Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light on the wall flashed on.

'Fuck,' the man exclaimed. 'Oh well, no time now. But you can keep your knickers around your knees. You look good like that. Better straighten your dress though.' Instructions given, Mr Hearst moved to the camera, ready to go live again.

As soon as they were clear Carol raised the dress again, uncovering her bare and hungry snatch. Fresh honey dewed her flaps, making her womanhood shine. Squatting down, the young man gently ran the tip of the vibrator along the sexy presenter's twat. She was so wet the toy was soon shiny too, the head lubricated with her own secretions. Sliding it through her labia he sensed her pussy hole and pushed. With just the slightest resistance the end of the toy was swallowed, almost sucked into Carol's snatch.

Gently at first he moved the toy back and forth. Gathering more of the increasingly copious juices to ease the way - not that it was really needed, he saw - he pushed the vibrator ever deeper. Slowly he fucked Ms Kirkwood with the plastic toy, relishing the way it slipped easily into her, then let gravity drag it back out only for him to push inwards again. Each time the toy moved it was accompanied with indecently wet sounds mixed with her sighs.

Eventually he had the majority of the toy imbedded within the presenter. Just the control/battery compartment remained without her cunt, although her hanging pussy flaps were just about wrapped around the top of the section.

'Pull your knickers up,' he instructed, keeping the toy ensconced within her.

A little awkwardly she complied, reaching to her knees for her black pants and sliding them up her legs. Mr Hearst swapped hands holding the vibrator in place as the underwear rose higher. Carol realised what he planned to do and it excited her. She was almost right.

Filling Carol Kirkwood's twat, the vibrator was held in place by her knickers. Using a finger Mr Hearst pressed the toy as deep as it would go, cramming the woman completely. Doing as she was told, the Scot pulled on the black garment, ensuring they were as tight as possible and the toy was secured. The tight burgundy dress was then pulled back down. For the entire world to see, nothing looked amiss, aside from the flush on Carol's cheeks and the strong smell of sex in the small room.

Leaving the vibrator inert, just lodged within his sex slave starlet, the BBC executive spent several blissful minutes groping Carol Kirkwood again, running his hands over her well-endowed chest, her womanly hips and her ever-so-tempting arse. Now more secure in his standing with her, he took his time as he felt her up.

Reaching up under her dress he fumbled around for a moment before managing to activate the vibrator. A steady pulsing buzz began in her gripping quim. He smiled at her, devilishly, and she returned an excited grin. For a couple more minutes he continued to feel her up while the toy now rumbled, teasing and warming her pleasure centres.

As the minutes ticked by his prick had revitalised and tented his trousers. Hm, Carol may have to take care of that later, he thought with a smirk, knowing she was well aware of its restoration as; it rubbed against her legs and hip while he continued his pleasurable fondling.

'Ah there we go,' he said upon noting the light on the wall had lit up. 'Better get into position, Carol.'

With the toy stuffing her, the presenter had to shuffle to the blue screen. Thankfully I'm not wearing high heels. Turning to the camera she was confronted by Mr Hearst. Without a word he reached under her dress again. Her eyes shot wide open when the vibrating immediately intensified, obviously set to maximum. Not only that, but the rotating head was now on. Moving in steady circles, the flesh-like material was rubbing against her inner walls. Strong sensations of pleasure were radiating out from the toy, crashing into her very core. Already hard, her clit now throbbed, ached in fact for release.

Returned to the camera, Neil activated and listened to the control room's voice in his earpiece. Thankfully Carol's microphone wouldn't pick up the muffled buzzing coming from her steamy crotch.

Fingers in the air, he counted down. 3...2...1...

8:48 am

'...with strong...gusts. Excuse me. The driving rain will be quite...intense...'

Presenting the morning's last weather forecast, the lovely Carol Kirkwood seemed a little distracted, but most people didn't notice. Certainly only she and her producer knew the reason.

Standing in front of the live camera trying to maintain a professional visage, she struggled. Under her dress, inside knickers filthy with her sexual honey and the spunk of her boss, a vibrator was hard at work. At the very end of her fanny the buzzing rotating head stirred the cunt cream she'd produced during her orgasms throughout the morning.

'...a strong front moving southwards...'

As she barely managed to speak coherently, her womanhood was in rapturous convulsions as her sexual cream was churned into a thick pungent butter. Carol Kirkwood could feel it running along her sensitive canal, felt it coating her labia, knew a fresh deposit was being made in her ruined knickers.

This has been one hell of a day. I wonder what tomorrow will bring, she thought, smiling into the camera lens.

End of story.