Getting My Clothes Back Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my orgasm subsided, Morgan released me, gave her husband a deep kiss, and said to him, "have a good night, see you tomorrow. Take good care of her." She left the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I snuggled up against him, running my hands through his chest hair. It felt so nice and soft, very manly in a way. The jury is still out on which is better: hairy or bare chest. I like them both.

"You're so lucky with your wife," I whispered.

"I know. Very lucky. We've been married for over twenty years now, and I still love her a lot."

"I'm also lucky with your wife..."

He grinned. "True. She allows this to happen. You know, it feels weird, discussing my love for me wife while I'm in bed naked with another woman."

My hand moved down his body, and found his soft dick. "A very special lady she is. I like her, and not just because of this." I gave his dick a little squeeze. "You think there's still some life left in it?"

He didn't answer, his cock answered for him by growing a little. After having cum twice I figured he would need some time to recover, but if I could get him back up he should be able to last long. So I moved down his body, and took him in my mouth, gently sucking his now quickly growing cock. He lay back, looking at me. I occasionally made eye contact, smiling as much as possible with his hard meat in my mouth. I knew this time I could really take my time and enjoy the feeling.

A long time I was just licking the shaft up and down, occasionally taking it in my mouth, or sucking his balls. He was breathing deeply, eyes half closed, just watching me as I went down on him. I ran my hands up and down his legs, and his hairy chest. The first really hairy chest I've ever had the joy of playing with. A new sensation, and I loved it.

Finally I had enough of sucking, I really wanted to feel him inside of me again. I moved up, straddling him, hands on his chest, and rubbed my pussy over his hard cock, trying to work it in without using my hands. A tricky feat to pull off, and after a while I just used my hand to guide him in. I sank down on his shaft, taking him all in. When I was seated properly I pulled his head towards my chest, presenting one then the other nipple for him to suckle as I slowly started fucking him. This felt so good. His tongue working my boobs sent shivers through my spine, straight to my already throbbing pussy.

Slowly I fucked myself to yet another big and loud orgasm. What would Morgan think? Just the thought of her being nearby, listening to my screams knowing it's her husband who is responsible, made me feel extra aroused. Another orgasm followed, and one more. I pressed his face into my chest, wanting him to suck harder, which he did. One boob in his mouth, the other in his strong hand.

I collapsed on his chest, his still hard cock buried deep inside of me. He hugged me tightly, kissing me. As we did so I felt him deflate slowly until he slipped out of my still wet pussy.

"That was great. Best birthday present ever," he whispered, kissing me again.

I snuggled up on Jonathan's chest, and very soon we were both deep asleep.

The next morning we were woken up by Jonathan's alarm clock.

"I have to go to work soon," he said.

I grabbed his cock, and said, "how about one more before you go?" He was hard already. We had a quicky, missionary style. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper. My orgasm made my vagina clench around his shaft, and that made him cum as well. All said and done in barely ten minutes, after which he got up, showered, got dressed, and was off to work.

I must have dozed off again, as I didn't hear Morgan enter the room. Again I noticed her as she pushed my legs aside, and dove into my crotch, eating what was left of her husband's final cream pie out of me, and bringing me to yet another high.

"You two went like bunnies, I didn't know he still had that in him," she said after I came down from my orgasm. "Tonight he'll be all mine, and I'm looking forward to it. He'd better be up for a repeat performance. I think I deserve that."

After breakfast, Morgan drove me home, where she collected my clothes, handed me the envelope with the second part of the locker code, gave me a kiss and left. It was two years late, but a wonderful conclusion of that night at the company party, and I never knew I'd like a woman's touch that much.

12