Getting Off on the Tramp Stamp

Story Info
Zach lures bar patron's wife upstairs for quick fuck.
750 words
4.02
16.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica's steps slowed as she nervously walked past the restroom, down the empty, dark second floor hallway. Her husband, Hunter, and his two law school buddies sat downstairs at the bar watching college football.

In eight years, she never cheated on Hunter, nor even considered it, but there was something about this bartender, his sexy smile, and deep-set eyes, that lured her.

Moments earlier, the lanky bartender made the wife, mother of two, and big-boobed former strip club dancer, a bold proposition. Surreptitious flirting, stolen glances between the two, as her husband and his friends watched the game, led to Zach passing her a note scrawled on a napkin.

"Meet me upstairs in the private office. Walk past the bathrooms. Office on the left."

Veronica's heartbeat quickened as she reached the door.

She opened the door. There was Zach, standing by the desk in his white pirate shirt, baggy black trousers, and tricorn hat.

Veronica, wearing a long wool sweater, yoga pants and sneakers, closed the door and walked toward him.

They embraced and kissed. Their tongues entwined, Zach reached down, untying the tie-string to his trousers, letting them fall to the floor, exposing his long, hanging cock.

Veronica dropped to her knees, wrapping her hand around it, stroking him. Even flaccid, he was far bigger than Hunter, she noticed. Using both hands, she began feasting on Zach's stick.

As Zach's cock hardened, he reached down, moving her long, red hair, from her face before taking hold of her head, pushing his cock into her throat.

A rusty Veronica struggled with his length.

A bad boy smile formed on Zach's face.

"Get up on the desk." He said, gruffly.

Wasting no time, hungry for his big dick, Veronica jumped up on the big metal desk and pulled her yoga pants down her thighs, exposing her sexy ass and sweet snatch to an approving Zach, who stood behind her.

Using his big hands, Zach spread her ass cheeks, burying his tongue in her asshole, supercharging Veronica who pushed her ass back up into Zach's face.

Then Zach fingered her moistening gash, leading her to squirm and shriek.

"AAAAHHH-AAAHHHHHH!"

Still fingering her, Zach moved his mouth to her left butt cheek and applied a deep, red, hickey.

"AAAOOOWWWHHH!" A wriggling Veronica screeched.

Zach, in his high-top sneakers, climbed up on the desk behind her and slapped his dick on her ass. He pushed her sweater and undershirt up her back, exposing a bright, colorful, butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

A titillated Veronica wiggled her ass in excitement as Zach ran the head of his cock over her labia.

"I fucking love tramp stamps!" Zach teased loudly as he pushed his long dick inside Veronica, while grabbing hold of her hips.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Veronica yelled, ignoring his teasing, as Zach's manhood quickly reached depths Hunter never could.

Veronica clutched the sides of the desk, as Zach powerfully pounded her from behind with slow, but impactful thrusts.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Veronica screamed out again, thoroughly immersed in Zach's master class in fucking.

"You like this!?" Zach asked in a low gravelly voice, already knowing the answer.

"Oh, yes!" Veronica cried out, getting off on the outrageousness of what they were doing.

"You're a hot fucking slut, Veronica! Getting fucked up here with your husband downstairs!" Zach teased.

"Oh, yeeeessss!" Veronica responded, getting off further on Zach's taunting. "Punish me, baby!"

Zach slapped Veronica's ass cheek, bringing forth a bright red welt.

"AAAHHH!" She cried out, bucking back harder at Zach.

"Fuck, yeah!" Zach yelled. "I'm gonna cum on your fucking tramp stamp!"

Zach pulled out, grabbed his cock, and shot his thick, creamy load on her butterfly.

"Aaaahhh!" Veronica shrieked, her body shaking, feeling his warm cum pooling on her back.

Using his fingers, he scooped his goop from her back and fed it to her.

"I need to get downstairs and pour more drinks for your husband and his friends." Zach said to Veronica as she slurped his cum from his fingers.

Zach got off the desk and put on his trousers.

"I really want to fuck your sweet ass. Come back Wednesday at noon, alone. I'll get off early!" He added.

Before a trembling Veronica could respond, Zach turned and left, closing the door behind him.

Veronica, still on the desk, thought about Hunter and how she just crossed a line she never crossed before. She felt guilty.

As she considered how she should handle Hunter, she knew one thing.

"I'm coming back Wednesday!"