Getting the Job - Carol Vorderman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

'Going to cum. Oh I'm... Ooh I'm cumming,' the sexy presenter on the runway gasped, words masked by the pounding music.

Breath now ragged, Carol Vorderman felt a second orgasm flare. Intense pleasure radiated from her steaming crotch as she watched Katherine Ryan frigging to her being openly thigh-fucked by a guy she didn't even know. Body shuddering, snatch convulsing, girl cream washed into lavender knickers, moans issuing from painted lips. The movements were disguised to all but the observant Katherine as Marcus began to bring the 'dance' on stage to a close. Miraculously he hadn't gone over the edge himself, but it was a close run thing.

Soon the music came to an end, interrupted by the voice of the MC. 'Wow! Ladies, lets thank Carol Vorderman and Marcus for that sensational show!'

Tottering in her suede boots, the television personality clambered down from the stage, followed by rabid applause and whistling from the other women. Her mind was abuzz with the afterglow of her climaxes.

***

On the sofa the presenter looked at her agent, noted the excited twinkle of her eyes, blush warmed cheeks and the twin dots of nipples poking through turquoise silk. During the recounting, Sophie's hand had stolen down to her crotch, fingers running over her tight little twat. Gaze focused on her guest's jegging-clothed crotch it was clear she was imagining what it had looked like to see a black dick there, all but fucking her in public.

Perhaps we could arrange for her to catch a private show? Maybe with one of Sophie's male clients, or one of my 'special friends', Carol thought. 'It was so exhilarating being up on that stage, being so nasty in front of all those women,' Carol said.

'I can't believe you did that!' squealed Sophie. 'I'd never be able to be so shameless,' she playfully added.

'It was so arousing,' Carol said. 'You'd have loved it.'

Leaning closer she placed a hand on the smaller woman's knee, gave a devilish grin. The hand moved higher, fingers brushing over smooth skin. As the hand closed on its destination, Sophie stopped masturbating. Opening her robe the executive showed her guest two perfectly proportioned breasts, two hard nipples pointing upwards and a moist and trimmed cunny.

'Yes,' Sophie sighed as a long finger that wasn't hers slid past her labia. 'Mm,' she murmured as it proceeded fully inside and began to move about, exploring. Slowly twisting and twirling it massaged the slick walls of the tight passage.

Pulling the finger out Ms Vorderman held it up to the light. Feminine wetness shone on the single digit. 'I was almost as wet as you are,' she giggled at the agent before sliding the finger into her mouth, sucking the warm nectar, sounding an appreciative moan.

Dumas's eyes moved from her client's luscious lips puckered around the finger to the twin studs of her nipples. They were hard, poking against the red stretch top hugging the large breasts. Sophie reached out, pinching one of the teats, the action eliciting an appreciative murmur. Pinching its twin, she gave a playful twist.

Moving forward the celebrity cupped her agent's naked titties. Closing her mouth over one of the inviting paps, she suckled like a starving baby. Sophie's expression was one of bliss, soft moans issuing from parted lips. Mouth swapping nipples, Carol's hand slid back into the host's inviting crotch. Two fingers passing between slick lips, they were welcomed by the sucking embrace of the needy twat.

'And that was just the beginning of the hen night,' said the broadcaster, mouth pulling from a pert breast with a loud pop.

Reclining back on the sofa, she waved Sophie over. Happily the younger woman lay atop her guest, pressing her naked boobs to Carol's covered tits. Their lips came together, tongues eagerly twisting around one another, sliding into the other's mouth, dancing wetly. The sound of two women kissing filled the living room.

Breaking the kiss, the talent agent turned and snuggled against the busty ITV star, feeling the full bust against her shoulders. With Sophie settled, Ms Vorderman cupped one her host's boobs while the other snaked down to Sophie's crotch. Two fingers slowly masturbated the executive, gliding over her clit, circling the tiny bud before moving further down to brush the dripping slit.

'Tell me what else you did,' said Sophie, voice turning husky as the fingers worked their magic, moving slowly in and out of her hungry twat.

***

Climbing from the stage, Carol didn't re-take her seat, instead deciding to go to the ladies room. She needed to check her knickers; the sodden gusset was damn near glued to her overheated vagina, full of feminine cream from her orgasms. Crossing the packed room she was distinctly aware of her sex throbbing, clitoris pulsing. I need a fuck, the cougar thought with an aching need to be filled.

Moving between the party goers she was the recipient of several winks and smirks, all of them thinking the same thing; Carol's going for a lady wank. You're not wrong ladies, she thought, opening the door to the theatre and stepped through. However, someone was waiting there.

Katherine Ryan wore a great big grin, red-painted lips bright against fair skin. An appraising once-over revealed to the blonde comedian the flushed cheeks, hard nipples and rapid rise and fall of Carol's full cleavage. With a smirk she stepped close.

'Sticky knickers?' she asked, grin widening.

Not awaiting a response, Katherine's hand casually slid under Carol's dress. Fingers pressing into the woman's underwear, she caressed the silk and the sex within. It was steamy, sodden with girl cum. Increasing the pressure, she probed Ms Vorderman's covered snatch, the cleft dividing the swollen pudenda, stiff little nub at the top. The woman's privates throbbed under her touch.

Stepping even closer to the English presenter, the Canadian provocatively squashed their large breasts together, forcing their respective cleavage to swell at the necklines of their dresses; one short and yellow, one long and bright pink. Her breath was warm against Carol's flushed cheeks.

'These are a pair of very sticky knickers. Tell me Carol, did you cum on the stage in there? Did you? Did you have a nice gooey orgasm right in front of everyone?'

Breathing raggedly, the Brit could only nod in the affirmative. Unconsciously her pelvis twitched, pushing back at the groping fingers.

Withdrawing her hand, the sexy comedian displayed her fingers. The tips were shiny with an abundance of fanny butter. 'I think you did. Let's take a closer look, shall we?'

Squatting down in the empty hallway, Ms Ryan pushed up the yellow dress, fully revealing a pair of panties, gusset darkened with female arousal and release. Taking a good lingering look she took in the sight of wet silk clinging to Ms Vorderman's sex, the flaps, slit and clitoris readily discernable. Heat wafted from the stifling crotch, the scent of it filling her nostrils. And marring the flesh of inner thigh were the streaks of pre-cum left behind by the excited stripper.

Carol stiffened at the touch of Katherine's tongue on her legs, lapping up the drying pre-spunk the black man had dribbled there. She groaned with want as the tongue tip traced the individual trails, cleaning the salty remains.

Changing to wide swipes of her tongue, the blonde happily licked Carol's pins, face barely an inch from the older star's cunt. She could smell it, could see it...wanted it. Slipping fingers under the panties she pulled them aside exposing Carol Vorderman's waxed muff, labia glossy with female nectar.

'Stunning,' Katherine said before pressing her face into the sexy mathematician's crotch to eat her out.

Knowing what the beautiful Canadian intended, and what she herself wanted, the Brit broadcaster spread her feet, opening up her crotch. Hands on the blonde's head, she whined deeply at the sensation of a talented and seemingly well practiced tongue and mouth licking and sucking at her sex.

'Ooh Katherine, eat me. Lick me. Suck me,' Vorderman moaned, head back, eyes closed as she concentrated on the wonderful lesbian touch.

Happy to oblige Katherine did as asked. Face pushed hard into the erotic smelling quim, her mouth was everywhere: lips sucking fanny flaps, suckling the stiff little bud, tongue digging beneath the clit hood, running up and down the buttery cleft and delving into the convulsing hole of the other woman's vagina. The sharp yet sweet taste of Ms Vorderman's cum coated Katherine's exploring tongue, bedazzling her taste buds.

Unseen by the two hot celebrities, Marcus the stripper was watching from down the hallway. Seeking out the curvy brunette he was delighted to find the pair indulging in some same-sex action. Dressed in nothing but a white towel, his prick strained as he watched, long and stiff. Enjoying the show, he squeezed himself pleasurably with both hands.

For several minutes the two women remained in the hallway, Katherine Ryan now kneeling, pretty face between the legs of the standing Carol Vorderman. The sounds of noisy slurping and suckling filled the corridor, soft sighs, deep moans, hissing 'yeses'.

Hands ran up the back of the brunette's legs, fondling the firm round ass. Gripping the blonde head tightly, Vorderman humped her face, directing the tireless mouth to her achingly stiff clit, silently demanding to be brought off. Fingers groping the mature backside, Ryan complied as her lips locked around the vibrating bean, tongue lashing the oh-so-sensitive tip.

'Oh...I... Cumming! Yes! You're making me...making me cum,' Carol cried out. Gasping, pelvis quivering with cascading waves of sexual bliss, she rode Katherine's face, surfed the third climax of the night. Womanhood convulsing she exploded, awash with rich honey. Ryan moved quickly, tongue shoved into the twitching hole, into the juicy flood. Mouth suctioning, she drank the girl cum enthusiastically.

Climax receding in a series of weakening judders, Carol's hands released the blonde. Supported by the wall, she gasped, catching her breath. Looking up was the smiling countenance of her latest lover, beautiful features smeared by syrupy nectar. Lascivious smile on her shining mouth, the Canadian's tongue ran over her plump lips, collecting the remains of the Brit's cum.

'Very tasty,' said the stand-up, pulling the lavender knickers back into place, tugged the mini dress back down. Climbing to her feet she gently touched Carol's face. Kissing passionately, their tongues slid between their mouths, coiling and twisting, sharing the spicy taste of feminine ambrosia.

'That's better. Now you've got a polished clam,' Ryan said with a twinkle. 'You know, I'm glad it's not all for show,' she added, eyeing the brunette's curvy figure. A soft kiss on the mouth and the sultry blonde returned to the hen party, leaving the satisfied Vorderman standing there in the corridor.

***

'Oh my god, that sounds so hot!' Ms Dumas exclaimed, wriggling excitedly on the sofa as her guest diddled her. 'I wish I'd been there to see it all.'

'It did come as something of a surprise, but a very pleasant one,' Carol replied. 'But that wasn't the end of the night,' she added, eyes shining with reminiscence.

'There's more?' Sophie gasped, turning to look at her client.

'Well, I did say it was a lot of fun, didn't I? Want to hear the rest of what happened that night?'

Standing from the sofa, the talent agent shrugged off her short silk robe. 'Let's go to the bedroom.' Hand-in-hand the pair walked to the boudoir, the executive eyeing her client's shapely backside. The award-winning bum sashayed seductively.

So sexy, Ms Dumas thought.

Entering the bedroom, the famed presenter turned, stood by the large bed, eyebrow raised, smirking an open invitation. Taking a moment to admire the view, Sophie's eyes roved over her guest's utterly feminine form; from smiling face framed by glossy hair, twinkling eyes and inviting mouth down to the twin orbs of the full chest, red stretch top doing nothing to hide their supreme shape, nipples stiff and obvious through the clothing and the trim figure widening into womanly hips then down the shapely long legs.

Bosom jiggling from the movement, the television star kicked off her ankle boots. Now closer in height the two women kissed again. Heads turning, their mouths met soft lips on soft lips. Arms wrapping around, caressing, the kiss became a snog, urgent and hungry. Tongues moved, crossed, slithering into opposing mouths, rolling and undulating. Throaty moans and fondling movements as the women continued to snog, bodies pressed tightly, one naked, one clothed.

Mouths parting, the kiss broke. Grabbing the hem of her guest's stretch top, the executive raised the garment, revealing the toned flesh of a well maintained torso. Lifting higher and two voluptuous breasts unencumbered by a bra appeared, dark nipples tense with arousal. A little help and she pulled the top off, discarding it on the bedroom floor to leave Carol topless.

Unwilling to deny herself the mousy lady cupped the twin bust, warm, smooth and heavy. With a moan she pressed her mouth against the first, sucking the tit, mouthing it until her closing lips latched around the stiff pap. Over and over she repeated the action, feasting, nursing. Teeth protected by lips she nipped the hard teat, was rewarded by a deep groan of satisfaction from the celebrity presenter holding her by the hips, fingertips lightly caressing her pert arse. Moving to the second perfect breast Sophie fed herself once more.

Letting the nipple from her mouth Dumas gave her guest another kiss, soft and gentle. But she wanted more. Falling to her knees she knelt on the plush carpet, face level with Ms Vorderman's crotch. Through the tight black jeggings she couldn't mistake the sight of a deep camel toe, the cloth drawn in by an excited quim, a noticeable wet spot staining them.

Thumbs tucking under the faux jeans, they were pushed down long legs with an alluring rasp. In such close proximity Sophie could smell her client's arousal as the vagina was set free. Eyes glued to the smoothly waxed clam, she finished removing the jeggings, Carol kicking them aside. Peering at the naked crotch she envisioned what it must have looked like to see a black cock there, filling that thigh gap, thrusting through it. Then she imagined seeing Katherine Ryan in her place, licking the honey pot.

Well, Katherine is represented by SF Talent, the agent thought. Perhaps I can arrange a meeting with her. Maybe the three of us could get together some time.

Standing over her host, Carol could see the glazed look as the younger woman stared into her crotch, could guess what she was thinking. That could be a fun lessie threesome.

From her kneeling position, Sophie looked up. 'Tell me the rest. Please.'

Climbing onto the large bed the two women lay down. Lightly touching, their hands caressed each other. Fingers gliding over supple flesh, thighs, buttocks, following the contours of their bodies, moved to breasts, tracing their feminine shapes, tweaking nipples playfully.

It always made Ms Vorderman feel special, feel sexy and desirable when her current lover, whoever that maybe at the time, appreciated her body, touching it, caressing it, looking and tasting. It was a body she had spent considerable time and money to gain, something she adored showing off to her 'special friends'.

Lying on her side, head propped in her hand, Carol raised a knee, foot flat on the bed, crotch opening wide: a silent demand. Happy to acquiesce, the agent slid two fingers into the sticky hole. Using a crooking motion the twin digits teased the responsive textured lining, were surrounded by enticing moist warmth.

As she was slowly, lovingly finger-fucked, Carol Vorderman continued her story.

***

'Would you like a private dance, Ms Vorderman?' Marcus asked the stacked brunette, finally making his presence in the hallway known.

Still hot and horny she wasn't embarrassed that she'd been caught with Katherine Ryan eating her out. If anything it excited her even more. Looking at the black guy wrapped in a white towel she couldn't fail to notice the large bulge in front. As she watched, he hefted his prick through the cloth, a not-so-subtle suggestion of what was actually being offered.

'Definitely,' she replied, voice husky with sexual desire.

Following the stripper toward a private lounge, watching the motion of his rolling buttocks, she was very conscious of the underwear clinging to her quim. With every step Ms Vorderman could feel how engorged her vulva really was. It left an empty sensation within, the need to be filled had returned. State of arousal building, so too did the stream of lubricating fluids dribbling into her lavender panties.

Passing through a beaded curtain they entered a small private room. Tucked away from the entrance, a padded bench lined one wall where Carol took a seat. In the middle of the room was a sturdy looking pole which Marcus moved towards. Music suddenly playing, the performer started to dance. Using the pole as a prop he teased and titillated his one-woman audience, showing off his physique.

Perched on the edge of the bench, the preying cougar watched the dark-skinned male sway and swing. Trying to watch his muscles and movements, her focus kept shifting to the manly bulge bouncing with weight beneath the towel. She licked her lips. Thighs flexing and squeezing, bum wriggling, the mathematician couldn't add two and two together right then. Mind overtaken with the naughtiest thoughts of what she wanted to do with Marcus, sexual heat had her at a boiling point. Heart pounding and pulse quickening, a loud rushing in her ears overwhelmed the raunchy music.

Enjoying the effect he was having on the buxom TV star, Marcus recognised the lust-filled expression all over her features, the way her fit body squirmed on the bench. She needs it, he thought. And I'm only too happy to provide it.

Looming over the seated woman he dropped the towel, presenting his cock for her delectation. From his standpoint he had a fantastic view of her bountiful cleavage, watched their rise and fall with each hurrying breath. Wench. Lower, he spied long legs, tanned thighs from sexy suede boots to short yellow dress. Noting the lean muscles flexing as they squeezed, he thought, Horny one, eh? A leering grin split his face.

'Go ahead, Ms Vorderman. In here you can really touch me...if you want to,' Marcus said. And I know you want to.

Carol immediately took hold of the erect member. Wrapping long fingers around its dark girth she gave a couple of eager tugs, drawing the stripper closer. Having clocked Marcus staring at her cleavage she leant forward, giant tits surging together. Smiling at an appreciative groan, the broadcaster slowly wanked the stiff dick. Hand gliding up and down the shaft, the white skin appeared to almost glow on the brown trunk. Swaying ball sack catching her attention, her free hand cupped it, felt the hot sweaty flesh, and gently rolled the two orbs. The guy's prong twitched and pulsed in the tugging grip.

'That's nice,' said Marcus enjoying the handjob and ogling the cleavage jiggling with each stroke.

Holding up the black log to inspect it, the tip was wet with fresh pre-cum, a pearly bead brought on by the continued stroking. The texture of the shaft was surprisingly silky with a smooth outside and the harder core beneath. As always when taking a black lover the presenter was fascinated with her fair skinned fingers working the darker flesh. She also savoured the strong throbbing evidencing her partner's approval of her touch.

Ms Vorderman was very turned-on. As she wanked the stripper off her hips were gyrating on the padded bench. Cunny thrumming in time with a racing pulse, it was bubbling over with natural lubricant, filling an already drenched gusset. Stiff nipples pressed into the cups of a lavender bra, areola tight, her cleavage was an erotic tide waxing-and-waning with each panting breath.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers