Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ooh, yes,' the Scottish presenter hissed, hips squirming. Her own hands still grasped the brunette's backside, fingers caressing her.

For a few minutes more the two woman snogged and groped one another. Soft sighs and moans came from them as they played. Looking on, Hugo watched, prick in hand as he stroked it.

Taking Carol's hand, the younger woman led her to a patch of ripening wheat where Trevor was rearranging the camera in preparation for the next broadcast. Hugo followed.

Looking over, the producer said, 'We've only got a couple of minutes, Jennifer. Better get into position.'

'Come on, Carol,' the stunning brunette said, leading her into the field of wheat, Hugo trailing them.

7:17 am

'...a wide variety of crops and vegetables grown here...'

Smirking into the camera Carol held up a large eggplant. Seconds before the broadcast had begun the mature blonde had pushed it out of her twat, aided by the kneeling Jennifer. Moisture covered the purple surface, running down it.

'...as you can see, the vegetables are so fresh they still have dew on them...'

Twisting the vegetable in her hand, the light reflected off the pussy juice she had left on it. Having taken on the shape of her vagina, it was warm in her hand. Her nostrils were filled with her own scent, exciting her. This is so nasty, she thought. If only the viewer's actually knew my current state.

Hidden by the crop of wheat were Jennifer and Hugo. Kneeling in front of Ms Kirkwood as she broadcast live to the United Kingdom, Hugo's face was pressed between her legs. His tongue and lips and mouth were licking and sucking her fanny. With relish he ate her out, sucked her flaps and suckled her clit. My god he's going to make me cum on camera, Carol thought, only getting more excited by the prospect.

Jennifer was on her knees behind Carol. Hands clasping the Scot's wonderful arse cheeks, she held them open, exposing the gaping anus vacated when the black butt plug had been pulled out by the brunette. As soon as the toy had been removed she had started rimming the older woman, running her talented tongue around the stretched orifice. Sweet juice had tickled her taste buds as she tasted Carol's back passage, underscored by the flavour of the male seed shot up there earlier in the morning. Hearing the sexy Scottish accent coming from the woman as she presented the weather, Jennifer closed her mouth over Carol's asshole. Evil glint in her eye she felched Ms Kirkwood, sucking the cum right out of her arsehole.

With a gasp Carol swooned into orgasm. Hands dropping to Hugo's shoulders, she barely managed to hold herself up as an astonishingly powerful burst of pleasure thrummed through her body. Tingles raced up and down her limbs, pulsed from her pelvis and flowed up along her spine to detonate in her head. Eyes rolling back she came. Convulsions wracked her cunt, expelling wave after wave of her juicy girl cum. Pussy juice splashed over Hugo's face, filling his mouth and forcing him to swallow her nectar. Her anus wouldn't stop spasming, trying to close around the tongue of Jennifer as the brunette continued to eat her ass. Probing deeply, she chased the flavour of Trevor's deposit from deep inside the writhing, moaning Scottish blonde.

'...well, we seem to have lost the live feed from Kew Gardens...'

Trevor had only barely managed to cut the feed when his presenter went into orgasm. Placating the control room, he smiled as he watched her writhe and judder, saw the pleasure etched across her flushed face, her heaving chest. Her moans were loud, before culminating in a screech as she collapsed to the floor.

Lying on the ground amongst the wheat stalks, it was several minutes before the broadcaster gathered her senses. Opening her eyes she saw Jennifer and Hugo looking down on her from either side, both smiling, their faces moist from her secretions.

'Mm, that looks so sexy,' the blonde said, before rising up on her elbows and kissing Jennifer again. Savouring the mixed flavour of her own ass and Trevor's deposit, she licked around the brunette's mouth, entangling tongues. Switching to Hugo, who still had not uttered a single word, Carol pressed her tongue between his lips, eagerly tasting her twat on his breath, feeling her cunt cream on his tongue as they writhed together. 'What's next?' she asked, withdrawing from the man's mouth, the tip of her tongue brushing the tip of his nose playfully.

'Get on your back and spread your legs,' Hugo finally spoke, his tone one of command.

Stripping his clothes off in a flash, the slim guy looked at Carol Kirkwood. Lying flat on her back in the wheat, her feet were flat to the ground, knees raised, thighs spread wide. Between her legs, her sticky crotch was on full display, the large pussy flaps splayed to the sides, the glistening pink inner flesh of her minge moving with her heavy breathing, inviting him in. On her chest the swollen twin mounds of her tits rose and fell with her ragged breathing, nipples hard and pointing up at the sky.

'Mm, go ahead, Hugo. I want to see you fucking Ms Kirkwood here. Fuck the Scottish bint and fill her with your hot salty cum,' Jennifer said. Lying next to Carol, propped up on an elbow, she watched on eagerly, her other hand busy in her crotch, stroking her pussy. Her pink summer dress had been removed leaving her perfect body exposed to the blonde's lustful looks. 'Go on, stick it in her.'

'Yes, fuck me Hugo. I want your dick in me while Jennifer fingers herself and watches me get fucked,' the BBC star said.

With a groan the man moved between her legs, pressing his thick cock to the waiting and wanton minge. He paused and turned to the brunette. 'Jennifer, why don't you put it in her?'

Wide grin on her pink lips, she raised her hand from her crotch, fingers slick with her seeping honey. Wrapping them around Hugo's member she rubbed the purple head along Carol's open cunt, stirring the pussy lips. Tugging on the prick, she urged the man on, hissing a sultry 'Yes' as he slid through her grip and began to sink deep into the panting mature blonde.

'How does that feel, Carol?' Jennifer asked looking into her sexy blue eyes glazed with passion. 'Do you like having my husband's dick inside you? Hmm? I can see that you do. Your snatch is so wet and these nipples are so hard.' With that she latched her mouth to a sensitive teat and started sucking. Reaching over she pinched the other, twisting and turning.

'Ooh, yes! Yes, more. Give me more Hugo! Suck my tits Jennifer, suck my nipples,' begged Carol, head thrashing on the wheat strewn ground.

Moaning long and low, she felt the man respond, plunging more of his thick prick into her, felt the walls of her twat spreading to accommodate him, her cunny flaps folding around the shaft as it went further inside her.

'Fill me up, Hugo. Oh god, fuck me!' the Scot continued to beg, hips writhing, body squirming.

Meanwhile Jennifer was laying half on top of her, mouth switching between her huge boobs, tongue licking the warm soft flesh. Just as she had watched the rugby players earlier, she hungrily mouthed the heaving tits, sucking the hot flesh into her mouth, closing her lips over each nipple in turn and sucking furiously at them. Momentarily lifting her head, she licked her lips and beamed at her new lover.

'Mm, yummy. I can taste some strange man's spunk on your tits, Carol,' she said before swiping her tongue several times over the white stains smeared over the beautiful cleavage. The taste was strong and the brunette loved it. 'You're such a slut aren't you, letting some stranger shoot his hot muck all over these gorgeous boobs.' Jennifer was old friends with the three athletes but loved teasing with her nasty language and words.

'Oh, yes I am a slut. A totally depraved slut! Jennifer, sit on my face, I need to taste you. I want to eat your pussy while your husband shags me,' gasped Carol, hot with her desire, burning with need.

Obliging, the younger woman jumped up and straddled the other woman, feet to either side of her flushed beautiful face. Facing her husband, she squatted low, letting her knees spread wide, felt her pussy opening, arse cheeks spreading and exposing her tight little arsehole as she lowered herself to Carol's face.

'Yes, Carol, yes! Suck my cunt. I want your tongue right up there. Fuck me with it as my husband fucks your sloppy smelly snatch with that big juicy cock of his.'

Carol Kirkwood lying naked on her back in a small wheat field, legs spread. Between them a man she met bare minutes before fucks her drenched fanny, the thick shaft coated with her white cunt cream as he plunges in and out, frothy juices spilling with every impact. Arse cheeks clenching, he fucked her hard, driving deep with every jarring thrust. Sitting on her face is the man's wife, a sexy writhing brunette, shaved pussy covering the Scot's mouth. Moaning, she is sucked by Carol's mouth, fucked by the squirreling tongue. Groaning, she feels Carol sucking her pussy lips, sucking her clit.

Watching the threesome, Trevor Whitlow the BBC Producer stroked his reinvigorated dick. Damn, she's a hot one, he thought. No one would suspect that Carol Kirkwood, Britain's favourite award-winning weather forecaster would be capable of such depravity. His hand started moving faster, fisting his cock harder.

Fucking the sweltering minge, Hugo gloried in the clasping sensation around his embedded cock. Leaning forward he latched his mouth around one of his wife's nipples, sucking it voraciously. He loved it when Jennifer was in such a wanton slutty mood, and the fact he was getting to slam his prick up Ms Kirkwood was the icing on the cake. Moving his knees closer to Carol's arse, he stroked into her faster, felt his balls start to tighten.

'Jennifer...I'm close, real close,' the slim man said before his lips encircled his wife's other nipple.

'Cum in her, Hugo. I want you to spunk up in her! Oh, I'm cumming now! Suck me Carol eat my pussy!'

Beneath the married couple, the sexy starlet was in a state of bliss, orgasmic pleasure pounding through her body. Feeling the man driving into her over and over, she marvelled at the sensation as he slid his magnificent cock through her gripping walls. Tasting Jennifer, drinking down her flowing nectar, the Scot thrashed into another orgasm. Uncontrolled she bucked and thrashed under the forceful fucking of the man, the gyrating woman. Together all three called out their culmination as they came as one.

Cockhead pressed against the opening to her womb, Carol felt each surging pulse as Hugo shot his seed into her, hot spunk splashing against her convulsing walls. Warm tangy juice flowed from the woman on her face, smearing over her mouth, coating her lips and tongue. The threesome ground and thrashed together until their highs began to subside. After Hugo pulled out, Carol could feel the void left behind, she desired to be filled again and she didn't need to wait long.

'Hmm, I know that look,' said Jennifer, climbing off the blonde's face, looking at her visage smothered with her feminine honey.

Casting around she quickly spotted the large eggplant. Picking it up, she knelt between the other woman's still splayed legs. Holding the huge vegetable to Carol's minge she asked, 'Do you want this back in there?'

Ms Kirkwood nodded before gasping, 'Yes!'

Shoving with her arm, the purple plant forced the Scot open once more before being greedily sucked back into the clutching warmth of Carol's cum-filled pussy. A disgusting squelch sounded as it pushed against her tunnel, driving Hugo's spunk deeper.

'Oh! So good, so good!' the presenter moaned, happy to be filled again. Through bleary eyes she saw the man moving above her as he knelt by her head. Turning to face him, she opened her mouth and gratefully accepted his sticky prick. Slurping it between her lips, the mixed flavour of his male flesh, salty semen and her own tangy nectar filled her senses. Gently sucking she cleaned it of the concoction, savouring it. 'Mm, tasty,' she murmured in her throat.

'You're a nasty one,' Jennifer laughed beside the pair.

'Carol you need to hurry up, we've got to go on air in a few minutes,' Trevor said, holding out his hand to help his presenter up.

As the Scot and her boss got ready, Jennifer noticed a single cob of corn growing amongst the wheat. A large one. Evil grin spreading across her features, she plucked it from its stalk.

7:49 am

'...as you can see the outside vegetable gardens are doing well, protected by this brick windbreak which dates back to...'

Presenting the weather, the forecaster was perched on the brick wall, her yellow and green dress pulled back in place. It hid the fact she was not wearing any underwear beneath. The loose skirt of the garment also concealed that her bare arse and wet snatch were on display beneath her.

Behind the low wall was Jennifer, the large corn cob in her hand. Lying down on the ground she couldn't be seen by the camera. Above, Carol Kirkwood's charms were easily accessible. Green stem topping off the purple eggplant, she knew the sexy blonde's twat was stuffed with the vegetable, holding in her husband's cum. But between the sexy arse cheeks, her wrecked anus still gaped open.

'...some award-winners grown here, notable for their size...'

Carol stiffened momentarily as she felt something touching her arsehole. Barely managing to maintain her professional decorum she continued with the segment. But then she felt what had to be a corn cob entering her butthole. Passing through the outer sphincter, the pebbled texture enthralled the sensitive ring. Stretching it wider, the vegetable went deeper, pushing through the inner sphincter.

'...they're good for the digestion...'

My god, that corn cob is filling my rectum, stretching my arsehole, the weather forecaster thought, barely able to concentrate on anything else now. And with the eggplant... Christ, I feel so full. Ooh, that feels fucking fantastic!

Behind and below the Scottish presenter, Jennifer was sliding the crop in and out of her gaping back passage. Already stretched by the big butt plug, the orifice was slack, loose. Utterly relaxed the sensitive muscle wasn't gripping the corn cob. Each time it was shoved in, it immediately slid back out. Holding it upright in her palm, the brunette relished the sight as she pushed it into Ms Kirkwood's rear over and over, watching it slide back out for her to jam it back inside.

'...that's right, Charlie. They're all part of a healthy lifestyle.'

The second Trevor called they were off the air, Carol turned to Jennifer on the ground behind her. 'Fuck me more Jennifer. I'm so close to cumming again. So close!' Carol was hot and now the camera wasn't on her she was squirming. The stalk of the eggplant was jammed up against the wall, letting the grunting and groaning blonde manipulate it, thrusting her twitching cunt against it, fucking herself on the plant.

Palm pressed firmly against the buttocks of the older woman, the sexy brunette held the thick wonderfully textured vegetable in her clutching bowels. Taking her hand away, the corn cob quickly dropped, falling to the ground. Eyes taking in the gaping, dripping anus above her, an idea struck Jennifer.

'Holly shit! Yes! Fuck me, yes!' Carol yelled out across Kew Gardens as she felt Jennifer's closed fist push against her slack backdoor. Hungrily her orifice swallowed the hand entering her, the knuckles grating wonderfully through her sphincters even as they delivered a delicious new stretch. Hyper sensitive, the ring of muscle slid over the penetrating clenched fist, taking it to the wrist.

'Do it, Jennifer. Fist that ass,' Hugo called as he and Trevor watched the show.

Knowing the older woman was in desperate need to cum, the brunette started a strong pace. Jabbing upwards, she pounded through Carol's rectum, driving through her sphincters and into her bowels. Over and over she fisted Carol Kirkwood's ass, hand flashing in and out of the gorgeous bum, ripples sent across the supple flesh. Jennifer pulled the entire fist out before driving it fully back inside.

With a loud squeal the Scot started to cum. Thick cunt cream flooded out of her snatch, drenching the woman fisting her from below. Body shuddering, muscles spasming Carol gasped through her climax, felt her twat gripping the eggplant filling it, her stretched sphincters trying to hold onto the wonderfully pounding fist. Ringing filled her head again, eyes lost their focus. Rolling off the wall, she pulled the magnificent fist from her bum and collapsed to the ground. Body twitching, mouth drooling Carol gasped as pleasure wracked her body, shivers running along her spine, heat radiating from her skin. Juice continued to leak from her stuffed minge, glazing her thighs. Between her butt cheeks her hole twitched, quivered as it tried to recover from the amazing overstimulation.

8:00 am

With Ms Kirkwood in no shape to introduce the weather at the top of the hour, Trevor claimed technical difficulties, buying time for the beautiful blonde to recover from her massive orgasm.

Finally gathering herself she was able to climb to her feet, a sloppy smile on her face as she reassured the three people around her she was ok.

'Thank you Jennifer. That was a brilliant orgasm. It was wonderful,' she exclaimed, still feeling a few random twitches in between the cheeks of her ass, the slick tunnel of her twat. Giving the sexy brunette a peck on the cheek, she waved the couple goodbye and they sauntered off, satisfied with their adventure with the celebrity presenter. Turning to her producer, she said, 'Trevor, I really need to pee.'

'Quick, over by the pond,' the man said, arousal strong in his voice as he pointed to where he had relocated the camera setup. Trevor noticed his three mates from the rugby club returning and waved them over. Carol didn't notice.

Lifting her surprisingly clean yellow dress the sexy Scot squatted by the pond. Leaning back on one hand she used the other the peel her cunny lips apart, exposing her pee hole. Knees spreading wide she pushed, desperate to piss now. Pushing harder, she felt the eggplant shift inside her, felt the bulbous end pressing against the opening of her stuffed vagina from within. With a sudden sensation of pressure the vegetable plopped out of her, leaving behind a gaping pink hole, slick with the copious amounts of mixed cum from today's new lovers.

Sighing loudly with relief she let her pee go. Knowing the tastes of her watching producer, and still turned on, the celebrity weather woman jetted her wee out. Arcing high into the air, it splashed loudly into the pond. Ha, I've turned into a water fountain, she laughed to herself. Sense of relief growing as she pissed, a strong stream spurted from between her widely spread legs.

'Mm, that's better,' she sighed, looking up at her producer standing over her. It was then she noticed his cock was out and it was hard.

Overcome with the arousal stoked over the past hour, the producer pushed Carol backwards, sprawling her on the grass. Giggling, the Scot pulled her dress out of the way and spread her legs in open invitation. Crawling into the valley between the hot blonde's thighs, the man jammed his prick into her, was rewarded by a welcoming sigh. Too worked up for anything subtle, Trevor slammed into the furnace of Carol's pussy, embedding fully in her.

'That's it, Mr Whitlow. Fuck my pussy, my wet hot slutty pussy,' she said raising her knees around his flanks, opening herself wider for him.

'Yeah, that's it mate. Fuck that nasty bint,' yelled out a voice. The three rugby players had returned in time to watch Carol's golden shower. As they egged on the TV producer they all retrieved their dicks, stroking them back to full mast.