Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

I was uncomfortable with that topic so I changed the subject.

"So would you and Rhonda have gone through with your topless dare if your mom hadn't come along?"

"I was ready to and you know Rhonda would have. She said you were standing around naked when she found you. You really did it."

"Not really. I mean, I did strip off and stayed that way for a while. When I heard about the change of plans I altered mine, too. Being naked and walking the race with two beautiful, topless young ladies would have been cool. Walking naked by myself seemed a little pervy so after a while I got dressed and left."

"That's too bad. You should have gone through with it. You could always have come and walked it with Mom, Rhonda and me." Samantha started giggling.

"Oh yeah...I'm sure that would have gone over well."

"I don't know. I think my mom might have liked it and Rhonda and I would have been willing to share you with her," Samantha giggled.

"Well geez, that's awfully generous of you." I paused for a moment before continuing. "You're different when Rhonda isn't around."

"Yeah, I guess. I let her take the lead but I can be playful, too."

"Apparently," I smiled.

"Anyhow...I should go. I just wanted to apologize again for the confusion. I hope we didn't get you embarrassed."

"I'll survive. It was an interesting experience and I'm none the worse for wear. Have a good afternoon."

"You, too," she said as she disappeared behind the fence once again.

Now that was an interesting conversation. I could now be confident that the girls didn't know it was me under that ridiculous yellow hair. Even more interesting was the girl's observation that Samantha's mom seemed more than a little interested in the photo with me...and with my cock. I hadn't expected that but I sure wasn't disappointed by the revelation. It would certainly make me more at ease when I next had to face her. Well, at least it would change the nature of my unease. Rather than worrying about recriminations, I'd now be consumed with thoughts of sex with Nancy. That mental obsession was by no means unpleasant but it could get awkward.

I awoke the next morning and decided to start my day with a run. I started a pot of coffee, laced up my shoes and took off. Forty five minutes and five miles later I was no closer to a clue about how things would be with Nancy when I next saw her. As it turned out, I wouldn't have to wait too long to get an inkling. I'd stopped short of the house by about a quarter of a mile to warm down, walking the rest of the way home. Nancy was out front watering as I approached my house. She waved and called to me so I continued past my driveway to face the music in her front yard. Her outfit seemed to indicate that she would be off to enjoy her morning walk before too long. I could see that she was wearing a sports bra under her t-shirt. Gym shorts and running shoes completed her ensemble. The shorts were cut fairly high and really showed off her legs to great advantage. Even standing relaxed as she was, there was definition in her thighs and calves...mmmm....great legs.

"Good morning," I offered cautiously.

"Mornin'...how was your run?" She asked.

"Same as usual...once you get past the three quarter mile mark it's all good, but that first stretch is tough."

"How far did you go?"

"I did my normal route which is just about five miles."

"You could have easily run the race yesterday...it's only 7.5 miles. You didn't feel like running?"

"Yeah...ummm...as you well know I chose a different way to do Bay to Breakers. I had no idea that I'd run into you and the girls. I'm sorry about that."

"I'm not. The girls don't know that was you and I thought it was great. I was a little surprised though when I figured out the naked man I was posing with was you."

"A little surprised? It didn't look like it phased you a bit."

"I must have covered it well. Believe me, I was flustered."

"You did cover it well. You even managed to grab my ass. I kinda freaked out."

"Yeah, well...I couldn't resist giving you a little squeeze. You sure looked fine until I told you I knew it was you. Then your jaw muscles stopped working and you couldn't close your mouth. It was pretty funny."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it," I said with great insincerity, rolling my eyes.

"Oh I enjoyed it all right. I felt sort of bad about shocking you like that but the rest I enjoyed immensely. Your workouts have sure paid off."

"Uh...thanks. I was sort of celebrating my new found fitness yesterday. I just wasn't hoping to run into anyone I knew."

"You had nothing to be ashamed of...you looked great...except for that ridiculous hair. Other than that you looked great in that photo. I looked at it some more later. Am I wrong or do you not have any tan lines?"

"No, I don't. I suppose you could say that I have a rather casual approach to clothing sometimes."

"I've never noticed that before."

"I've tried to be discreet around the house. There's a corner of my yard that is sheltered from view and I've been known to take in some sun there."

"It's your yard and you should be able to do as you please but I appreciate you being discreet. That would have been awkward with Samantha when she was growing up. I guess it's no big deal now. She's all grown up and it's not like she hasn't seen naked men before and you needn't cover up on my account. You may not have guessed this before but I like naked men."

"Geez, now I'm trying to figure out which one of us is surprising the other more. You always seemed so proper, I wouldn't have guessed there was this side to you."

"Yeah, well, I was married and I didn't think anyone but Steve needed to know that. Even now not many people do. Even some of my best friends don't know. It was better than way when Sam was growing up. Maybe I can be a bit freer now. Anyway...I'm sharing too much. Let's change the subject. Can I impose on you for a favor?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"The sink in the second bathroom has a leak of some sort. Do you think you could take a look at it sometime when you get a chance? I hate to call a plumber for that."

"No need...I'm sure I can fix it. It's no big deal. I need to grab a shower but I can come by after that if you have time."

"That would be great. I really appreciate it."

"I'm happy to do it. I'll pop over in a bit," I said turning to walk away.

"Thanks again...oh and Bill?"

I looked back to her and saw a shit eating grin.

"Leave the yellow wig at home...the rest is up to you." She was laughing and enjoying her little joke immensely.

"Funny lady...funny lady," I shook my head as I walked away.

That certainly went far better than I ever hoped. Clearly there was a side to Nancy that I'd never known before. I wasn't quite certain what I wanted to do with that information but I could be far more relaxed than I had been in the past. I went inside and poured myself a cup of coffee before getting cleaned up. By the time I'd showered and shaved it was perfect drinking temperature. I would have lingered over it far longer but I was anxious to get over to Nancy's. After years of avoiding any innuendos in conversation it appeared that the dam was broken and beyond repair. I really enjoyed a good bit of sexual banter even if it doesn't lead to anything.

I stopped by my garage to collect the most likely tools I would need to fix a leaky sink and some plumbers tape before walking next door. It would be a quick trip back if I forgot anything so I didn't overload myself. Nancy came to the door quickly and let me in. The entry led directly into the living room which was simply, but tastefully furnished. She led me towards the kitchen and dining room.

"Did you want something to drink?"

"I wouldn't say no to a cup of coffee if you've got it. I just had one cup this morning."

"Actually, I was just going to make a pot so you'll have a fresh one in just a couple of minutes."

We made small talk as we waited on the coffee. It wasn't terribly long before Nancy's cell phone interrupted us. Nancy reached for her phone and looked at the screen before answering. Her shoulders seemed to slump just a bit and a frown crossed her face before she answered but her voice gave no hint of displeasure.

"Hello."

Obviously I could only hear one side of the conversation and Nancy didn't move away but she did turn her face away so I wouldn't have been able to see her facial expressions. It didn't matter as I scanned the counter for a magazine or something to distract myself with while she took the call.

"C'mon, I've asked you not to call me that."

"I'm fine what do you need?"

"I do need to look those over...when did you want to drop them by?"

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Bye."

"Crap," Nancy said as she ended the call.

Only then did I look over. "Problem?" I inquired.

"Not really. Do you know Rhonda's mom, Gina?"

"I know of her but I've never met her."

"We're actually good friends but she can be a bit annoying at times. She's gorgeous and confident and she's got all these stories she tells about her exploits. It's like she's the only one who has ever done anything racy. That's fine for her but she won't leave me alone. She's always bugging me to "get back in the game". I hate that term and I have no interest in dating. I loved the life I had with Steve and I just don't see myself ever being in a relationship again. I'll admit I miss the physical side of a relationship sometimes...even often maybe, but I won't live with another man again. The worst of it is she calls me Ice Queen. You'd think she'd be a little more understanding. I mean, we're friends right? I just wish she'd get off my back."

"Wow...I could understand encouraging a friend to be as happy as they can be...I don't know that calling them Ice Queen is the approach I would take. And I would let my friend decide what makes them happy, rather than pushing some agenda on them."

"Exactly...and she's on me all the time. I just wish I could find a way to shut her up. You'll probably laugh at me but when she's had me really pissed off I thought of asking you to pretend in front of her like we had a thing going so she'd leave me alone. I don't know that it would have worked and it wouldn't have been fair to you."

"I'm glad you're looking out for me like that Nancy." Then I put an exaggerated grin on my face. "Still, if I had to choose between fixing a leaky sink and acting like I was jumping your bones from time to time...it's really not much of a contest."

We both laughed at that. Then she stuck out her bottom lip and assumed a pout.

"Are you saying you don't want to fix my sink?"

"Of course not...it would give me great pleasure to fix your leaky sink. Speaking of which, is it the downstairs bathroom that needs looking at?"

"Yeah, it's the one around the corner there. You can get started if you like. Gina is going to come over in a few minutes to drop off some paperwork from the swim team. She won't be here long."

We headed towards the bathroom and I set my tools on top of the sink. It was a simple half bath that was perfectly functional but there was one thing about it that always bugged me. It was just on the other side of the exterior wall next to the entry to the house. There was a smaller high window that left visual privacy but if left open, people coming up to the door could hear anything happening in the bathroom. Nancy always left that window cracked open for fresh air. I never liked using that bathroom when I was over there.

Today was no exception. Nancy had left the window open a bit. I crawled under the sink to survey what I was up against. There was a small bucket under the trap to catch the dripping water. There wasn't a constant drip so I moved it out of the way and asked Nancy if she had an old towel I could use to mop up any water that might spill during the repair. She quickly returned with one. I could see that the drip was coming from the trap and rather than just tightening it up I figured I'd rewrap the threads with fresh plumbers tape just to be safe. This would be an easy repair and I had everything I needed to get it done. As I began to work we heard Gina's car pull into the driveway and Nancy excused herself to greet her.

As I undid the trap I managed to spill water all over my shirt and I swore at my clumsiness. I should have seen that coming. I mopped at the worst of it with the towel before removing what was left of the old plumbers tape and wrapping some fresh tape on the threads. I heard Nancy open the front door as I continued to work.

"Hey Gina."

"Good morning...how's the Ice Queen this morning?"

"Damn it Gina, I've told you not to call me that!"

"Get yourself laid girl, and I'll let you be."

"Whether or not I'm "getting laid" is none of your business. Just get in here and let me look at those forms."

Nancy really wasn't exaggerating about Gina giving her a bad time. Why Nancy's sex life should matter so much to Gina was a mystery. By this time I had put the trap back on and gotten it all tightened up so I extracted myself from under the cabinet. I considered the wet t-shirt I was now wearing and took it off to wring it out in the sink. I could hear Nancy and Gina talking in the next room about the swim team as I got the worst of the water out of my shirt. I was about to put my shirt back on when I caught my reflection in the mirror. It wasn't a large mirror so only my upper torso was visible. I imagined Gina coming around the corner and finding a half naked man in Nancy's house and how she might react to that. I chuckled as I considered the fact that from that angle you couldn't even tell if I was wearing pants. That got me thinking how Gina would react to a fully naked man in Nancy's home. I thought that was pretty comical.

At that point an idea formed in my head. How would Nancy react and how would Gina react...given events and conversations with Nancy in the last day or so I figured I was safe there. And honestly, with the way Gina had been treating Nancy I didn't care if I offended her or not. There was a reasonable chance that this would shut her up if things went well. Now the question was if I had the guts or not to go through with this. I don't know if everything that had happened with the girls and with Nancy had made me extremely confident or absolutely insane but I decided to go through with my plan. I quickly and quietly took my shoes and socks off and then stepped out of my shorts (I never wear underwear). Just around the corner from the open door Gina and Nancy stood together talking. Naked as the day I was born, I stepped out of the bathroom and called out before I rounded the corner.

"Nancy, is there coffee made?"

I then began walking into the living room towards the kitchen and faked a stretch as I cleared the corner. I didn't immediately look to my right where they stood near the door. I'd taken a couple steps before I looked in their direction. Nancy had her back to me and was looking down at the papers that Gina had brought. Gina was looking right at me with a shocked look on her face. Her mouth was open and she reached out to grab Nancy's forearm to get her attention. They both spoke at the same time.

Gina was saying, "Oh, my god."

Nancy responded, "That pot I just fixed should be done now."

Only then did she start to look up and turn towards me. I feigned surprise to find that Gina was there.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. I didn't realize anyone else was here."

Those words had just left my mouth when Nancy finally saw me standing there naked. Time seemed to freeze as her mind worked to process information... Bill is standing naked in my living room. He knew full well that Gina was here and he just called me honey.... Surprise only registered for the briefest moment and then turned to a smile as she knew immediately what I was doing.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you that Gina was coming over. Have you two met?"

"I don't believe so," I said as I crossed the room to shake hands with her.

"This is Bill. Bill, this is Gina."

Gina couldn't say a word but she did extend a hand to me.

"Nice to meet you," I said warmly.

Gina was still mute as I stood there naked next to Nancy. Gina had no idea where to focus her eyes. She seemed unable to look either me or Nancy in the face. She tried to look down to avoid our gazes but then she was confronted with my cock. Finally she locked her eyes on a space somewhere over Nancy's left shoulder.

"I'm going to get that coffee. Can I get you girls a cup?"

"Please," Nancy played right along.

"Uh, no... I really should be going." Gina was a little freaked out.

"Nonsense...stay for a cup of coffee. I need to finish looking at those forms and sign them before you can leave. They're due today."

"Great, three cups...I'll be right back," I said as I slipped my arm around Nancy's waist and leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek before I turned to leave.

"Thanks, babe," Nancy replied.

I imagined two sets of eyes locked on my ass as I turned to walk into the kitchen. Once I rounded the corner I slumped against the counter. I couldn't believe I actually did that. Nancy should have gotten an Oscar for her impromptu performance. She never missed a beat and Gina's reaction had been priceless.

"Gina, how do you like your coffee?" I called, poking my head around the corner to look at the girls. Gina still hadn't recovered so Nancy responded.

"She takes hers black like mine."

Nancy deftly solved the problem of how I was going to figure out how she liked her coffee, too, without having to ask. She was a quick thinker. Fortunately I was able to quickly find some coffee mugs in a cabinet above the coffee maker. I poured three mugs of coffee and considered my next task. I slipped my index finger through the handles of two mugs with my right hand and grabbed the remaining one with my left and returned to the living room. Gina couldn't watch me approach and continued her fascination with that spot on the wall over Nancy's left should.

"Here ya go," I said as I held out the cup in my left hand to Gina. I'd purposely held it far lower and closer to me than was necessary but Gina hadn't seen this as she hadn't been looking.

She'd already started to reach for it before she turned her head to watch what she was reaching for. Normally I'd extend my hand to meet her halfway but I was purposely slow to do so. She couldn't help but get an eyeful of cock as she reached for her coffee. She was trying very hard to hold it together but wasn't having as much success as she was used to. Nancy looked up from the forms in her hand as I reached out with one of the other coffees.

"Mmmm...thanks, Bill," said Nancy as she took a sip form the cup and then returned to the forms in her hand.

There was an awkward silence as Nancy looked at the papers and Gina looked anywhere but towards me. Even I started to fret as there was no reason for me to continue standing there naked. I turned to make my way to the hall.

"I should go put some pants on. Are you girls going to be long?"

"We'll only be another minute or two so putting those pants on would be a waste of time...I have plans for you. I saved a cinnamon roll for you in the kitchen. You can have that for breakfast."

"You're too good to me," I said as I walked to the kitchen. "It was nice meeting you, Gina."

"Uh...you too, Bill," Gina called after me.

I turned the corner into the kitchen and looked around for my cinnamon roll. I'd certainly earned it. I was actually a little disappointed when it turned out there was no pastry. I leaned against the counter and looked out the window at her garden as I sipped at my coffee and thought about what just happened...and the fact that I was still standing around naked in Nancy's home. At least I was out of eyesight for the moment and could relax. Well, I should have been able to relax. In truth, the underlying panic that had put my entire body on alert now dissipated and my body was now responding to an entirely different stimulus. My cock began to swell and the tip no longer rested on my thigh. If I had provided it any encouragement at all I would have immediately had a hard-on. There was some quiet discussion between the girls from the other room but I couldn't make out just what was said. After a couple minutes I did hear Nancy.

largefan
largefan
299 Followers