Getting to know the neighbours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little while later Ada looked the assistant in the eyes and asked; "I see that all these treatments are tailored towards female clients, are these available for men too?"

It was at that moment that Otis realised what was going on, he turned a bright shade of red, the young assistants jaw dropped, then lifted into a broad and very mischievous smile. "I'll have to go and have a chat with the manager, to see what we can do." She turned around on the spot and went through a door into the back with a spring in her step.

Ada turned to Otis, "Oh lift your chin up off the floor darling, I'm just finding out if I can get you spruced up!"

Otis felt a new level of arousal build within him, the possibility of going through one of these procedures terrified him, but he had to admit it was also one of the hottest things he could imagine. A mixture of fear and excitement built deep in the pit of his stomach.

The attractive beauty technician eturned with a very well presented woman in her early 40's, she Introduced herself as Emma and gave Ada and Otis a broad smile. Asking Ada if she would like to come and have a chat in her office. Otis felt quite objectified as she openly looked him up and down before turning around and walking from the room with Ada.

The young women in the salon skirted around him for the next 15-20 minutes, it felt like a very long wait. They kept looking in his direction and giggling, clearly talking behind his back.

After what seemed like a very long time Ada and Emma the manager returned, with a glint in her eye Emma asked Otis to follow her to the treatment rooms upstairs.

Emma couldn't quite believe what Ada had told her, about the young man being her boytoy! At first she was taken aback by how frank Ada had been, and wasn't sure at all. It seemed like the kind of thing that might harm the salons reputation, especially when Ada mentioned his submissive tendencies.

But as her and Ada chatted, and bonded she realised that Ada was professional and discreet. 'Maybe this could work?' She thought. There was also the familiar growing warmth within her too, he was a very attractive young man, and it would be so much fun to play with him a little...

Upstairs the salon was set up more like a spa, the shop manager explained that they did all sorts of beauty treatments here, including massages, aromatherapy, and others.

Following a few minutes filling out health and consent forms Otis was shown a very nicely appointed changing room with a locker and a shower, Emma instructed him to have a shower and put on the robe.

He gave Ada a pleading look, "Now then Otis, you're not going to show me up, are you?" Ada had put him back in his place, this was out of his hands now.

The two women left him to change, as he removed his clothes he felt excited, not knowing what was going to happen, he enjoyed being naked in this unusual and feminine place. He showered, letting the jets of hot wash over and water relax him.

Although he would never have dared to go somewhere like this on his own, he was actually very much enjoying himself. He soaped up his muscular young body, he wondering what was going to happen, feeling comforted knowing that Ada, his Mistress was going to take care of him and make sure he was ok.

Wearing the soft fluffy robe, and nothing else, (as instructed) he made his way into the treatment room.

He was greeted Emma, and the beauty technician, who he though must have been younger than him - perhaps around 20. Ada was sat on a chair in the corner, with her hands on her lap, smiling warmly at him.

Emma, the manager spoke first, "So, Ada has explained to me that you would like to remove some of you body hair, is that right?" she asked with a warm and supportive tone in her voice.

He nodded, demurely, as he looked down at his feet.

"Oh, he's too cute! don't you agree felicity?"

The young woman piped up confidently, "Yes, he's very cute, look he even has dimples!" They all giggled, enjoying his predicament.

Felicity was excited, although she'd had a few boyfriends she'd not quite found the right match. They were nice guys, but she didn't like how they always tried to take charge in bed, and truth be told she was beginning to realise she liked to be bossy, but was having trouble finding the right guy.

Although she wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen she knew she was going to see this hot young man naked, and he was obviously being very compliant. This was a huge turn on! she was ready for the experience and happy to follow her manager's lead.

Otis blushed as they teased him, he could also feel the familiar ache in his cock and balls.

"So first we're going to give you massage to get you nice and supple ok?" Emma didn't wait for a response. "Then we're going to remove the hair from those nice legs of yours, you'll find they look much slenderer afterwards."

Otis hopped up onto the table and laid on is front, a towel covering his buttocks. Emma went to work on his muscles, working in massage oil with her soft hands. He was in heaven and soon feeling very relaxed.

Emma was enjoying the feeling of this young man's body under her hands very much, normally she didn't think about clients in a sexual way at all. But there was something about knowing that this young man was submissive to an older woman, that he was consensually allowing himself to be used in a sexual way, she really felt it in her loins.

Felicity was warming up some hair removal wax in a little kitchen area, and when she came back was surprised to see that Emma had completely removed the towel, something they would never normally do. She had a lustful look in her eyes as she was massaging the young man's muscular bottom.

Otis was instructed to roll over, he was past the point of no return, so compliantly rolled over exposing his completely naked body to the three women in the room. Emma and Felicity paused to take it in for a second, he had a very nice and smooth cock, which they were sure was starting to swell slightly.

With a smile Felicity approached Otis, "Have you ever had a wax hair removal before?"

Otis said no, and Felicity explained what would happen, and that it might hurt a little. But that it would be worth it, she also explained that women go through this all the time, so he should think about what women have to deal with on a daily basis when it hurt. This made Ada and Emma smile, who were now both sat on chairs watching this completely naked young man squirm.

With great care Felicity started applying the warm mixture to his legs in strips. When the first strip was pulled off he let out a little yelp. A small tear formed in the corner of his eye.

He remembered his instructions and wanted to show them how good he could be, so he breathed in and braced for the next strip.

After one of his legs was finished he whimpered "Ada?" "Otis, I'd like you to address me by my proper title in here please," she replied.

He gulped, "Y,Yes Mistress," accepting that the other women were now in on the dynamic of their relationship. After a pause, he carried on, "How much hair are you going to remove?"

Ada smiled, "All your body hair silly, I'd like you nice and smooth, so it's easier to keep you clean."

Otis gulped, and Felicity looked up with a cheeky grin, she was going to enjoy this.

Otis felt mortified, he knew what that meant, they were going to see everything, as that thought sank in the arousal built, and he started feeling his cock swell.

Emma was the first to notice, "It seems that we have a bit of a situation arising! She pointed towards his now rigid pole."

Ada mocked shock and embarrassment, "Otis, how could you embarrass me like this?! I take you out for a treat, and you make such a fool of me!"

Felicity was just enjoying the show, it was a nice cock, and it was fun seeing him so embarrassed!

"Emma, do you have a ruler, or something I can use to swat it down?" Ada asked with a glint in her eye.

A few moments later Emma and Ada were taking it in turns to gleefully whack his rigid cock with a ruler, but it seemed to only be making it harder as it bounced around. "I think he's enjoying this, the shameful little slutboy!" Ada announced.

"Are you enjoying this?" Emma asked in mock disbelief, Otis nodded in reply.

"Call her Mistress Emma" Ada cut across him.

"Yes Mistress Emma."

That was enough for Emma, she'd never had so much fun in her life, this pretty young man calling her Mistress. She knew that this was going to have to be the first time of many she had young submissive man to play with.

"At least it might make doing around his genitals easier, if he's not all flopping about?" Felicity spoke up.

It was agreed that it was time to move onto his pubic hair. Lifting his feet up and spreading his legs, he was past felling ashamed. Felicities hands felt soft and smooth as they deftly moved his cock and scrotum around, while applying the hot wax.

He knew what was coming next, and burst out in a loud cry as the first strip was ripped off. The women started giggling, "Oh do be quiet you silly boy!" Emma interrupted his blubbering.

Felicity made quick work of the rest of his pubic hair, Otis looked down at his now hairless genitals. "Now, isn't that much nicer?" She comforted him by rubbing his shoulder.

Felicity was finding this situation very exciting, she was surprised no one else could feel the heat coming from her aroused state, one thing was for sure when she got home she was going to have some fun with her vibrator!

Otis thought that the worst was over, until he heard Ada say, "Don't forget his anus, I want him clean as a whistle!"

He nearly died with shame when he was made to pull his knees up to his ears, they put a wedge shaped pillow under his lower back, then they all stood at the foot of the bed looking at his spread asscrack, and his swollen cock.

"Well, there's an image I'm not going to forget" Said Emma. There was a stunned silence as the women just observed how submissive the young man had become, considering if maybe having his hair removed had helped with this.

This time Emma took the hot wax, and carefully applied it around his anus, although it was funny seeing him whimper, she didn't want to actually hurt the young man. Otis just layed back, and accepted his fate.

He wasn't sure if it was the shame or the physical pain that burned the most, but when that strip was pulled back he just started crying. A flood of tears came next, it was a release of shame and pain, the shame of not being the firm partner that Lilly needed, of being submissive. In that moment he was just there in that space being a submissive toy for these three women, and he was the happiest he'd ever been.

With that Felicity started tidying up, and Ada comforted him, letting him know that he'd been a good boy. She lovingly wiped away his tears.

As a reward Emma gave him a nice gentle massage, working soothing cream into all the red areas which had been removed of hair. She paid special attention to his genitals and anus, enjoying his gentle groans. When she was finished she squeezed his cock hard, so it shrank back to a normal size. Otis thanked his new mistress.

It was a beautiful moment, he felt like a part of him had been set free, he was open to explore his deep submissive desires, with no fear of shame, judgement, or regret.

12