Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 05

Story Info
Carol Kirkwood has a great time at Kew Gardens.
12k words
5
3.5k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/02/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Part 5: Kew Gardens

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Kew Gardens in southwest London was the site for the outside broadcast for today's BBC Breakfast weather. Standing by the broadcast van in the BBC car park, producer Trevor Whitlow was waiting for Carol Kirkwood, Britain's favourite weather forecaster...and his personal plaything.

'Ah, good morning, Carol,' he said as the beautiful and busty blonde stepped into view. Looking good, he thought taking in the vision of the hot mature vixen.

Carol was wearing a long yellow dress decorated with numerous little green triangles. It had quickly become a favourite of the producer's: the dress clung to her huge boobs while the plunging neckline offered a wonderful amount of cleavage. It was tight to her body until it reached her hips. From there, the skirt of the dress was loose, draping tantalisingly over her round bum. All-in-all it flattered Carol's charms while giving him easy access to them.

Spotting her producer standing between two large white vans, Carol walked straight up to him. Without a word she wrapped her arms over his shoulders, drew close and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue hungrily invaded the man's mouth, seeking out his. Finding it, Carol entwined them, her tongue probing his, licking it before roving around the inside of his mouth. Drawing out his tongue, she sucked on it, a sigh sounding from her as she did.

'I take it you're horny this morning, Carol?' Trevor asked, breaking the kiss and looking into the sultry blue eyes of his star.

'Mm, yes I am,' Carol replied. One arm still around the man, she reached down between then. Fingers finding a bulge, she squeezed the growing erection. 'Seems like I'm not the only one,' she smirked before pushing her tongue back into his mouth. Pressing close, Carol pushed her big boobs against his chest, felt her cleavage well up under the pressure. My boobs might just escape my dress!

As they kissed, Trevor's hands roamed round to grab the woman's arse. Fingers squeezing her buttocks they then moved to trace the outline of her knickers. Breaking the kiss once more, he looked at her blushing cheeks.

'Did you do as I asked?'

'Oh yes, Mr Whitlow. I'm still wearing the same knickers from yesterday. I wore them all day and all night. Only took them off for a bath. And, just as you asked, I masturbated into them. I must confess...I had a nice gooey cum in them as well. My new vibrator wand works wonders! Thank you for that gift, by the way,' Carol replied, her hand still caressing his stiff prick.

'That's a good way to start the day,' the man said, his eyes dropping to Carol's cleavage.

'Hmm, I can think of a better way.'

Without another word, Carol dropped into a squat, her knees parting wide. Moving quickly, she had her producer's cock out. Hands holding him steady at the waist, Carol opened her mouth and took him between her lips. Moaning loudly as the male flavour hit her taste buds the Scottish presenter eagerly began sucking off her producer.

Fuck, she's hot this morning, Trevor thought, looking down at the beaming eyes of his blonde star. Looking past her sucking lips he saw her sexy cleavage, tits threatening to spill from the dress.

As she sucked more cock into her hungry mouth, head bobbing up and down the heated shaft, Carol could feel a similar heat smouldering between her legs. Ever since the producer had informed her they would be heading to Kew Gardens and his request for her dirty knickers, she had been aroused. Last night she had indeed had a gooey cum, her thick creamy girl cum soaking into the very panties she was wearing right now. Entering her squat, she had felt her pussy opening, the lips parting and a run of her steamy juices dribbling out adding to the mess in her underwear.

Wrapping the fingers of one hand around the shaft, she began stroking it, wanking the man into her greedily sucking mouth as her tongue swiped up and over the head, lips locked behind it. Despite the strong temptation, she refrained from reaching under her dress to touch herself. But I want to.

With a pop the woman pulled her producer from her oral grip. 'How's that for starting the day?' she asked. Opening her mouth to suck him back in, she was disappointed when Trevor stepped back.

'Carol, that's a great way to start, but I don't want to cum just yet,' he said, grinning at the sexy blonde. 'I want to check your knickers.' Opening the passenger-side door to one of the white vans, he said, 'Bend over the seat.'

Obeying the command she stood and moved to the vehicle. Resting her upper body on the seat, she bent at the waist, her bum in the air, dress hanging over it.

'Like this?' she asked coquettishly, looking back over her shoulder.

'Almost,' he answered before putting a foot between hers and gently kicking them apart, opening her legs wider. 'Better.'

