Getting my just Come-uppance! Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura is in NO mood for mercy.
2.8k words
4.38
3.3k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
105 Followers

And so, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the second part of how Laura gives a certain young man a lesson in life. After he'd hurt her daughter. Please bear in mind this had been written so it could be read alone, even if it would be better to read 'chapter 1' first. So, this story does contain a short recap of the earlier tale.

*****

HUMILIATION AT THE HANDS OF HANNA!

I could hear, but not see as I was still blindfolded, the key turning in the door lock as Laura finally left me alone to sleep after hours of tormenting me, but also exciting me tremendously at the same time, with an utterly mind-blowing sex session, which had now gone long beyond the point of enjoyment and into the realms of exhaustion. I was therefore 'locked by in Laura,' within her bedroom of the house she owned and lived in. In reality Laura had locked the door totally un-necessarily, she'd done it purely symbolically, leaving me in no doubt that I was still firmly in her hands and power, and that she hadn't finished with me yet. Because at the beginning of said session she had tied my wrists and ankles in totally secure spread-eagled bondage to the solid bed-frame of her bed; a position I was still subject to. Although just before she had left, she had untied each limb one by one, exercising them singly before returning them to bondage to her bed posts, also emptying my bladder using a hospital bottle that she'd bought home from her work at a nursing home. Not only that, apart from the aforementioned blindfold she had also dressed my legs in what she described as, 'the clothes of sex.' In other words, stockings and suspenders. Which didn't actually belong to Laura herself, but instead to her daughter, Hanna.

You see it was Laura's perceived mistreatment of her daughter by me that had led to my current predicament. A few weeks earlier I had met Hanna at my local 'pulling venue,' a large pub in the centre of town, complete with a disco. We'd chatted and dated a couple of times before going back to my place for sex. Which had been very dis-appointing, despite Hanna looking great in the very lingerie items now fitted to my body, and me having made her pace up and down wearing them, hence Laura's determination to put them onto my legs. And because the lads weren't jealous of my relationship with her, and I simply couldn't be bothered to guide and teach her in bed as I could and should have done, I'd just dumped her, although I did have the decency to, at least, tell her to her face, instead of cowardly doing it by phone.

Nevertheless, when Hanna had pointed me out to her mother, Laura, deciding that she did fancy me, had come up with her plan to ensnare me and make me her sex slave, partially as a punishment for what I'd done to Hanna, in addition to having some sexual pleasure using my bound body for herself. So, she'd attended the Railwayman's Arms herself 'dressed to kill,' in a beautiful leather suit with her legs within very sheer nylon, making her interest in me completely clear. And my rampant ego never questioned as to why a woman, unknown to and considerably older than myself would seek me out so specifically. Of course, said ego just simply believed that she was unable to resist my charms. When I approached her, she pulled me to the dance floor, a smoochy number was being played at the time, and whispered into my ear that she wanted to take me back to her place, tie me to her bed and shag me all night! Again, my ego should have but didn't ask itself, why?

Once back in her bedroom, after Laura had tied my arms to her bed, securely and inescapably, now was the point in time when she revealed that she was, in fact, Hanna's mother! And promised that the sex I'd bragged to the lads that I'd be getting when I had left the pub with Laura was indeed going to happen, after putting me into Hanna's lingerie, an action that I was powerless to resist. But that sex would be entirely to her tune, she informed me that she was going to, as she put it, "keep me at it" again and again, in fact to the point when I could take NO more and begged her to stop. Which, as part of my punishment for abusing Hanna, would be a plea that she had stated that she would completely ignore.

And that is precisely what occurred that night. At first the sex was utterly enjoyable, despite being nearly twice my age, Laura was highly skilled in the "pleasures of the flesh," she used that skill brilliantly, so the sex was, as I said earlier, mind-blowing! Obviously, she was putting in all this effort for HER benefit, to satisfy HER sexual desires and not mine, but I still thoroughly enjoyed the experience. But, of course, exhaustion did start to creep into the equation, Laura in fact stopped shagging me herself, just wanking me off as her strength began to become tested, meaning she could rest whereas I could not, she was still putting me through it. I realised that I was going to have to beg her, clearly her intention from the very start, knowing by now that she wasn't even going to entertain the idea of stopping until I did so.

