Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Oliver, I agree."

"Marvellous!" he exclaimed, holding out his hand. "My word is my bond, so if you hold up your end of the bargain I will guarantee my end."

With a nervous giggle, Holly took Oliver's hand and shook, sealing the deal.

"So, er, how do you want to do this?" she asked.

Oliver quickly moved over to a mat-covered area in the back of the room and lay down. Holly could see the bulge of his erection but he made no move to get it out. But she could see the hunger in his eyes and it stirred something in her own loins. She had always enjoyed the forbidden, and any way you cut it, this situation was 'dirty' and 'nasty'. God, she felt her previous arousal quickly returning. The thought of actually doing this was making her horny again. She loved the thought of the taboo.

"Stand above my head Holly, let me look," Oliver said.

Taking her shoes off and stepping onto the mat, Holly Willoughby stood over the photographer, her feet either said of his head giving him an uninterrupted view straight up between her thighs and to her crotch and the deep camel toe nestled there. This felt weird to her, but it was also exciting. And looking down and seeing the hunger in Oliver's eyes was exciting.

Oliver was just staring at her crotch, his eyes tracing all the shapes, curves and bulges he could see. The leggings were so tight that they left nothing to the imagination. He could see the slit between Holly's outer lips, the bulge of her public mound. The camel toe was also wet, not just damp, but wet! There was a definite dark patch between the lips. The camel toe itself disappeared under Holly and into her bum crack. He could make out the stitching of the blonde's thong, and couldn't help thinking about what the gusset of them would look like once he had them in his hands. God, such a beautiful sight!

Holly's breathing was getting heavier, matching the man under her. She was finding this so erotic! Then she felt Oliver's hands on her legs, just above her knees. The fingers kneaded the back of her thighs as they worked their way higher. The whisper sounds of his hands on the leggings joined the sounds of their heavy breathing. Before the hands touched her bum, they came back down then started working up the outside of her thighs, feeling the toned legs, before reaching up to her hips. Then back down before making the journey upwards again, this time along the front of her legs, thumbs pressing on her inner thighs.

Holly's pulse was rising, chest heaving, breasts rising and falling as her arousal quickly escalated. The hands travelled upwards, the thumbs getting closer to her crotch. She could feel just how wet she was, feel the cream leaking out from her pussy again, through her thong and into her leggings. She could smell herself this time, smell her own scent, her own arousal. But before the thumbs touched her pussy Oliver took them away.

"Turn around, please," he said.

Wanting to be touched on her rear, Holly quickly turned around. Looking down she could see Oliver's cock bulge again, but this time there was clearly a wet spot at the top. Apparently he was very aroused himself.

His hands returned, running up the back of her thighs again but this time they didn't' stop until they reached Holly's bum. The surprisingly strong fingers gently squeezed her cheeks before running over the tight globes of her bum, feeling the tight flesh. As the hands pushed against her, Holly pushed back, hungry for more contact, wanting to be touched. And the fingers continued to touch, to feel her up all over her big beautiful bum. Then the hands fell away again.

"Turn around and squat for me Holly," Oliver said, his voice husky with his arousal and excitement.

Surprised with how excited she was with just the touching, Holly wanted more! Having changed position, as she began her squat she felt Oliver's hands on her bum again, controlling how quickly she lowered herself. She spread her knees out as the squat deepened, feeling her leggings pull out of her pussy slit a bit, feeling the glue of her juices pulling her pussy open inside her thong, She could swear she felt her cream flowing out of her and into her underwear. Her scent was getting stronger as she got lower. By the fiery look of lust on Oliver's face he could smell her as well.

Oliver used his hands to stop Holly before she was actually sitting on his face. Before she could say anything, the older photographer raised his head and firmly pushed his face against the wet leggings above him. Holly could feel him smelling her, could feel his nose pressed into her slit, the top pressing against her clitoris. His breath was hot on her, felt through her clothes. His hands squeezed her arse. His face moved in small circles, smelling her crotch, her pussy, her inner thighs, the join between thigh and crotch, everywhere.

His hands guided Holly to move forwards a little so he could smell more. First she felt his hot breath at the bottom of her pussy, then moving over her perineum. When she felt the heat of his heavy breathing on her anus, Holly came! It was so sudden. She groaned loudly, barely able to stay up even with Oliver supporting her. She felt her pussy gush.

Oliver moved Holly back a bit then let her sit fully on his face, his nose digging into the cleft of her pussy, her scent filling his head. He reached his own climax, shooting into his own underwear. But he didn't let that stop him. His hands clutched at Holly's arse as he sniffed quickly and deeply, taking in the aroma of sweat, heat and pussy he loved the most. The intoxicating blonde knelt over him, thighs pressed against his head, trapping him in a heaven of scent and heat, feeling the sexy woman quiver, smelling her cum.

Feeling the hands pushing against her, Holly raised herself up from Oliver's face, seeing his face flushed red. Was that sweat on his top lip or had her cum soaked through her leggings that much? Putting her hand to her crotch, Holly's fingers came away wet. She had cum hard!

"On your hands and knees, please! I want to smell you from behind!" he gasped.

Holly quickly got into position, arching her back, pushing her pussy and arse out to meet the man. She felt his face push hard against her, trying to get deep into her crotch to smell her. Then his nose was pressing into her arse crack, seeking out the aroma of her bum. It was so bestial, so animalistic. It was fantastic! Holly couldn't believe she could be this aroused by something so basic. Oliver's mouth was now working against her pussy. She could feel the suction as he tried to suck her pussy juice out of her leggings. She pushed back hard, his chin rubbing and grinding against her clit. She came again, sure she was drenching Oliver's mouth with her girl cum. She could certainly hear him moaning into her crotch, clearly enjoying himself very much.

The next 40 minutes were spent with Holly assuming various positions so Oliver could smell her as much as possible. She posed in more squats, lunges, on her side with a leg in the air, lying flat on her back, his face pushing deep into her crotch, rolling over and Oliver's face pushing deeper again, this time into her bum. She ran through yoga poses, all the while the photographer was smelling her. But not just that, his hands were busy, groping as he said, running all over her legs, her bum, over her pussy and her boobs. He was firm in his groping but not hurtful; he just wanted to touch her, to feel her all over.

Holly Willoughby had always found it easy to cum, but this was something else and she had multiple orgasms. By the end of their session, Holly's crotch was a sticky wet mess. Her crotch was soaked, her pussy juice staining her leggings clear down to her knees, her inner thighs covered in girl cum. She knew she smelt of sex and sweat but she wasn't embarrassed anymore. Oliver had clearly been delighted with her scent - his face had barely left her crotch for the past hour.

The experience had been so animalistic yet erotic and sexy. She doubted she would ever do anything with Oliver again, but the experience had been something special. Both lay on the mat, panting, sweating. It had been a workout they hadn't expected this morning.

"Thank you Holly. I enjoyed that immensely," Oliver said.

"Well, I'm glad you did. You certainly seemed to have fun," she giggled.

"Oh I did. I absolutely did!" After a few minutes catching their breath Oliver said, "We'd better get going, someone will have this room booked this afternoon. I'll meet you upstairs in the lounge once we've gotten cleaned up. Need to get your details."

"Oliver, erm, my thong? I think I should give it to you now rather than handing it over upstairs in public."

"Oh yes, good idea," he said and made to turn his back.

"It's ok Oliver, you can watch me take it off. Actually, wouldn't you like to see my vagina? See what you've been sniffing?" she asked.

"That wasn't part of the bargain, but yes I would love to see your vagina...and your anus?"

Holly nodded.

Still not quite believing her own behaviour but still hot and horny, Holly stood and turned her back to the now kneeling older man. Bending over at the waist, she tucked her thumbs into her leggings and thong and ever so slowly began to push them down. On his knees, Oliver's face level with the TV presenter's crotch again. As the clothing cleared the beautiful Brit's bum he got his first look at her arse hole. It was a tight-looking pink crinkled ring. So tempting!

Holly continued to push her gym clothes down, the photographer's eyes glued to her arse hole until her pussy started to come into view. His breath caught at the sudden whiff he got, the heightened smell of Holly's naked pussy. Juice was literally dripping out of her, the heat running off her, her scent filling the room even more.

Despite being so incredibly horny, Holly was still able to retain her wits and control of herself. She wanted to seal her deal with Oliver but she wasn't going to do more than she already had. But... She kicked off her leggings, her thong tangled up within them. Still bent over at the waist, Holly Willoughby spread her legs wide open. Reaching back around her bum, she spread her crotch open to Oliver's view, pulling her arse cheeks apart to fully expose her anus, her fingers reaching down and spreading her lips, pulling her lightly furred pussy wide open.

"Ah," Holly sighed, "You can't touch Oliver, but you can have one last sniff. Smell me, Oliver! Sniff me! Smell my sweaty arse hole. Smell my wet pussy!"

Not wanting to risk a good thing and any possible future encounters, Oliver obeyed her rules. He moved as close as he could, getting his nose directly over that tight sweet looking anus and sniffing hard, deep and long. Adjusting his position he repeated the action, this time smelling Holly's dripping, bare naked pussy.

God, this is heaven, he thought.

Suddenly Holly straightened up and stepped away. Any longer and she didn't think she would be able to stop herself pushing her pussy into Oliver's face and having him suck her to another orgasm. She wasn't willing to go that far, no matter how itchy her pussy was and her much she wanted to cum again.

Reaching down and picking up her smelly leggings and thong, she handed them to the kneeling man.

"You may as well keep the leggings as well," she giggled. "Plenty for you to smell there as well I think."

"Thank you Miss Willoughby, that was fantastic." Hearing a bell charm off in the building, Oliver said, "I think that's our time up in here. I'll meet you upstairs."

With the precious leggings and thong in hand, he stood up and unlocked the door before heading to his changing room.

Picking up a towel to cover herself and her nakedness from the waist down, Holly left the room as well, aware that it smelled very strongly of her scent. Whoever used this room next was going to get a good whiff of her. She giggled.

Having showered, dressed and ignored the temptation to bring herself off again, Holly headed upstairs. She had begun to worry that maybe Oliver had played her and would have left, but as she entered the lounge there he was: a silly little man with a great big smile plastered all over his face. As she approached his table, Oliver rose and pulled a chair out for her before sitting back down himself.

"Well Miss Willoughby, if I can take your agent's number I'll have my office contact him and make arrangements for the photo-shoot. It will need to be within the next week though, given the deadline Vogue has to get the book finalised."

"If you don't mind, I'd rather not have my agent involved in this. Here, I'll give you my mobile number," she said.

"Certainly, if that's what you want."

It was certainly how Holly wanted it. She didn't want to have to explain to her agent how she had managed to secure such a high profile photo-shoot. And once the shoot was done and published he should be happy that it would make his job of getting her further work easier.

Oliver looked around the room, obviously checking to see if anyone was nearby but the lounge was empty.

"Miss Willoughby, if you don't mind an observation, I get the impression that your agent isn't providing the opportunities you want. Am I correct?"

Wondering where this was leading, Holly said, "Well... he has been able to get me auditions for some things but they haven't been of the quality that I am looking for. And, well, nothing has come of those yet."

Oliver sat back for a moment, a look on his face clearly showing he was coming to a decision about something. Holly was intrigued but nervous. Was he going to proposition her again, already? What would he want? What would he offer? Would she say no?

"I belong to a rather select group of people in the entertainment industry. We help talent get the opportunities they want in exchange for things that we want. Much like earlier today. You could call it a barter system. I give no names as its all confidential and hush-hush. I hope you understand."

"I believe I get the idea," Holly replied, her earlier thoughts of the casting couch coming back to mind. "What are you suggesting?"

"Oh no, dear, I'm not suggesting anything, just offering an invitation. Here," he said, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a business card and handing it to Holly.

"Carla Wilson?" Holly asked.

"Carla is a casting agent. A very influential one, with a great reach. If you ever want to secure any audition, especially for those roles you appear to be looking at, she can help."

"How?" Holly asked, sceptical and a little dubious.

"Confidentiality, hush-hush, discretion and all that. To be perfectly honest, I do not know. What I can tell you is that I know first-hand several people who have told me they wanted a particular job and secured it after meeting with Carla. Anyway, I'm sure Carla can help you if you ever choose to seek her out."

"I'll keep the option in mind," Holly said.

"Right-o then, shall we discuss the details of your photo-shoot..."

End of Part 1

12