Getting to the Pool Early Ch. 03

Story Info
Naked at the gym.
1.8k words
4.63
19.2k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

Getting To The Gym Early Has Its Advantages Chapter 3

After our extended lovemaking session in one of the shower stalls in the women's locker room, Jennie and I opened the shower curtain and she stepped out to retrieve our towels and continue whatever the morning had in store. Thankfully, where we were was separate from the main lockers, because much to our surprise, in the twenty minutes, or so, that we had been fucking, several other women had entered their locker room to change and start their workouts. I'm sure they had heard the shower running, but we had no idea whether they knew what was going on behind the curtain. Since she stepped out first, Jennie had the good sense to push me back in the stall and warn me what I was facing. Taking stock of the women in the room, she concluded that none of them would be too offended that a naked man was in their locker room, but she wanted to make sure they were dressed before I stepped out.

I asked her if it wouldn't be better to dart back out to the pool, since it was closer, rather than walking thru the group of women. I shouldn't have asked that, because that immediately became the one thing we weren't going to do. Jennie took her running shorts and jog bra off the hook outside the shower, but kept my towel, so I couldn't cover up, or dry off. It was a good thing she wasn't putting her skin tight swimsuit back on. Her rock-hard nipples and still open cunt would not have been hidden from inquiring minds that wondered what we were doing in the shower.

After getting dried off and getting dressed, Jennie announced to the women that her naked boy toy was coming out and that if they wanted a peak, they certainly could. Ignoring the horrified look on my face, she sternly instructed me to 'come on out, Andy, and show these women what you've got!' much to the delight of the eight, or so, women who cared to look. Still dripping wet, I ran my fingers thru my hair and exited the shower stall to approving looks, wolf whistles, and cat calls! It was at that moment that I decided that being naked where I wasn't supposed to be or in front of women I didn't know was exhilarating!

I was hooked! If the sex and benefits stayed interesting, I was going to look forward to this! I had worked hard on my body. My cock wasn't going to embarrass me, size-wise. My hairless, toned, and tanned body was good looking enough to get more admiring comments than complaints.

Thankfully, my manhood wasn't at full staff, but was full enough to impress. Taking my cue from Jennie, I walked slowly and confidently out of the shower thru the locker room full of women. I casually stopped by Jennie, and put my hand softly on the small of her back, trying not to seem uncomfortable with my current state of undress, while she answered questions from the women on why I was naked. Every woman in the room eyed me from top to bottom, but mostly just stared at my crotch. The comments and questions were almost all encouraging. Two of the women asked Jennie...not me...if they could touch me. One softly stroked my hairless ass and one ran the palm of her hand over my smooth chest and stomach. Both smiled at me, approvingly, as my half-staff erection jumped at their touch! If it was up to them, eye candy like me in the morning was a turn on for most of them. The one or two other women, didn't seem to like it, but didn't object. The bottom line was, as far as they were concerned, if more guys who looked like me wanted to swim and work out naked in the morning, that worked for them. In fact, a couple of women told Jennie how lucky she was to have a stud like me to show off!

As the questions and the crowd thinned out, Jennie and I turned to continue our exit from the room. A smiling Marcy met us just outside the lockers. "Well, it's about damn time," she kidded! "I thought you got lost, but since you're smiling, Andy, I assume you are willing to continue on with our little game."

"So far, so good," I replied. "Jennie made a compelling argument. But it's well past the time I'm usually here in the morning. I don't recognize some of the people looking at me right now."

Marcy explained, "Well, while you guys were fucking each other silly, I was busy polling the early folks and several ones wouldn't mind if we had an early morning clothing optional hour, or two...especially since so few folks are here at 5:30. John was very enthusiastic about the nude swim. He didn't want to put his suit back on, so I didn't make him! I think he's going to be a regular attender for getting naked. The yoga class was really pissed that they missed you a little while ago. You might want to stroll that way to get their vote! The owner is OK with it, as long as we have folks sign a waiver, or something, to keep him out of hot water. He's even willing to open earlier if that makes people more comfortable with working out in the nude. He just wants to be sure folks put down towels and shower before using the equipment or the pool."

"So, the guys that are here early are OK with me being naked," I asked?

"Well, it's this way," Marcy deadpanned. "One or two of them probably will start working out naked. For the others, if you going naked increases the chances of any women working out naked, they can go along with it."

"Whatever works," I smiled. "So, if it's OK for me to be naked, does that mean I won't keep getting sex or encouragement from Jennie, or you," I asked?

"Sex and treats are absolutely still on the table," Jennie chimed in! "Our job will now be to expand your naked opportunities. There will still need to be the carrot and the stick of encouragement...or should I say, 'my pussy and your dick'?"

"What do you two have in mind," I asked, hesitantly?

Marcy, thinking out loud, threw out a few ideas. "Actually, there will be more than two of us coming up with ideas. I've had several of the yoga class gals volunteer to help. We could keep you naked longer than the rules say. We could require you to walk from your car and into the gym naked every morning, since you won't need a swimsuit any more..."

"I like that one," Jennie offered!

Chuckling at Jennie's comment, Marcy continued, "Today, we could certainly tell you to pick up your bag from Jack on the way out and walk to your car and drive home naked."

"According to who else is in the pool at the time, we could require you to fuck us, or make us cum before you can begin your morning swim," Jennie suggested. "The list can grow, just like your cock is right now! You must like some of these ideas."

I suddenly noticed how I had briefly forgotten that I didn't have any clothes on at that moment and how comfortable I was standing there naked talking to two beautiful, clothed women...although, I would have been just as happy if they were naked, as well. I also realized by my erection that I must be more into this public nudity than my effort at sneaking in a skinny-dipping session allowed me to admit!

"If getting naked only at the gym gets too 'run of the mill' for you, we can definitely get you naked other places and at other times of the day," Marcy offered to me. "This isn't just a breakfast club nude resort we're running here! In fact, at least one admirer asked if you would consider coming to a party and bartend naked for a group she has over from time to time."

"That's a lot to think about," I answered. "I don't want to get arrested as a sex offender, or anything. As the primary one getting naked, I need to make sure of that."

"What makes you so sure that you'll be the only naked body in the morning," Jennie offered with a wink? "You at least have John wanting to get in on the nude part of this...he just won't get the side benefits!"

"I'll do some research," Marcy replied. "Since it's getting close to 8:00, I want you to be our advertisement for this clothing optional steamroller you started. Walk into the yoga class, if you don't mind...and wave to the ladies. Then pick up your bag and keys on the way out. I don't want you to bother getting dressed.

"In the morning," Marcy continued, "come to the pool naked at 5:00. That's early enough, no one will see inside your car. Don't bother to bring anything but a towel and your goggles from now on. We're going to expand your swimming, exercise, and workout routines to several hours a day!... naked, of course...so we need to get in the work before and after you go to your day job! I'll see if the owner will let you use the tanning bed for free. I'll also ask one of the trainers here to work up a schedule and a diet for you. She won't mind. That way, while we're making sure you're looking smoking hot, you're also advertising that we have a clothing optional workout block in the morning. Do you think that will feed you fetishes for a while?"

"I'm nervous," I answered honestly, "but looking forward to the possibilities. See one, or both of you in the morning!"

Leaving Marcy and Jennie, I opened the door to the yoga class, like Marcy asked. When I casually waved to the class, several waved back enthusiastically, but most just stared with their mouths hanging open. I then walked to the front of the gym, naked...with all eyes in the place looking just at me! It was intoxicating! It was probably the biggest rush of the day for me! Exhibitionist overload!

I picked up my bag at the front desk and walked thru the lobby of the building, and then outside. I slowly walked to my car with the sun shining on every part of me. I took my time, placing my gym bag in my trunk and took several minutes walking around the car like I was inspecting it or looking for something specific. I finally got in and drove home without a stitch of clothes on...excited for the adventure I was about to start. I wasn't sure I was ever going to want to put clothes on anymore!!

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers