Getting my just Come-uppance! Pt. 03

Story Info
Events move WELL beyond just sex.
3.5k words
4.33
2.3k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the final part of this story. And, in this part, as happens in a lot of 'proper' novels, written by proper authors, this tale drifts in between 'time zones.' For all of the previous 2 chapters, and most of this one take place several years ago in the 1980s, but in certain parts the tale is being told to people who weren't even born then, in the present time.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF LAURA

Hanna let out a moan, one of joy however which soon transformed into a scream of ecstasy as she approached climax. At almost the same time my ejaculation occurred as I too became captive of the state of sexual excitement. As we both shuddered and shook, unable to escape from each other, our bodies bound together and to the bed of the other person present in the room, Hanna's mother, Laura. How the hell had I come to be in this position?

A few weeks earlier I had dated Hanna, then cruelly dumped her when she'd, through nothing more than sheer nerves, been dis-appointing in bed. Laura decided that I needed to be taught a lesson in humility, despite being nearly twice my age, she'd succeeded in seducing me and tying me to her bed. That's when she revealed her identity, and had promised to shag me utterly senseless until I begged her for mercy and to stop. A successful aim as I'd been forced by the awesome power of her sexuality to do precisely that. After a few hours' sleep for the pair of us with myself still bound to her bed, Laura resumed the shagging and we'd enjoyed one particular climax together. Clinging to each other afterwards it was becoming clear that feelings were developing between Laura and I that went far beyond the, admittedly mind-blowing, sex that we'd enjoyed. At that time, I knew that I wanted to spend my life with this woman, but told myself it could never happen, that age difference being just one possible problem. As for Laura, she also felt awkward with what her heart was telling her, and her hopes of a distraction from those feelings were answered shortly afterwards when Hanna appeared on the scene.

So when Hanna offered to take over the shagging of myself Laura readily agreed, including Hanna's request to be tied to my bound body. As for me, my initial dis-appointment at not continuing to share the 'pleasures of the flesh' with Laura, the woman I was falling in love with; was tempered by the fact that I was been given an opportunity to make amends to Hanna to at least some degree. Laura's initial aim of teaching me a lesson had worked, I now totally accepted that I had treated Hanna abysmally.

And it seemed that I had also tasted success in my aims, as once the effects of that climax had calmed down Hanna spoke to her mother in a relaxed tone. "Mum I think this has gone on long enough. Please untie us, yes both of us, and remove the blindfolds. I've something to say to both of you. Thank you Mum." That last part of her speech occurred as Laura did indeed step forward and restore our sight by taking off the blindfolds, she then started untying the bonds that held us. "Well I can say that I'm completely satisfied," Hanna continued, "and my self-belief in bed has been totally restored. I'm now confident again." And then she looked me directly into my eyes. "Thank you for that, yes it might have been you that forced me to question myself, but you've put everything you have into making me believe again, so thank you once more. And you've done that despite the fact that you are utterly in love with somebody else!"

I knew immediately that Hanna was referring to Laura, she'd tapped into the warmth between her mother and myself, but Laura still seemed to be in denial. Turning to me she started, "You mean you came back here with me when you're.."

"SHUT UP MUM!" Hanna cut straight across her mother. "He wasn't in love with anybody when he entered this house last night, the person he loves is in this very room right now."

"You mean me?"

"Of course, I mean you Mum, and you know it!"

"Oh, and what leads you to that conclusion, pray?"

"Well hearing 'LAURA! LAURA! LAURRRRAAAAAA!' being screamed out at full volume was a bit of a giveaway, you should have checked your bedroom window isn't open before indulging in full-blown sex!" she laughed. "But it was the dis-appointment on his face that he wasn't carrying on with you when I took over. It wasn't that he didn't want to be with me, as I said he's given his all to me, but that he wasn't going to be with you! And you kept looking at him with warmth in your eyes. And I know you well enough to know when you are trying to avoid answering questions in your own mind."

"She's right Darling. I know that I love you with all my heart Laura." Looking directly at her as I said so and at that point she stopped fighting against her heart as she looked into my eyes. "Yes, I truly believe you do, and yes, I do feel the same."

"Right Mum, there's NO way I'm going to stand in the way of your happiness. So finish untying us, and I'll bugger off leaving you two together."

She was as good as her word, Laura and I clung to each other, allowing the emotion of love to flow over the pair of us without needing any speech at all. We stayed together for hours just being with each other, both of us in a state of relaxed and complete contentment. There was some more sex between us that day, but now it was in the form of gentle love-making as opposed to the frantic raw sex that had taken place during the night. Just before I left to return home, Laura took my hand, looked me in the eyes and asked, "Did you mean it? About loving me with ALL your heart?"

"Laura Darling. I have never meant anything more in my entire life!" And that was the second most honest and truthful statement I'd ever made in my life, just a few hours after I'd made the first.

*****

"Blimey Grandad, you and Nana Laura didn't do things by halves did you? That's just got to be the most unorthodox start of a relationship that has ever occurred! So you're saying that you dated Mum, dumped her because she wasn't good in bed and your mates weren't jealous of you being with her."

"One of those lads being your Dad by the way, Wayne. And yes, the way I treated your Mum was disgusting and I'm NOT proud of that." Wayne was my grandson, or strictly speaking my step-grandson, he was here with his mother Hanna, his sister Emma, and Greg, my friend who had married Hanna and was the father of my 'grandchildren.'

"But Nana Laura decided that she wasn't going to let you get away with it, didn't she? So she trapped you by tying you to her bed to teach you a lesson."

"And she did fancy me, I wasn't a bad looking lad in those days. But yes, her main aim was to, as you say, 'teach me a lesson' However she wanted some bedroom fun for herself at the same time. She intended to simply use me for her sexual pleasure."

"And while you two were shagging each other you both realised that feelings were developing between you?"

"That's about the long and short of it, yes. Let's face it there was nothing normal about Laura and I. As you can imagine we had to face all sorts of doubts and questions, in our own minds as well as those of others, not least because Laura was old enough to be my mother as well as the mother of yours. But as you know, what we had between us was strong enough to answer all of those doubts, we had nearly forty wonderful years together, most of them as Man and Wife. And I never betrayed her, I never took another woman to bed all of the time I was with Laura! And as you also know, your Dad was my Best Man, and your Mum the Chief Bridesmaid. So in this case those jokes about the Best Man and Bridesmaid being 'next in line' were true, our wedding is when your Mum and Dad started their relationship."

We had gathered together a few days after my beloved wife's funeral, when Laura had passed away peacefully in her early eighties. As I explained, we all needed to remember that whilst Hanna, Greg and myself had been born in the 'swinging sixties' where society was starting to relax in regard to matters of sex and love, Laura had been born roughly twenty years earlier, in the early 1940s while the country was engaged in a major war. Her upbringing was far stricter than ours, so she was a little embarrassed by the method of our getting together and could never bring herself to tell her grandchildren the full story. But she had wanted them to know the truth, and so made the three of us promise to explain that what had happened that day in 1984 would be told to them once she had died. And, of course, they were no longer children but young adults by now, and ready to accept the story of how Laura and myself became Life Partners.

****

Later that week I again found myself in Laura's house but this time not in her bedroom. It was a few days after that memorable day, and we both knew that we just had to start addressing some of the questions that our relationship posed, not least the age difference. "Darling," taking my hand "we both know that I'm much older than you. You might fancy me now, as I've still much of my looks remaining but what about in twenty years' time? Will you still fancy me then?"

"Laura, Sweetheart, what I feel for you are feelings I've never felt before with any woman! Take tonight for example, how do think any of my previous conquests telling me that there will be no sex tonight would have been received? I'd have been straight out of the door, no mistake. But, while yes, I fancy you completely, there's something else present too! I just want to be here with you, what I feel for you isn't dependent of purely sex. If you need me, I want to help you, I want to hold you, comfort you and support you, in ways I've never felt before with anybody else. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you Laura, I'll always cherish your love without relying on sex. But you're right to be cautious, I'm not suggesting that we visit the local Church or Registry Office straight away, let's enjoy the company of each other and see where life takes us? With you I'm more interested in what I can give as opposed to what I can take."

"I believe every word you say, but how will you cope with the inevitable questioning from those who know you?"

"Laura, like I say I'm experiencing different feelings with you than before. I no longer care what the lads think, I'm going to listen to my heart and not my ego now!"

"But what about your parents? Surely they matter, and I guess that they won't be too amused that their son's new girlfriend is almost the same age as them?"

"Fair enough Laura, they are a consideration, true enough. But at the end of the day what they really want is for me to be truly happy, and when they see the effect that being with you has on me, they'll soon come to realise that being with you makes me just that. We just may have to give them some time to accept you, but no matter what they think I will love you. And on your part, are you concerned about your family, how will they feel? Although we both know that Hanna is totally at ease with us being with each other."

"Yes she is. And to be honest SHE is the only one whom I really care how they think of us, and as you say, she not only accepts us but was the one who pushed us into enjoying our feelings for each other."

"And I might be able to help her, to truly thank her for what she did for us. Is that Mini outside with the 'L' plates hers?"

"Yes it is, but she's struggling to afford driving lessons. And I never learnt how to drive myself, so I can't teach her. But I see what you mean, I guess you can, you drive yourself obviously," my car was also parked outside. "Oh would you? It would be a great help to her."

"Of course Darling, yes that's exactly what I meant. Get her to put me as a named driver on her insurance, I'll pay for that although sometimes Insurance Companies put the price of premiums down by clients putting experienced drivers on a policy. Then I can drive her somewhere less busy to practise if she's worried about the traffic levels around here."

"Yes I've heard that. I'll get her to do that tomorrow. Oh, thank you Darling!"

"It'll be a pleasure Laura. Like I say we owe her big time! And when she passes her test, then maybe you'd like to learn how to drive."

****

"So that's how Mum passed her driving test, she said you were a good teacher. Although Nana never learnt did she?" Emma asked, joining in the conversation.

"No Darling, Laura was great at many things in life, but unfortunately driving wasn't one of them, not from any lack of effort on my part. Just goes to show that no relationship is perfect, ours was bloody good, but driving cars nearly 'drove' us apart!"

"Very funny! But, changing the subject somewhat didn't you say that Mum and yourself had been tied together to shag each other. Didn't you and Nana ever have any jealousy over that?"

"No, because your Mum came to the rescue of that particular situation!"

****

"Darling please. No sex for us tonight, I'm too tired and you have to get up early for work tomorrow. But, I really fancy you, so what about the weekend?"

"Oh yeah Laura, you just try stopping me getting hold of you! And to be honest with you, at the moment Hanna has one 'over us,' she and I have been tied together, but you and I haven't! We can't have that can we?"

"NO! WE DAMN WELL CAN'T!"

"Why don't you come over to mine on Friday evening, I'll come and get you. We can go for an Indian, there's a great restaurant around the corner from my place."

"Yes, Hanna said the food there was really good."

"We can spend the night in my bed, and then if Hanna is available and willing, we can come back here where she can tie US together and to your bed. Do you think she'll help us?"

"I'm sure she will."

And Hanna was both willing and able to do just that. So having enjoyed another smashing Indian meal at the Raj Tandoori, it was round to mine, where Laura and I cemented our love in my bed, but not too strenuously as we both knew we had a long day ahead of us in Hanna's hands and bondage! And having had a light breakfast at my home, it was back to Laura's house for our confinement to begin!

Hanna had dressed herself for the occasion in a leather "dominatrix style" catsuit that she had borrowed, she made it immediately clear that she was in charge today. Ordering Laura and I to enter her mother's bedroom, her next command was that that we undress each other, one item of clothing at a time until we were both completely naked. Not that we would stay in that state for long, once again Hanna had decided that both of us would be dressed in the 'clothes of sex,' the pair of us were to become suspender clad, with me again being placed in the stockings and suspenders that I had 'inherited' from Hanna herself! And naturally, I was to place Laura's legs in nylon while she was directed to do the same to me!

Once we had dressed each other, Hanna tied my arms together behind my back and ordered me to stand in the corner of the room facing the wall. As I obeyed she led her mother to the lower bed frame and tied her wrists to the outer posts, facing the bed. So she had the perfect view as Hanna summoned me over, untied my wrists and commanded me to take the all too familiar position, lying on Laura's bed with my arms and legs in a spread-eagled form. And with the delicious feeling of Laura's satin bed sheets against my skin once more. Very shortly, again in a situation I'd been in before, she skilfully tied all four of my limbs to the bed-posts, once again I was tied to Laura's bed and would be going nowhere until others decided otherwise. But this time neither would Laura be able to escape from the bed!

For just before untying her mother from the lower bed frame, Hanna covered her eyes with a blindfold. Now Laura could see nothing. Although I could, Hanna had placed a blindfold on my head, but didn't cover my eyes just yet. Obviously she was going to at some stage but she wanted me to give Laura a 'running commentary' as we were to be tied together. Having released the blinded Laura, her daughter guided her to the bed, and on top of my already bound body. And so I obeyed my order from Hanna, and described just how Hanna secured her mother's limbs to mine. Starting with our legs, soon the loops around Laura's ankles were tied around mine. Then, as Laura had done to her, Hanna undid my front suspenders from my stockings, fastening them to Laura's and vice versa.

Now Hanna turned her attentions to our upper body. Starting on my left-hand side, she'd looped a tie completely securely to her mother's right wrist, then tied it to my left. Using the remaining tie, she soon had our respective hands bound together, fingers interlocked. Then, as there was still some tie left she tied that back around the bed-post. Now that's what I called bondage, there was absolutely no way that Laura or I could escape from her daughter's handiwork, and all three of us knew it. Minutes afterwards Hanna had bound our other arms in exactly the same manner. Laura and I were captured, with no possibility of escape whatsoever, we totally and utterly belonged to the bed and to our captor, Hanna.

Who, now we were helpless in her hands, lifted her mother's blindfold, as she had something to say to us, and wanted us to look at her while she spoke. But Laura and I made her wait as we frantically started kissing each other, but she was patient and allowed us some time with our lips together! When we finally finished we turned our heads towards our leather clad 'Mistress.'

"I'm pleased to see that you two can, eventually, spare me some of your time! But listen to me now and listen good! I am the Mistress now, I rule this bedroom and all within it! Today Laura," notice how she addressed her mother by her name and not her title, "I am your Mistress and not your daughter! Both of you will obey my every command, and give me exactly what I want from you, or you will never be freed from that bed or each other! So what is it that I want from you? Simple answer, SEX! SEX! and more SEX! I want to see spunk being pumped, I want to hear Laura's name being screamed again, from now until I decide otherwise you have one, and ONE ONLY, purpose in your lives, to provide me with the sight of you engaging in nothing else other than cold, hard, raw SEX! I'm going to keep you at it again and again and again, keeping you shagging each other senseless until you've nothing left and you've given all you can! Remember you are both utterly in my hands, totally in my power and completely under my control! Don't forget it! Your hearts already belong to each other, I want to see your bodies do the same!"

Now Hanna plunged both Laura and myself into absolute darkness as she placed both of our blindfolds into position over our eyes, as we started frantically kissing, meanwhile by moving her mid-rift Laura guided my penis into her soaking wet vagina, and we obeyed as Hanna shouted "Right GET SHAGGING! For this is all..." pausing for a second or two, then continuing,

"FOR THE LOVE OF LAURA!"

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers