Getting to The Point of Sex

Story Info
Two university students explore the point.
1.7k words
4.31
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
123 Followers

We agreed to meet up in town for some drinks with the guys from Uni. You turn up wearing one of your low cut tops, which is showing your delightful breasts off to their best, along with a short skirt that is doing the same for your legs. After a couple of rounds you swing round in front of me on the chair and open your legs slightly to let me see up your skirt, to reveal just to me that you have no underwear on. I know exactly what you want to do tonight. This instantly makes my trousers bulge with the naughty thoughts going through my head.

The sight of this bulge in my trousers of course makes you ever so slightly wet, we carry on talking and being sociable to the rest of the guys whilst under the table I am slowly working my hand further and further up your thigh, stroking it gently massaging the soft inner skin whilst my fingers over so occasionally flick up and teasingly reach your fuzz. I am careful to avoid, and not touch your damp warmth, just where you would want my hard cock to go later. I am saving that fun.

Whilst we are both sitting there getting drunker and hornier, we are having more and more fun. You get up and go off to the toilet, when you come back you sit on my lap and can soon feel my hardness on your bum. The whole process is making you want me even more which, you tell me in a whisper.

After a final wiggle of your ass, you sit back on the chair knowing otherwise I would have come far far too early. Sitting on the stool beside me, you quickly open your legs to reveal the glisten that is your damp vagina. This action both teases me and you. We can't help but smile at each other.

Whilst we are looking at each other, there is a commotion. Everyone decides to move on to the next pub, we smile at each other and follow. I put my arm around your waist and following everyone else, slowly slip my hand inside the hem of the back of your skirt. It slides down stretching the elastic. My fingers soon feel your naked warm bum in my hands and I gently squeeze it g, just as I would be if you were riding on top of me. We stop, I remove my hand and step behind you. I give you a big hug with a gentle cupping of my hands around your sexy breasts. Rather excited that they are contained in a sexy bra, no one takes notice as we are now more than several steps behind them.

With drinks at the next pub we are sitting again my hand migrates up from your knee, you are drinking your gins quickly. I have already bought two rounds. You are both horny and noticeably drunk. I can tell by your eyes you don't want to be sitting here in the pub. You now want me deep inside you.

At 11 o'clock everyone else decides to go to Remedies nightclub. Snuggled into each other with our arms around our backs, we decide not to, we want to have more fun alone, elsewhere. We walk in the opposite direction to the hoards towards The Point.

As we walk along I stop us for a kiss. I take the opportunity with my hands up inside the back of your blouse to undo your bra. Smiling sweetly with a hint of excitement, you then help me by untangling the straps from your arms to take it off. Giggling at the situation you fold it the best you can into the small bag you have with you. I'm happy. You're naked below your skirt and top. We walk then stop for a big passionate kiss, your hands go for trousers and undo the fly to find my hard cock, my hands go to your breasts under your top. We kiss and play for a few minutes enjoying the open air semi-nakedness. We remember where we are, in the middle of the street, then stop. Very much drunkenly attempting to make ourselves presentable and carry on walking. Our hands move everywhere and anywhere, we are making very little progress in the walk, we are struggling to keep our hands and lips off each other. We reach the beginning of The Point. We start to walk uphill past the docks. We go to the railing and lean over to watch the little ants in hard hats and high vis jackets that work down there. I am standing behind you. I lift the back of your skirt up, then I open my trousers and let out my hard turned on cock out to try to tease and play with you from behind. Bouncing in and out searching for your hot wet vagina between your bare buttocks. As I do that I am kissing your neck whilst holding your breasts, I gyrate my hips, we both moan as I enter you from behind. I thrust harder as you groan louder with enjoyment. I move in and out of you several times making you wetter and wetter. You stop me as a car goes past..

I withdraw, I kiss you on the neck and grope your breasts. I put your skirt back and tuck myself back in as I turn you around and give you a big kiss. We both don't want me to come just yet. We again keep moving along The Point, rather than follow the road we turn left and take the footpath towards Little Dennis and the arms store. It's dark and thankfully there is no one else around. We are practically walking naked the way our clothes are just about on as we try to walk and play at the same time.

You stop me mid way and with a delightful squeal of excitement you drop to your knees and then with you looking up at me with your evil grin, after a couple of strokes you put my cock in your mouth. At first you kiss it, you practically eat the whole of me in your mouth, you make love to me with your mouth and lips, you put one hand on my balls and gently massage them whilst alternating stroking, your hand is on my cock and using your mouth delightfull. Wanting to be involved, my hand is now down your top massaging your bare breasts. I am moaning and groaning getting close to coming, you sense that and again with your wicked grin, stop and put me away. I know we both want this to continue as long as possible. We are just having too much fun. We carry on walking.

We are on edge and extremely horny for each other. Our hands and lips are bare off each other. We get to the end of the path and turn left towards the canon platforms. Smiling your pretty but evil grin. You sit on the concrete, you pull me down so I am with you, put your arms around my neck and my hands go round your back. We kiss passionately, hugging each other tightly together. Your skirt is now up round your waist, somehow my trousers have been opened and my penis is moving around probing your inner thigh, you wiggle your hips closer to me and we both gasp as I am inside you. You wiggle your hips again to get closer to still, and I am deep inside you feeling your wet warmth vagina on me. I smile wickedly, you kiss me harder, I penetrate deeper, you moan louder.

I rhythmically move my hips in and out of you, we are enjoying it, I am enjoying it far too much, I withdraw from you, we move away from the wall and go to where the armory is again we hitch up your skirt you, bend over I move in from behind and carry on entering you we keep going until I finally come deep inside you.

We go and lie down on the grass and still holding hands and breathing hard watch the stars twinkling overhead for a few minutes to recover.

Soon enough roll over and face each other and have a big hug. We are not home yet there is plenty of walking and playing to go.

We just lie there in each other's arms looking at the stars for a few more minutes then as we start to feel a little chilly, we get up and rearrange our clothing then walk down to Little Dennis, the old Henry VIII fort on the waters edge. We sit in the window ledge looking out, your knees are up by your breasts. I can see your glistening fuzz in front of me, I have two amazing views to look at. You drop your knees, we kiss, we hug. You climb on top swinging your legs out through the open window and settle once again on top of my now hard again penis and kissing whilst I squeeze your ass, we make love once again in the window of Little Dennis.

We hold and hug and kiss. It has been bliss.

However we know that there is more fun to be had on the way home so we stop tidying ourselves up yet again and walk towards the footpath home.

We walked up into the woodland off the main footpath around The Point to the bench we had fun on only a few weeks ago. We sit and kiss, my hand is up your skirt. Your hand is on my cock rather slippery cock, we are both playing. We are having fun with you sitting on top of me again. I lie on the bench you straddle me pushing me deep inside of you. There is nothing left in the tank. We giggle and kiss.

Then we carry on walking along the path in the dark, stumbling and feeling each other stopping to grope and fondle each other. We get to the rope swing, we look at each other and it looks like great fun in our tipsy state. Sex once again with you on it is great fun.

It's now the early hours of the morning, the sun will soon be rising as we make the slow walk home hand in hand along the seafront smiling at what we have just done together. Eventually we get into bed and fall fast into a happy relaxed sleep.

The End

Bazzle
Bazzle
123 Followers