Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the peachy bum, Carla smiled to herself, watching the blonde wiggle, her body rocking in pleasure. Rotating the vibrator, she was ensuring the entire head was fully covered in Holly's secretions, lubricating it. Positioning the tip over the entrance to the soaking pussy again, Carla began to press it in. Rotating and pushing, she squeezed the soft wand tip into Holly Willoughby, watching that sexy fanny opening up, accepting the penetration, pussy lips wrapping around and then over as the wide end suddenly disappeared inside.

Holly groaned in pleasure as the wand was pushed through her vulva and into her vagina, pushing against her walls, filling her. She groaned louder when the vibrations were turned up a notch, the increased sensations pulsing throughout her pelvis. She felt herself squeezing it from inside, her walls grasping and releasing in wanton desire. Soon she was floating on a sea of pleasure, building up to another release of orgasmic bliss.

Leaving the Hitachi lodged up inside the younger woman, Carla reached forward, placing a hand on each beautiful orb of the bum and pulled them open. Looking at the exposed anus before her, the agent licked her lips. It was a sexy pink crinkled ring of muscle. Experienced with such sights, Carla could see that Holly really wasn't an anal virgin, but still looked tight and oh so tempting.

With no intent of denying that temptation, Carla leaned down, pushing her face straight into that sexy bum crack. Her tongue immediately sought out the bung hole, tracing around the ring of muscle, feeling it twitch under her tender ministrations. Licking it all over, her tongue tip traced each wrinkle before beginning to push against the sphincter, seeking entrance. She heard Holly squeal as the tongue slowly entered her. She tasted earthy but clean, matching the musky aroma it had.

Holly had always enjoyed the sensation of a tongue working her anus, and Carla certainly knew what she was doing.

Carla kept digging deeper into Holly's arse hole, enjoying the taste, the nastiness of it, the intimacy, the taboo. She enjoyed rimming women, but it also had the benefit of relaxing the muscle. As the sphincter continued to relax and Carla's tongue went further in, the hole began to respond and open.

Returning to the draw, Carla picked up a bottle of lubricant. Squirting some onto her fingers, she rubbed them together, spreading the thick lube, covering her digits. Left hand spreading the cheeks of that sexy arse again, Carla began to probe with a finger from her other hand. Gently she circled the outer sphincter, feeling it twitch under her touch. Now relaxed and coated with a thin film of lubricant, Holly's ass began to suck at Carla's finger as she started to apply a little bit of pressure. Stroking over the orifice several times, she pressed down on the edge then pushed gently forward, inwards.

Holly Willoughby felt the woman's finger slide easily inside her. A gasp escaped her lips when the finger didn't stop at the first knuckle as she had expected but continued in, delving deeper until it was fully buried in her arse. It was a wonderful sensation, especially combined with the Hitachi still embedded in her vagina, sending waves of pleasure into her.

Ever so slowly, teasingly, Carla withdrew the finger. Knowing that her new client would expect the finger to return, she didn't want to disappoint. But, with the finger barely touching the sexy anus, Carla added a second finger before gently but firmly pushed them both all the way inside.

The kneeling women gasped! The two fingers pushed deeper, never stopping until they were embedded all the way inside her bum. Her anus was pleasantly stretched, sending the sensations straight through to her sopping pussy, adding to the vibrations from the wand. The fingers started to slide back out but then thrust forward again, out, in, out, in. Holly Willoughby was in heaven, strong pulsing from the massager stuffed inside her cunt while being finger fucked up the arse.

Feeling the reactions to her ministrations, Carla began to spread her two fingers when she pulled them out before plunging back in. Stretching the anus open bit by bit. Removing both fingers, she lined up a third and pushed them inside, eliciting a deep groan from Holly. The tight anal ring grasped the three fingers, stretching out when they pulled, pushing inwards when thrust into. Carla sped up the finger fucking, moving her fingers around as she continued in and out. Such a sight it was! And the scent of Holly's hot arse and steaming pussy! The whole office stunk of pussy now. Pussy cream was dripping from Holly, soaking into the towel beneath her. Carla was tempted to add another finger, but decided that could keep for another time.

Pulling her fingers out of Holly Willoughby's open anus, Carla turned the vibrator up to full power. Holly's body reacted instantly to the sudden explosion of vibrations deep within her. She bucked and writhed, her hands clawing at the towel, her bum clenched, her body squeezing against the soft vibrating head filling her, fanny drooling. Gasps and huffing came from her mouth as she got closer and closer to another orgasm.

Carla cleaned her fingers of lube and arse juice with a wet wipe as she gleefully watched the sexy TV presenter orgasm again. It was a very sexy thing to see she decided. Her orgasm was long and hard. Eventually Holly asked Carla to switch off and remove the vibrator and she agreed. With a deliciously nasty sucking sound, the Hitachi was pulled out. Lifting it up, Carla licked it like an ice cream cone, savouring the taste of her new client, knowing it would not be the last time.

Getting shakily off the table, Holly rose to her feet, breathing deeply. As she straightened she realised that she needed to pee really badly. The strong vibrations from the wand had rippled through her bladder and she needed to empty it quickly.

"Erm, Carla, have you got a bathroom I could use? I really need to pee."

"I have a better idea. Something I like to indulge in from time to time."

Holly looked confused for a moment before guessing what the other woman wanted to do. "Ok."

Carla quickly lay down on the wooden floor, her hair bun cushioning her head. She waved Holly over so she was standing above her head, their eyes locked for a moment.

"Squat above my face. A little lower, that's it. Right, I want you to pee in small spurts, ok? Give me a chance to swallow between them," she said.

Beyond any possible embarrassment now, Holly did as instructed. Squatting low over the sexy older woman, she aimed her pussy as best she could. Before she began, Holly felt Carla's mouth close on her crotch again, this time centred over her pee hole. Now confident there wouldn't be a mess, Holly Willoughby began to pee into another woman's mouth with a satisfied sigh. She let it out in small spurts so Carla could drink it down, bit by bit. The relief was good, the taboo act itself was exciting. Soon she was done, her bladder empty.

"I'm finished," Holly said.

Carla answer by giving her fanny a slow, broad lick from bottom to top, ending with a quick, gentle suck on her clit. Holly shivered with pleasure. With a tap on her bum from Carla, Holly stood up. She hadn't made a mess when peeing, but her crotch was a sticky mess, covered in her cum. She felt so nasty and sexy, a real deviant. She smiled happily, seeing Carla licking her lips.

Noticing the look on Holly's face, Carla leaned in and gave her a kiss, a quick swap of tongues before pulling back.

Carla took her earlier seat on one of the couches and indicated for Holly to do the same. Two women, both sexually satisfied, one remained fully clothed, the other naked, sat opposite each other. Only this time, when Holly sat on the edge of the couch she abandoned all pretence of being demure. She sat square on to Carla, boobs thrust out fully, legs open, her still drooling pussy on display. Carla smiled appreciatively.

"Well, Holly, you can definitely call me satisfied. As I said earlier, I guarantee you the audition for The X Factor host. My office will contact you with the details once they have been finalised. I will contact you separately to tell you who you will be auditioning for. Again, I do not know what that person will want from you sexually. But be prepared for anything."

"I know I should feel disgusted, but this is all so exciting. Arousing!"

Carla smiled again. "I'm glad you think that way. You're going to be fantastic, and your career is going to bloom. One last thing before you go, Holly..."

Carla Wilson stood up and kicked off her heels which she had kept on the entire time. Looking directly at the presenter and with a cheeky smile on her lips, Carla raised her skirt behind her, her hands tucking underneath. Sensually she lowered her panties, over her bum and down her thighs. The underwear was still wet, soaked with her girl cum. Taking them off, Carla handed her dirty white panties to the naked Holly Willoughby.

"You gifted me your knickers, so I want you to have my panties."

Holly took the silky underwear, and looking directly at the older woman, raised them to her face and took a deep, long sniff, inhaling the musky scent. Carla laughed happily.

"Actually, I want you to wear them when you leave."

Holly looked shocked for a second before her expression turned to one of delight. Looking directly at Carla, Holly stepped into the panties, slowly raising them up over her thighs then over her bum. She pulled them up at the front ensuring a tight fit against her pussy. She could feel the other woman's secretions against her skin, mixing with her own cream and juices. Running her hand over her crotch, she rubbed the mixture of cum into her pussy.

"So sexy," Carla murmured.

Picking up her clothes and getting dressed, Holly Willoughby knew this arrangement would work out very well for her. She was excited for the audition.

End of Part 2

12