Getting Rid of Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit," dad moaned looking over at me.

I smiled at him as I stood and removed my shorts.

"Relax daddy. It's a pussy. I know you've seen one before or I wouldn't be here torturing you," I giggled as I sat back down and continued fingering myself. "You can beat off with me, daddy. I'd love to see you with your big, daddy cock in your hand."

"Shush," he said. "We'll miss the dialog."

I had to laugh which made dad laugh.

The porno kept switching the view from the actress plunging her fingers in and out of her sopping cunt, and the action of the porno she was watching. The fake dad had a HUGE pecker, and he was pounding his fake daughter's pussy with no mercy. She was screaming for more and wanted it harder and faster.

"God, daddy. This is so fuckin hot," I said with a shaky voice. "I'd love for you to fuck me just like that."

Dad shook his head in disgust but was watching intently. A hand slowly moved to his cock and adjusted the boner in his pants.

"Daddy, do you have a boner watching this fake dad fucking his fake daughter? You know that this girl's dad is going to catch her, and she'll break him down until he's fucking her, right?"

"I know how this works, Ali," he said without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Dad, you've already adjusted your boner in your pants," I observed. "Now you're just playing with it," I said as I watched him tugging on his cock through his pants. "Just pull it out and enjoy yourself."

"Pause," he said. I paused -- at just the right moment. The screen froze on the laptop, with the daughter's pussy poised just above the man's massive cock as she prepared to mount him. Dad had intended to speak but had to pause and tug his cock with the image on the screen.

I noticed and spoke before he did. "Pretty fuckin hot, ain't it daddy."

"Honey, I'm not saying I will, but if I do pull my ... um ... thing --"

"COCK," I blurted.

"Okay. If I pull my ... um ... cock out, you're gonna keep your promise to stay over there."

"Of course, daddy," I replied. "I just want you to be happy."

"Keep playing."

I hit play again and continued fingering with my naked pussy. Dad began tugging at his cock harder and faster. He looked at me. I nodded my approval -- as if he needed it. I nearly creamed when he unfastened his belt, pulled at the buttons of his jeans, and pulled his cock out. When I saw his cock, I went over the edge.

"Oh, my God, daddy. I'm cumming," I squealed. "Your cock is so fuckin hot, daddy. I'll keep my word today but someday, daddy, I'm riding that fuckin cock."

Dad mumbled something. It sounded like, "I'm sure you will," at least that's what I heard. He watched me and continued stroking his cock. I had several rolling orgasms as I watched him stroke his cock as he watched me. When I finally came down, I looked at the TV. There was the dad in his daughter's room, scolding her for masturbating and watching porn.

"Rewind it a bit, honey," dad instructed with a raspy voice. "I missed him catching her."

I started rewinding. "God, daddy, you're a fuckin perv," I said with a laugh.

"You're one to talk," he smiled. "I guess it takes one to know one,"

We watched as the fake dad walked in on his fake daughter, feigned disgust finding her half-naked with her fingers buried in her snatch while staring at her body. I heard dad let out a light groan. I looked at him stroking his cock. He was mesmerized.

"You like that part, daddy?" I said quietly. "Do you think about walking into my room and catching me watching daddy/daughter porn and finger fucking myself, daddy?" He looked at me but said nothing. His breathing was ragged. "Do you think about fucking me, daddy?"

He turned back to the screen. "Yes," he faintly whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"You can fuck me anytime you want to, daddy. You don't need to catch me doing anything. You've already caught me."

The fake dad said his piece to her and left. For the next fifteen minutes, dad and I watched the slow build-up as the fake daughter teased him. It was a near-perfect parallel to how I'd been teasing dad. At a pivotal moment in the story, the fake daughter coerced the dad into masturbating with her. The irony didn't seem to be wasted on dad. He looked over at me and gave me the 'You did this on purpose' look. I shrugged and giggled.

The truth is, I hadn't watched the entire video. I didn't know there was a mutual masturbation scene. It was so fuckin hot though. I had to say something.

"I didn't plan that, dad. I've never seen this video."

"Mmmmm hmmm, sure," he said with a sly smile.

"I really didn't," I protested. "However, what's coming up ... I'm counting on that to happen."

"Oh really?" he replied. "What's coming up?"

"She's gonna fuck her daddy, and someday, I'm gonna fuck you."

He scoffed. "I doubt that, but keep trying."

"This morning, in your office, would you have believed that we'd both be half-naked and masturbating together today, daddy?"

"I suppose not, but this is a far cry from making love to you."

"We'll see, daddy," I replied. "You can fuck me now if you want. I'm so fuckin wet, you'd not even know your cock was inside until you feel how tight my little cunt is."

"You stay in your chair, young lady. We're already in deep shit. We're not going any farther than this."

"Okay, daddy," I said. "I'll stay here."

Soon the girl was on her knees, pulling fake daddy's pants down to his knees, and sucking his cock. I mimicked her actions getting down on my knees and playing with myself. I had taken my shorts off earlier so when she removed her top, I did as well. When she finally pulled his pants off his legs, I stared at dad in a challenge for him to do likewise.

"No way," he said. I pouted. "Stop that." I pouted some more. "FINE!" he said, stood up, and pushed his pants to the floor. He pulled them off his feet and sat back down.

"You're so fuckin hot, daddy," I said. "You sure you won't fuck me?"

"No. Now shush. We're missing dialog again."

I laughed again. "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" I mocked fake dad's pleasure noises. "There. All caught up."

Dad laughed. A real laugh. He looked at me. "Thanks. That's the part I missed." I beamed.

When the man finally removed his shirt, dad didn't hesitate. He immediately removed his shirt. I smiled.

Fake dad lifted his little slut off the floor, tossed her on the bed in a show of control, and spread her legs wide. I gasped.

Dad looked at me. "Is that what you want, princess?" he asked. "You want your daddy to toss you around, abuse you, abuse your body?"

I smiled at him. "Whenever you're ready, daddy. I'm all yours."

When fake dad leaned in and began slowly eating her pussy, I sat on the floor facing dad and spread my legs wide. He had full access if he wanted it. I was so fuckin wet I could've filled an Olympic swimming pool.

Dad had the will power of the gods. I know he wanted to take me, eat me, fuck me. I could see the desire in his eyes as he watched the fake dad on the TV. He was stroking himself hard and fast. I could see he was about to cum.

"Cum for me, daddy," I begged. "Please, daddy, shoot your hot cum and let me know that you really want to fuck your little girl. CUM DADDY!"

He didn't need much encouragement. His cock erupted and shot a stream over his head. He watched it with a shocked look on his face.

"GOD DAMN," he cried as he shot a second stream straight into the air. If he hadn't changed the aim, it probably would've splattered his face. "HOLY FUCK!" he winced as another rope of cum shot up to his neck. "GOD FUCKIN DAMN!" he repeated over and over until cum was oozing from the tip of his satisfied cock.

I frigged myself to an orgasm as I watched him cum. I couldn't take my eyes off his massive cock. I couldn't believe he had so much cum.

"I can clean that up for you, daddy," I purred as he tried to catch his breath.

"No, you can't, baby," he answered. "You stay right where you are."

The video was almost over, and we watched the end in silence.

"Did you like that the daddy unloaded his cum in his daughter's cute little cunt, daddy?" I asked.

"It's not gonna happen, Ali."

"I'm on the pill, daddy. You can cum in me whenever you want."

"Honey, I've done everything you've asked. Can we not talk about this anymore?" he sighed.

"You know you're gonna fuck me, daddy."

He sighed heavily. "Yeah, probably. But not today." He picked up his clothes, used his shirt to wipe up the mess on the couch, stood and walked over to where I was sitting, his cock dangling close to my face, and leaned over to kiss my head then tousled my hair. "Maybe someday when I'm too old to get it up. If you can spike my Metamucil with enough Viagra, I'll let you fuck me."

I laughed. "I'm looking forward to it," I replied as he walked to his office.

**** **** **** **** ****

"Seriously?" Kathy replied.

"Fuckin A," I answered.

"You and your dad, naked, together, playing with your bits? When did this happen?"

"It was a few days ago; Monday, it was the holiday. Mom went to the spa to get fucked. Dad and I were all alone for several hours. God, it was all I could do to keep from raping him."

"Girl, the goal is for him to rape you, remember."

"Of course, I remember you dumb twat. I'm just having second thoughts."

"Second thoughts? Why? He's an asshole."

"Yeah, I've known that for a long time. But ... I'm not so sure now."

"He's was an asshole then. He's an asshole now. He'll always be an asshole."

"Kath, you don't understand. You had to be there."

"You wouldn't let me be there, remember?"

"Shut up. You know what I mean."

"I'm not sure I do," Kathy answered. "Splain it to me. What is it that cured him of asshole?"

"I dunno, Kath. He was so ... so ... God, he was so fuckin sweet and nice. He could've been a real jerk off, but he never got mad and yelled or anything. Hell, he knows my mom's cheating on him, but he stays with her because he loves her. What man does that?"

"Still an asshole. Just a better breed of asshole, maybe?"

"I dunno. I still want him gone. I made a plan and I'm gonna stick to it."

"That's my bitch," Kathy said with pride. "And, again, if you ever need someone to fuck him, I'm your willing cunt."

"Your cunt is too fuckin willing, you twat."

"Can't argue that."

"So, are you still in town? You left me without a goodbye."

"Yeah, I decided to stay for a bit. Found a cheap place to stay. Sharing a room with another chick. I'll be here for a while. The place ain't so bad without that asshole my mom married breathing down my neck and raping me."

"You're such a drama queen," I quipped.

"He raped me, Al. And my sis. Brent was going to report him. That's why the shitbag beat him to within an inch of his life."

I was shocked. Kathy had told me things her stepdad had done that was abusive, but she never told me he raped her and her sister. "God, Kath, I don't know what to say. I'm really sorry."

"Yeah, bitch, sorry will buy you an ass fuckin with big black dick and no lube," she answered harshly. Then she softened. "But I appreciate it. I never told no one cept the dumb fuckin lawyer who was supposed to defend my sis and me but fucked us harder than the asshole did. At least I was smart enough to find a way out without spending my entire life in prison. Brent was better able to defend one sister than two. He was a good brother. I hope he kept the asshole's cock out of my sister. I doubt it, but I can hope."

"Well. At least that fuckin asshole is dead now," I replied.

"Yeah, there's that. Listen, I gotta go. Keep me posted how it goes with your fuckin 'fuckin the asshole' plan," she laughed.

"You know I will."

"And remember, if you won't fuck him, I'm ready to step up and take one for the team. I'll sacrifice."

"Fuck you, bitch," I said and ended the call with a smile. I forgot how much I loved talking to Kathy. I felt lucky to have her back in my life.

**** **** **** **** ****

Friday morning came around. I woke up later than normal. I didn't have work, and I made sure my school schedule would have every weekend, including Fridays, free. As I lie in bed, my thoughts drifted to my dad. Monday was only five days removed and I couldn't think of anything other than fucking him. His cock was so beautiful, hard, and right there. God, I was only a few feet from sitting on that magnificent man meat and fucking him silly. I had to rub one out.

When I finally found a little motivation, I peed then wandered down to find something to eat. I stood with the fridge door open staring into the abyss. As the old saying goes, the abyss was staring back. I couldn't decide what I wanted but every time I decided, we didn't have any.

"Finally up, sleepyhead?" I heard behind me. I jumped and turned.

"Dad?" I said, shocked. "You're not at work?"

"Nope. I took the day off," he said.

Confused, I asked, "Why?"

He shrugged. "I have a few things around here I need to get done."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, like, you."

Now it was my turn for buggy eyes and my jaw hitting the floor. "WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" My face lit up like a Christmas tree.

He laughed. "Nope. But I loved the reaction."

"You fuckin asshole," I said and looked for something to throw at him. The closest thing to me was mom's favorite cutting knife. Without thinking, I picked it up and gave it a toss in his direction.

He dodged it successfully, picked it up, and looked at me. "You just threw a knife at me."

"Damn right I did. That was mean, daddy."

He softened. "I guess it was. I'm sorry, sunshine."

"You better be."

"I love what you're wearing ... or not wearing," he said with a grin.

I looked down and quickly tried to cover my bits with my hands and arms. I wasn't expecting anyone to be home and was clad only with thong panties and a ridiculously small crop top shirt. My ass was on full display and my pussy and tits weren't far behind.

"Oh, you're Miss Morality today?" he said with dripping sarcasm. "Where were you on Monday when I couldn't say anything to keep you dressed?"

"Shit," I muttered and dropped my hands. I can't believe I let him catch me off-guard like that. "Fuck you, dad."

"Isn't that your goal?" he asked and paused for an answer.

I was reeling in shock and was completely speechless. I stood staring at him with my mouth agape.

"I'll tell you what. I've got a few things to get done in my office. Should take me about a half-hour. Why don't you run up to your room, do the magic you do, and find us another video to watch together."

I wanted to explode with excitement, but I couldn't tell if he was going to burst my bubble again. "Don't be fuckin with me about this, dad."

He got serious. "I've been looking for something ... anything to connect with you for several years, Ali. I can't say I approve of what we did the other day, but I loved that we had a moment. If that's what it takes, let's do it again."

I jumped and squealed. I ran over, hugged him, and started up the stairs. "Thank you, daddy. I'll find something good."

"Half an hour, Ali. I have a priority on deadlines for the boss so stay in your room and don't bother me until I come out," he shouted behind me.

"Yes, daddy," I shouted as I slammed my door shut behind me.

I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone. The search was on. I was kinda lucky with the last video. It was perfect. I wanted to find something as good. I started a few of them but they were either too fake or stupid or too fake and stupid. I finally found one that seemed to be moving at the right pace. Fake dad was okay and had a big dick. The fake daughter was pretty hot.

As I watched, I was frigging myself. When my body started to respond, I slipped two fingers into my hungry pussy. I skipped ahead in the video to the part where the fake dad penetrates his innocent daughter for the first time. That always turns me on when I think of daddy punching his cock through me for the first time.

I watched it, went back and re-watched it, then re-watched it again. The fake dad slapping his cock against the daughter's clit, teasing her by sliding it through her slit over and over, then that huge cock slowly penetrating her wet, puffy cunt had me near orgasm. I watched it over and over as I edged myself ever so close with two fingers slowly fucking myself.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?" dad's big voice boomed out. I jumped and lost control of my phone. It flew up, landed on the edge of my bed, then dropped to the floor.

"Dad?" I said in shock, "what are you doing? You told me to --"

"I told you to come up here and masturbate?"

"Well, sorta. You told me --"

"And what's this?" he asked as he walked over and picked up my phone. "PORN? YOU'RE WATCHING PORN? AND MASTURBATING?"

"What the fuck, dad?"

"Don't you "What the fuck, dad?" me, you little slut."

"Dad?" I gasped. "What --"

He looked at the screen. "Is this incest porn? Daddy/daughter incest porn? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Daddy, it's nothing. It's just porn."

"Just porn? Do you want to fuck your daddy, little princess?"

"No, daddy."

"You're lying to me," he snapped. He took another look at the screen. "You want to fuck your daddy, don't you?"

"Daddy, I promise, I don't," I whimpered.

"Bullshit. Why are you watching daddy/daughter incest porn?"

"Daddy, it's not what you think, I promise."

"Oh, right. It's not what I think. Go ahead. Tell me what it is then."

Yeah, I'm thick. I finally figured out what he was doing. Shit. He was full of surprises this morning. I can't remember being so fuckin horny. My fuckin dad was role-playing incest porn with me. And he was pretty fuckin convincing.

"I don't want to fuck you, daddy," I whimpered, nearly crying. "I ... I ... I want you ... to fuck me." I turned toward him and spread my legs wide. I pulled the thong to the side and ran a finger through my slit and inserted my middle finger. "Do you want to fuck me, daddy?" I asked.

Dad looked at my nearly naked snatch, then back at me. "Good lord, baby. You're really turned on," he said.

I nodded as I rubbed myself. "Woah," I said when I felt the fabric of my thong. It was drenched.

"Yeah, "Woah" is right," he observed. He stared at my crotch as if he were in a trance. Then he tore his gaze away to look me in the eyes. "Do you really want me to fuck you, Ali?" he asked softly.

"Yes, daddy," I whimpered. "Please," I said with the softness of a feather floating to the ground.

I continued rubbing my pussy as dad and I stared at each other. I could tell he was standing on the edge of moral strength and temptation's snare. I needed to push him over the edge. I slid my finger out from under the side of the thong and pulled it away from my dripping pussy, giving him a full view.

"Please, daddy," I whispered again. "I want you."

He knelt by the side of the bed, grabbed my legs, and pulled my pussy toward his face. I shrieked in excitement as he manhandled me. I pulled my panties to the side again. His face was inches from my eager, waiting folds.

"Eat me, daddy," I said and bit my lower lip.

He looked up into my eyes. "Honey, this isn't a game. We need to be sure about this."

"I'm sure, daddy. I want you to eat me. I want to suck your beautiful cock. Then I want you to fuck me."

"We can't come back from this," he said. "I don't ever want to hurt you, sweetheart. I don't know if I could live with myself if I ever hurt you."

"Daddy, you could never hurt me. I love you. And I know you and mom don't love each other anymore. You need this. You need sexual pleasure, daddy."

"Why would you say that about me and your mom?"