All Comments on 'Getting Naked For New Buds Pt. 01'

by romantis

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whew I'm hard as fuck reading that! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hard to believe this is your first submission. The quality of the writing is outstanding. Great story, descriptions, and character development. More, please!

HornyandyfrHornyandyfrover 2 years ago

That is soo well written, so arousing to. The interaction of the guys - wonderful. So descriptive and erotic. Looking forward to the next chapter.

cannabe2cannabe2over 2 years ago

Terrific first part, please buddy with the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story very hot. Will keep my eye out for part 2

redrobinundeadredrobinundeadover 2 years ago

I love CMNM stories and this was such a fun and refreshing take on the genre. A couple of aspects that I really enjoyed:

1. The dynamic between the four boys. Often, these types of stories involve the naked male being excessively subservient, degraded and humiliated by clothed males who are (usually undeservedly) way too aggressive. Your story felt like it was a pair (or group) of equals just being fun and flirty whilst testing boundaries and seeing how the situation evolves. There is a playfulness that I hope isn’t lost in later chapters.

2. Usually, these types of stories tend to glorify homophobia. They’re often about a group of “straight” guys abusing or even assaulting the gay male whilst using all sorts of homophobic slurs. The gay guy is often enamored by all of this simply because he can’t believe his luck in getting to suck the hot football captain’s dick etc. i understand that this is a fantasy for some but again, your story was refreshing in this sense in that it was simply about a group of people being curious and exploring each other. There was no attempt to denigrate the gay male, or gay sex in general.

If I May offer one (hopefully constructive) criticism it’s that I would rethink naming the straight guys so similarly. It was definitely a cute idea but it didn’t seem (at least not yet) to add any narrative value. Instead, it at times made it hard to keep track of who was doing what and their characterization, I definitely noticed my focus wondering at times especially around the time when Moh was laying on the boys laps whilst I went back to reread sentences above. Obviously, this isn’t relevant to future chapters of this story as the characters have already been named but something for any future stories.

In any case, I quite enjoyed it and I’ve made sure to follow you so I can keep abreast of future chapters / stories you add. :)

Michrick1Michrick1over 2 years ago

Bless you for knowing how to spell and using correct grammar. Call me weird but misspelled words and bad grammar spoils a story immediately. Enjoyed this sexy story very much.

romantisromantisover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments!

And @redrobinundead, I totally agree with your criticism and thank you for sharing it. I actually hated the 3D-naming thing by the end of the chapter. At the beginning it helped me organize the characters without getting too hung up on little things, but by the end it was a nuisance. I think I will actually change Dax/Darren's names retroactively, I'll add a note to next chapter indicating that.

I'm also much more interested in empowering CMNM, and find that there's really very little of it. I can get into humiliation/degradation at times, but too often the gay/nude character winds up just becoming a sort-of sentient sex toy; an empty vessel with no desires of his own. When they are viewpoint characters I find this especially weird, because sex toys make very poor narrators.

bluemoves01bluemoves01over 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much, just my kind of story. Well written and will wait eagerly for the next part. 5stars.xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy hell, this was one of the best stories I've read in here. Absolutely need more

hungbottomhungbottomover 2 years ago

Fucking Hot man....can't wait for the next chapters!

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story, and appreciated the fact that it was not a tale of domination and abuse of the gay newcomer by his new “friends”. Much more human, in my opinion.

BiWoodyBiWoodyover 2 years ago

Amazing would love to hear more of these guys activities. Good work so far.

oaklandticklesoaklandticklesover 2 years ago

A well written, fun, light hearted story. Not quite a coming of age story but definitely about exploring sexuality. I'm excited to read the next chapter.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Great story with hot build up, characters, sexual tension, lust, voyeurs, and slow building hot sex! Can't wait for more chapters!

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 2 years ago

Excellent start I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

jakeontheboxjakeontheboxover 2 years ago

This was awesome. The comic antics between the three friends felt authentic and warm, and they accepted the narrator's attraction towards them. And I always like a CMNM element to a story. Please write more about these guys!

jakeontheboxjakeontheboxover 2 years ago

It's been so long since I have had to reply to feedback, I can't remember how to find it on the site, so I'm replying to your DM here.

I agree with everything you/others have said about empowering the NM more. I have definitely evolved in that direction in my own writing, and kind of lost interest in continuing my earlier stories where the NM seems to be a "Sex toy " I loved how you put that. I get complaints that those stories haven't been continued but my later works are definitely more about the NM enjoying the ride and even calling the shots a bit more.

I put a plug for this story on my site so hopefully some people come check it out.

DorkyShortsDorkyShortsover 2 years ago

Adding on to the appreciate of empowering NM. I get why there's an overlap between sub/dom with CMNM, especially in ENM stories. But sometimes the excessive cruelty puts me off. So it's really nice reading this good natured story with everyone genuinely enjoying themselves. Good job!

DustyDevilDustyDevilabout 2 years ago

This is a good start to what I hope will be one hot story.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 2 years ago

Awesome! Really loved this hot, sexy story. On to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromantis@romantis
Gay fiction involving exhibitionism, CMNM, romance, friendship, mentorship. I also make visual novels and art. - My itch.io page: https://romantisoft.itch.io/ - DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/romantisoft - Twitter: https://twitter.com/romantisoft

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES