Getting Rid of Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right. I always knew dad was the asshole and that's why she cheated on him. At the same time, I was having a really hard time seeing the asshole in him. He was being so sweet. Was it a manipulation?

I really wanted dad to fuck me for nothing more than the pleasure, his and mine. He has a very nice cock. But I was starting to wonder if I was fully committed to framing him for rape. Whether I was or not, if he never fucked me, he never raped me. I had to stick with the plan.

"She doesn't deserve you, daddy, but I don't care about that right now. I want you to taste me, daddy. Please."

"Sweetheart, first, let's leave your mom out of this. Whatever may happen between you and me is between us, clear?" I nodded. "Now, what have I told you about sexual relations since you learned about sex?"

"Daddy," I said with a scowl, "Is this really the time for a lecture?"

"It's not a lecture. It's the most important part of the sexual relationship between two people. Do you remember?"

"Yes, daddy. It's love. Okay? Will you eat me now?" I said as a command more than a question.

"And how do we know love, princess?"

I rolled my eyes. "Dad! Seriously?"

He gave me a stern look. 'God. He's inches from my naked pussy and he's giving me a fuckin life lesson. What a dick!' I thought.

"Shoop, shoop, duh," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"If you wanna know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss," he sang.

"Oh, my God. Stop singing," I laughed. "Come on. You're my dad. I know you love me," I said smugly with confidence. I tapped my pussy with my middle finger to draw his attention back to the prize. "You're right there, dad. Eat me."

"The love between a parent and child is different than the love between lovers," he said, unfazed by my lusty desires. "If there's no passion in the kiss, there's no passion in the relationship."

"Do you want to kiss me, daddy?"

"If we're to be intimate, we must follow the rules, baby. After all, they're my rules."

"That's weird daddy."

He pulled me up in a sitting position then slipped up and sat beside me. "You think what you're asking me to do isn't weird?"

"Well, maybe, a little, I guess."

"Honey, when you're driven by lust, things never turn out as planned. There's nothing more I'd like to do right now than ravish your body, give you orgasms by the dozens, and fuck you till you can't walk. But I can't give in to lust. You can't give in to lust."

"What? Daddy?" I was confused. Men are supposed to be 'dick dumb'. They're not supposed to think rationally when a fuckable pussy is staring them in the face.

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead. "When you're ready to receive my love, come find me. Prove to me that this is more than a lustful romp in the hay." He stood and walked out of the room.

What I would give to see a picture of my face at that moment. "What the fuck just happened?" I wondered aloud.

**** **** **** **** ****

I sat on my bed wondering how I went from being so horny to feeling like such an idiot.

"What the fuck just happened?" I repeated. "This wasn't supposed to be so difficult. He's just supposed to fuck me. It's not that hard, DADDY!" I said, then smiled at the unintended pun.

Anger flowed through me. I started a heated conversation with myself. "How can he be such an asshole?"

"The reason you want him to fuck you is the set him up for a rape charge so he'll divorce mom because he's an asshole, you moron."

"Why won't he just fuck me then? I mean, look at me." I gave my body a good visual as well as physical inspection. "I'm fuckin, God damned hot. My fuckin cunt was in his face. He just had to eat me."

"Once an asshole, always an asshole."

"I don't get it. That Asian chick on 'Ally McBeal' calls the cock a "dumb stick". Why the hell doesn't it make him dumb. MY PUSSY WAS IN HIS FUCKIN FACE!"

"I think her exact quote was, 'Sex is a weapon. We all use it; we tease, we tantalize, we withhold it, something we do in almost every walk of life, be it marriage, business ... God gave us that advantage by giving men the dumb stick.'"

"What the fuck EVER! Why didn't he listen to his fuckin dumb stick?"

"You're still in control, bitch. You just need to go to him and fake that you love him with a kiss."

"I can't fake that I love the asshole. Not even for his cock."

"You can fake anything, girl. You got this. Go kiss him."

"Ew."

"Shut the fuck up and go."

I stood and walked to the door. I was determined to fuck my dad, even if I had to -- GOD -- kiss him.

"Fuck me!" I mumbled as I stepped into the hall. "Fuck me in the ass!"

**** **** **** **** ****

"Daddy," I said timidly as I knocked on his office door.

The door opened and I stepped in. "What's up, Peaches?" he asked with a smile.

I scowled. "Why do you have all these weird names for me?"

He chuckled. "That's how people show affection, Punkin."

I rolled my eyes. "You gonna call me every one of them right now?"

He shrugged. "Maybe, sugar plum," he said and laughed. "That's another way to know someone loves and cares for you."

Truth is, I love his pet names for me. I had to smile. My smile suddenly disappeared.

"What's wrong, dumplin?" he asked.

'SHIT!' I screamed in my head. I can't tell him what's wrong. This is gonna be harder than I thought it would be.

"Nothing's wrong, dad," I lied. "I just realized how much I really do love you." Tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't believe I was feeling love for this asshole.

Dad reacted in the worst way possible. "C'mere," he said and leaned toward me, putting his arms out. I leaned in and he gave me a great big, lingering hug. "I love you too, princess."

I couldn't help the tears that flowed. 'God, am I a great actress, or what?' I wondered sarcastically as I melted into my daddy's arms. I could do nothing but enjoy the moment.

After what seemed like hours, I pulled away enough to look into his eyes. "I love you, daddy," I said as I did the unthinkable. I leaned in and kissed him. A peck on the lips at first. Then another. Then a lingering kiss. Then I parted my lips and savored the taste of his lips on my tongue.

Dad responded by pulling me in tighter, opening his lips to meet my tongue, then pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. GOD, it was fuckin amazing. Tears continued to flow as we added groping to our kisses. Dad started it when he reached in front of me to gently fondle my breasts. I reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants.

I pulled away and stared him in the eyes. "Daddy, will you take me to my room and make love to me?" He didn't move or react. He returned my stare as his hand continued softly kneading my breasts.

He suddenly pushed me away, turned me, then bent over and -- holy shit, I'm not lying -- he swept me off my feet. I shrieked in surprised glee as he took me in his powerful arms and began carrying me to my room.

As we crossed the family room, I wondered if I was dreaming. "Daddy, is this a dream or are we really doing this?"

"Is this what you want, honeybunch?" he asked as we hit the stairs.

"More than anything," I replied, my arms draped around his neck.

"Then you'll get everything I can give you, sweet pea."

He kicked my door open, stepped in, and kicked it closed. 'Damn, this is better than anything I've ever dreamed or fantasized about when reading my nasty romance novels,' I thought and grinned at my fortune. 'Not only am I gonna get dad's dick, but I'll also be getting rid of him at the same time. I guess his dumb stick ain't so smart after all,' I mused to myself with a smile.

Dad moved to the bed and, in one smooth motion, laid me down and came down on top of me. "Ali, baby, I need to ask again if this is what you want. Don't hold back. Be honest." I was so caught up in the moment, I could only smile and nod.

For the next, hell, I have no idea how long it lasted -- whatever amount of time, our communication was mostly non-verbal. Mostly.

Dad took his time. He kissed me. I mean, he FUCKIN kissed me. I've never felt so much passion. As he kissed me, he pushed his pants-encased cock into my thong covered mound and dry humped me. It didn't take long for me to scream out in pleasure as the first orgasm took me away.

He slowly moved from kissing my lips to my cheeks, my forehead, my ears, my jawline, my chin, and my neck. I had one rolling orgasm after another from his kisses and dry humping alone. I had a massive orgasm when I imagined what his cock would feel like when he penetrated me.

I can't describe how I reacted to what he was doing to me with any other word than surrender, total surrender. He took my wrists and pinned me down as his kisses moved to my shoulders, collar bone, and upper chest. There was no need to pin my arms. There was no fight in me to make him stop.

After all those lectures on why love in a sexual relationship is the most important, I finally got it. It sank in as I gave in one hundred percent to my dad's love. Not just his lust. Oh, fuck yeah, he was lusty. But I knew in those kisses his love for me and how he was so forceful and passionate, yet so loving and gentle.

He moved to my breasts and pulled my top out of the way so he could nibble and suck my nipples. He kept having to move the fabric of the shirt out of the way. I started to reach down to pull it off when he simply grabbed it with both hands and literally ripped it open. Yeah, I had another orgasm.

As he tended to my titties, I suddenly felt a bit of an out-of-body experience. It was like I was hovering over the bed, watching, wondering what would be next. I noticed how gentle he was. I also noticed how passive I had become. My hands were up by my head as dad had nothing in his way of my total domination.

I moaned and writhed. I pushed my pussy into dad's cock as hard as I could. As good as everything was feeling, I wanted his tongue in my crotch, licking my clit, plowing a furrow through my slit, and eating my ass. Through no will of my conscious thought, I found my hands on his head pushing him in the direction of the center of my heat.

"Daddy," I moaned, "eat my pussy, daddy." No matter how hard I pushed his head, he didn't increase the speed of his attack. "Please, daddy. Eat my cunt, daddy. Please. I need your mouth on my pussy."

His descent to my heavenly acres was slow and tedious -- and fuckin hot as hell. He stopped at my belly button then moved to the top of my hip bones, then back to my belly button. He then slowly followed the "Happy Trail" from my belly button to my waiting heat. I tried to push my clit up into his mouth, but he slid to the side and attacked the crease where my leg meets the crotch. He skipped to the other side over and over without ever touching my ravenous pussy.

He slowly slipped his fingers under the elastic of my thong and started sliding them off. I raised my ass off the bed as the thong disappeared while he bathed my mound in wet kisses. He never rushed or hurried. He took his time, teasing me, tempting me, fueling my desires. When his tongue finally touched my slit, the stroke was so soft and so light, it was difficult to detect, but my body was so sensitive to his lite touch, I knew it could be nothing else. My breathing was so shaky and ragged I thought I would pass out.

"Yes, daddy. Lick me. Eat me," I moaned softly and ran my fingers through his hair.

Much of the excitement I was feeling was listening to dad enjoy his explorations of my body with his mouth. He wasn't loud but loud enough. His moaning sounded like he was eating his favorite meal. With every touch of his tongue on my body, he let me know how much he savored every inch of my bare skin.

I learned that dad is a master of the female form. He knew every erotic spot to hit and his touch was such to bring the maximum pleasure. I had to wonder why mom was seeking pleasure elsewhere. My only conclusion is she's a fuckin idiot.

Dad's expertise soon had me pulling his head into my pussy as I filled his mouth with copious amounts of my cum. He lapped it up and moaned his approval. He would lightly lick my clit, then suck it into his mouth with hard suction. He would release it and blow wisps of air bringing a chilling effect. Then he would cover my chilled clit with his mouth to quickly warm it up again. After countless orgasms, my clit became so sensitive I couldn't take any more.

"Daddy, I need you to fuck me," I said as I lifted his head from my crotch.

"Had enough of my oral skills?" he smiled.

"For now. I'll be calling on them again, I'm sure," I giggled. "For now, I need your cock inside me."

"I'm here to serve your pleasure, honeysuckle."

"Where do you come up with these names?" I laughed as he stood and began disrobing.

He smiled but didn't answer. "How do you want it, Ali?" he asked.

"Want what?" I answered, confused.

"Do you want to be on top so you can control your pleasure? Or do you want a different position? You decide."

I wanted to lie him down; I wanted to straddle him, and slowly ride his thick cock. I almost answered. Then I remembered why I was there.

"I don't think I could move if I wanted to right now, daddy. Can you fuck me how I am?"

"Of course, my princess. I'm here for you."

I watched with a watering mouth as dad unbuckled his belt and prepared to lower his pants. When his cock sprang free, I was certain it had grown since I watched him beat off a few days back. God, I wanted that cock in me.

He pulled his feet out of the legs and climbed up on the bed. He followed his pointing cock and found it poised over my waiting pussy. I reached down and for the first time, I stroked dad's naked cock. It felt incredible and huge. I pulled it and tugged it. God, it was perfect. The veins bulged their way through his thick, hardened shaft, up to the purple head. I marveled at the magnificence of my dad's cock.

This next part was going to kill me in a few ways. First, I wanted him to make slow, passionate love to me, but, more importantly, I needed him to abuse my cunt if I needed to produce evidence of rape. I wanted my first and only experience with my dad to be slow, gentle, loving, perfect. I knew that wasn't gonna happen. I needed him to destroy my cunt.

As I stroked his cock and rubbed it up and down my slit, I had to tell him. "Daddy, I love how you've taken your time and made me feel special. I've never enjoyed what a man has done to my body more. But now, I need to feel every inch of your cock in me in one hard thrust."

Dad scowled in shock. "You sure, baby. That's gonna hurt."

"I know. I want the pain. I need the pain. I love the pain." Was he buying my lies?

"Well, if that's what you want," he said and suddenly, he was fully inside me.

"OH, FUCK!" I screamed. "OWWWW! GOD DAMN!" I cried. Literally cried. It fuckin hurt. Now the harder part. "Pull it out and slam me again, daddy."

He held his cock buried fully inside me. "You sure, Punkin?" he asked with concern.

"NOW, GOD DAMN IT! PULL IT OUT AND SLAM IT BACK IN!"

He did as he was instructed. He pulled his cock all the way out and slammed it in again. I felt his balls slap my ass as his cock ripped my cunt to pieces. The pain was too much.

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! DON'T MOVE, DADDY! DON'T YOU FUCKIN MOVE!" He held himself inside me and looked down at our joined crotches.

"Honey are you okay?" he asked. "You're bleeding."

"Just don't move, daddy. I love the pain," I lied again.

I don't know how long it took for the pain to subside. Dad was very patient and held his cock buried in my throbbing, aching cunt. He softly wiped my tears away and caressed my face, arms, stomach, breasts. He leaned down and kissed me softly, mingling his tongue with mine.

When the pain was finally manageable, I looked into his eyes. "Thank you, daddy. I needed that."

"That seemed a bit too harsh, baby. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Kiss me, again, daddy." He leaned in and kissed me softly again. I grabbed the back of his head and sucked his tongue into my mouth and kissed him with passion. I broke the kiss. "Make sweet love to me, daddy. Slow, sweet love."

He continued kissing me as he slowly withdrew his cock and then slowly pushed back in. The pain turned to pleasure as he slowly fucked me. I reached between us and rubbed my clit while also playing with his cock. God, he was hard as steel.

"Mmmm, daddy. Your cock is perfect. This is perfect. God, I love you."

"This is perfect, baby. I love you too," he answered looking deep into my eyes as he fucked me deep in my soul.

I couldn't believe how amazing it was to have my dad make love to me. He read every sign and moved perfectly to satisfy every craving I was feeling. He knew when to slowly withdraw and slowly push to my center. He knew when to slam his cock into my cervix. I've been fucked many times but I've never felt the sexual satisfaction that comes from pure love. I could feel my cum trickling across my asshole, down my ass crack, and the wet spot forming on my bed.

I needed more. "Faster, daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your little princess, your Punkin, your sugar plum, your fuckin baby girl. God, I can't keep up with your names. Just fuck me, daddy."

He increased his pace and soon he was fucking me with long, hard, and fast strokes. He stiffened up and I knew he couldn't last much longer, which gave me my first twinge of an impending orgasm since he had been eating me.

"Daddy? Are you about to cum?"

"Yes, baby. Don't worry. I'll pull out."

"DON'T YOU FUCKIN DARE PULL OUT!" I yelled.

"No?"

NO! Daddy, I want to feel your cum in my pussy," I said. "Don't worry. I'm on the pill. I want your cum in my dirty, daddy incest cunt."

That did it. Dad started cumming. Feeling his warm seed filling me up pushed me over the edge. God, I loved cumming with dad.

As dad moaned and groaned his orgasm, I was more vocal. "OH GOD, DADDY! I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME! FUCK ME, DADDY! GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD! I'M CUMMING TOO, DADDY! I'M CUMMING!"

Dad collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily. I grabbed his ass and pulled him inside me as deep as possible. I could feel his hard cock throbbing, squeezing the last of his cum deep in my womb. The head of his cock was pushing against my cervix.

I held him as he fought to catch his breath. His sweat poured off his head and dripped on my neck and chest. His muscles rippled as his cock throbbed inside me.

"Thank you, daddy. Thank you. I can't believe how good it feels to have your cock and your cum inside me."

"Trust me when I say, it was all my pleasure, little bunny," as he kissed me.

I hated what I had to do next. I cupped his face and kissed him back. "Dad, I need some time to myself. Do you mind?"

He looked hurt but agreed. "I understand, honey. I love you. I'll be in my room if you need me."

I could see the hurt in his eyes as he obediently withdrew his cock, stood up, gathered his clothes, and slowly walked to the door. He turned and painted a smile on then was gone.

**** **** **** **** ****

I was prepared for the physical work I needed to do but woefully unprepared for the emotions. I knew I had to stick to my plan to frame dad but wasn't ready for the mixed emotions of believing that he wasn't the asshole I was led to believe he was. How could mom be so wrong about him? Or was she lying to me all this time?

I quickly pulled the zippy bag from my nightstand, opened it, placed it at my crotch then stood up to allow dad's cum to drip out of my pussy. I was collecting evidence. His cum mixed with my fluids AND my blood, plus the tearing of my vaginal walls would make a very compelling rape case.

After draining the fluids and sealing the zippy bag, I quickly got dressed wearing the most conservative bra and my 'granny panties'. I needed to get to the ER quickly and request a rape exam. I knew from watching 'Law & Order' that the evidence deteriorates so I needed to act quickly.