Getting the Job - Carol Vorderman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stomach filled with butterflies, Carol gasped when the stripper abruptly dropped into a crouch. With hands on her knees Marcus spread the MILFs legs. Offering no resistance she let him splay her open, exposing underwear saturated in arousal. Both of them could smell the femininity. Quivering with anticipation she let the dancer run his hands over her thighs, fingers brushing and caressing the tanned limbs. With every successive stroke the strong hands closed in on their intended destination.

Getting closer his rippling torso grazed Carol's knees, then her thighs, legs forced further apart. Chiselled chest pressing against her bust, Marcus gently squished the magnificent boobs, savouring the contact. Face-to-face their lips almost touched. Almost crawling over the club guest, male body slid across female form until a dripping cockhead hovered over lavender gusset.

'Oh!' Carol gulped as the erotic entertainer's hips suddenly jerked forward, rigid dick humping against covered cunt. A trickle of female honey added to the soggy mess of her underwear.

Rising up, Marcus planted a foot on the bench next to the client, schlong shamelessly offered up. So close to the lipstick painted mouth, hot breath wreathed the crown. Clearly straining with excitement, another bead of pre-cum rolled from the tip. Marcus was incredibly turned on by the mature Ms Vorderman, their antics on stage and witnessing the activity with Katherine Ryan.

Eyes blazing as she stared at the male member, Carol said, 'I want to suck it. I have to suck it.'

Head darting forward Carol Vorderman swiped her tongue over the exotic performer's helmet, collecting the salty drop to sample its flavour. Like a cat preening itself, the TV presenter lapped at the underside of the turgid knob. Tongue tip probing the sensitive ridge made the rod quiver, the man inhaling with pleasure.

Pursed lips planted delicate kisses all over the long shaft, all the way to the heavy balls. Carol sniffed the musky sweaty scent of the sack. Oh that marvellous smell. Love it. Nostrils filled with the enticing aroma, she licked the balls, playing with the flexile pouch. Finding a testicle she delicately probed at it before she tossed it playfully with her tongue then treated its brother to the same impish treatment. Hand working the bronze-coloured length, she kissed and licked her way back to the crown.

Carol Vorderman opened her mouth wide and engulfed the stranger's prick. Sliding through full painted lips the bloated head ran over a caressing tongue. Cheeks hollowing she started to suck, drawing out the manly taste. Gripping the upraised leg in one hand, the celebrity's head slowly bobbed up and down. Mouth wrapped around the brown girth, sucking the head and taking inches. Shuttling back and forth the other hand jerked the almost excessive stalk, wanking the young lad into her watering mouth.

'How's that feel?' she asked, briefly pulling away. 'Do you like that? Do you like having me suck your cock?' Before he could reply Carol sucked him back in. Hand and mouth working together, lips locked around the shaft and tongue swirling, the brunette voraciously blew the adult entertainer.

'Oh god, Ms Vorderman. That feels... Christ, that feels good,' the dancer moaned.

Driving forward the dick found the entrance to Carol's throat. Without pause the woman's throat opened up, allowing the hard tip and shaft to pass through. Boobs pressed to her legs, the cougar leaned further forward, sinking the man down her hungry gullet. Fingers free from the disappearing trunk, they grabbed the flexing cheeks of the stripper's buttocks, aggressively pulling him forward, forcing the last two inches between her lips.

There's nothing quite like deepthroating, she thought, able to feel the thick helmet passing down her throat, the shaft filling the constricting passage.

Nose pressed to the man's rock hard torso, dick lodged down her talented throat, Carol Vorderman eagerly deepthroated the young stripper. Moaning caused her larynx to vibrate. Swallowing set off a wave of contractions, kneading the dark pole. Letting the dick from her gullet, she captured just the knob behind her lips, treated it to a powerful sustained sucking. Then yanking on his muscular ass she forced him back down her throat, burying her face against his waxed and oiled torso again.

'Ms Vorderman! I'm going to...'

Without further warning, Carol felt the cock nestled down her gullet pulsing urgently. Waves traversed along the shaft, over her tongue, and down her throat as gobs of scalding spunk shot directly into her stomach. Gulping quickly, the sensation adding to Marcus's experience, she drank down the jizz as more spat from the young man's prick. There's so much of it, she thought, happily gulping it all. So much!

Standing over her, the striptease growled with the release of pent up pleasure, the sight and sensation of the TV star drinking his cum, prick crammed down her amazing throat. When the hen party had first walked in the door, he'd immediately spotted the famed presenter. Hard for most of the night, fantasies clouded his mind as he coveted her stacked bust and that amazing arse. And here I am sperming down her throat.

'Yes, drink it all. Drink it all,' the nude black man demanded, hands wrapped up in Vorderman's luscious brown hair, keeping her in place as more seed was dumped into her stomach.

Carol's clitoris was radiating a series of static-laced tingles, the sensation passing through her pelvis, along her thighs, throughout her body, skin prickling, nipples buzzing as she surfed the waves of another sticky orgasm. A deepthroat lover, she always got off having a prick pulsing down her throat, shooting gobs of spunk for her to eat.

Loud gulping sounded as the face off the television devoured the last dregs of ropey sperm. Pulling back slowly, the slimy cock slithered from her greedy oesophagus. Trailing a salty streak over the coiling tongue, the head finally came free. The talented brunette planted a last kiss on the tip as it came passed from her pursed mouth.

'Oh, thank you Ms Vorderman. That was just...fucking fantastic,' Marcus enthused.

'You're welcome,' the brunette replied, features aglow with satisfaction.

Leaving the stripper to gather himself, Carol exited the private room, feeling the last aftereffects of her third culmination. Before re-joining the party she diverted to the ladies room to try and sort out her ruined underwear and gave her muggy crotch a wipe. She was disappointed the young man hadn't lasted longer because what she really needed was a good hard fuck. But hey...

***

On the bed Sophie suddenly kissed her guest. Aggressively pushing her tongue into the woman's mouth, it slid around the orifice, over its counterpart, her teeth, probing every surface it could reach. It was like Sophie was searching for any trace of the stripper's spunk.

Rolling on top of the ITV presenter, the talent agent pressed her ample chest against Carol's far larger bust. The kiss continued, getting hotter now with two active tongues, slipping and sliding between their mouths. Fingers shiny with pussy juice, Sophie tenderly brushed Carol's face. Carol grabbed her representative's ass, fingers squeezing.

'I want to eat you,' the younger fem said in a husky voice.

Too excited for anything else, Ms Dumas quickly moved between Carol's parting legs, pressing them wider. Directly in front of her was the most beautiful pussy; smooth pudenda, outer lips swollen with arousal, the inner labia slick with viscous honey. The opening of the vagina gaped a little from the earlier masturbation. A little higher was the tiny hole of the urethra and above the bud of Carol's clitoris, peeking from its fleshy hood, stiff and waiting.

'Delicious,' the executive said before opening her mouth and latching onto the juicy slot.

'Mm, yes. Yes, that's it Sophie. Lick me, suck me. Eat me and I'll tell you the rest.' A muffled sound of agreement came from her crotch.

***

Having discarding her bedraggled knickers in the ladies room, Ms Vorderman returned to the hen party. Sitting there, watching the parade of hard-bodied dancers striping off their clothes, flashing muscles and waving hard dicks at the lusting women, she was feeling horny again. On stage the bride was sitting in a chair, a different stripper cavorting in front of her, his prick held in her small hand, shuttling up and down as she tossed him off to the howling delight of the baying crowd.

I could do with a proper dicking right about now, the British star thought, eyes tracking the dong the bride was playing with.

'Excuse me, Ms Vorderman?' a deep accented voice said over her shoulder. Turning, Carol couldn't help a wide grin appearing on her full lips.

Two adonis, one smooth and black, one burly and white, both exuding self-confidence and wearing nothing more than revealing shorts, approached her. Darius and Nathan introduced themselves although Carol recognised them from their performances on stage earlier in the evening.

'We're teammates of Marcus. We believe he gave you a...private dance. A rather speedy dance from what we hear,' Darius said in an African accent, his smile bright and sharp against skin the colour of rich black coffee.

'We hope to offer you a more "full feeling" experience,' Nathan the troupe leader added. Carol picked up on his wording. A spasm of excitement between her legs indicated her bare pussy understood as well.

Eager to finally get fucked she jumped up from her chair. Determined to get a cock in her as soon as possible she led the way from the dance hall, down the corridor and back to the private lounge. About to step through the beaded curtain she realised the room was already occupied.

Slouched on the padded bench was one of the club's other dancers, a woman in a very familiar bright pink dress kneeling on the floor. Naked, the Italian gigolo had a hand on the blonde head bobbing on his stiff veiny schlong. Eyes closed, he was obviously enjoying a particularly aggressive blowjob. As if sensing the intrusion, the blonde turned to see who was there. Katherine Ryan grinned at Ms Vorderman.

Holding the cock coated with her saliva, the Canadian said, 'These boys sure know how to entertain, don't they?' Throwing a wink at the other woman, she engulfed the Italian's cock again, its passage back down her throat obvious as her neck bulged around it.

Tempted to watch but not to share, the curvy MILF moved away. More determined than ever to take some dick she grabbed Darius's hand and led him and Nathan to the ladies room. Not concerned if anyone else was present she dragged the onyx-skinned striptease to the end cubicle. Almost kicking the door open she ushered him into the small booth. The door banged shut behind them, leaving a grinning Nathan to look over the top awaiting his turn.

Grabbing the tight shorts in front of her she yanked them down, revealing an immensely sized cock. It was everything she wanted: thick, massive, roped with bulging veins, the circumcised head a lighter shade but looking rock hard. It bounced as the stripper kicked off his shorts, bobbing under its considerable weight. She watched avidly as a condom was rolled over the helmet, down the stem. There wasn't enough of the rubber to cover the entire thing, just the top half.

I want it. I have to have it.

Two hands on his chest, the randy woman pushed Darius backwards, forcing him to sit on the toilet, his too tempting dick standing upright despite its mass. Carol impatiently hiked her short yellow dress up and straddled him. Grabbing the black column by the base the mature celebrity held it steady, moving her naked and hungry cunt to it. Feeling the crown at her entrance she pressed down, splitting her sticky flaps and guiding the head into her itchy hungry hole. With just the tip stretching her out she groaned with relief, knowing a massive cock was about to satisfy her. Adjusting her stance Carol Vorderman sat down on the big black cock, groaning satisfaction loudly as she sunk further, taking it deeper.

'Oh fuck, you're so big,' the busty star cried out, wincing as she slid down another couple inches.

So thick, it was almost painful as it started to fill her, twat stretching to accommodate the welcome intrusion. She could feel the solid knob forging its path up through her sex, the girthy shaft following it in. Abundant feminine lubricant eased its passage, ensuring an overwhelming sensation of accomplishment when it finally hit the neck of her womb.

'Ooh, that's what I needed,' Carol growled, holding still, letting her lady adjust. 'Oh Christ,' she exclaimed, looking down to see a hands span of dick protruding from her crotch. The big black cock was too much for her to take it all.

But I'm certainly going to try, she thought.

Slowly, very slowly, she moved back up the length, felt that firm cockhead easing back through her silky suction grip. Looking down, the end of the condom re-appeared, and Carol realised how much she still held sheathed. Crashing down she tried to bury the length inside, felt her inner walls struggle to take the sudden violation as they were forced to accept another inch. Groaning at the impact against her cervix, the woman rose and fell again. Booted feet planted on the concrete floor of the toilet cubicle, Carol Vorderman started to fuck the fleshy obsidian statue.

'Fuck. Oh fuck yes,' she hissed, cheeks flushed, eyes glazing over, hands on broad black shoulders.

'Man, she's tight,' Darius called to his watching teammate.

'They're all tight around that thing,' Nathan laughed.

A veteran of hundreds of hen parties, the dark entertainer was used to getting laid by the horny slags that came seeking a good hard shag. Brides were his favourite screw, throwing them one last banging before their wedding day. But on those occasions when a gang of celebrities came by... This particular star was proving to be a very enjoyable fuck. Vorderman's cunt was an intensely pleasurable cock pocket, stretched as it was around his prick.

And she looks so horny bucking on this bull, he thought.

Darius wanted to get at her tits but the woman was riding him hard and fast, sliding up his shaft before dropping, unerringly impaling herself. And again, this time accompanied by a squelch as cunny cream expelled from the restricted fuck hole.

'Yeah, Ms Vorderman. Fuck my cock. Fuck my big black cock!'

Grunting and groaning she did exactly that. Hands on the wide ebony shoulders, long shapely pins straining, she rode the big black bull. Driving her starving snatch up and down, she took the length over and over again. Sloppy wet sounds filled the cubicle as she creamed, viscous fluid frothy as it churned between the rutting couple. Running in thick rivulets the white froth coated the condom, re-coloured the sable rod.

Watching from outside the toilet stall, Nathan stroked an equally impressive dick, awaiting his turn on the randy slut. From his vantage point her could see Ms Vorderman's glorious arse, twin cheeks flexing as she rode his mate hard. With every impact a ripple rushed through the bountiful cheeks before they tightened for the next rise and fall.

Fuck, I can't wait to get a piece of that, the burly stripper thought.

'You're next,' the writhing celebrity called, glancing over a shoulder, as if she had heard his thoughts.

Big black hands grabbed the fair-skinned backside. A sharp contrast in colour, Darius helped the cougar to fuck harder, to go faster. Their moans joined, filling the ladies room. No one cared about getting caught. Contracting the muscles in his large thighs, forcing his pole to stand even taller he watched as the final inch entered the woman, crammed in by her energetic almost feral fucking.

'Oh, Christ. Feels so fucking good,' Darius said. Grabbing her tits, he groped the large chest through the woman's clothes, thumbs pressing against the evident nipples hidden beneath. 'Fucking love these tits!'

'Fuck me, you bastard. Give me it all. Ooh, fucking love this,' the bouncing, panting brunette yelled.

Carol Vorderman in a strip club toilet wearing a yellow mini dress hiked to the waist and long black boots. No knickers, riding a large muscular man, dark as midnight. Gushes of thick girly cream forced from her overly stretched hole, running down the overly thick shaft as she starts to cum. Head thrown back, shrieking with bliss. Faster she moves, hungry cunt slamming down, amazing figure skewering itself, drawing out her fourth orgasm, letting it course through her as the pair vigorously fuck each other.

'Cumming! Oh fuck, that black cock is making me cum so hard!' Legs struggling now, the celebrity slut let her body drop one last time, sheathing the weapon. Stretched around the male pillar, her lady rippled its length, convulsed around its girth, wildly caressing the shaft and head. Sat fully impaled, Carol's hips rocked, rotated and humped, stirring herself around it. Keeping the black dick jammed to her cervix, the pain spiced the pleasure.

'I...oh...I'm gonna cum, baby. Gonna fill you up,' Darius cried out, teeth gritted, about to spend himself.

With a surge of strength Vorderman straightened her legs, groaning with the sensation of the cock withdrawing from her, almost pulling her insides out. Yanking the rubber off and dropping it to the floor, Carol took the straining rod into her mouth, lips locking behind the rim of the helmet. Sucking voraciously, both hands feverishly working the shaft greased with her girl cum, she gobbled him down. A gush of hot warm spunk jetted into her mouth, splashed off her palate. Pumping the cock she milked it for everything she could, savouring the rich salty flavour as more spurted into her ravenous mouth. She swallowed the lot, gulping loudly, obscenely.

Delicious, delicious, Carol Vorderman thought as she ate some stranger's sperm in a toilet cubicle. Licking the crown she cleaned the manhood, collecting the last of his spend. Letting the now wilting cock slap against the dark skinned body she straightened up. Giving an appreciative smile she readjusted her dress, pulling it back over her sexy arse. Tongue running around her mouth, she captured an errant drop of jizz.

Following the departing entertainer, she stepped out of the lavatory. Almost immediately she was pushed back into the convenience by the second gigolo. The look in Nathan's eyes promised this wouldn't be a long fuck, but it would be hard one.

This is going to be fun. Turning, Carol bent over the toilet, hands on the cistern, feet spreading and braced herself.

Jerking the yellow dress back up, Nathan uncovered her big round bum. Another large cock pressed to the slick pussy hole. Greased with the abundant feminine cream, the tip pushed into her, leading the way for his thick veiny stem, covered by a ribbed condom. Automatically clamping around the second invader, Carol gladly suffered the achingly wonderful stroking of her sensitive membranes, sparking the birth of a fresh wave of rapture.

'Ah Christ that feels good, honey,' Nathan said. The former Countdown star moaned her accord.

Strong hands gripping womanly hips, the stripper shoved himself harshly into the succulent embrace, hitting home. Then the fucking started. Pumping hard and fast, he brutally rutted the helpless but willing doe, chiselled male form battering the smaller female. Worked up by watching the beautiful woman fucking his dark mate, Nathan was now only interested in getting himself off, the celebrity offering a hole for him to take and use.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!' the slutty bitch cried out, relishing the animalistic banging.

Just like his partner he wanted her tits but he wanted them out. Reaching beneath he grabbed the front of the tiny dress. Fingers hooking under the neckline, he forcefully yanked at the garment and bra, spilling the rounded beauties into his waiting grasp. Nathan squeezed and groped the mammaries, humped his achingly stiff prick up the voraciously sucking cunt of Carol Vorderman.