Getting Spanked for Being Naughty

Story Info
Giving in to a guy's spanking fetish.
1k words
3.83
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was with a guy who had a spanking fantasy that I agreed to, it was really hot.

The night that we agreed to do this, I was to wear plain clothes, dress pants, shirt and bra and underwear, he was very specific.

I arrived at his house at the agreed upon time and knocked on the door, he told me to come in so I entered the room.

He sat on a chair and said that I had been very naughty and needed to be punished to teach me a lesson and he told me to lay across his lap, I thought it was really weird but went along with it.

He rolled up his sleeves and then rubbed my lower back and ass and then spanked me, he did this probably 10 or 20 times, no pain really and definitely no pleasure for me anyway.

He told me to confess my wrong doings and the punishment would be less severe.

He started to ask me questions like:

Had I slept with other people other than my husband?

Yes, but he knew about...SMACK his hand made hard contact with my ass, that hurt!

You are to answer with a simple yes or no, he instructed.

Did you have sex with more than 5 other people since you have been married?

Yes.

Did you have unprotected sex with any of them?

Yes.

At any time did you think someone other than your husband may have got you pregnant?

Yes.

Did they?

No.

Did you perform oral sex on anyone other than your husband?

Yes.

Did you swallow their cum?

Yes.

Did you have anal sex with anyone other than your husband?

Yes.

DId you allow them to cum in your ass?

Yes.

Do you like your ass getting touched?

Yes.

Do you know what I am going to do to your ass now?

No.

I'm going to slap the shit out of it, make you cry, maybe make you bleed so you can start fresh and be forgiven for all the slutty things you have done, do you accept this?

Yes.

Then he told me my punishment was going to start, he slide my pants and underwear down to just uncover my ass and continued rubbing his hand on my ass as if he was warming it up.

Then he grabbed a handful of my shirt and bra strap with one hand and spanked me hard! I didn't expect it and moaned in pain, he said that's what he wanted.

I thought that meant he was done and I started to get up, he pulled me back down by my bra and asked me where I was going he was just getting started.

He took his time and spanked me harder and harder, it was really starting to hurt and I couldn't get my arms back to block because of how he held me with his other hand.

Then he pushed me to the floor and said I hurt his hand! I just looked up at him with my ass throbbing and my pants and underwear around my thighs thinking are you fucking kidding?

He told me to stand up and put my hands on the back of the chair, I heard him undo his belt buckle and thought he isn't...and then he did! He gave me the strap!

Instinctively my hands went to protect my ass, which pissed him off and he barked to keep my hands on the back of the chair or it will get worse.

He was swinging the belt wildly from side to side alternating which cheek was getting strapped.

He did this for a while and I didn't realize it but I was crying from the pain.

He disappeared for a minute and came back with a towel and something else, a bottle but I couldn't see what it was.

He told me to stand on the towel because he didn't want me to bleed all over his floor, that son of a bitch broke skin! Before I could react I felt a liquid run down my lower back and onto my ass, then I smelled the unmistakably odor of vinegar. It stung and I begged him to stop because it hurt so much it was going to make me pee. He responded with a simple so?

The pain resided a bit as I thought again he was finished and then the liquid hit my wounds again, I didn't know what it was at the time but later he told me it was salt mixed in with the vinegar. That stung worse than anything I had ever felt and I lost control of my bladder and pissed all over the floor.

He kicked my legs apart and swung the belt up and connected with my pussy yelling fuck you for pissing on my floor bitch, my knees were wobbling and I was in so much pain.

He stood in front of the chair and he grabbed my face and asked if I had learned my lesson and I think I nodded and he said we're done.

I just remember standing there in shock with my ass in the worst pain I could remember, probably glowing, likely still bleeding and I was crying a lot I felt the tears streaming down my face.

I pulled up my pants grabbed my purse and headed home, barely able to sit down it hurt so much.

He called to make sure I made it home okay and thanked me for that it aroused him a lot and he masterbated where I was standing.

I realized in the following days I actually was quite excited by it.

The next week he took me out for an expensive dinner, bought me a beautiful necklace and took me back to his house for an erotic massage and a very passionate night of sex.

I didn't see him again after that but he would have punished me more as I would have had the wrong answer to his questions from that night.