So, I swallowed my pride. "Laura, please. Laura, I'm begging you, please stop. I can't take ANY more Laura!" My blindfold became lifted, not removed note. And a cold hard pair of eyes once again bore into mine, as they had earlier at the time I had discovered her real identity. "What did I tell you would happen? Didn't I tell you I'd show NO mercy whatsoever! And I'm not going to, but I must admit, I'm no spring chicken anymore, so after just one more shag which I believe I can manage, I will let you sleep. But only because I need to! Make no mistake, once I've rested and regained my strength through sleep, I'm going to subject you to yet more SEX! And while you sleep you will remain in bondage to my bed! And be locked within this room, I know strictly speaking I don't need to lock the door, but it will remind and signify to you that you are still utterly in my hands and power, that you still totally belong to Laura! While I sleep, you'll be 'LOCKED IN BY LAURA!' And I'll take that sleep in Hanna's bed."

So that is where we were as I heard her lock me in her room after she had left it. And she did leave me alone for several hours, which did allow me to catch some sleep, as I guessed, correctly, she was also doing. But that state of affairs was clearly destined to finish at some point, and after a period of some hours I was awoken by the sound of the key turning in the lock, my refreshed captor entering the room, then shutting the door and locking it again. Before the sex recommenced however, Laura again released, exercised and re-captured my limbs one by one, to reduce the possibility of cramp, and emptied my bladder once more.

But none of that is why she had returned to my 'cell' of course, and soon she was back on top of my bound body, subjecting me to her high level of sexual skills and desire again. With both of us re-charged, as it were, the sex returned to the high excitement mode, in particular the second climax that she brilliantly bought us both to. Using the words of Michael Douglas from the film 'Basic Instinct' it was simply the 'Shag of the Century!' As Laura began to scream with total ecstasy, her body shaking uncontrollably, I felt an intensity that I'd never experienced before and I couldn't control myself as while I pumped spunk into her body I also screamed out, "OH, LAURA! LAURA! LAURA! GOOD GOD, LAURRRRAAAAAA!!!!" As we lay there afterwards still in the grip of the high that I don't think either of us had ever been to previously, I actually felt that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman, impossible obviously, but for those few seconds I wanted nobody else in my world! And just for that brief time I had the feeling that Laura also wanted to be with me permanently too, as she clung to me with real passion! And then proceeded to kiss me with an excitement that our very high-level previous kisses didn't even come close to matching! If only we had met in different circumstances?

But now that's when the situation changed yet again. For shortly afterwards we heard the front door opening and somebody entering the house. That person ascended the stairs, went to their own room, retreating straight out of said room immediately, coming the door of 'ours' and knocked on the locked door. It was Hanna of course. After sleeping in it, Laura had forgotten to re-make her daughter's bed, so that's why Hanna was knocking on her mother's door. "Mum, are you in there, Mum, what's going on?" Probably referring to the state of her bed.

"Hanna, Sweetheart, just one minute!" Laura leapt off her own bed, picked up the key to unlock the door and allow her daughter in. "Come in Sweetheart, I've a little surprise for you in here, I've been teaching a certain somebody a lesson he will never forget! While thoroughly enjoying myself as well of course!" I felt my ex-girlfriend enter, remember I couldn't see anything, the blindfold was still in place.

"Well, well, how the mighty have fallen? Oh, how are enjoying wearing MY stockings, the ones you made me pace up and down in remember? You might as well keep them and take them home with you, I don't ever want to wear them again, and I've bought some new ones anyway." Turning to her mother she continued, "I see you have well and truly captured this 'Gentleman' Mum; I hope you're giving him exactly what for!"

"Oh, don't you worry about that Daughter, I've already had him beg for mercy once before now. This is in fact part two of my utterly senseless shagging of him, and, believe me, I've not finished with him yet, not by a long chalk! I'll soon be putting him through it again very shortly!" Laura paused for a moment and then, as if having just considered it said, "unless of course you fancy a go!"

"Yes, you know what, yes I do fancy that, Mum. And with your help there is something I'd like to try, a sexual fantasy of mine to be honest. Why shouldn't I use him to get what I want?"

"Why not indeed Sweetheart, what do you have in mind? I'll gladly help you, and quite frankly I've just had a really great shag, I'm not so young anymore and this would be a good place for me to stop, and for you to take over." Almost as if she wanted to go out on a real high, like a Sports Champion retiring at the very top of their game. And I, extremely reluctantly I will admit because I naturally wished to continue the action with Laura herself, accepted her decision. Because, after all the main reason Laura had captured me in the first place was to teach me a lesson, an aim she had succeeded in achieving, because I now completely acknowledged that I had treated Hanna in a very poor manner. And now it seemed the possibility might exist that I would be presented with a chance to, at least to some degree, make amends. And I was only too glad to take it, hoping that I could do just that.

"What I want you to do, is untie his hands, I'm going to lay down on top of him, and then I want you to tie us including our hands, together! Then I'm going to show him exactly what he threw away and he is now missing! It was simply because I was so nervous and anxious to please him that I couldn't perform to his 'satisfaction' that last time but do you honestly think I give a shit for his feelings now? No, I'll be totally free to just enjoy myself, and subject this 'Gentleman' to purely cold, hard raw SEX! Whilst he is in my hands, and both of us under your control! Will you help me?"

"Gladly Sweetheart. What an excellent idea. Now go and get undressed." Notice how they had discussed me as if I wasn't even present! That's something in life that normally winds me up completely, but of course, here I was in no position to complain. And I did like the sound of what Hanna had suggested, I really fancied having her tied to me!

Hanna shortly returned, just wearing her new stockings and suspenders, and upon her mother's guidance laid down on top of my body, still in bondage to Laura's bed, although she had untied my hands as her daughter was getting ready. "Mum, do you have another blindfold, although I am going to shag him, I not sure that I actually want to see him! And let him watch as you tie me to him, put him back into darkness once we are ready to shag." Laura was only too pleased to meet Hanna's request, soon I could see her, and the fact that she now wore a blindfold identical to mine. So, I saw Laura tie loops around Hanna's ankles, then tying her legs outside of and to mine. She then tied loops around her daughter's wrists, binding them to mine. With the tie released from my hands Laura tied our hands together having intertwined our figures. To complete this bondage of our bodies completely together, Laura then undid the front suspenders attached to 'my' stockings and fitted them to Hanna's and vice versa. Thus, pulling our mid-rifts together. So now Hanna and I were totally bound to each other, as I was to the bed, neither of us could escape from said bed or each other. Which meant that now, as per Hanna's instructions, I was placed back into darkness.

Laura then took over, having been appointed the Mistress of Ceremonies by Hanna just a bit earlier. "Right, Darling," that word now said without any sarcasm at all unlike earlier, "you now only exist to service my daughter's sexual appetite instead of mine. Which doesn't mean that you can relax by any means, you will remain in bondage to my bed until you have completely satisfied her desires. Just like I was, she's looking for nothing else other than SEX! SEX! and more SEX! And it's your job to provide that for her, do you understand? You belong to her, your whole world now revolves around her, and I'm going to make sure you do her best for her and provide her with the quality shagging that she's looking for! And make no mistake I won't even consider releasing you until I'm satisfied that she is. So, you'd best get started!"

"Laura, could you please lift both of our blindfolds, I want say something to Hanna, and look her in the eyes as I do so?"

"Yes Mum, I'm interested to know what he has to say to me. Please let us see each other, if only for a few seconds." So, Laura obliged, and Hanna and I looked into each other's eyes, with hers in a "questionable" mode as she waited to hear what I was to say to her. "Hanna, I apologise completely for the way I treated you. I was "bang out of order" I totally accept that. And I'm going to do my very best to shag you to the greatest level that I can and try my hardest to satisfy you. As I did indeed with Laura."

"Yes Darling," her mother chirped in, "I have to admit you did do just that, your performance has been far higher than I expected! Perform with my daughter at the same level as you did with me and that will do just fine!"

After Laura had replaced the blindfolds over our eyes Hanna immediately initiated a long and passionate kiss, that almost matched the level displayed by her mother from beforehand. And then told me, "I fully accept your apology, I do believe that Mum has taught you some, well overdue, decency! But like she said, you're 'not out of the woods' just yet, now you've been given your 'lesson from Laura,' you are now about to be subject to..." pausing as she kissed me again, then continued,

"HUMILIATION AT THE HANDS OF HANNA!"

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
105 Followers