Gazing down he looked at Ms Kirkwood's arse raised in the air, dress defining the beautiful round cheeks, highlighting the crevice between them. Squatting now himself, hands grasping her buttocks, Trevor pressed his face into Carol's butt crack. Inhaling deeply he took in the scent of her behind, warm air sweetened by her skin and clothing filling his nostrils. Hearing an appreciative murmur he pressed harder, trying to sniff at her hidden arsehole. A hint of her crotch underscored the scent.

A quick check reassured the man they would not be seen. It was early in the morning and they were in a quiet part of the car park. Situated between two large white vans, the pair would not be seen. Hands on the hem of the dress he raised it, revealing Carol's legs, her thighs and her sexy bum. Clinging tightly to the Scot were her knickers, a pair of dark red lacy bikini panties.

'Sexy,' Trevor mumbled, eyes tracing the outline of the panties: over Carol's hips, curving over her cheeks and down into her crotch. Licking his lips, he drank in the close-up view of the gusset, following the stitching around the panel, then focussing on that itself. Peering closer at the red panties he could clearly see the quim bulge of Carol Kirkwood, the underwear lying along the crease of her pussy lips forming an enticing camel toe. And the smell!

'Do you like what you see, Mr Whitlow?' Carol asked in the same coquettish tone.

In reply the man drove his face into her knickers, nose pressing hard against the straining gusset. Eyes closed, the TV producer sniffed at the BBC weather forecaster, deeply inhaling her crotch. Jesus, Carol's cunt smells delicious. Sweet, tangy, ripe! Hands holding the woman's bum, fingers caressing her cheeks, Trevor burrowed his face into Carol's crotch, inhaling the smell from her dirty knickers, her heated quim.

Gasping, the Scot delighted in how turned on she could get a man. They really love the smell of a woman, she thought, feeling a nose pressed against her fanny, lips kissing her lower lips through her underwear. Arms braced on the van seat she pushed back, felt the man respond by pressing against her harder.

'Oh yes,' Carol hissed as her producer continued to smell her, his face grinding against knickers, moving between her heated crotch and her soft round bum. 'Oh!' she exclaimed when her knickers were suddenly yanked down, her ass bared to the world.

'God I love your arse, Carol,' the man said.

Face flushed with heat and excitement he looked at her naked behind, her blonde-haired muff peaking from her crotch. Still holding her beautiful buttocks he pulled them apart, exposing the ring of her anus. Winking in the early morning air, it was open a little, evidence that Carol Kirkwood was no stranger to anal sex. Pulling his thumbs back he peeled the Scot's fanny open. Strings of cunt juice strung from the coral pink innards as the slick lips spread.

'Carol, you are so fucking wet,' the man exclaimed before moving closer and sniffing her again, smelling her bare naked cunt, her twitching arsehole.

'I know. I've been wet for hours! My god I'm horny today,' she replied, a purr in her voice.

Despite the enormous temptation to dive into that dripping pink heaven, Trevor ignored it. Tongue sticking out, he probed between the cheeks of her arse, felt it make contact with the opening to Carol's rear. Felt her shudder at the touch as he began to rim her, tracing the outer sphincter. As he teased the sensitive muscle it seemed to grab at him, trying to suck him into Carol's bum. Agreeing with the sentiment, Trevor pressed forwards, sunk his tongue into the tasty arsehole of Carol Kirkwood.

'Oh I love that! Yes. Please, eat my arse,' the Scot whimpered in her sexy accent.

Not wanting to disappoint, the producer squirreled his tongue around the twitching, gripping anus. Broadening and stiffening his tongue he pressed in further, pushing against the ring, forcing it further open.

'That's nasty. That's so damn nasty,' Carol called, looking over her shoulder, meeting the hot gaze of her boss.

As he licked out the puckered hole of Ms Kirkwood, he kept gathering saliva in his mouth, an easy task given how mouth-watering her taste was. Closing his lips over the relaxing butt hole he pushed his spit into it, lubricating the back passage.

Carol had a big grin on her face as she felt her rear being slicked by the man. My arse is going to get a workout today, I just know it, she thought. 'Oh!' she gasped.

From beneath the van seat, the TV producer had pulled out a butt plug. Soft black rubber, it was comprised of three stacked bulbs, each larger than the previous one. At its widest point of the final bulb it was nearly two inches across.

'Now, where should I put this?' the producer asked teasingly, showing the plug to the presenter.

'Go on, stick it up my bum,' Carol said, eyes hot as she stared at the toy.

Grinning at his wanton star, Trevor aimed the toy at Carol's wet and open pucker. Gently pressing forward he saw the ring of muscle stretching as it welcomed the intruder. Hearing Carol sigh once the first bulb was in, he smirked. Such a slut, he thought. Adding pressure he pressed the second bulb into the Scot, her hole just as eager to accept the larger portion.

'Mm that feels good, Mr Whitlow. Please sir, can I have some more?' Carol said with a wink.

'Of course you can,' he answered with a laugh.

Hand against the base of the butt plug, he pressed forward. At first Carol's anus resisted but she wanted it and her saliva-slick hole soon relaxed. Stretching further, the sphincter swallowed the final bulb, the entire toy sinking into her clutching rectum, held in place by the soft rubber base now filling her butt crack.

'Oh, thank you,' Carol said with a sigh as the toy settled inside her. 'Mm, my hole feels so full.'

Taking a moment to appreciate the view of Carol Kirkwood bent over, he took in her half naked body leaning out of the van, sexy red panties around her knees, drooling pussy practically dripping on the concrete. Her round arse bared and the crevice now home to a sex toy plugging her rear.

'Damn, that's sexy,' he said before playfully spanking a white buttock.

As the woman giggled and wiggled her behind, he watched as she pulled her knickers back up before dropping her dress back down and turned to face him. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders again, Carol pressed her tongue back into his mouth, lashing his, probing, their lips mashing together.

'Thank you for my new plug, Mr Whitlow,' she said, voice coquettish once again.

'Oh Carol you are so very welcome,' he replied. Looking at his watch he added, 'We had better get going.'

It was only nine-and-a-half miles from Broadcasting House to Kew Gardens. However, due to the convoluted London road layout, their route and quickly increasing traffic, it took a little while for the pair to complete the journey. For the entirety of the drive, Carol could feel the plug stuffing her backside, felt her sensitive anus stretched around the rubber toy. Every time she moved her hole was pleasantly teased. In response her pussy was sodden, cream filling her already fragrant knickers.

Not content to be the only one having fun, the Scot constantly leaned over to her producer. Smiling innocently she would rub her fingers over his crotch, feeling him get hard. She would then squeeze his prick a few times before releasing it. The entire time they were on the road she teased him.

As they pulled up to Kew Gardens, the producer turned to the presenter. 'Oh, I forgot to mention, we'll be having some company today.' It was clear he had not forgotten a thing, just delighted in switching things up with her.

'A guest for the broadcast?' she asked. But taking in the expression on Trevor's face, she knew that wasn't going to be the case. In her crotch a fresh dribble of cream seeped into her knickers as her excitement rose.

'Nope. Some people I invited to have some fun with you between broadcasts,' he said, turning a great big dirty grin on her. 'How's your pussy?'

'Wet. Very wet,' she answered, voice breathy as her thighs rubbed together in excitement and arousal.

'And your arsehole?'

'Raring to go,' she smirked, fidgeting against the van seat, moving her stretched hole around the intruding plug.

Waiting for the guard to open the gate, Trevor leaned over to Carol and whispered, 'I can smell you,' he said, eyes dropping to her lap. Carol's only reply was to grin as her cheeks flushed red.

Once they had reached the broadcasting spot, it only took a few minutes to complete the setup, the shot framing the mature and beautiful weather presenter against the ornate greenhouse in the background. Through the viewfinder, the producer couldn't help but look at the stunning display of cleavage and barely remembered to pull the camera up before they connected to the BBC systems and went live.

6:00 am

'...and we'll be taking a look at some of the produce grown here at Kew Gardens...'

'That's it, you're clear,' Trevor said, cutting the camera feed.

Crossing quickly to the sexy blonde, he pulled his dick from his trousers. Moving behind the smiling woman, he grabbed her hips, pressed his hard cock against her arse and felt it slide along the crevice. Body pressed tightly against Carol, his hands reached round before moving up, cupping her huge boobs, fingers grabbing and squeezing.

'Carol you've gotten me so hot for you. Can you feel it?' he asked, rubbing his prick against her butt crack.

'I can feel it, Mr Whitlow. Will you give it to me?' she asked, smiling as she pressed her bum back at him, wide hips squirming.

Letting go of those huge tits, he grasped the skirt of her yellow and green dress, pulling it up. Thumbs under the waistband of the lacy red panties he pulled them down to her knees. Fingers probing, he took hold of the butt plug base. Tugging it out, he watched as Carol's stretched ring became a slick and relaxed O as each bulb was retracted from her anal grip. Dropping the toy to the grass under their feet, he grabbed his aching prick.

Holding her dress up, Carol readied herself. Trevor's strong hands grabbed her by the waist, holding her steady. Between the cheeks of her waiting bum she could feel the bloated head of his prick, felt it slide over her open hole. Pressure as the man steadied his aim, her twitching anus starting to spread as the cock moved inwards. A gasp as she felt the man suddenly drive forward, the thick member surging through her orifice, filling her back passage.

In one lunge Trevor was balls-deep in Carol Kirkwood's tight ass, the tip deep inside her warm clutching bowels. Hearing her gasp as he surged inward spurred him on. Turned on by her wanton display, the smell rising from her steamy stinking snatch, the view of her cleavage over her shoulder and her teasing in the van had gotten him hotter than he had realised. Holding nothing back and slammed in and out of her arse, felt her cheeks compress with every impact, their warm pillowy softness just getting him hotter. Grunting, he sodomised the beautiful Scot as hard as he could.

'Argh! God yes!' Carol cried out, the prick sliding back and forth through her slick hungry asshole. It didn't hurt, her hole was too well prepared, but the sudden savage fuck came as a surprise. A delightful surprise, she thought, pressing her bum backwards again, wanting it harder, wanting more. 'Yes, fuck me, fuck my arse.'

Holding out for as long as he could the producer fucked Ms Kirkwood up the bum. Her perfume and the scent of her hair and her skin filled his nostrils. Underlying it was the ripe scent of her crotch. Warmth from her body enveloped him, their bodies pressed together with each inward thrust. Hands grasping her huge tits, he held onto them, hips bucking his prick up her tight bum chute over and over.

'I'm gonna cum, Carol. I'm gonna shoot it all up your arse,' he suddenly cried out, too worked up and unable to last any longer.

Carol felt the grip on her tits increase, the man's groin pressed tight to her round behind, dick lodged deep within her. His grunt was loud in her ear as the first wave of spunk spilled out into her. Gasping, she felt pulses racing along the man's embedded rod then a spreading warmth as her rectum filled with seed. More grunting and short jabs of the cock as more hot jizz filled her.

The sensations from her throbbing asshole, the warmth growing inside sent Carol over the edge. Reaching back, she grabbed her producer by the waist. Holding him, she pressed backwards, grinding her tingling stretched butt hole on his spurting rod. Hips bucking, her orgasm enveloped her. More tingling grew, washing through her pelvis and throughout her body. She felt hot all over, the heat radiating out from her dripping snatch, her filled rectum.

Coming down from their mutual highs, the man returned his hands to the tits of Ms Kirkwood, fingers pressing against the hot flesh of her cleavage. Gently grinding their bodies together, they rode through the aftershocks of their pleasure.

'Our guests have arrived,' the producer whispered in the woman's ear.

Opening her eyes, Carol watched as three men walked over to the still coupled pair. As they approached the producer pulled his now limp prick from her. Carol could feel her anus had been left a gaping hole as thick runnels of semen started to run from it. Ducking down she grabbed the butt plug from the grass and slid it back in with little resistance. Pulling her knickers back up she saw all four men were watching her. Adjusting her dress she just smiled at them, knowing she would be getting to know them all more intimately soon.

Leering glances were thrown her way as the newcomers chatted with her producer. They look like rugby players, she thought looking at the three beefy looking guys. A spasm of hot desire spiked her crotch as she realised all three had growing bulges in their trousers.

'Carol, come and meet the boys,' Trevor said, waving her over.

She was quickly introduced to the three leering men. There was Thomas the blonde, Derrick the dark haired one and Harper, a redhead. Tom, Dick and Harry, she thought, amused. Indeed they were rugby players and "friends" of Trevor's who said they were all looking forward to having Carol. She could tell by the way they looked at her lustfully and the rather impressive bulges they were all packing that today was going to be a very fulfilling day.

'Right, if you'll excuse us guys, we've got a broadcast to make,' Trevor, said, arm around her waist and guiding the hot blonde away. 'Actually...Carol, take your knickers off.'

Still hot from her orgasm, the Scot didn't hesitate. Smiling at her small audience she reached under her dress and pulled her underwear down, inadvertently giving them an eyeful of her cleavage. Stepping from the garment she handed them to her producer who, grinning wide at her, handed the sodden panties to the three men.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers