Getting to know Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued like this for a few minutes... most of the time thrusting into her hard until she began to expect it, then went slowly, driving her nuts, but also let me rest periodically, otherwise I would have cum already. She was not quiet at all anymore, groaning each time I pushed in hard, and whimpering with each slow thrust. She started to beg me to fuck her hard and make her cum. I kept her waiting for a few minutes, continuing to tease her, continuing to edge her now. I looked down at her as I fucked her. She had her head back, clearly enjoying herself as I pushed in deep again. Her hands were out to her sides, gripping the bed tightly. It got to a point it was all too much. I started to pick up the pace again, not sliding out quite as slowly as I was and no longer sliding in slowly anymore at all. I was pushing into her hard with every thrust now and listening to her moan with each of them. I was leaning down on her now, her legs still over my shoulders, bending her almost in half at the waist, sliding in harder and harder with each thrust.

She was moaning and groaning continuously now as I fucked her hard. The bed was rocking with each thrust, my body was slamming against her every time I pushed down. We continued like this for longer than I would have thought possible. My cock pistoning in and out of her, harder and harder, faster and faster. We were completely lost in the moment, nothing else seemed to matter, only our own pleasure and that of each other. We seemed to lose all track of time as I fucked her harder and harder. Our breath becoming more ragged as we fucked.

I was surprised I was able to last this long but knew it wouldn't be much longer. It wasn't much longer when I felt my cock start to swell and become even more sensitive. She must have been able to sense this as well and begged me to fill her with my cum. This was all the encouragement that I needed. I kept fucking her just as hard, sliding it in over and over again, driving me closer and closer to the edge. Finally, she came hard on my cock, squeezing it with her pussy, driving me way over the edge and I came extremely hard in her pussy. It felt like I was convulsing inside her, my cock pushing stream after stream into her. I didn't know if I had ever cum that hard. I held still during this, not daring to move as my cock was so sensitive at the moment. After what seemed forever my orgasm faded and my erection started to fade, leaving my cock soft and deflated until I fell out of her pussy.

I rolled off of her at this point, landing on the bed next to her, both of us completely exhausted. We laid there for a few minutes, both of us catching our breath. We both had a stupid grin on our face from the excitement as well, both of us very satisfied. I think I must have fallen asleep for a little bit as the next thing I knew it was 2 am. I got up, knowing I really should return to my room, just in case, figuring we had pushed our luck far enough already. I kissed her awake as she was asleep next to me. She woke up with a very pleasant smile on her face. I explained I was heading back to my room. She didn't like the idea of me leaving, but knew it was a necessity for reputation's sake. Neither of us wanted any suggestion of what we were doing to reach the public and ultimately our families.

I quickly got dressed, hoping I didn't look too messed up and left for my room, making sure neither her door, nor mine slammed. I managed to make it to my room without being noticed and crawled into bed, completely exhausted. I fell asleep almost instantly and slept until about 6 am. I woke up with my usual morning wood, something I didn't expect after last night. I got up and took a quick shower as I felt a little sticky and I am sure I probably didn't smell the best as well. Upon exiting the shower, I heard my text tone go off and knew it was probably Emily.

Sure enough, when I got my phone, it was her. The only thing it said was, your turn... open your door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened my door cautiously. She came into the room quickly, kissing me this time. I didn't hesitate at all and kissed her back. I tried to take control of the situation, but she was having none of it. She pushed us back until I was at my bed. Her hands reached down and withdrew the towel that was covering my now growing cock. She pushed me down onto the bed now and broke the kiss. She slid down my body until her lips found my cock. She kissed the head while her hand slowly stroked the shaft. Emily extended her tongue and licked me from my balls to the head, making sure to spend extra attention on my head. All I could do was llay there and enjoy this. She started to stroke me with her hand again and went down, taking my balls into her mouth, sucking on them gently as her hand glided over me, stroking me with very purposeful strokes.

She continued this for a moment, switching balls every once and a while, making sure not to spend too much time on just one. I was hard as a rock at this point, and leaking precum, giving her more lubrication on her hand. She was looking up at my face while doing this and as I looked down at her, I could see the lust showing in her eyes as well as the desire to please me. She slid her mouth up the underside of my shaft at one point, stopping at my head and shifted so that my entire head entered her mouth. She licked around the head knowing how sensitive I am there.

Then to my amazement she slowly slid her head down on my cock, until it was all deep inside her. I know I am not huge, but I am also not small. I consider myself average, but I still have never had this happen to me. Most women focused on my head and that is it. Emily was fully down on me, my hair tickling her nose as my head was in her throat. It felt amazing. I had never experienced this before. She was sending shivers through my body as she started to almost feel like humming around my dick. After teasing me like this for a minute she started to suck me hard. She was sliding up and down on me now, sucking as she went and running her tongue along the underside of me. As she reached my head, she would swirl her tongue around me even licking right at the tip.

She kept this up for a while alternating between sliding up and down on me and deep throating me. She tried to keep eye contact with me the entire time which drove me even more nuts. She would stroke me with her hand as well as she bobbed up and down on me. Twisting her hand as it slid along my shaft adding to the friction and sensation. All I could do was lay there; all she would LET me do was lay there. At one point she dove all the way down on me and seemed to contract her throat muscles on me. I thought I would cum immediately. I had never experienced anything like this either and rather doubted I would ever again. She could tell the effect she was having on me and quickly came off my cock and grasped the base of it firmly, stopping any urge of cumming just yet. I was shocked at what just happened. My sensation of impending orgasm faded quicker than I thought possible.

After a moment she redoubled her efforts and started to bob her head on me enthusiastically while fondling my balls this time. Her warm hands on them were an amazing feeling and I watched her pleasure me. I was moaning loud now; I had lost control and was loving every second of it. As she continued to pleasure me, I once again got closer and closer to orgasm. I started to rock my hips while she sucked on me. She knew I was close again and didn't appear to be stopping this time. She used her hand to stroke me faster and faster in time with her mouth. She picked up the pace even more and when I told her I was about to cum she latched on to me and waited for me to erupt. The first shot hit her in the back of the throat and she quickly swallowed it before the next stream. My cock shooting over and over again into her mouth. At one point she backed off so I could see my cock cum into her open mouth with the pool of cum already in it.

She waited until I was completely spent and swallowed the rest, then cautiously cleaned my cock of any trace of cum. I patiently waited for her to finish trying not to overreact as she touched my ultra-sensitive penis. My cock had deflated quickly and was now limp in her mouth. She pulled off and licked her lips clean. She kissed me on the cheek and went to leave. On her way out, she said, Breakfast in 15 minutes?

I kind of chuckled and said sure. She then left to get cleaned up. I got dressed and ready for the day. As I left my room, I noticed the door next to Emily's was ajar with a set of eyes watching me. As the door slowly opened further I noticed it was Vicky, a girl in my son's year in school, also a senior. She gave me an appraising look with a little gleam in her eye and a knowing smile before closing the door again. I knew I was busted at the point, just not exactly sure how busted I was. It was now about 7:30 am and I knocked on Emily's door to signal I was ready for breakfast. She came out and we proceeded to breakfast like everything was normal. I didn't dare tell her we may have an issue.

We had breakfast and proceeded to pack up our rooms as we had to check out. We supervised the packing of the students at this point, encouraging them all to double and triple check their rooms. During our final sweep of the rooms, we still found items left behind, which really isn't surprising with teenagers. We loaded up the bus and proceeded to the park for the half day or so, as we would get on the road right after lunch. We really didn't want to chance things at this point and played it very safe in the park, both of us pretty worn out from the previous night, and morning, anyways.

Even on the trip home we kept our hands to ourselves. We did sit next to each other again, we really did enjoy each other's company, but we behaved ourselves. I might have tried something, but I knew we had an audience. The girl that I had seen that morning, Vicky, was sitting right behind us. I knew it had to be on purpose. Probably all for the best though, as everyone was more awake on the way home, it would have been very risky to attempt anything. Once we got home, we supervised the kids getting all of their luggage which went surprisingly smoothly. Once we saw our rides had arrived, we said quick goodbyes to each other, giving each other a big hug while she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. We both headed home, wondering if/when there would be a repeat performance.

12