking my gym coach. I lick, suck and slurp the big guy's cock. Burke just lays and enjoys the pleasure and coaches his friend from time to time.

"I'm coming, Reg. Ummmm... Oh man, that is good. So good, Reg."

He pushes my head off his cock, and just slowly masturbates for a few seconds before the loads explode out of his cock. Three powerful jets of his thick white seed spurt out and land on his body, from his head to his belly button. Reg looks at his orgasming companion and comes a few seconds later, masturbating his big thick meat. He spurts out four magnificent and satisfying jets of come all over Burke's chest, moaning and grunting softly his eyes closed. He never had such an orgasm in his entire life.

Burke, still very hard, gets on his knees and indicates with his head for Reg to roll on his belly and mounts him.

"Yes, big guy. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me. The lube is here." He grabs it from somewhere on the headboard and hands it to Burke. He applies a generous amount around Reg's rosebud and on his throbbing dick. He uses his finger to loosen up Reg's tight virgin hole. He feels him relax a bit as he finger fucks his new companion. It feels like a slight burn at the beginning and becomes very pleasant. I love the slick well lubricated finger moving in and out. Then a second finger joins in the fun. Oh, god. I want his cock. "I want your cock, Burke."

Burke's thick erect tool gets in Reg's butt crack and the meaty head of his hard 7-inch penis quickly finds Reg's rosette. He gently presses against that very tight little hole.

"Just relax Reg. It'll hurt a bit at first but I guarantee pleasure that you never felt before."

I'm relaxed and I want it big time.

"Come on coach... Ooooh!"

Burke's glans penetrate his anus and I feel it pop in inside.

"Oh my! Oh yes, get it in. Oh... Its in. Aaaah... Ummm..."

The coach's cock penetrates another inch, then another very slowly. Impatient to feel that cock deep in my ass I move my rump against Burke's push and get the rest of Burke's cock completely inside me. His balls hit just above mine. A sharp pain explodes and I stiffen up. Burke tries to pull out...

"No, no. Just push back in and move slowly in me." The pain is subsiding and, oh man, does it feel good. "I use a big dildo often. I know the pain is not going to last. Fuck me, big guy... come on, fuck, fuck me... Your cock is so much better. Hot, wet and thick. It feels so hot, so good, so alive."

Burke, in heat, his mind invaded by lust, moves his hips rhythmically slowly and enjoys the sensation of fucking this virgin ass. Amazingly, a big guy like Reg has such a tight ass, and to penetrate such a glorious, hairy, masculine tight hole, man it's good. I join Burke's movement and we both moan, grunt and growl in total satisfaction. I come after a good fifteen minutes of great rump action and Burke follows me a minute later. He stays inside me, his new friend, now his lover, for a while and then he pulls out slowly and lays on his back, breathing heavily, sweaty and wanting more.

I lay motionless for a few minutes still savouring the sensation of Burke's cock in my butt and the feel of his hairy body on me, his passionate kisses, and his warm and amazing touches. Then I move my upper body upward, look into Burke's electric blue eyes and say,

"Thank you for the amazing experience. Let me show you how great a lover I can be."

I take control. I lube my partner's hole and my solid dick. I move on top of Burke and kiss him for a long time. We hold each other in a tangle of arms and legs. I push myself up and kneel between Burke's muscled thighs and open his legs and lift his butt upward and push my throbbing engorged hard and thick 7-inch cock inside my lover a bit at a time. I wait for Burke to adjust and finally we both engage in an unbelievable rumping game.

***

Our relationship does not last very long. But it was intense and beautiful. We remain good friends and sometimes we do get together for a good fuck session. I'm not actively looking for anyone. I just go with the flow and have sex with nice men who are often married men. Especially those in my group age. I'm patiently waiting for the one who will make my heart leap and my cock hard.

WhiteBeard50

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.