Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last bolts of Martin's spunk splashed her insides, Holly drove two fingers deep within her pussy, scrabbling for her g-spot, her other hand continuing to work her clit. Just as the man had, the blonde sexpot exploded, her overstimulated but empty pussy gushed. Thick streams of girl cum flew, battering aside the lips of her cunt to hit Martin's balls, his legs, to splash down on the floor beneath them. Martin held himself deep inside the woman as both rocked through their mutual orgasms.

The blonde smiled and mumbled sleepily when she felt the thick member being pulled out of her still clutching bowels. He went slowly, teasing her throbbing anus, making it twitch with the added stimulation. She remained bent over as her pussy continued to drip, now joined by a river of white seamen running out of the ruined, gaping hole of her arse.

It was some time before the pair were able to clean up and leave for the after show party.

25 October

Business kept the producer away from the set on the third week of the live shows. Having just finished hosting The Extra Factor, Holly still wore a long very pale purple knot dress, tight on her bust, showing her usual display of amazing cleavage, and flowing from the waist down.

Having returned to her dressing room, the presenter was about to change her clothes when an idea struck her. Talks had already started about the next season of the show and Holly wanted to ensure the show's producer was kept satisfied for the sake of her own career.

Rummaging in her handbag, the beautiful woman smiled as she took hold of her mobile phone. Martin wasn't here to document her outfit, so Holly decided she would do it for him. Using the phone's camera, she began by taking images of her cleavage, her beautiful globes that had been on show for the entire world to see just minutes before.

But then she started pulling her dress open, exposing more flesh. Pulling on the neckline, showing the light purple bra, her tits practically spilling out of the cups. Pressing her boobs together, she took more pictures, making sure Martin would see her face, knowing they were genuine photographs of her.

Moving to a small sofa, Holly sat before raising a foot and placing it on the cushion. Reaching down, she took hold of her hem and began lifting her dress. As she exposed her legs she took more photos. The phone clicked repeatedly, the lens following the dress, recording the sights of Holly's legs, spreading wider, then her panties appearing. Awkwardly, Holly took several pictures between her own legs, showing her underwear pulled tight over her warm pussy. Taking a few minutes, Holly rubbed her fingers over her crotch, manipulating the cloth until she had a deep camel toe. The camera worked again.

Then she pulled her knickers aside and took more pictures. As she continued, Holly used two fingers either side to open her fanny, displaying the wet coral pink within. Showing her clit, pulling the hood back, she couldn't resist the temptation to masturbate. Soon she was knuckle-deep inside herself and creaming over her digits. All the time she was trying to take photographs for her boss.

"See you out front in a minute, Hols," someone shouted through the door.

Jumping to her feet, Holly quickly glanced around, but she was alone. Whoever the voice belonged to hadn't come in. She checked and relaxed when she realised she had locked the door.

Bet they would have gotten a shock... and enjoyed the view, she thought, smiling.

Moving quickly, Holly dropped her dress and took some more pictures, this time of the sexy blonde in nothing but her purple bra, tits spilling over the top. Brassiere removed and now totally naked, she took several more shots, displaying those big tits, hard nipples and wet pussy.

Pity I can't photograph my bum for him, she thought, but tried to capture something in her mirrors. Satisfied with what she had managed to capture, she sent them to Martin's phone.

An hour later, whilst chatting with cast and crew at the after show party, Holly received a text message. Opening the attached image she received a picture of a familiar bloated cock, a small woman's hand gripping it.

Holly smiled, knowing that both Martin and Kerri were enjoying her self-shot photo shoot.

1 November

It was the fourth week of the live shows and Holly was having a great time. The show itself was a lot of fun, with the cast and crew being great to work with. For herself, the TV presenter was delighted with the public's response to her in particular. They loved her warm and charming presenting style, although she was under no illusion that being a beautiful woman helped.

The latest show had just ended and the stunning blonde was headed for her dressing room. She knew the producer would soon come looking for his satisfaction. Last week had kept the man away from the set and today things had been very hectic and although he was around, there had been no opportunity for him to even grope her.

Tonight Holly was wearing a short gold sequined party dress, opaque tights and black platform heels. Martin had not been able to stop glancing at her legs all night. Always with discretion foremost in her mind, Holly had taken a secret delight in showing her legs off around him. She'd even flipped her dress up to flash her bum just before heading out on stage.

Holly had just entered the corridor leading to her dressing room when she heard someone behind her and felt a hand quickly shoved up under her dress, grabbing her arse.

"Quick, let's get to your room. I've got to fuck you!" She recognised the voice of Martin Archer, heavy with desire. He didn't remove his hand but kept it on her arse, feeling the muscles moving as she walked. A groan escaped his lips.

Once inside the private dressing room, they began their usual photographic routine. But with Holly leaning back against her makeup table, dress raised, showing her sexy long legs and the nylon hugging her crotch, Martin couldn't contain himself any longer.

Taking once last picture of the exposed woman, he dropped his camera on a chair. Stepping between her legs, pushing them further apart, he fell to his knees before the golden goddess. With a moan, the man pushed his face between her thighs, into her crotch. Inhaling deeply, he smelt Holly Willoughby's crotch. It smells so good! So hot, so damp, he thought, pushing his face harder against the woman. He burrowed between her legs, trying to smell every inch of her steamy hot crotch.

Holly could hear the producer sniffing her, could feel his hot breath through her clothes and the pressure of his face against her. Men are strange things, she smiled to herself, placing her hand behind his head and pulling him harder against her. And so are women, she thought, enjoying how just her scent excited this man so much.

"I can't wait," groaned Martin, rising to his feet. He ripped her tights wide open, exposing the yellow knickers beneath. Pushing the panties aside, he leaned down and smelt her again, directly this time. His tongue gave the wet cunt a broad lick, tasting her, before he stood back up. "I'm going to fuck you, Holly. I'm going to fuck you hard."

Discarding his trousers and boxers, exposing his enormous cock, he took it in hand and aimed it at Holly. He pushed the huge head against her pussy, seeing her cunny lips part and her juice start to leak, beginning to coat him. He looked Holly in the eyes and pushed inwards.

Holly gasped as the bloated dick pushed inside her. Christ, it's so big, she thought, biting her lip. She inhaled deeply when Martin pulled back before thrusting deeper. And again. And again. He gripped her hips and began fucking harder, pushing himself deeper. Holly was already soaking, the sound of her juice squishing loud in the room.

The beast was stretching her pussy again. A delicious sense of being filled delighted the woman. She felt her cunt accepting more and more cock, feeling the knob and thick shaft throbbing inside her as it thrust in and out. Holly was already creaming, her pussy butter slicking the huge cock pounding into her, letting the man batter his way through her harder.

Martin was desperately trying to bury himself inside Holly. He knew she could take it all and wanted to feel himself totally enclosed on her tight clutching cunt. This wouldn't be a long fuck, but it promised to be a satisfyingly hard, savage one.

"Let me in Holly. I want it all in you! Every single fucking inch!" he cried out

"Yes! Stuff me. Shove it right up me!" With that, Holly concentrated on relaxing her cervix, knowing Martin would only be satisfied once he was buried up to the hilt in her. "Push it inside me, Martin. Fill me!"

Gripping those sexy hips tighter, Martin pushed harder, driving as deep as he could. His cock head was grinding against Holly's cervix. He could feel it flexing. She was grimacing. He was groaning. Then the cervix relaxed and gave into the pressure. Martin could feel its small opening on the tip of his cock.

"Now, Martin! Push!" Holly cried out.

And Martin did push. Hard! He fought the last of her resistance and finally passed through her cervix, entering her womb again. Both cried out in ecstasy as the remaining cock shaft drove all the way inside, stuffing the blonde bombshell completely.

Holly had never felt herself so stuffed before encountering Martin's cock. He's not fucking my cunt, he's fucking my womb, she thought, basking in the sensations filling her core. The fucking was hard and savage, the monstrous head of the dick pushing in and out of her, battering her insides with jolts of brutal pleasure.

So tight. So hot. So wet. So deep. All of it in there, Martin thought, just as delighted as Holly to have his cock embedded in her body. He could feel the tight ring of her cervix wrapped around his cock, sucking him in every time he fully penetrated her. Holly's legs, still covered by her dark pantyhose, were raised along his sides, rubbing against his body. He ran his hands along the smooth nylon, luxuriating in the sensations he was experiencing. Holly Willoughby was the best fuck he'd ever had!

"Gonna...gonna cum. I'm gonna cum Holly! I'm going cum in you!" her grunted. Tightening his grip on Holly's hips again, he drove deep and hard. Hitting the back of her womb, Martin's cock detonated, sending a flood of sperm deep into her. Pulse after pulse of spunk jetted inside the woman, swelling her with his seed.

Holly screamed, feeling the rod of man-meat throbbing deep inside her. He's doing it, he's filling me up. I can feel him cumming, she thought, eyes rolling as her own orgasm tore through her. She threw her arms around him, holding his hot body against hers, legs wrapped around his back, ankles locked. She held him tightly, riding her own orgasm as he throbbed and spurted deep within her.

Eventually Martin pulled out of Holly and stumbled backwards. Grabbing his camera, he looked at the sexy, freshly fucked blonde. Her hair and makeup still looked pristine, cleavage still spilling from her dress. That golden dress hiked up around her waist. Still wearing her sexy dark tights, the crotch ripped out. Panties pushed aside exposing her gaping pussy, pink from the pounding it had just taken and thick pearly white seamen running out of her. It was such a slutty sight.

Looking up at the sound of the camera, Holly saw the huge grin on the producer's face. Following the direction of the lens, she looked down and saw the same thing Martin did. Oh wow, that looks so nasty, she thought with a huge grin of her own.

8 November

On this night, Holly was wearing a black dress and matching heels. Its square neckline wasn't showing as much cleavage as usual, and while tight it wasn't the tightest dress she had worn on the show. She hadn't seen much of Martin during the day and had begun to worry that maybe his interest in her was running out.

Her concerns were allayed when she unlocked her dressing room and entered. There was Martin, sitting in a chair, naked from the waist down. In one hand was his huge cock, angry purple head seeping pre-cum. In the other was a pair of Holly's knickers, given to him just before going on stage, held to his face.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself," she smiled brightly.

Looking at her, the man smiled then inhaled once more. "I love your smell Holly." Sniff. "Hmm, 'Eau de Willoughby'," he quipped. Holly laughed.

"I'm just popping to the loo. Be right back," she said, pointing to her en suite.

Ignoring the sounds behind her, Holly walked into the private bathroom. Raising the toilet lid, she turned to see Martin had followed her. Still fisting his dick, knickers nowhere to be seen, he grinned at her.

After a moment, it clicked. "Want to watch me pee, do you? Naughty boy," she laughed again.

Cheeky grin on her face, Holly pulled up her black dress. Martin's eyes followed the hem as it rose, revealing shapely legs, strong thighs. Reaching up under her dress, Holly hooked her fingers into the waistband of her pink panties and slowly pulled them down. Rather than taking them off, she left them just above her knees before sitting down. With a sigh, she began to pee.

Martin moaned when he heard the beauties pee splashing in the toilet bowl. His fist stroked faster on his cock, eyes blazing, breathing fast. Then the sound stopped.

"Do you like that, Mr Archer? Do you like the sound of me peeing?" she asked with an innocent tone before releasing some more pee. "Do you want to see me pee, Mr Archer?"

"Y...yes. I want to see," he stammered.

"Say please," she said, not knowing where her suddenly commanding tone came from, but liking it.

"Please, Miss Willoughby, let me see you pee," he replied, although he smirked as he did.

With a giggle, Holly pushed her knickers to the floor then kicked them off. Hands on her knees, she slowly opened her legs, revealing the valley between her spreading thighs. She leant back so the light would shine down.

"Look between my legs, Mr Archer. Can you see my bare naked fanny?"

Getting to his knees before the hot blonde, the half-naked man looked straight between Holly's legs, taking in the sight of her pussy, the lips slightly parted, drop of pee waiting to fall. He moaned.

"Are you ready to watch me pee now, Mr Archer? Are you ready to see nasty Holly Willoughby having a piss right in front of you?"

Martin paused then reached out for the discarded pink panties. Raising these new ones to his face, he inhaled. The smell wasn't as strong as those he had been sniffing earlier, but they were still warm from Holly's body. Looking into the presenter's bright green eyes, he nodded.

With another sigh, Holly Willoughby continued to pee, watched by her boss kneeling before her. Releasing slowly, she wanted to make this last as long as possible, knowing Martin would enjoy that. A smile broke across her face as she watched Martin staring intently between her legs, his arm pumping furiously as he continued to wank himself. He's so turned on watching me pee and smelling my knickers, she giggled to herself.

But soon she had nothing more to give, her bladder empty. But an idea came to her.

"Mr Archer, would you be so kind as to wipe my fanny for me?" She reached over and tore some toilet paper off a roll. Sexy smile on her lips, she handed the wadded tissue to her employer. He's actually shaking with excitement, she thought, watching has he dropped her panties and took the paper.

Martin was beside himself with his excitement. He had wanted to see Holly pee for a very long time but had never felt comfortable asking. Now things were working out wonderfully. It felt so nasty to watch such a beautiful classy looking woman sitting on a toilet and peeing, just inches from his face.

His hand was shaking as he reached forward and gently dabbed Holly's pussy, cleaning away a few drops of her pee. Retrieving the tissue, he looked at the wet material. Without thinking he sniffed, inhaling the smell of her piss. A slightly salty smell was all he got but it was still so exciting to him.

"I'm gonna cum," he said, quickly standing up. His hand still stroked up and down his thick shaft, aiming the purple head at Holly.

Seeing the man was clearly about to blow his load, Holly leaned forward. Mouth open, she managed to get the head of his prick between her lips just before he started spewing thick wads of spunk. Her mouth quickly filling with seamen, Holly started swallowing, loudly.

Martin couldn't hold back any longer; smelling Holly, the show she had just put on, the feeling of her lips closing around his cock, the warmth of her mouth engulfing him... It was too much! Cum shot out, hitting the blonde's tongue, barely preventing her from choking. He could actually hear her swallowing. That sound was one of the most erotic things he would ever hear in his life.

Once she felt the jizz stop flowing, Holly gently licked the purple crown. Running her sexy pink tongue over the head, she squeezed the shaft, bringing the last few drops out for her to take.

13 December

It appeared that Martin had very much enjoyed watching his sexy presenter peeing. Over the next few weeks he added it to their routine, photographing her as she had a pee.

It was the X Factor final and things were going to be hectic. Knowing chances to enjoy Holly would be limited, Martin Archer met her early in her dressing room once more. She was wearing an orange dress with purple panties and heels. Well, had been wearing panties as they were soon off as he photographed her again.

The pair then spent a delightful time with Holly Willoughby sitting on her boss' huge cock, riding up and down. Much to Martin's continued delight the blonde took him completely inside herself again, through the fantastically tight grip of her cervix and the delight of her womb. It was there he deposited more of his spunk, blasting her full of sperm again.

Sitting astride her boss, fully impaled on his dick, Holly felt the pressure on her bladder. Martin had been giving her plenty of water during the morning, his intent now clear.

"Mr Archer, sir, I need to pee," she said coyly, enjoying the game. "Do you want to watch me pee, Mr Archer?"

"No," he said, much to her surprise. "I want you to pee on me," he said, and explained what he wanted her to do.

With an obscene sucking sound, Holly Willoughby lifted herself up off her producer's thick cock. It pulled out of her womb, dragged out of her pussy, leaving her clingy pussy lips with an audible pop. Hidden by her dress, she could feel the streams of Martin's seed literally running out of her gaping cunt, heard it splattering on the man.

Shuffling forward, she sat on his round stomach, the tip of his still hard dick poking the crack of her arse.

"You're sure?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes. Piss on me Holly. Piss on me," his voice husky with excitement.

And she did, letting her warm pee escape her. She sighed, feeling the pressure in her bladder release. Feeling the flow of her piss jetting out of her and splashing against Martin's stomach. It ran off his rotund belly until it hit her legs and she felt it running along her thighs. Looking down she saw her dress soaking in her own urine, saw rivulets of her pee streaming over him, puddling on the floor below them. Holly had drunk a lot of water and now it all came flooding out.

Eventually the flow ended. Holly sat on top of her boss, both soaked in her piss, his cum sill dripping out of her.

"Oh, Mr Archer. I've made such a mess!" she playfully exclaimed.

"Don't worry Miss Willoughby. I'm sure we can think of a way for you to clean it up."

End of Part 6.

12