Getting Naked For New Buds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny was asking me if he could remove the condom he was wearing. This was already off to a better start than my first time being barebacked.

But it was a bad idea. I knew that. And he wasn't pressuring me, which should have given me an easy out, but instead it just made me want to please him even more. Still on my back, I reached down, pulled Danny out of me and peeled off the condom.

The naked head of his cock was resting again at the precipice of my hole, the slick wet mushroom swirling around the puckered skin as he hesitantly nudged.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking nervous and licking his lips.

I looked him right in the eyes and slid my back and ass down the bed. I felt a tingle as our bare skin connected; he pushed, the naked head of his cock breaching my hole. The skin of his raw cock inside me--even just barely--was fucking amazing. I shuddered and felt a wave of relaxation--no, sedation--wash over me.

It wasn't paralysis--like with Brett--and I wasn't terrified, I was just overwhelmed. He looked down at me with an expression of absolute joy on his face. We both moaned--loud, screaming moans--as his big, bare cock tunnelled into my smooth, tight hole.

I winced, feeling a stinging pain, a single voice in a chorus of pleasure, as he suddenly stretched me with a powerful thrust.

"Sorry," he said, still ecstatic, "I got excited."

"I can take it," I slurred.

He picked up the pace, his body slapping hard against my ass. I could feel every inch of him ploughing in and out of me. He pushed all the way in and gyrated; he held himself so tight against me I could feel his pulse and prickly pubes.

His torso rippled; his muscles tightening and relaxing, waves of motion coursing through him like a snake while he furiously pounded my ass. I felt surges running through my whole body.

The feeling of his raw cock was unbelievable. The touch was similar to with a condom, but somehow completely different; the awareness I had of every ridge and motion of his cock, the burning heat I felt from it. It was all so much more vivid.

I could feel myself returning; still in ecstasy, but far more in control. I wrapped my legs around him. I fastened them to him, as tight as I could. I put my hands on his cheeks and stroked them gently. Looking at him, I smiled, then grimaced as I pulled myself up, bringing my face to his, using only my thigh and ab muscles.

"Nice," he panted, impressed by my show of strength, before driving his face into mine, hungrily kissing me.

He held me on his lap as our tongues sloshed around. I gently bit on his, and smiled as we looked into each others' eyes. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and continued riding him.

We fucked like that for a little while, our sweaty skin slipping against each other, inhaling each others' faces. Finally, I let go of him, and prompted him to do the same. I rotated, keeping his dick inside me, swinging one leg over him and the other around his legs, and plopping down on all fours.

"Fuck me doggy, Danny," I said, my face sideways on the pillow.

He grunted and adjusted himself. He knelt on his right leg while he swung his left leg out, his thigh running at an angle across my side.

He smoothly ran his hand along my lower back, which I arched in response. He spanked my right asscheek and started jackhammering me, a slap on every thrust.

"I like it when you say my name, Moh," he growled.

"I like it when you fuck my ass, Danny," I moaned. "Fuck, Danny, keep fucking me," I added for good measure as he kept skewering me with his thick pipe.

He started pulling out all the way and plunging back in, his fat glans making a pop as it pulled past the rim of my sphincter. It was intense; it felt so good, but the shocks it sent through me were almost nauseating, the way my nerves were firing made every part of me tremble and quiver. It hurt at times, but I didn't want him to stop.

I reached around to grab his hand from my back. I put it on the top of my head, wove my fingers between his and gripped. He understood, but hesitated for a moment before gripping too.

I put my hand back down on the bed. He tugged at my hair as he clapped against my cheeks.

"Pull harder, Danny. Fuck me harder."

He tightened his grip, enough that I could finally feel a real sting in my head. He picked up the pace and tugged harder, riding me like a horse and tugging on my reins. He was being careful not to hurt me much.

"That good, Moh?" he asked.

"Harder, Danny."

He was finally slamming me and tugging my hair so much it hurt; exquisite, stinging pain in my head and ass, his giant, raw cock mercilessly pounding, splitting me open. He kept that going for a nice, long while. He had so much stamina, I wanted him to fuck me rougher than Brett had--way rougher. I wanted him to erase that. And...

"I want you to cum in my ass, Danny!"

"Are yo--"

"YES!"

He made a gleeful little yelp, like he'd just been given very good news. He took his hand off my head and brought both down to my ass. He started jackhammering; short, quick, powerful thrusts, his pole pumping like a piston. His shaft slid up and down my prostate, the fat, firm meat applying so much nice pressure until...

His cock spasmed as he let out a howl, filling me with warmth. Another sharp pulse as he slowly slid in and out of me, moaning, his meat all slathered with his own cum. I trembled and felt shivers run through me as he pulled out, and I could feel my ass squeeze his load out.

He turned me around, laid me down on the bed and wrapped his lips around my dick. As his mouth worked my shaft, he slid his right forefinger up my wet crack and into my cum-drenched hole. With his finger massaging my anus and prostate, and his wet, warm mouth working my dick, it didn't take me long.

"I'm gonna cum," I shouted.

I could feel the orgasm coming on, my gut tingling. The biggest grin crossed my face once I realized he was not pulling his head away, keeping his rosy lips firmly sealed around my shaft, ready to receive my load as I had received his. (Well, not exactly as I had received his.)

A jolt ran through me as I convulsed, my dick pulsating as I ejaculated in this amazing, muscle jock's mouth. He milked every last drop, swallowing. He was amazing, in so many ways.

He lifted me in his big arms, his sweaty biceps squeezing my sides as he locked my mouth in a deep, lusty tongue kiss. His cummy, deflating dick rubbed against my own. We thrusted them into each other as our lips and tongues continued to smack away.

As I was getting lost in the heady bliss, I felt a chill come over me; a guilt--a disgust--over the bareback sex, and the cum dripping out me, as a reminder. It was my reasons for it that I felt worst about. Letting Danny fuck me bareback--because Brett had violated me many months prior--was maybe not the best way to assert control.

I still kissed him, I didn't feel bad about that.

"That was fucking awesome," he whispered.

Dazed, and fighting another wave of guilt and shame-related fatigue, I collapsed in his arms and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" Danny asked.

I felt weird; disgusted with and mad at myself, but not him. A feeling of rot; burgeoning corruption from my very core, consuming me, filling me with dread. But it did feel a little better with him being there.

I breathed in his rich musk, felt my face cling to his sweaty, warm skin, listened to his heartbeat, held onto him, and I could feel the despair slowly dissipating. He made me feel safe. Safer, anyway.

"Yeah, everything's okay," I said, adding, "Danny," and looked up at him, smiling.

12