Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feverishly Trevor fucked his star, enraptured by the sensations of her gripping throbbing twat engulfing his member. Fuck, she's hot and wet in there, he thought. I didn't think she'd feel this tight after that veggie dildo she's had up there. Thrusting in and out hard and fast, he could feel Carol milking him, ripples running the length of her tunnel, enticing him to drop his load.

Glazed eyes looked down, drinking in the view of Ms Kirkwood's cleavage. Jiggling under her dress with each jarring impact as he drove into her, the huge boobs threatened to spill out. Dropping to his elbows, he pressed his body against the supine woman, breasts squashed under his broad chest. Humping from the hips, he fucked Carol until his nuts unleashed a torrent of semen.

'Oh, yes, Mr Whitlow. Shoot it inside me. Fill my slutty minge with your gunk,' the Scot cried out, humping back at him, rotating her hips, demanding his cum be added to the loads already soaking into her quim, filling her womb.

'Yeah, fill the bitch up. Go on, son. She's in heat, breed the bitch,' one of the rugby guys called out, the others cheering their friend on.

Shuddering and groaning, Trevor pulled out, leaving behind an open hole drooling thick pearly streams of cum. 'Damn, Carol. You're a great fuck,' he gasped.

'Thank you, Mr Whitlow. You aren't so bad yourself,' she giggled.

8:17 am

'...it's been a wonderful day here...'

Although she appeared her usual cheery self to the watching audience on the nation's TV screens, Carol Kirkwood was tired. All morning she had been having sex with multiple partners, had been stuffed full with cocks and vegetables and even a wonderful fist! Earth shattering orgasms had wracked her body like nothing she had ever felt before. But as she talked into the camera lens she could see the three returned rugby players stripping their clothes, their hard masculine bodies revealed to her hot feminine gaze.

The moment the camera was off, the wanton broadcaster pulled her dress over her head, revealing her sexy mature body, her huge round boobs, wide hips, the blonde bush of her crotch. Pointing at the blonde Thomas, she indicated he lay down. Straddling his body, she lowered her dripping snatch to the man's upright prick. Using her hand to hold it steady, she dropped down onto it, engulfing the member with a sigh.

'Carol your minge feels wonderful,' Thomas groaned as the big boobed blonde lay atop him, pressing her wonderful soft warm tits into his hard muscled chest.

Ignoring the first guy, the weather forecaster looked at the redhead. 'Harper, stick that gorgeous dick up my arse. I want a double,' she said, her sexy accent strong in her heightened state of arousal.

Only too happy to help the redhead quickly moved behind the woman, her full buttocks spread before his gaze. Squatting over the already coupled pair, he rammed into the gaping hole that was Ms Kirkwood's backdoor. Gripping her hips he started sodomising her hard, but the hole wasn't offering much resistance.

'Ok, Derrick, I don't think a double is going to do it,' the Scot said as she was sandwiched between the other men, their grunts loud as they double-stuffed her. 'I'm going to need a triple. Get that big dick in one of my holes. Help your friends stuff me,' she said lasciviously.

Mouth dropping open, he moved quickly. Stepping behind Harper he guided his prick beneath his mate, felt the tip of his cock slide along the other man's member. When he felt a wet heat on the end of his crown he blindly jammed his hips forward. Groaning, he felt the ring of Ms Kirkwood's already occupied arsehole stretching to accommodate him. Oh that feels...wow, he thought. All three were used to sharing women even screwing them at the same time so he wasn't embarrassed to grip Harper's waist to help leverage his fucking of the Scottish woman's backside.

'Oh Jesus! Oh, I like that. Oh I like that a lot,' Carol gasped. Never having done this before she was saturated with new sensations as three cocks filled her all at once. One ground within the clutching warmth of her pussy while two at the same time stroked in and out of the wreckage of her abused bum, stretching her anus to new limits. And there's still a fourth dick.

'Trevor, come here. I want to suck you. I want to taste my used fanny on that prick of yours. Give it to me, Mr Whitlow. Please.'

For nearly half an hour the four men fucked Carol Kirkwood. Taking turns, they swapped places, each getting a chance at her holes, feeling her body sandwiched between them, smelt her searing skin, her sweat and the aroma rising from her well used crotch. Rich honey ran from her minge, leaving a varnish on the three rugby players and her producer. Not content to just take a pounding, the horny mature blonde fucked the men back, throwing her hips back and forth, rocking and writhing amongst them as she called on them to double fuck her pussy as well as her arse. Grunting and moaning, she wanted to be filled over and again, to be pummelled into submission by the burly men as their cocks stroked into her various holes.

Hearing the guys nearing their ends, Carol issued orders. 'I want to have cum in every orifice, in all of my holes and on my tits, boys. Give it to me, fill me with your spunk,' she said, driving her body back onto the two pricks sandwiched together up her cunt and the other screwing her arse.

'I'm going to cum,' warned Harper, currently jammed into the clutching grip of the blonde minge.

'Whoever else is in my fanny, pull out. I want Harper's load in there,' Carol demanded.

Shuffling about, Thomas withdrew from the slick quim only to drive straight up her wiggling arse. 'Fuck it, I'm going to cum as well,' he yelled.

'Do it. I want...hmph!' Carol's last words were cut off as Derrick pushed his dick into her mouth, coming directly from the depths of her bowels. Nasty. So fucking nasty. Christ I love it, the Scottish woman thought, sucking hungrily on the man.

Together all three rugby players came at the same time, each loosing a flood of boiling semen into the quivering body of Carol Kirkwood. As the men came inside her, filled her holes with their jizz as she had demanded, the British starlet quivered between them, joining in their mutual orgasm. Gushes of girl cum met the seed spurting into her fanny, adding to the mix already pooled deep within and spilling back out, covering Harper's jumping balls.

Despite the battering her anal sphincters had taken all morning, she could feel the pumping of Thomas's spunk through her rectum and into her well used bowels. Warmth spread through her pelvis as the two men ejaculated, spending their issue.

Behind her locked lips, inside her sucking mouth the taste of hot salty cum splashed across her tongue, soaking her taste buds. Instead of swallowing, Carol captured the pearly muck, letting it pool under tongue. With each successive wave of spunk the pool grew, soon covering her tongue as it swished over the spurting cockhead. Opening her mouth, she showed it to Derrick, let him see his deposit before she then loudly swallowed, drinking it all down.

Gasping for breath she straightened up, fighting against the weight of Thomas on her back. 'Mr Whitlow, sir. Cum on my tits!' she hissed, holding her boobs up to accept his offering.

'Holy fuck,' the TV producer groaned. Fisting his cock he stroked over the woman's beautiful breasts. Long thick ropes of spunk splattered on the sexy pale flesh, rivulets running over the glorious curves. Bolt after bolt shot out of the man, glazing her, more than he ever would have believed his balls could still hold.

Time running out the five people gingerly climbed back to their feet. Grabbing her yellow and green dress, the Scottish presenter shrugged it back on, feeling the jizz on her boobs soaking into the cloth. Looking around, she couldn't find her sandals, having lost them at some point during all the fucking.

'Two minutes,' Trevor said, now positioned behind the camera, naked, his sticky cock wilting.

'Carol, we've got something for you,' said Thomas, opening a small zip-lock bag. From within he pulled out her stolen lacy red bikini panties. A strong stench of male cum assailed the woman's nostrils as she took hold of the proffered underwear. Wet to the touch, they were absolutely drenched in male seed. 'The rest of the rugby team are up the other end of Kew Gardens. Me and the guys thought we'd...take up a collection,' he grinned. 'You've got fifteen loads mixed in there.'

Holding the disgusting knickers, Carol looked at the four men, a slutty grin spreading across her features. Watched by them, she stepped into the red panties. Pulling them up, she could feel the sodden material brushing over her hot skin, shivers of excitement rippling out from the touch. Making it very obvious, she pulled the knickers tight to her crotch, felt the wet cloth clinging to her minge, moulding to her buttocks.

'Thank you for my gift,' she said in a playfully innocent tone.

8:50 am

'...it's been another fulfilling adventure here at Kew Gardens...'

Carol Kirkwood stood before the camera, smiling warmly at the home audience. Clinging to her huge round boobs, the yellow dress was stuck to her by drying rivulets of spunk, streams of it shining on her indecent cleavage in the morning sunshine. Under the dress she wore only a pair of lacy red bikini panties, filled with copious amounts of male seed from fifteen different men, gluing the underwear to her open and dripping cunt. From within her fanny even more spunk drained out as she stood talking to the camera, joined by a flood of jizz flowing out of her well abused and gaping asshole. Her inner thighs down to her ankles were wet and sticky from the loads that had escaped her crotch before she had donned the ruined knickers.

'...and I'll see you tomorrow,' she finished, mouth full of the taste of fresh hot salty spunk.

End of story.