Getting the Job - Carol Vorderman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incoherent as another orgasm crashed through her, Carol moaned and groaned, brunette head thrown back. Like a bitch in heat she thrust her chest into the man's large hands, shoving her pelvis backwards at his rutting body, seating him fully.

'You like that, you fucking slut?' Nathan growled, breathing heavily with his efforts. 'A woman looking like you always wants fucking, don't ya?' A couple of extra forceful thrusts, impacting deep, caused a vulgar eruption of creamy girl gush from the packed snatch, emphasising his point.

'More,' Carol hissed, now lost in a whirlwind of sexual ecstasy as another climax followed on the heels of the last. Dying embers from the climax delivered by Darius had been fanned into a fifth and sixth orgasm. The furious pounding she was now taking had driven the writhing TV star right back to the peaks of heaven and over the edge. Wrapped around the pistoning column savaging her, Carol's cunt was a convulsing steamy mess, constricting its new master, sucking it, drawing it closer to its fall.

TV MILF bucking and writhing in orgasm sent the large stripper over the edge. Squeezing those magnificent tits, pulling them harshly to her ribcage, Nathan pressed his crotch tight to the rounded arse of the gasping Ms Vorderman and filled the ribbed condom. Powerful surges raced along his cock, swelling and spewing boiling spunk into the rubber.

'Yeah you savage bastard, cum! Give it to me!' the shaking star cried out, glaring at the brute over her shoulder. 'I want all of it!'

Strong pulses swelling the dick within threw Carol into climax all the harder. Body juddering and shaking, she screamed her cum, twat drooling copiously around the imbedded prick. The man holding himself tight to her bum, strong hands holding her heavy tits she could feel each tremendous spurt of pent up seed as it was planted.

Nathan savoured the spasms of the mature slut climaxing around his now satisfied member. Damn, that's a fuck to remember, he thought. Once she had caught her breath, the man released his hold on her boobs and slid his slowly wilting self from the now gaping stretched hole. Glancing down he saw his flagging manhood, the condom hanging from the large tip. The contraceptive and his rod were greased with the woman's cum, her crotch and thighs shining with her wetness.

'Marked your territory, ain't ya Ms Vorderman,' he playfully sneered.

Seeing what was being referred to, the contented lady said, 'It deserved it. That was a lot of fun boys. Hmm, a lot of fun.'

***

On the bed Ms Dumas had crept up the body of her client during the retelling. Legs wrapped around Carol's, she was languidly humping her leg, leaving a slick of pussy juice on the smooth tanned skin. Her mouth released the nipple she'd been suckling, pulled fingers from her guest's twat.

'Oh Carol, that's gotten me so hot!'

'So I see,' the mathematician replied as two fingers easily entered the sweltering heat of her agent's tight hole. 'Maybe we should do something about that?'

In a well-rehearsed move the smaller woman climbed aboard the celebrity. Turning into a sixty-nine, the two women quickly got to work, licking and sucking each other, hands roaming over hot flesh. Soon the bedroom was filled with the sounds of lesbian lust.

End of story.