Getting Rid of Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, this isn't a competition. I know that as dads' go, you've got me beat by a mile on the asshole meter," I replied trying to understand her feelings, knowing I could never understand.

"You have no clue," she replied softly. "But that asshole is dead, God rest his fuckin soul right down to the pits of hell. May he burn for eternity."

I'm not the religious sort but answered with a hearty, "AMEN!"

"Alright, so you've blossomed since we last talked in the flesh. What are your titties and cunt doin to fuck your dad up?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked. He accused me of running around half-naked, so I yanked my top off and showed him my tits. God, it was funny watching his face and seeing his cock get bigger under his pants. I jiggled my tits and asked him how he liked them, so he locked himself in his office. It was then I realized if I could get my dad to fuck me, and cum in me, I can call him a rapist and force him to divorce my mom or go to prison."

"Seriously? You want your dad to fuck you?" She seemed shocked which surprised me.

"And cum in me. He has to cum in me, so I have evidence that he raped me."

"I want in. He's an asshole, no doubt. I'd love to testify against him with my own rape."

"No, Kath, you can't. I think that would be too obvious ... and, well, you know."

"What? What 'You know?'" she asked indignantly.

"I hate to say it, but your reputation probably isn't the best around here," I said hesitantly not wanting to bring up old wounds or offend her.

"Well, fuck, yeah, I guess there's that. Oh well," she surrendered. "Yeah, he is an asshole, but I could use a good God damned fuckin."

"Hey, I don't want to ruin your funeral celebration but as long as you're here, you've got to keep it clean so he can't even think about using you as a defense against me. He'll try to convince everyone that you put me up to shit. You need to be on your best behavior around him. Say please and thank you. NO SEDUCTION BULLSHIT!"

"You've thought this through pretty good, bitch."

"Not really. I just know how he thinks, and I can't give him a way out, nor give anyone reason not to trust me."

"So," she said as she chewed on a carrot stick, "you need me to find another place to stay?"

"Depends on how long you plan to be here," I answered. "A day or two is fine. Any longer and I think you'll be a loose cog in the machine."

"Okay, cunt," she nodded. "I'll be gone after tomorrow night and I'll be on my best behavior."

"God, it feels good to tell someone I can trust."

"You haven't told your mom?" she asked.

"I can't, you stupid twat stain," I answered. "Dad has some mysterious hold on her. If she knows what I'm doing, she may admit it if he gets to her."

"Got it. Yeah, I guess you're on your own. How you gonna get Mr. Clean to fuck you though?"

"It's in the works. I've been wearing the flimsiest, smallest, sexiest shit. I flash him tits and pussy and grab his dick every time I get near him. He's wearing down. Last time I grabbed his cock, he let me rub it for about five seconds."

"No fuckin way!" she said, impressed. "Damn, that's fuckin hot." She paused and looked puzzled. "So, aside from framing him for rape, do you want to fuck him? I mean, he is ... well, he was a fuckin hot dude a few years back. He still got it goin on?"

"God, you're a perv," I said in jest. "Of course. I'd love to fuck him. In fact, he's hotter now than back then. But he's still just an asshole. I'll be happy to ruin his fuckin, good-for-nothin life."

"When you're done, maybe I'll fuck him too."

"When I'm done, there'll be nothing left to fuck."

She stepped up close to me, placed one hand on my breast, the other hand behind my head, leaned in, and kissed me. "As long as there's more of you to fuck," she said.

I gasped. This fuckin girl has always had a hypnotic spell on me. If she commands it, I do it.

"How would you like me to eat you?" she asked as she massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples through my top.

My breathing became ragged and I couldn't answer verbally. I simply nodded.

"No, my angel, you gotta say the words."

"I ... I ... I wa-want you to eat ... to eat me," I mumbled through my shaky breathing.

Kathy tugged my shirt and led me to my bedroom. Within minutes she was eating me and bringing me to orgasm. Kathy and I had fooled around a little before she was hauled away by Five-O, but I had never had a girl's tongue in my holy of holies. Holy shit, she was exceptionally talented with her tongue. She taught me how to eat cunt and I was able to eat her to a few orgasms. We played for about an hour then we had to be ready when mom and dad came home.

Mom and dad remembered Kathy and we had a pleasant evening. I know they were curious about her time away from home. They asked her a few questions and her answers were vague, but they didn't pry. I couldn't help noticing how dad kept stealing glances her way and adjusting his crotch. I couldn't blame him. She was freakishly hot. Any man would kill his mother to dip his cock in her. If I had a cock, I would definitely rock her world.

Kathy, as promised, was on her best behavior. She was polite, reserved, and the perfect guest in every way. We sat and watched TV, eating popcorn and talking until mom and dad decided it was time to go to bed. I told them Kathy and I would stay up for a bit and catch up on lost years. As soon as they were gone, Kathy had other ideas. I knew we wouldn't be talking as she, again, led me to my bedroom.

"We have to be quiet, bitch," I said as we climbed the stairs. "Mom and dad can't hear us."

"I doubt I can contain myself when you're feasting on my nethers, but I'll try," she replied.

As Kathy undressed me and took my body, I knew the hypnotic manipulation she has used on me throughout our entire friendship was my best weapon against my dad. I quietly cried out in pleasure as she ate my cunt and fucked my entire body. She took me to bed, and we fucked until we had no strength remaining. She was gone when I woke in the morning.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

For the next few days, I continued my assault on dad, even giving him longer-than-appropriate hugs while dry humping his crotch and wiggling my tits against him. His frustrations grew as did his cock. A few times I grabbed his cock during a hug. He did nothing to stop me, but I didn't push the issue long enough to make him believe I would try anything more.

The weekend seemed to drag on forever. It didn't help that it was a holiday weekend with mom and dad both having Monday off. I didn't count on mom's frustration to get the better of her. As we sat eating breakfast, she announced that she was needed at the Spa and would be there until late in the evening. Dad rolled his eyes with a knowing shake of his head. I shrugged and didn't let on that I was excited as fuck to be alone all day with dad.

Soon after mom left, I came out of my room and downstairs. Dad was nowhere to be found. I knocked on his office door.

"Hang on," he said frantically. I heard a commotion coming from inside before he finally said, "Come in."

I opened the door and entered. His back was to me. "Hi, daddy. Since we have all day, I was wondering if you wanted to play a game with me." I put a little pout on my face, bit my bottom lip, and waited for him to turn and answer. I wasn't disappointed.

He turned and started to answer. "Sure, sweetie. What did you ... WHAT THE HELL?" His eyes bugged out and his jaw hit the floor as he gazed at my body, clad in a lacy, sheer, sexy teddy. My nipples were hard, visible, and poking holes in the flimsy material. My groomed landing strip was fully visible through the panty's flimsy fabric with a wet spot getting bigger and bigger.

"Do you want to play, daddy?" I said and put my index finger slowly in my mouth and sucked the tip.

He turned quickly away, diverting his eyes. "Ali, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you dressed like this in front of me?"

"What? This thing? I wanna be comfortable. What wrong with it?"

"You're practically naked. Go get dressed."

I walked over to him, placed my hands on his shoulders, and began massaging him. "Remember what happened last time you said I was almost naked?" I asked and paused letting him mull it over. "Come on, daddy. Come play with me." I ran my hand down his chest, under his shirt, through his thick hair, and made little circles around his nipples with my fingernails.

He grabbed my hand but didn't try to remove it. He sat for several seconds before speaking. "Honey, I don't know what to say," he said softly. "I'm torn. You're so sexy. Any man would be lucky to have you. But I'm not any man. I'm your dad."

"Wait. What? You think I want to have sex with you?" I asked in a sexy voice. "Don't be creepy. It's just a game, daddy. You can choose the game. Remember how you used to play Candyland with me? Want to play Candyland now?" I asked and ran my other hand through his thick head of hair.

"Oh, God," he sighed. He knew what I wanted. "If you only knew," he whispered.

"Knew what, daddy?"

"First, I haven't had ... um ... I haven't played 'Candyland' for a long time, sweetie," he said with air quotes and a shaky voice. I saw a tear trickle down his cheek.

"It's just a game, daddy. You'll remember how to play."

"Can we be honest, Ali. I know you're trying to get me to fuck you."

"Daddy! That's creepy," I lied. God damn, yes, of course, I want to fuck him. "I just want to play Candyland."

He turned and amazingly looked me in the eyes with laser focus. "Ali, you know your mother and I haven't had sex for a long time. I appreciate what you're doing, but I can't. No matter how much she cheats, I can't just have sex with you."

Wait. Does he know mom cheats on him? Damn. When did he find out?

"You knew?" he asked seeing my reaction.

I sheepishly nodded. "It's the worst kept secret, dad."

"I can't believe this," he muttered. "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't want you to know. I don't want you thinking that your mom is a bad person."

'FUCK YOU,' I thought to myself. 'You're not getting any sympathy from me.' I forced myself to sit on his lap.

"Daddy, I just want you to feel good again," I lied. "I want to make you feel good," I said as I, again, ran my fingers under his shirt. I could feel his hard cock pushing against my ass. I wriggled my ass on it for good measure.

"I'm flattered but I can't just have sex with you, honey," he said grabbing my hip with one hand trying to minimize my wiggling, and the other hand stopping me from rubbing his nipple.

I took the hand holding mine and placed it on my left breast. "It's okay, daddy. I want to fuck you. Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Ali, what kind of language is that?" he asked but didn't move his hand off my breast. In fact, he softly kneaded it.

I pulled the teddy down exposing my right breast fully to his view, then reached around and pulled his face toward it. "Suck my nipple, daddy."

"Oh, I am so going to hell," he said but offered only token resistance before his lips surrounded my areola. His tongue darted out and flicked the hardening nipple softly.

"Mmmm, daddy. That feels good," I moaned and wriggled my ass on his cock some more. I held his head in place as he lavished my breast with kisses, licks, and nibbles.

He suddenly pushed me away and stood up. "No, Ali, this isn't happening," he exclaimed and pushed me toward the door. "As I said, I appreciate what you're doing but I can't. We can't just have sex." He closed the door and I heard it lock.

"Fuck!" I whispered, disappointed. Then I smiled as I realized he'd just spent some thirty seconds licking and sucking my nipple. I turned and walked to my room and got dressed. I wore my bikini top and some very tight shorts, sans panties. I went back downstairs and turned on the TV.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

I watched TV for about an hour when I heard dad's office door open. He stepped into the family room and glanced at me then looked away. He looked again. "Thanks for getting dressed, I guess," he said shaking his head. He made his way quickly to the bathroom. When he didn't come out right away, I knew he would be a while. He either pees quickly, or he takes twenty to thirty minutes doing his other business.

I had another evil thought. I darted into his office. His computer was still active. Normally the screen saver kicks on and is password protected. With full access to his computer, I opened the web browser and looked at his history. Right there at the very top was incest porn. Daddy/daughter incest porn. I scrolled down and found that he started looking up incest porn after he pushed me out of his office. I scrolled further to find he was an avid porn watcher but had taken more interest in incest and daddy/daughter porn in the past few weeks.

"Oh, this is fuckin awesome," I mumbled with a smile. I quickly closed everything I had opened just as I heard the water flowing from the flushing toilet.

I swiftly returned to the family room and sat down. Daddy walked back to his office trying not to look at me. I picked up my phone and searched for daddy/daughter porn. I was specific in my search. I needed to find something that had a good, long buildup, one that the daughter was aggressive with a very resistant dad. It took me a while, but I found one that was about forty-five minutes long, with the dad's resistance slowly faltering for the first twenty-five.

The dad looked to be about my dad's age, and the girl was hot as fuck. She used a lot of the same tactics I'd been using on my dad. She wore revealing clothes, grabbed at his cock when she was close, even dressing in lingerie for him. God, I was so wet thinking about watching it with dad, I was leaking onto the chair. I set my phone to cast the video to the TV, paused it at the beginning, then went to talk dad into coming out to watch a 'TV Show' with me.

"Dad," I said knocking, "come out and watch a movie with me. I'm sorry about before."

"No, Ali." I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Daddy, please. I'll sit in the chair. You can sit on the couch. I won't try to ... uh ... you know. I promise." He didn't answer. "Dad. Don't pout. Come watch a movie with me."

The lock clicked and the door opened. "Go put something else on and I'll come watch a movie with you."

My face lit up. I was genuinely excited and forgot at the moment that I was trying to frame him. I was excited to do something with dad. It's been so long.

"Deal," I said with a grin and pranced away to my room to get a shirt to wear.

When I returned, dad was sitting on the couch. I moved to sit by him, but he gave me 'that' look and pointed at the chair. I smirked my disapproval, but a deal is a deal. I plopped down in the La-Z-Boy.

"What're we watching?" he asked.

I swiveled the chair around to face him. "It's a surprise but I'm sure you'll love it."

His eyes shot a few daggers at me. "Surprise? Ali, what're we watching?"

"Shut up, dad. You're gonna love it." I turned back to the TV and hit the play button on my phone. I swiveled halfway back to watch him react. The movie faded on. In the lower right corner was the logo of the porn company. Dad noticed right away.

"Ali," he said, again shooting daggers at me, "what is this? A porno? An INCEST porno?" He started to get up to leave.

I beat him to it. I paused the video and stood to move quickly, standing in front of him to keep him in place.

"Daddy, I told you I won't try to do anything with you, and I will keep that promise," I said. "While you were in the bathroom, I went to your office and saw your internet browser history. I know what you've been watching, DAAADY," I emphasized.

"Ali, what I do in private is my business, not yours," he quipped. He started to speak more but I cut him off.

"Dad, I'm rather good on computers, ya know. I scrolled back through your history and bookmarks. You really should put a password on your computer, dad," I said with a smug smirk. "I saw the kinds of porn you watch. Pretty basic stuff but usually threesomes with 'teen girls' or a 'teen' with a married couple, like a babysitter or some rando babe. That's pretty fucked up, daddy.

"But you know what's even more fucked up, dad? Your viewing preferences changed a few weeks ago. Is it a coincidence that you started watching incest porn at about the same time I started throwing myself at you, daddy? Is it a coincidence that you started watching daddy/daughter incest porn?"

He tried a few times to say something, but he realized he couldn't argue my points or answer my questions honestly without giving himself away.

"You want to fuck me, daddy. I think that's hot as fuck that you want me."

"Jesus, Ali. Language."

"Do you want to fuck me, daddy?" I asked and bit my lip.

"Ali, come on."

"You do, don't you?"

He just looked at me disgustedly.

"You want to fuck your little princess, don't you daddy?" I grabbed at the bottom of my shirt, pulled it up and showed him some underboobs before my hands disappeared under my shirt to fondle my tits. "You want to suck my nipples again, don't you daddy?" He tried to hide that he was sneaking peeks at me playing with my tits.

"Ali, you said you wouldn't do this," he said quietly. "I expect you to keep your word. God, I knew I shouldn't have trusted you."

"Daddy, you can trust me. I said I'd sit in the chair while we watched a movie. I haven't tried to touch you. You're the one trying to break his word. You're trying to leave."

"You really expect me to sit here and watch incest porn with you?" he asked. "It's forty-five minutes long," he said noticing the time bar at the bottom.

"Daddy/daughter incest, to be specific, and yes, I expect you to watch it with me. All forty-five minutes."

"And you'll sit in the chair the entire time?"

"I will, unless you tell me to ... um ... do something else," I said with a wink as I jiggled my tits under my shirt.

"Fine. Go sit down."

I smiled again and bounced back to the La-Z-Boy.

I hit the play button. The first scene opened with the girl in her room on her laptop. She was watching porn, clicking with one hand. The other hand was tucked into her shorts as she fingered herself. I had already decided I would follow along with the actress and do what she was doing.

I swiveled halfway around so I could watch the video and dad could clearly see what I was doing. I slid my hand into my shorts and started playing with my cunt. I would glance briefly at the TV to make sure I was doing exactly what the actress was doing on screen. Mostly, I stared into dad's eyes and let my pleasure be known.

After a few minutes, I could see dad was getting bothered. "Pause," he called out. I quickly paused the video. "Are you going to play with yourself through the entire video?" he asked.

"Unless I get a better offer, yes."

"You're kidding me, honey," he said. "Can you not do that?"

"Daddy, you said earlier that you haven't had sex in a long time. I figure with your browser history that you know other ways to relieve your stress."

He shrugged and shook his head. "Are you serious?"

"A little masturbation won't kill you, dad," I said. "Pull your cock out and masturbate with me."

Dad laughed at the thought. "I'm not pulling my COCK out to masturbate with you. Just play the fuckin video."

I gasped. "Language, daddy."

"Play the fuckin video," he huffed. "Just turn your chair so I can't see what you're doing."

"That wasn't part of the deal, daddy," I smiled. "It wasn't part of yours either. You do what you want, and I'll do what I want."

"Play the fuckin video. Let's get this over with."

I hit play. Soon enough, the actress wasn't happy with the situation and pulled her shorts off.