All Comments on 'Getting To Know Father Better'

by DonnyDickson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Got Me Hard

You succeeded in getting me hard when I read this story. Hope you continue with this and just maybe you'll include Beth with dad and son in a 3-way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
chapter 2

Please continue with the next chapter. Maybe Beth & Mom getting it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow!

that had my cock drooling!

i hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
doing daddy

years ago i was spending the summer at my uncles farm and i loved sucking my little bro's cock unffortunetly or fortunate my mom caught me with his cock in my mouth. boys she was screaming that ashe was going to tell my dad. she did and the day came that my dad took me into the barn to "talk" to me or so i thought. well he got undressed and his beautiful 7 inch uncut cock was before me. my punishment i learned to suck a man's cock and swallow. i learned what it felt like to take it up my ass. my dad and i became deep lovers and my mom never found out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this is a great story...

and it brings out great comments! I love the comments of the last anon, who boasts about getting his daddy's fat veiny prick in his mouth and up his ass. Dads who understand their boy's need to be treated like a girl, for his daddy to use him for a cum dump, to unload his big fatherly balls down his boy's throat and up his tender young twat are the best. A father loves to see his young son on his knees in front of him, going wild as he slobbers his daddy's big stiff prick and heavy balls with his mouth and tongue. Then dad flips his boy over on his belly, and his son rushes to stick his cute boyish butt way up the air, showing his dad his tight little cunt. Dad's sporting his big fat hard on and he knows his boy's tight twat is the perfect place for him to shove it up. Dad's got plenty of fatherly sperm in his big balls for his boy, and his boy's desperate to have it. Up his boy's cunt is where a dad's big loads of sperm belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving my Dad

I was 8 when my mom cut my dad off and he turned to me for sex. It was a late hot Friday night mom went to bed and dad an I where sitting on the couch him in his boxers and me in my briefs, he was drinking and watching what I know now was porn .He asked if i wanted a drink of his beer an so I had a few drinks which made me tired so I laid my head down on his lap and after a few minutes I could feel something getting hard in his shorts and at that time I felt his hand running over my butt and slip inside my briefs and squeeze my but cheeks . I didn't move I just watch the TV which had a women sucking on a guys dick at the time . He continued rubbing my ass as his dick got hard and started coming out of his boxers right on my face ,l watched the woman on tv lick n kiss the guys dick so I turned my head and started doing what the woman was doing , I started licking and kissing on my the end of my dads dick which made his dick even harder and he then slipped my briefs down and off an started fingering my ass hole. I didn't know what he was doing at the time but it felt really good, he told me to do as the woman on tv is doing so I pulled dick out an started stroking in up n down n trying to suck on the end of it . He had a skinny dick so it was easy to fit in my mouth at that time I feel pressure on my ass hole as he pushed a finger in me and started finger fucking me . His dick in my mouth and finger in my ass was a feeling I had never felt before but I really loved it . It didn't take long and his dick started twitching in my mouth and herd him say oh god an felt something really hot and tasted sweet shoot in my mouth which most of it spilled out all over his dick he told me not to stop so kept his dick in my mouth an kept stroking it he then pulled his finger out of me an scooped up some of his cum with them and started rubbing the cum on my ass hole which felt really good so l lifted my ass up a little and felt him slide one finger in then I felt another go in I started raising my ass more I herd him say you like that don't you I shook my head yes , it was then I noticed the woman on tv had got up and started kissing the guy and he laid her down on her back and put his dick in her so I wanted to what ever she was doing so I raised up still holding on to his dick and him finger fucking me he asked where you going and I told him I'm being her and pointed at the tv and then put my lips on his and we started kissing really deep I then felt him slip a third finger in my ass . It felt so good kissing him with his fingers in me my little dick was rock hard . He then pushed me back on the couch and raised my legs over my head and got over the top of me an leaned down an started kissing me again an I could feel something rubbing up against my ass hole , as he kissed me he placed his dick up against my hole an slowly pushed , with my hole an his dick lubed with his cum he slipped right in me . He kept kissing me until he was all the way in the he raised up and slowly started fucking me with longer deeper strokes till he filled me with cum. That was the beginning of a great sexual relationship which is still ongoing and so is the ones with my older brother and four uncles .

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 7 years ago
Love It

the son should trade places with the mother in the marriage bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would want a dad and son to fuck me. D.G.P

stevemastersonstevemastersonover 2 years ago

This is a great story. However, there is one tiny thing that's bugging me.

You said Beth's mother was Miriam Kennedy, but then you referred to the father as Mr Kennedy. Other than that, incredibly hot story. Love a fat uncut dick myself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous