Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting one last drink, Lucy had sat on Dylan's lap and Tom had pulled me onto his lap. Not thinking anything of it we continued talking and after a while I realised that Tom's hand, that had been resting on my bare hip, was starting to wander and lightly slide over my ribs, slowly moving up. When Tom's hand reached my tit I gasped a little and looked over to Dylan seeing that he was already playing with one of Lucy's tits.

Dylan and I made eye contact and I looked at him questioningly. Dylan smiled and nodded his head before turning is head and kissing Lucy. Without thinking I turned my head to face Tom and started kissing only the second man that I had ever properly kissed.

As we kissed, Tom's hand got more active with my tit, and it felt nice, me moaning into Tom's mouth. Seconds later, with a little help from Tom, we rolled onto the floor, me ending up on my hands and knees with Tom behind me and his cock ramming in and out of me.

As Tom got into a good rhythm, I turned my head and saw that Dylan was now laying along the sofa, on his back and Lucy was riding him.

For some stupid reason I thought back to my sore pussy after all the finger fucking, but it didn't feel sore right then, quite the reverse and I orgasmed just before Tom deposited his load deep inside me.

When Tom had withdrawn and I had recovered, I turned my head and saw Lucy climbing off Dylan.

"Thanks Lucy," Dylan said, "that was amazing."

Dylan didn't move as Lucy asked me if I was okay with what had just happened.

"Yeah," I replied, "Dylan and I have talked about me getting fucked by other men, even the possibility that it might be Tom, and we were both comfortable with it."

"Tom and I have talked about it as well." Lucy replied, "and it looks like everything worked out just great. Dylan, are you happy with it?"

When Dylan didn't reply we all looked at him then Tom said,

"The bastard has gone to sleep. You must have drained him Lucy."

"More like him and Esther have been going at it like rabbits for so long that she's worn him out." Lucy replied.

I giggled a little but said nothing.

"Okay," Tom said, "I'll get him a blanket."

"I'll cuddle up to him." I said.

"Not enough room." Lucy said, "come with me Esther."

I followed Lucy upstairs to the bathroom where we both cleaned up and Lucy gave me a spare toothbrush, then Lucy led me into their bedroom indicating that I should get in the bed.

"That's for you and Tom," I replied, "I can sleep on an armchair downstairs." I said.

"Like hell you will Esther. Get in that bed Esther Hargreaves."

I did and Lucy slid in beside me. Propping herself up on an elbow and looking down at me.

"So how was Tom Esther?"

"Good, he's only the second man to ever fuck me."

"Was he better than Dylan?"

"I don't want to compare Tom to Dylan. I don't think that that would be fair. Let me just say that they both were amazing."

Whilst I was saying that one of Lucy's hands had moved and was caressing my chest below my tits and her other hand was stroking my hair.

"What are you doing Lucy? I thought that we were going to sleep."

"Not yet; do you like that?" Lucy replied as the hand that was on my chest moved up and caressed one of my tits.

"Are you? Are we, going to have sex Lucy? Because I've never had sex with a woman."

"That's okay Esther, just lay there and enjoy what I'm going to do to you."

Lucy's hand got more adventurous, moving down to my pussy, and she started to kiss me on my mouth. Somehow. It all seemed to be more gentle than when Dylan does that to me, but Dylan is a gentle, caring and loving man.

My mouth responded the same way as when Dylan kisses me and our tongues danced around with each other's. Meanwhile Lucy's fingers had found my clit and was slowly running little circles around it and over it. Instinctively, I spread my legs wide to give her total access to my pussy.

Then Lucy broke the kiss and started kissing my neck then down my body. Stopping at my tits she licked, sucked and chewed my nipples whilst still driving me crazy toying with my clit.

After a minute or so, Lucy's mouth moved down my body, kissing me all over my abdomen as she went. Then she got to my bald mound and licked and kissed that. Then it all stopped and I opened my eyes to see that Lucy had slid down the bed and was getting between my legs.

"Enjoy." Lucy said just before her mouth engulfed my pussy.

