Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6:19 am

'...yes, the air is rather fresh here...'

Broadcasting the weather to the nation, it was a struggle to keep a straight face. Behind the camera the three guests had pulled out their large cocks. As she delivered the forecast she watched as they all took turns, each sniffing her used and dirty knickers, passing the wet panties around, their eyes locked on her. Getting excited they began to stroke themselves, getting harder, bigger.

Three large cocks all aimed it me. I want them so bad, Carol thought. I'm so horny, standing here on camera, butt plug up my bum, keeping me full of fresh spunk while three strangers sniff my knickers. She shivered with desire.

'...yes, just a little shiver. There's a nice breeze here...'

I can feel my pussy juices running down my legs without my panties to catch it. I'm such a wanton slut, she thought happily.

'And we're off the air. Good job,' the producer said. 'Carol these guys want to see your boobs. Get them out,' Trevor commanded.

Fingers moving quickly she undid the four buttons holding the front of her yellow dress closed. Brushing the garment from her shoulders she let it drop, held up only by her wonderful wide hips. Hands moving to her cleavage she released the front catch of her straining red bra, the lacy cups came free and the bra dropped to the ground. Revealed were her huge boobs topped with large hard nipples. With murmurs of appreciation the three rugby players moved on her.

Rough hands grabbed Carol's tits, shocks of hot arousal swelling them, her nipples crushed beneath grinding palms. More hands groped her bum through her clothing, strong fingers squeezing her round cheeks. A hungry mouth pressed against hers, an aggressive tongue thrust between her lips. Just as hungry, the Scot's tongue rose to meet it, squirming and twining around it, the two tongues running along one another.

Gasping around the tongue Frenching her, Carol felt two more mouths upon her. Lips closed over her areola and tongues flicked her aching nipples. In concert the mouths closed around her sensitive teats, sucking on her huge boobs. Hands raised her firm tits as the two men mouthed her, suckled on her.

Hands moving of their own accord, they reached out and grasped two searing bars of male meat. Closing her fingers around them, the Scottish woman began stroking, her smooth hands running up and down the pulsing members. My god, these guys are packing, she thought, her fingers unable to wrap all the way around.

Someone's hand was under her dress, fingers moving quickly along her inner thigh. A mouth pulled off a tit with a loud pop and one of the guys said, 'Fuck! Carol here is dripping wet. Look!' The hand pulled from under the dress, the man, Derrick, showed his fingers to the others. Strings of viscous girl cream strung between them, shining in the morning light. 'You're a horny slut, aren't you Miss Kirkwood?' he said, evil grin on his face as he looked into her blue eyes.

'Yes. Yes I am. And I want you all to use me. Fill me with your cocks. Spunk in me. Make me cum on your dicks,' she panted, her sexy accent adding to the moment for all of them. As she watched, Derrick licked her cream from his fingers, tongue swiping up the tangy flavour.

'Delicious,' he said. Dropping to his knees he grabbed the yellow dress and yanked it to the floor, leaving the woman naked except for her sandals. Hands pressed against Ms Kirkwood his thumbs spread her big fanny lips revealing her wet pink flesh. Tilting his neck, Derrick closed his mouth over the hot woman's snatch and began sucking her minge.

'Oh, eat my fanny. Suck my cunt and suck my tits,' the mature blonde cried out.

Standing in front of the famous greenhouse of Kew Gardens, Carol Kirkwood was naked, wearing only sandals on her feet. Three men had their mouths and hands on her, enjoying her big boobs, her round arse and her sodden pussy. A dark-haired man knelt before her as his mouth sucked between her legs, his tongue dipping in and out of the dripping honeypot, chin wet with escaped juice. On her chest a blonde and a redhead suckled her, mouthing her boobs, sucking her nipples, their hands lifting her juggs, squeezing. Behind, those same two men were groping her, their fingers feeling her up. Between her buttocks, the redhead's fingers were pressing against the black butt plug filling her rear passage, twisting and turning the toy, scintillating the moaning woman's arsehole. And the Scot worked her own hands on two large cocks, stroking the men, thumbs running over the drooling tips, smearing pre-cum.

'Carol your minge tastes fantastic,' Derrick said, mouth shining with her juices.

'And your tits! Fuck, I love your tits,' Thomas added, before grabbing one in both hands and giving the teat an extra hard suck before releasing it with another loud pop. 'Fuck I love doing that,' he grinned.

