All Comments on 'Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 01'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

good catholic girl...

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

I'm sure Esther has a lot more to look forward to.

Looking forward to reading about her adventures, another cock, gang bang!

Loved it.

Anna

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic6 months ago

What's missing in the introduction is how Esther and Dylan met, how they knew that they were right for each other even before Esther liberated herself from religious indoctrination.

I hope someone would liberate the mother too ...

mikeswivesmikeswives5 months ago

An exceptionally good beginning!

As always, VanessaEvans is providing delectable literary fare, starting off with the appetizer to get the juices flowing.

I very much like the fact that her stories evolve but do not burden the reader with pages or chapters of background, but instead introduces titillating developments early.

I also very much like that the participants enjoy the sometimes edgy situations without resorting to causing degradation or harm.

This particulat theme of the newlywed with a conservative backround is rich with opportunity. Other authors employ variations of this but too often seem to rapidly jump from virginal to slut with little story in between.

I am looking forward the see the developments that a more refined writer like VenessaEvans can offer.

- Mike

caveman21936caveman219364 months ago

The husband is so pushy he seems to have no respect for her wishes or feelings. He keeps saying, "I'm not asking you to, it's your choice," but he keeps making her do things. He sounds like a real jerk to me.

nedthebundlernedthebundler4 months ago

She is a Ten Cow Wife...

Once upon a time… there was a man who fell in love with a lovely woman from a nearby tribe. She captured his heart from the first, and he decided she was the woman he must marry. He was a man of fair means, and had the ability to purchase a bride of great value, as he had a dowry of an entire ten cows at his disposal.

The woman he had chosen, was a woman of good character, attractive stature, and from a family of good standing, but not of ten cow caliber, as considered by the community. She was, perhaps, a five cow wife.

The young man went to her parents to bargain for the woman his heart had settled upon, and much to the surprise of the community he insisted on paying a ten cow dowry to the woman’s family, for such was the value he felt for her.

You know the rest of the story, from that day on this woman’s value changed, she was now looked upon as a truly treasured wife – a woman of great value. From that day on, she became a ten cow wife.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 1 month ago

Ah! What a ride. Good fanatical Catholic upbringing. Sex out of wedlock, oral sex, sex in any but missionary, all sin. I was raised in fanatical Catholic extended family. The parish priest ruled the roost. In seventh grade the priest held boys only catechism classes while girls had nuns. Solution to getting hard was think pure thoughts. Touching it a sin. I was a virgin at age 23 when married. My wife was not. She was active while dating and I understood but I could not commit the sin sex outside marriage. Our agreement was after marriage we would be monogamous. She could not keep her end of the bargain. She needed more stimulation than missionary provided and oral sex to boot, all sins.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8924 days ago

15 years and Vanessa hasn't ever improved...

Her protagonist is always the exact same girl, just with a different name.

Her fetishistic obsession with tiny tits and protagonists who get mistaken for children just gets kinda weird as culture changes over the course of a decade and a half...

And her having gotten the term "The Chinese Virus" for COVID-19 from Donald Trump in a suspiciously deleted story is a huge red flag to me as an Asian-American.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous