All Comments on 'Getting Kinky with Sarah Pt. 03'

by Anoneemuss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You could use an editor.

Lots and lots of annoying grammar mistakes. And this belongs in BDSM. Especially when she decides she's going to ass fuck him without any previous conversations. Your description of that action was laughable. If she did what you wrote, she would have torn his sphincter muscle badly. It takes time and lots of lube to work a newbie up to what they did. I wonder how many stitches it took the ER Doctor to sew him up? Ugly, uncomfortable tale of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun switching BDSM series

Hope to see more ;-)

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsabout 5 years ago
Try again

It's not sufficient to list a sequence of kinky things done to each other.

It sounded like an check list. While writing you ticked one box after the other. Done. Done.

Atmosphere, feelings, surroundings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jealous

Ignore the nay-sayers - I thought this was fun to read and very hot. Keep at it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnoneemuss@Anoneemuss
I’ve always wanted to try writing a story for Literotica. I’ve been an anonymous reader for years. Most of what I write here is based on my experiences in a couple of relationships. There will be bondage and kink but although I love tying up a partner and being tied up myself...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES