Getting Rid of Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the zippy bag in my purse and opened my bedroom door. Thankfully, dad's bedroom door was closed. I didn't want to face him as I left. He was in his room, probably asleep as most men would be after a great romp and orgasm. I walked lightly down the hall to the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, I turned toward the kitchen to get a drink.

"Goin somewhere?" dad asked quietly from the family room.

I jumped and turned to see him sitting in his La-Z-Boy. "Um, God, you scared me."

"Sorry. I live here, ya know. Where ya headed?"

"Just getting a drink," I lied and continued to grab a glass and fill it up.

"Okay. Looks like you're headed somewhere."

"Nope. Just need a drink."

I drank the water like I hadn't had a drink in weeks while trying to think of how to weasel my way out of explaining why I was in a hurry to get back to my room when I could've grabbed a drink in my bathroom. I finished, sat the glass in the sink, and headed back up the stairs. Dad just watched me.

Anger swept through me. "What now?" I asked myself. I didn't have a good answer. "What the fuck is he doing downstairs? FUCK! How do I get myself to the ER now? He'll know I set him up."

The last sentence echoed in my head. "He'll know I set him up," I repeated. "Shit! How could I set my dad up for this?"

The anger I was feeling was replaced by guilt. "I'll never be able to look daddy in the eyes again," I said to myself. "What a fuckin great daughter you are."

My next plan came to me.

**** **** **** **** ****

"Mom, when will you be home?" I asked.

"Well, it looks like I'll be leaving in about thirty minutes, hun," she answered. "What's up?"

"Well, I'm really hungry for my favorite Chinese tonight. Do you think you could go pick up an order if I call ahead?"

"Really, honey. That adds about an hour and a half to my ride home."

"I know, mom. But I don't think I can eat anything else tonight. PRETTY PLEASE," I begged.

"Okay, baby. Anything for my little beany."

"GREAT! Thanks, mom. Text me so I know when to tell them you'll be there."

"You got it. Love ya."

"Love you, mom. Bye."

**** **** **** **** ****

"Daddy?"

Dad turned the La-Z-Boy to see me at the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah, baby," he answered.

"Can I talk to you in my room?"

He chuckled. "Talk?" he asked with a smirk.

"Stop it. Yes. Talk."

"Sure," he said as he clicked the TV off and stood up. He followed me to my room. I walked over and sat on the bench by my vanity and motioned for dad to sit on my bed.

Dad looked concerned. "What's up, Ali?"

I couldn't look at him. "Daddy," I said softly. "I have a confession to make."

"A confession? Okay. I'm listening."

I reached in my purse and pulled out the zippy bag and held it up for him to see.

"What's that?" he asked.

Tears formed and it took me a moment to compose myself enough to speak. "Before I start, I need to say I'm sorry. I've done something so, so wrong, I don't know if you'll be able to forgive me."

"I doubt that, sweetie."

"You won't when you hear what I say. Dad, this is ... oh God, dad. This is your ... um ... it's your --"

"It's my --"

"It's your cum, daddy."

"My cum? Why is my cum in a zippy bag?"

I started crying. Dad started to get up presumably to comfort me. I didn't feel worthy of his comfort. I held up my hand and pointed back at the bed. He stopped and sat back down.

It took me a few minutes to compose myself again and control my sobs. "Dad, I need to say I'm sorry, but I also need to thank you. So, thanks, dad for being downstairs when I came down a while ago. You saved me from making a huge mistake."

Dad looked confused. "Dad, I was headed to the ER with this bag of your cum to report a rape."

"Rape?" he said in shock. "Honey, were you raped by someone?"

"What?" I asked.

"Did someone rape you? Why do you need my cum?"

"Wait, no." I could see where his mind went. He wasn't putting two and two together. He was thinking someone else raped me and I was going to use his cum as evidence somehow.

"No, daddy," I started to cry again. "I was setting you up."

"Setting me up? For rape? For raping ... who?" He sat for a moment processing what I had just said. The light came on. "RAPING YOU?"

I started sobbing again and nodded. I expected him to explode in anger and hurt. Instead, he sat and calmly processed his thoughts.

"Honey, what's really going on?" he finally asked.

Now it was my turn to be shocked. I was half expecting him to drag me out of the house and lock the doors.

"I think mom's been lying to me about you for a long time, daddy," I answered.

"Lying? About what?"

I didn't cover all the lies I suspected mom of telling me. I hit the ones that were huge to me. When I was finished, dad could only shake his head.

"Daddy, are any of those things true?"

"Honey, apparently mom started telling you these lies when you were headed into maturity. That's a hard time for girls with all the pressures of Junior High, figuring out that boys aren't so bad, catty girlfriends, and your bodily changes betraying you. I have sisters and watched them all go through this time. I don't know where any girl would be without their mother to help them through it.

"Your mom appears to have used that time to take her frustrations with me out on you. The damage, it appears, has been done. I don't know if what she's done can be fixed now, but I can tell you this; I've never stopped loving and caring for you, and I never will."

"God, daddy, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I've been so blind to who you are that I was willing to ruin your life by framing you for rape."

"Were you really gonna frame me?"

"I was going to do the rape exam and give them the bag of cum for evidence. I wasn't going to say who raped me. I was gonna hang that over your head to make you divorce mom and leave us.

"When you were downstairs and asked me where I was going, I didn't think up a lie beforehand and didn't know how to explain why I was leaving the house so soon after ... after ... well, you know.

"Once I came back to my room, I realized that even without giving your name, if you've ever had your DNA tested, they could still find you, and your life would be ruined."

"That's true. I'm glad you had second thoughts," he replied. "Something else to think about ... if you made that accusation then recanted, you'd also lose any credibility if you ever do file charges for rape."

"I didn't think of that either. God, I'm so fuckin stupid." I started crying again. "Daddy, can you ever forgive me?" I sobbed.

Instead of getting up, he signaled me to come to him. I walked over and sat next to him. He wrapped his big, strong arms around me and held me while I sobbed.

"Of course I forgive you, sweetie. Don't worry about it."

The words were meaningless. His hug forgave me. I could feel it. Which brought up my next confession.

"There's one more thing, dad," I said as I pulled myself together. "I'm also sorry for seducing you."

Dad laughed. "Shit, I'm not." He blurted.

"What?" I said, confused. "I seduced you into fucking your daughter."

"Yes, you did. Thank you."

"Why would you thank me?" I asked. I couldn't process that thought.

"Honey, did you stop and wonder why your wiles were so successful so fast?"

"What does that mean?"

"Wiles. You know. Trickery intended to deceive or ensnare. You remember my 'wiles' lecture to you? How women sometimes use their wiles to convince a boy to marry them by faking a pregnancy or something else?"

I nodded.

"When you first started trying to seduce me, I could tell that your heart wasn't in it. I knew there was a plot behind it."

"Why did you go along with it? Incest is a big deal, isn't it, daddy? I mean, I'm your daughter. How could you just give in like that?"

"I have my own secrets, honey. There's something you need to understand about me. When you sneaked into my office and checked my browser history, you missed the important parts of who I am and what makes me tick. You looked only at the porn sites I've visited since you started coming on to me."

"What do you mean? What did I miss?"

"Well, honey, porn videos don't do a lot for me. I'm into erotic stories. My preferred genre is incest."

"What? Seriously?"

"I'm not lying. Can I make a confession to you?"

"I guess. Sure."

"I need to trust that what I tell you stays between you and me. You can't tell anyone, including your mom."

"How can you trust me after what I just told you, daddy?"

"That's what forgiveness is, sweetie. So, can I trust you with my biggest secret?"

I nodded.

"No, baby, you've got to say it. Can I trust you?"

"Yes, daddy," I answered. "You can trust me."

"I lost my virginity at age fifteen to your Aunt Mary."

"AUNT MARY? Dad, she's your twin sister."

"Yep. And she's my soulmate. I've never loved anyone, including your mom, like I love Aunt Mary."

"How long did you have sex with her? I mean, did you have an ongoing thing with her or was it one time?"

"The correct question is 'when did you last have sex with her?'"

"Wait. You still have sex with her?"

He nodded. "I do. Every time we get together, we find a way to renew our love."

Suddenly things started making sense to me. "So, all those trips to their house when I was growing up?" He nodded. "All the times they came here?" He nodded. "Your business trips?" He nodded again.

Just as suddenly, I also realized mom knew. "Is that why you let mom have her affairs with guys at the spa?" He nodded. "You're okay with that? Does she know about you and Aunt Mary?"

"She does," he nodded. "Always has. Somewhere back a while ago, something changed in your mom. She became bitter about things. I think it's because she sees my happiness while her sexual satisfaction is always shallow. I guess I need to talk to her."

"So, you ... you're already okay with incest? Is that why it was so easy for you to decide to have sex with me?"

"When you were born, I knew, with any luck, you'd grow up to look as beautiful and gorgeous as your mom. The funny thing about us men is we tend to live our lives in the time we were at our prime. We always see ourselves as hot twenty-five-year-olds who can get any woman we desire. I realized as you moved into your teen years with your boobs getting some definition, your body filling out in all the right places, you'd be incredibly attractive to me, and even though I'm nearly twice your age, I may be unable to control my desires.

"With my history of incest with my sister, and all the guilty feelings that went along with them, I decided that if you ever approached me for a sexual encounter, I'd play hard to get just to discourage you, but I wouldn't turn you away, as long as your attraction was based in love, not lust. I spent a lot of time in therapy to live down the guilt for loving my sister. I learned that love is the answer to all the problems we face in life. Love and guilt can't live in the same house.

"When you came on to me, I pushed you away knowing that if you persisted, I wouldn't have to go through all the 'but I'm your dad, this is wrong' bullshit that I did with Aunt Mary. We wasted a lot of time we could've been loving each other, feeling guilty for loving each other. How fucked up is that?"

"That's pretty fucked up, daddy. I'm glad you worked it out. I'm glad you're happy."

"That's why I put you through the test of 'Love' earlier. I committed to myself long ago that I would never have any kind of sexual relationship with you without having love and passion as the motivating factor. I knew you loved me, but I also knew you weren't being sincere in your motivation.

"It's why I'm able to forgive what you did and what you were going to do. I knew if you really wanted me to make love to you, you'd figure out a way to show me you love me, not only as your dad but also as a lover in a sexual way. I also knew once you did that, your alternative motivation would falter."

I nodded my understanding. "So, was I lucky?" I asked with a smile.

"Lucky? Whaddaya mean?"

"You said with any luck, I'd grow up to be beautiful and gorgeous like mom. Did I get lucky? Are you attracted to me?"

"You're very lucky, baby," he smiled. "And, yes, I'm very attracted to you."

I snuggled into him as he held me tight. All the guilt faded away, not only for the horrible things I had planned but for breaking the taboo barrier of incest with my dad. I knew that I could never be loved by anyone like my daddy.

Then my curious mind took a turn. "If you found me so attractive, why have you never acted on it, like you did with Aunt Mary?"

"As I told you, my preferred porn is erotic stories. I've read -- and even written -- a lot of incest porn. Moms and daughters, moms and sons, brothers and sisters, cousins, dads and daughters. A lot of mom/son and daddy/daughter stores I've read, where the male seduces the female, hit me as sexual coercion and rape. Moms can seduce their sons and daughters can seduce their dads, but dads and sons seducing their daughters and moms just don't sit right with me.

"Besides, I'm perfectly happy with my marriage to your mom and my sexual relationship with Aunt Mary. When you started coming on to me, I told Aunt Mary. She approved."

He paused in thought for a moment. "You say mom started telling you these lies when you started maturing, right?" I nodded. "That makes sense. She could see that you were going to be a gorgeous young woman. Her jealousy had probably been brewing before that. Knowing you would be attractive, she was probably protecting you from what she knew could happen between you and me. Try to forgive her, Ali."

"Wow, dad. That's quite the story. I have so many more questions."

"Let's save them for another time, sweetie."

"I don't think we should keep this a secret from mom. Do you?" I asked.

"No. I've always been honest with her. I told you not to say anything to her but I will. It needs to be handled properly."

"I want to be there when you tell her."

"I don't think that's a bad idea. We'll talk about it later."

"Okay, but I have one more ask, daddy," I said.

"Anything, my love."

I held up the bag of cum. "Will you help me destroy the evidence?"

"Absolutely. Let's go flush it."

"There's more evidence than what's in the bag, daddy."

"There is? Where?"

I pointed at my crotch. "Remember, in all the crime shows, a girl isn't supposed to shower after a rape because it washes the DNA evidence away? Will you come shower with me? That evidence needs to be washed away. I'm gonna need you to make sure every microscopic drop is gone and I'm squeaky clean."

He laughed and looked at his watch. "Your mom will be home soon, sweetie. I'm gonna have to say no."

I smiled. "Mom won't be home for at least two hours, daddy."

"I'm sensing skullduggery again. What are you up to?"

"I called her and asked her to pick up my favorite Chinese food before coming home. It'll take her an hour and a half to get home after she leaves the spa. I told her I'd place the order beforehand but I'm not going to, so she'll have to drive there, order the food and wait for it, then drive home."

"You have a devious mind."

"Thank you," I giggled.

"I'm not sure that was a compliment," he said with a furloughed brow. I pouted. "Okay, it was."

"Of course it was."

I'll tell you what, baby girl. Since we have so much time, how about we save the shower for a bit and you let me take you as I would've without the rapey plan? Would you like me to make love to you? Or do you just wanna fuck?"

"Let's decide as we go. Let's get naked, daddy."

**** **** **** **** ****

What a great way to end a story. "Let's get naked, daddy."

Thank you for reading. Please rate and give feedback.