I moaned as Lucy's tongue played with my clit, with short breaks during which her tongue penetrated my vagina.

Not that Lucy needed to, but her hands were holding my legs wide apart, pushing them until I thought that they were passed the 90 degree angle to my torso.

Then I felt some hands start playing with both my tits and I opened my eyes expecting to see Dylan, but it was Tom who was looking down on me as his wife ate my pussy. What's more, he was naked and his hard cock and balls were hovering over my face.

I lifted my head and licked his balls, wishing that I could have reached his cock.

Lucy's tongue was driving me crazy and I soon forgot about Tom as Lucy took me to the edge, then over it.

"Move over Tom," I heard Lucy say as I started to get my wits about me, "I want Esther on top of me."

I didn't know what Lucy meant but it soon became clear as Lucy lay alongside me but with her head near my hips,

"Straddle me." Lucy said and I remembered the last time that Dylan had got me on top of him like that.

I remembered my head going up and down on Dylan's cock but Lucy doesn't have a cock.

"I've never eaten a girl before." I said.

"Just do what Dylan does to you." Tom replied.

I looked down at Lucy's spread and very wet pussy. Her inner labia are much bigger than mine and her clit isn't as big as mine but it still looked very inviting. I lowered my face and licked her slit from the front to as far back as I could go, my tongue just reaching her entrance.

Lucy tasted nice and I started licking and sucking. I remembered the pleasure that Dylan gives me when he chews my clit so I did the same to Lucy.

Meanwhile, one of Tom's hands was between Lucy and me and was playing with one of my tits, and Lucy was licking and chewing me, getting me closer to cumming again.

Lucy swore then let out a long groan as she pulled my hips down onto her face causing me to cum again. Both our bodies started shaking as we moaned.

Strangely enough, I had the presence mind to worry about suffocating Lucy and I somehow managed to lift my hips and roll off Lucy.

When I became more aware of my surroundings I heard Tom ask me if I was okay. I managed to nod my head but I was shattered. The next thing that I knew was that Tom was lifting me up and turning me so that my head was on a pillow then I was aware of a naked man getting in the bed next to me and a soft tit against my arm on the other side.

Then nothing.

*****

Day 15 - Sunday

I woke up to the usual feeling of a cock slowly sliding in and out of my pussy from behind me.

"That's nice Dylan." I said as I opened my eyes.

After a split second of panic I started to remember everything before I went to sleep and realised that it was Tom who was fucking me.

"How's Dylan?" I asked.

"Still dead to the world," Tom replied, "probably won't wake up until mid morning."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Early." Lucy replied as her eyes opened and one of her hands went to my pussy and started gently rubbing my clit.

"Oh gawd, you 2 are too much." I managed to say before Lucy's mouth found mine and started kissing me.

No more than 2 minutes later Tom and Lucy made me cum and when I started to recover I heard Dylan say,

"That looked like you enjoyed it Esther."

Again I panicked and replied,

"Dylan, I'm soo sorry, I just got carried away."

But Dylan interrupted me by saying,

"It's okay Esther, everything is good, we're all good aren't we guys?"

I felt Tom's cock go soft and slide out of me as Tom replied,

"Of course we are, Esther needed some affection and you were out of it so we took care of her needs for you mate."

"Thanks guys, I knew that I could rely on both of you. Have you got any aspirin, my head's killing me."

I started to relax a bit, remembering what Dylan and I had talked about in the past. Then I got off the bed and hugged Dylan.

"You 2 go and have a shower," Tom said, "and Esther, I think that Dylan has something that he needs you to take care of. Oh, and don't use all the hot water, Lucy and I need to have a shower as well.

Dylan an I went to the bathroom and I bent over the sink for Dylan to get his release, then we got into the shower.

Fifteen minutes later Dylan was getting dressed then following the naked me to the kitchen where Tom and Lucy were sat drinking coffee, Lucy still as naked as I was.

"I love the way girls like being naked in front of us guys, don't you Dylan?" Tom asked.

"Hell yeah," Dylan replied, "it seems to be part of their DNA."

"I guess that you're right Tom." Lucy said, "It really does make me feel good, all warm, cosy and wet."

"It does wonders for your nipples as well." Dylan added which caused both Lucy and I to giggle a bit,

"Esther," Lucy said, "help me make some toast will you? Then the guys can stare at our butts for a while."

I looked at Dylan and saw that he was smiling.

Later, Lucy and Tom went for a shower whilst Dylan and I cleaned-up in the kitchen and started on the rest of the house. When they came back downstairs they were dressed and Lucy said,

"Leave that you two, Tom and I will clean up later. Esther, time to put some clothes on and you can show me that shop that you like getting naked in."

Not having taken any spare clothes with me to the party, I put on the same skirt and top and as we walked to the Underground station I quickly remembered the problem of the skirt riding up every time that I moved.

Being a Sunday, the Underground wasn't very busy and I felt quite safe having 2 strong guys with us, so I just let the skirt ride up. But I still saw a couple of guys staring at me which made my pussy tingle..

It was the same walking to the shop and when we arrived I was a little surprised to see that there were already 3 other couples in there, two of the girls trying on clothes in the middle of the shop and their male partners staring at each girl as she got naked ready to try on the next item.

Bethany saw us enter and we all went over to her where I introduced everyone.

"So this is your friend who encourages you is it Esther?" Bethany asked.

"Guilty." Lucy replied. "Is Tim in today?"

"So Esther has told you about what she gets up to when she's here has she, sorry Lucy but Tim's not here and I'm not expecting him. I'm assuming that Dylan and Tom know all about your video performance Esther?"

"She has," Dylan replied, "and she's given us the videos and the web address' but I haven't got around to looking at the sites yet. I wasn't in a rush because I've got the real thing next to me."

"I'll give you a user ID and password that will get you in for free, I can't have the friends of my star model paying to see her perform." Bethany replied.

"Have you been walking the streets of London like that Esther?" Bethany continued.

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"With your slit on full display?"

"Oh that," I replied, "that's your fault for selling me this skirt Bethany. Besides, I've got 2 strong guys to look after me."

"So I see, but you be careful girl. I know a guy who runs self defence classes for girls if your interested."

"She is interested," Dylan replied for me. "I want her to be capable of looking after herself. Does this guy do one-on-one home lessons or only class lessons?"

"I don't know, I'll give Esther his number. Oh, those dresses that I was shortening for you are ready, would you like to try them on Esther?"

"Yes please." I replied.

Bethany went off to get them and I started taking off my skirt and top.

"I like this place." Tom said.

"I can see why." Lucy replied. "It's a good job that girls like getting naked in front of men, that's 4 naked girls in here."

"Hey Lucy, Tom replied. "you'd like it if this were a men's shop and guys were getting naked in front of girls."

"Yes we would wouldn't we Esther?"

Before I could agree with Lucy Tom continued,

"So are you going to strip off and try on a few things Lucy?"

"Of course I am, I'm not going to miss an opportunity to get naked in front of some unknown guys."

With that, Lucy started stripping, and seconds later the naked Lucy was browsing through the racks and taking sneaky looks over to the unknown guys who in turn were taking sneaky looks at Lucy and I, and the other naked girls in the shop.

Just as I saw Bethany come out from the back Tom said to Dylan,

"This place is a real exhibitionist girls paradise isn't it?"

"Yeah, we should tell all the team to bring their girls here." Dylan replied.

"That Daisy girl would love it here for one."

"Hell yeah, she surprised me last night, TC is a lucky guy."

"Right Esther," Bethany said as she approached us, "try these on and let me know, I've just got to attend to that girl who has just walked in."

I looked around and saw that another young couple had just entered the shop, the guy just standing there with his mouth wide open and his head turning to look at all the girls either naked or just in their thongs or G-string.

Dylan helped me into the first dress and it looked just as good as it did the first time that I had tried it on.

"Looks good lover." Dylan said.

"I can see your nipples and slit through the material." Tom said.

"That's why Esther chose it." Dylan said.

"Should have known." Tom replied.

As I tried on the dresses Bethany kept coming over to check on me. One time Dylan said,

"This is a thriving little business that you've got here Bethany."

"It is now, but it was slow getting started."

"I guess that word is getting around the girls that they can come her and show-off their cute bodies." Dylan said.

"And the guys bring their girls to show-off and enjoy the other eye candy whilst they're here." Bethany added.

Then Bethany was off to to serve another customer at the till. When she cane back again Dylan said,

"You need someone to work for you Bethany."

"I've thought about that but I couldn't offer a full time job, just part time on a couple of days a week."

"Maybe Esther could help out Bethany?" Dylan said.

Bethany thought for a couple of seconds then replied.

"I'll phone her and we'll talk."

Meanwhile, I'd tried on all the dresses that Bethany had shortened, given them to Dylan to hold, and had joined Lucy trying on other clothes.

"This is fun." Lucy said, "All those male eyes on my naked body."

"Yes," I replied, "I could do this all day, providing that there's a constant supply of guys to look at me."

"You're a naughty little girl Esther Hargreaves, teasing the guys like that."

"Yes, but it is fun. Have you found anything that you want?"

"Look at Tom Esther."

I did and saw 3 or 4 items in his arms.

"Maybe we should leave before I bankrupt him." Lucy added.

Lucy and I found our clothes and put them on whilst Dylan and Tom paid for what we wanted. Whilst the guys paid, Bethany told Lucy and I that she'd phone us when Tim was coming in.

Walking back to the Underground I had the same 'problem' with my skirt but most of the time I ignored it and left my slit and butt exposed. I wasn't worried about any trouble because Dylan and Tom were with me.

The Underground was the same, that is until we got on the train. As it came to a stop we saw that there were lots of young men on it. Most wearing scarfs and hats of the same football team, so I told Dylan not to get too close to Lucy and me. They didn't and when we stepped onto the train we were met with,

"Hey guys, look what just got on."

Quickly followed by a few comments about Lucy's and my bodies and skimpy clothes. I was, and I think that Lucy was as well, chuffed that the young men liked what they saw. With Dylan and Tom standing back the young men must have thought that they weren't with us and they started asking Lucy and I to flash our tits and pussies so we did, pulling our skirts and tops up and leaving our pussies and tits exposed.

This got more comments, some of them not so nice because our tits are not very big but that didn't bother me because I love my little tits and I know that Lucy loves hers.

Unfortunately, the attention didn't last long because all the young men got off the train at the next station leaving Lucy and I to make ourselves 'decent', and for Dylan and Tom to take us to the seats along the sides of the carriage.

We sat in a row opposite a couple of middle-aged men and I noted that Lucy sat the same way as I did, knees not crossed and slightly apart. I kept glancing over to those guys and saw that their eyes were staring up our skirts.

Of course Dylan and Tom knew what was on show and neither of them did anything or said anything to stop us.

Lucy and Tom got off first leaving the 2 guys to just stare at one pussy and Dylan made it easier for them by putting a hand on my knee and slowly moving it further from my other knee. By the time that we got off the train my knees were a goot 20 centimetres apart and when I stood up I didn't pull my skirt down until I was on the platform.

As we walked along the street back to our house I was feeling very randy, but at the same time I was reflecting on how I had changed since I got married.

"Dylan," I said, "before we got married I was a totally different girl, under the control of my nineteenth century mother, would you really have been happy if I was still like that?"

"Esther, when I first met you I could just tell that under those horrible clothes was a gorgeous young woman. Just listening to you talk I could tell that you weren't happy, that you wanted to escape. I could tell by the way that you looked at me that you were a sex siren just waiting to escape."

"Well I guess that I've escaped now and I now know that a girl can wear nothing but a flimsy, miniscule dress, feel very naked yet look smart and attractive anywhere."

"Well you certainly do that Esther, just like I knew that you would."

"I love you Dylan Hargreaves."

"And I love you too Esther Hargreaves."

We didn't make it beyond closing the front door before Dylan was lifting me up and lowering me onto his cock.

*****

12