'I love her arse. Damn, I'm even tempted to take sloppy seconds,' Harper said, referring to the load they'd all seen Trevor blasting into the Scot's bum. 'I want to fuck her.'

'Carol, wrap those delicious knockers of your around my dick,' Derrick said as he lay on the grass.

Letting go of the men in her hands, the weather presenter dropped onto all fours. Smiling lustily at the dark haired guy, she crawled over him, straddling his legs. Holding herself over his supine body she engulfed his thick rod between her mammarys, a searing bar of male flesh sheathed between her soft female breasts. Derrick's hands grasped them, holding them as he thrust his hips, fucking her titties.

Stripping his trousers and shorts off, the redhead Harper squatted behind Carol. Grabbing a hip, his other hand guided his aching prick to the open hanging lips of the Scot's snatch. Groaning as the lips wrapped around the crown, he pushed between them. Warmth enveloped him, soft sucking walls welcomed his prick as he pushed deeper. Hearing Ms Kirkwood's long low moan as she felt her tunnel being forced open by the penetration, Harper grinned. Tightly clasping both hips he shoved forward, burying his length within her.

'Oh, fuck! Yes, I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me,' Carol cried out.

'Do you want this, Carol?' asked Thomas as he stepped in front of the moaning woman, his uncut prick aimed at the pink O of her lips.

'Yes, give it me. I want to suck your dick. Let me taste it,' she said, her body juddering from the impacts of Harper fucking her cunt, reverberations in her voice from Derrick fucking her boobs. Eyes glued forward she watched the third cock come closer, the foreskin pulled back to reveal the plum head, pre-cum beading at the tip. Inhaling, she could smell the male scent, could feel the heat of the rod as it passed through her lips, into her mouth and along her tongue. 'Mm,' she moaned as she began to suck.

Carol was in heaven with all her holes filled, naked and exposed, a cock nestled in her cleavage. Hands pressing her hanging boobs around Derrick she delighted in the feel of his maleness fucking between her tits, felt its heat riding along her chest. Behind, Harper was holding her tightly by the hips, his own thrusting fast and hard as he impaled her sucking cunt over and over. She could feel the hard head of it forcing its way through her depths, smacking into her as his balls swung forward, slapping against her clit and sending jolts of pleasure into her writhing pelvis. And in her mouth she hungrily sucked on Thomas. God, I love the taste of this cock, she thought, her preference being for an uncircumcised member, enjoying the stronger flavour they offered.

Knowing that time was short the men agreed to change places. Carol was pulled up until she straddled Derrick's waist and dropped down onto him, sighing as she impaled herself on his upright dick. Holding her boobs together, Carol encouraged Thomas to take over fucking her chest. Slick with her salvia he slid easily between her fun bags. Fascinated, the starlet watched as the tip pushed in and out of her cleavage as he thrust. Hands grabbing her head, she was made to turn away. Eyes blinking, she saw Harper's crotch. Pointing at her was his thick prick shining with the juice from her snatch.

Hungrily Carol licked at Harper, tasting herself on him, savouring the mixed flavour. Pulled down the shaft, her lips wrapped around its girth, taking it deeper. Moaning as she was used by the three beefy rugby players, Carol felt another orgasm brewing. Heat radiated through the four people as they rutted, each seeking their own release, the men wanting to use the sexy mature Carol Kirkwood while the Scot wanted to be used, to be filled.

Body suddenly bucking the TV presenter exploded into orgasm. Body vibrating, muscles spasming, she writhed under the three guys, lost in a hazy fog of wonder. Driven over the edge by the moaning and groaning woman, the men couldn't hold out. Slamming himself upward, Derrick exploded deep inside Carol, his hot sticky seed adding to the wet heat in her convulsing wet tunnel. Thick frothy cunt cream was forced out under the pressure of his thrusts. Hot and slick, the honey ran over his balls, adding to his pleasure.

Hands still holding the woman's head, Harper was pushing himself in and out, fucking Ms Kirkwood's mouth, feeling her lips and mouth sucking at him, hungry for his cum. 'Oh, damn, I'm cumming,' the redhead called out.

Sounding a loud moan the Scottish presenter felt the man ejaculating in her mouth. Splashing on her tongue, his spunk was hot, salty and thick. Ears ringing as her orgasm continued, she managed to control her tongue enough to lap at the spurting cock, taste buds searing with the rich musky flavour as jet after jet filled her gob. Locking her lips around the crown, she swallowed, drinking down the athlete's seed, felt it sliding down her throat.

Losing his rhythm as his legs trembled, Thomas started to shoot. Ropes of his white jizz blasted from the aching tip, splashing under Carol's chin as she swallowed his mate's cum. Grunting, Thomas forced more spunk out, splattering the Scottish woman's boobs, thick runnels coating her heaving knockers. More jizz erupted, audibly splashing against Ms Kirkwood's skin, one nipple drenched in the salty flow.

'Oh, yes. So fucking nasty, I love it,' Carol cried out, gasping for breath.

As Thomas stepped aside he was replaced by the producer, Trevor. Hand fisting his dick he aimed at his presenter's chest. 'Oh, Carol,' he groaned as he unleashed on her sexy huge boobs. With every pulse of cum racing through his cock he added to the pearly white mess varnishing the woman's tits. 'Take all of it you sexy sexy bitch,' the man grunted, a final bolt striking the soft pillowy flesh, drowning her other nipple.

There were only a few minutes left before the next broadcast. Climbing to her feet the weather forecaster picked up her dress, but looking around she couldn't see her lacy red bra and knickers. Glancing up she saw the three rugby players, smirking as they held up her underwear. Trevor just smirked at her. Smiling back and shaking her head in amusement, Carol pulled her dress back on. Pulling it closed over her impressive bust she could feel the double load of semen all over her skin. Feeling more spunk on her chin, she used a finger to gather it up and, looking at her audience, sucked it into her mouth.

6:51 am

'...they store a lot of seed for the gardens...'

Beaming into the camera as she presented the weather forecast, Carol Kirkwood still felt ripples of sexual wonder, felt her lack of underwear. Hips swaying with her movements, her anus was stimulated by the big butt plug sill jammed up there, holding in one of her producer's salty loads. As she spoke she could taste cum in her mouth, felt the dregs of the massive load on her tongue, coating her teeth. Briefly licking her lips she was sure she tasted a spot more.

Warmth saturated her crotch as she felt Derrick's spunk leaking from her. Unable to stop herself, she pushed with her pelvic muscles. Barely able to stop a gasp, she felt a large gob of semen escape her smelly snatch, gather on her thick fanny lips before dripping down onto her thighs. Eyes sparking at the home audience, she felt the cum begin the run down her leg with a delicious tickle.

'...yes, it is looking to be a hot day. The temperatures are already rising...'

And my boobs! Drying spunk covered her sexy cleavage framed by her yellow and green dress. Nipples still hard, pointing proudly and coated with more spunk, the TV presenter was sure the viewing public would be able to see them. And I don't care. Let them see, she thought. Maybe they'll think the cum is sweat? Glancing down she could see the thick pearly man sauce on her skin, shining on the swells of her beautiful breasts.

'Ok, control. Thanks. We're off the air,' Trevor said.

Walking over to the three burly men the hot blonde stood in front of the first man, Thomas. 'Thank you,' she said before leaning down and planting a chaste kiss on his wilted sticky member, still hanging out of his trousers. Repeating the process, she thanked Derrick and Harper, giving each of their wet cocks a little kiss.

'And thank you, Mr Whitlow,' she said, turning to her boss. Her eyes went wide when she saw the large eggplant he held up. 'And where is that going?' Carol asked, her look turning to an eager lust-filled grin.

Handing the large vegetable to his star he said, 'Stick it up your minge.' Behind them, the three guys smiled as they listened to the exchange.

In her hand the weather presenter held the eggplant. It was massive, easily seven inches long, and it was thick. The bulbous end measured two-and-a-half inches at its widest part. In her grip it felt solid yet pliant. Smiling, she turned back to the rugby players and threw the vegetable to them. Thomas caught it and looked at her questioningly. Getting down on all fours, she pulled her dress back up uncovering her butt plug-stuffed arse. Knees spreading, her pussy came into view, the flaps still wet as they hung down.

'Go ahead, stick it in my fanny,' she called over her shoulder.

Panting with excitement, Carol felt the man approach and kneel behind her. A gasp as she felt the very wide end of the purple vegetable pressed against her snatch, the lips spreading either side of it, clinging to it. Resisting, her body wasn't ready for such a large intrusion. Sighing as more pressure was added, the Scot pushed back, wanting the vegetable inside her as much as the waiting men did.

I've become such a slut. A whore, a dirty wanton whore, she thought, arousal coursing through her body.

With a groan she felt her twat finally spreading open wider, letting the large eggplant start to enter her. 'Oh my,' she moaned as her body suddenly accepted the vegetable, seeming to suck it in hungrily. Once the widest part was it, the rest quickly followed until Carol Kirkwood, naked from the waist down and on all fours at Kew Gardens, was stuffed with the eggplant, just an inch and the short stem left protruding between her slick cunny flaps.

'Ooh, that feels amazing,' the Scot said, squeezing down with her inner muscles, feeling the smooth texture, the strange firmness. Looking back at Thomas she said, 'Thank you, Thomas,' and wiggled her arse at him and his friends, showing off her double-stuffed crotch with the eggplant and the butt plug. The guys murmured their approval of the sight. Climbing back to her feet she let her dress drop, covering the obscene vision of her stuffed crotch.

Thanking the beautiful mature Scot, the three guys left. It wasn't until they had disappeared that she remembered her missing underwear. Dirty sods have nicked them. She smiled as she stepped in front of the camera again.

7:00 am

'...and later we'll take a look at some of the vegetables grown here...'

Within her twat she could feel the fantastic eggplant filling her. The pliant vegetable was moulding itself to the shape of her vagina. Outside, the stalk was scratching against her inner thighs, adding to the sensations she was enjoying.

A moment later they were off the air. Peering from around the camera, Trevor asked, 'How's the veggie, Carol?'

'Fantastic! I've never tried one before, at least as a sex toy. Now I understand why they're so popular in text messages and things,' she replied, gently rotating her hips, stirring herself around the eggplant. 'My god, it's amazing. I'm definitely trying this again.'

Trevor laughed, loving the wanton changes he'd seen in the sexy woman. Noticing movement in the corner of his eye, the TV producer spotted a man and woman walking towards them.

'Ah, our other guests have arrived,' he said. 'Hello Jennifer, Hugo,' he said waving them closer. 'Carol, meet the Horsteds.'

Excited for the next adventure the forecaster looked the man and woman over. Hugo was an average looking man, a little slim maybe, with brown hair. He was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt. However, Jennifer was a stunning looking brunette, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Cheekbones and a pointed chin rewarded her with a beautiful V-shaped face, with full pink lips and smouldering dark eyes. Although her boobs weren't as big as Carol's they were still sizeable and rode high on her chest beneath her light pink summer dress. From under the dress came her long tanned thighs.

Sexy, Carol thought, eyeing the woman.

Apparently mirroring the sentiment, the brunette walked right up to Carol. Without a word she wrapped her arms around the older woman, pressing their bodies together, squashing her tits against the larger ones of the Scot. In a mirror of Carol's actions earlier in the BBC car park, Jennifer pressed her mouth to hers, slipping her tongue into the other woman's mouth.

Watching on, Hugo and Trevor smiled as Carol Kirkwood and Jennifer snogged, heads moving against one another, tongues dancing in their mouths, twisting and turning. Drawing the other woman's tongue out, Jennifer sucked it, her darkly shining eyes staring into Carol's blue ones. The kiss lingering, the blonde's hands roamed down the back of the brunette until they reached her pert little arse. Fingers groping, she squeezed the firm muscle, heard the younger woman squeal with delight.

'You're as hot as I imagined,' gushed Jennifer, breaking their kiss.

Eyes locked together, she reached down, pulling Carol's yellow dress up before sliding a hand beneath it. Smiling, she saw the mature blonde shiver with delight. Fingers brushing along the thigh, they quickly came into contact with the flood of pussy juice smothering Carol's inner thighs. Drawn upwards by the heat, she felt the vegetable stalk. Seizing hold of it she waggled the stalk, moving the large eggplant inside Carol Kirkwood, pushing it against the hot wet walls of her cunt.

'Mm, nice. I like that,' the broadcaster sighed, looking back at the brunette as she was molested by her.

Pressing their mouths together once more the hot brunette kissed the sexy blonde again. As her hand continued to toy with the eggplant, her other moved under the yellow dress. Brushing over the round buttocks, she delved for the crevice of Carol's bum, finding the end of the rubber butt plug. Their kiss broke as the Scottish broadcaster gasped when Jennifer suddenly pressed hard with both hands. Trapped between them, Carol felt the vegetable being pushed harder against the end of her cunt while the plug was pressed against the ring of her anus.

'You like, Carol?' Jennifer asked, her breath hot on Carol's lips.

'Ooh, yes. Yes. Harder.'

Smiling brightly Jennifer complied. Pushing with both hands again, she ground the vegetable and toy within the older woman, almost as if trying to make them touch deep within Ms Kirkwood.