Getting to Know Gal Gadot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began stroking slowly. Gal sat next to me, watching as I stroked my dick while looking at her photo on the laptop.

She rested her hand on my inner thighs and then she slowly reached closer to my dick. I moaned when she grabbed my dick. She began playing with my dick and massaged my balls now and then.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Dare," she said.

"I dare you to show me your blowjob skills," I replied.

Gal Gadot stood up. She got on her knees in front of me and tied her hair back in a ponytail. She ran her fingers over my stomach. My hard dick poked her face as she looked up at me and moved her face closer to my dick. She opened her lips and started licking my dick.

She was teasing me. With a gulp, she had my entire dick in her mouth. Her gag reflex caught me off guard. She was sucking my dick airtight. I wished I could close my eyes and enjoy the pleasure. But witnessing my dick in Gal Gadot's mouth piqued my attention.

I couldn't believe it. Last night, I jerked off by myself looking at Gal Gadot pictures on the internet. Tonight, however, Gal Gadot was kneeling in front of me in my living room, sucking my dick off. Throughout, she maintained eye contact.

She gave me a sloppy blowjob. Her spit had completely covered my dick. I couldn't last forever. So I stopped her

"Truth or dare?" she said as my dick popped out of her mouth.

"Dare," I replied.

"I dare you to fuck me," she dared me.

I drew her closer to me as I kissed her on the lips. I could taste myself on Gal's lips. I wanted to rip her clothes off. But she had to return home to her husband. So I undressed her slowly. We both got naked eventually.

She pushed me against the couch and then sat on top of my stomach.

"I was under the impression you wanted me to show you how I wanted to fuck you," I joked.

"You were whining when Gal Gadot was trying to ride your dick," she giggled.

I laughed.

She grabbed my hard dick again, stroked it a few times, and slid it into her pussy. I moaned when I felt the warmth of her pussy. She moved her hips to ride me while resting her hands on my chest. I grabbed her tits and raised my head to suck her nipple. Her tits were small and perky. But she had puffy nipples, which made it extra sexy. These were the tits I had looked up on Google. I stroked her naked body with my fingers.

I couldn't believe Gal Gadot was jumping on my dick. She was fiddling her hair and bouncing up and down on my dick. I grabbed her ass and started squeezing those cheeks while she was riding me.

Then we changed to doggy. While Gal Gadot was laying in the doggy position, I buried my face between her ass cheeks and ate her butt and pussy. While I was eating her, she turned around and ran her fingers through my hair.

And then I drew her closer to me as I slid my dick back into her hot box. I grabbed her waist and I began to thrust myself roughly into her. The view of my dick going in and out of Gal Gadot's pussy was driving me crazy. I couldn't control myself any longer.

When I told her I was going to cum, she got up and pushed me onto the couch, sucking my dick as if I had paid her to do it. I didn't last much longer this time.

Finally, I came into her mouth. She drained every last drop of my cum. She opened her mouth to show me my cum and then swallowed it in front of me.

Not only did Gal Gadot let me fuck her, but she also swallowed my cum.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

I said, "Dare."

"I dare you to keep this between us a secret." She laughed.

I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone about it.

We cuddled for a few more hours before she went back to her home. The entire day felt surreal. Once more, I thanked Lady Luck. In the mirror, I examined the hickey she gave me. I hoped to see Gal Gadot again in the future.

12