Week Away with Daughter and Friends

Story Info
A dirty week ruined, although not a bad second prize.
16.1k words
4.45
23.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
584 Followers

I definitely drew the short straw. The idea was for myself and my wife to hire a lodge for a dirty week away. It had been a long time since it had just been us and just the idea of it made me more than a little excited. The first issue was the only size lodge that was available for the week we had planned was a four bedroom one and it was during the school holidays. Not a huge problem, but it was a lot more expensive to rent. Still, you cant put a price on 24/7 access to sex when, how and as often as you like.

The second much bigger issue was when our daughter, Sophie, caught wind of us having a four bedroom lodge rented and she invited herself along for the week. It is kind of a little difficult to say, "Awww, come on, we were going to have sex all week." Instead a bitten lip and a grimaced response of, "Of course, that would be lovely." She is lovely and I of course love her with all of my being, but come on, give us a break.

The third and final issue that smashed the workings and pissed all over our collective bonfire was when my wife had her leave cancelled with two weeks to go. She is a nurse, and these things happen. She tried to get the shifts covered, but so many shifts and at relatively short notice it wasn't a viable option. Because of the nature of her work we had full insurance and we were going to just cancel it and rebook at another time. Sophie being Sophie though and having those gorgeous big puppy dog eyes managed to convince me that we should still go and she can invite a few of her friends.

After a little bit of dialogue, IE, me trying to get out of it she managed to convince me. She also offered to split the rent cost between people who went. Which changed an expensive week away into a relatively cheap one. My wife was fine with that and my only stipulation was "no boys" Sophie is 18 years old and what she gets up to behind closed doors is entirely her business. I didn't want salt rubbing into the wounds though of hearing her, or her friends getting what had been the original intention for me. Selfish? Fuck yes, but what you gonna do?

I had been tricked into driving. I was the only one who had a big enough car to carry five adults plus their luggage. We had intended to take bikes with us to get around the site, but space was at a premium so we decided to rent them if we needed to. My new plans were to take some good books, my Nintendo Switch and to just enjoy the peace and quiet.

The people who were going are. Myself, Carl. I am 41 years old. 6 foot tall, dark short hair and I look after myself. Time is slowly winning, but I like to think I keep in shape for my age and keep myself trim. Sophie, my daughter, She is 18, barely Five foot tall. Shoulder length brunette hair and very skinny. In fact they are all very skinny. I personally like a bit of meat on the bones and all four of them look like they could do with a decent meal. Chloe who is also 18. Five foot seven tall, short blonde hair that she has in a pixie cut style. Hanna who is the eldest if the four at 19 years old, but only by a couple of months. She is five foot ten and has long brunette hair that goes most of the way down her back. Finally there is Alison who at over six foot is the tallest. She has blonde shoulder length hair and is also 18 years old.

I looked at the four of them all chattering and giggling as only a group of teenage girls can manage and sighed. What had I let myself in for? It was a Friday morning and traffic was going to be terrible. A good run the site was only 2 hours away. Best estimate Google map route was giving almost 4 and a half, and it was only getting worse. "You all ready?" I asked.

A chorus of yes was returned and they started to get into the pickup. The back was full of cases and various other bags that I have no idea what was in them. I had a small case which I had struggled to fill up, each of the girls had one case that was bigger than mine, plus a rucksack, plus their handbag. It was a nice day and was forecast to be a nice week, so there was at least a little bit of flesh on show. Sophie, Hanna and Chloe were wearing shorts that took the requirement of being short to the extreme. None of them were flashing the ass in hot pant style ones, but even so, it was hardly a bad view. Alison was wearing a skirt that looked more like a belt worn by 70's glam rock stars than a skirt. She had also won whatever competition that they had had for who sat in the front. Sophie and Alison were wearing loose fitted t-shirts, Chloe was wearing a vest that just about met the waist band of her shorts and Hanna was wearing a crop top that showed off her very flat and toned stomach. She also had a belly button piercing which I must admit I do like on girls.

For the first 20 minutes or so I was involved in the conversation, but after that I tuned out and just concentrated on the road and listened to the radio. It was busy and the radio was updating with traffic announcements. Not that I could do anything about it as there was only one viable road up the North West of the UK, and that was the M6, that was currently broken for the majority of the journey.

I passed a sign for a service station and was about to ask if anyone wanted to stop when Alison said, "You mind if we stop? Need a pee."

"Sure," I nodded as I changed into the inside lane and left the motorway at the junction. It was busy and eventually I found a parking spot.

"Are you staying here?" Hanna asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, take your time though," I said.

"Okay dokay," Alison smiled at me, "Want anything?"

"No ta, I am okay," I said as the doors opened and the four of them got out.

I watched them wander across to the service station and found myself comparing bottoms. Sophie was my daughter, so leave that one out of it. But the three of them were fucking hot. As I say I am not into really skinny girls. As a fantasy fuck though two bums being hugged by tight shorts and one being what looked like centimetres from being flashed in a short skirt was a nice sight.

After 15 minutes they arrived back and climbed back in. The pickup truck was fairly high and there is a method for getting in and out of it. You have to place the foot furthest away from the door onto the step, then using the handle on the 'A' pillar to pull and slide your other leg passed the one on the step as you climb in. Alison did not have this method at all and got herself tangled and twisted as she very clumsily clambered up into her seat. I will state here that I wasn't looking with an intent to see anything, but I was watching just because she was balancing a few things and I was expecting her to spill something on my seat. She didn't, and as a very nice bonus prize she some how managed to twist towards me with her leg at a right angle as she sat on the seat giving me a rather nice view straight up her skirt.

I diverted my eyes as it felt like an invasion of privacy, but not before she flashed her white panties at me. "Very graceful," Hanna giggled.

"Yeah, I know," Alison said as she straightened herself out. She looked at me and placed her drink and sandwich on the dashboard while she put her seatbelt back on. I was handed a sandwich, crisps and a drink from them which I thanked them for. I offered to pay, but they wouldn't let me.

We continued the journey and after what felt like an eternity we finally arrived. They had hoped to get there early enough to go swimming, but it was gone 4pm when we finally arrived so we just went up to the lodge. Chloe opened the front door and went inside. The front door went straight into an open plan kitchen, dining and living room. A large flat screen TV was on the wall as well as an L shaped sofa that would easily seat eight.

To the left of the kitchen was a corridor that ended at the main bedroom which was en-suite. Just before the master bedroom was a bathroom with shower and before that was a double room. To the right of the kitchen was another corridor that ended in a large family sized bathroom with bath. Off the corridor were two more double rooms. Despite claims from each of the girls I claimed the master with en-suite for myself leaving them to fight over the remaining three rooms. Two of them would have to share and after a little bit of discussion and a few games of rock paper scissors Chloe got the room nearest to myself. Alison got the room by the other bathroom and Sophie and Hanna were sharing the largest of the double rooms.

We unpacked the car and sorted out the communal stuff. We had brought with us some food and I had brought myself a crate of beers. The girls had various bottles of alcohol and mixers. Vodka, Rum and Gin was what I could see. Along side many bottles of lemonade and cola. They decided to have a wander down to the village centre and see what was what. I stayed up at the lodge and made myself comfortable. I connected my Switch to the TV and unpacked my stuff into my wardrobe and draws.

After a couple of hours they returned and were carrying a disposable BBQ as well as sausages, burgers, halloumi and some bread buns. "Boiling out there," Hanna said as she swept her hair off her face and plonked herself onto the sofa. "Oh, that is harder than I was expecting," she exclaimed as her bum bounced off the sofa, which was indeed fairly hard.

"First time she has ever said that," Chloe grinned.

"Shush you," Hanna said as she looked at me and blushed.

I am fairly sure none of them are as sweet and innocent as they look. I know Sophie isn't a virgin and I also know that Sophie and Hanna have been more than just friends in the past as well. I am not sure if it was just curiosity or whatever, but she had opened up about it to her Mum and myself a few months back. We both suspected as no matter how quietly you think you are being as a teenager, you really are not being that quiet. Really tough on how to react though when your daughter tells you that she is into girls. The reaction I wanted to give was a shrug and to tell her to be who she wants to be and it is totally fine. Not wanting to be flippant or dismissive though it probably took her weeks to pluck up the courage to tell us. Luckily she told us at the same time and her Mum is great at that sort of stuff, so I just nodded and agreed where required. Two weeks later she was trying to be quiet with her new boyfriend. Oh to be a teenager again.

I just waved my hand dismissively as Hanna's blush and stood up. As BBQ had been picked by the looks of it as the only man it was my duty to cook it. Fire, cook, meat, grrr and all that.

After eating and clearing up we sat outside on the patio for a while. I was just sipping beer and listening into their conversations. The vast majority was of no interest, but occasional snippets of what they had brought to sleep in and what swimwear they each had with them kept my attention at least partially on their conversation. The patio looked out into the forest and was very well secluded. My mind started to wander and if our original plans had come off my wife and I would definitely have had sex out here.

To answer the two questions that you probably have. Sleepwear was:

Sophie -- Vest and underwear. Standard, fairly sure that is what she wears all year round.

Hanna -- T-shirt and underwear, but she did say that she normally sleeps naked at home

Alison -- Normally sleeps naked, but she has a shorts and vest top pyjama set with her. After being pushed on it she wont be wearing any underwear.

Chloe -- Naked, but she has a long t-shirt with her for bathroom runs

It didn't escape my attention that three out of four of them usually sleep naked. That is 75% and I did wonder whether that was a representative percentage. I have always assumed that girls wear at least a top and panties, but the stereotype of full pyjamas was my assumption for the majority. I am purely basing that on my wife as she is a pyjamas girl all year round. Even after sex she gets dressed for sleeping. I never wear anything in bed, although for this holiday I did bring some shorts and a t-shirt with me. I would still sleep naked, but if I needed to leave my room for whatever reason I had the shorts and t-shirt with me.

Swimwear was:

Sophie -- Black bikini

Hanna -- White swimming costume

Chloe -- Blue bikini

Alison -- Black swimming costume although she had brought a bikini with her as well.

I had wanted a little more detail on the swimwear really. A white swimming costume seemed like a silly idea, as doesn't white go very see through? I would also have liked to know what style bikini Chloe and Alison had with them. I assumed they weren't going to be thong style bottoms, but type would have been nice. Sophie had her string one where the top ties behind her back and the bottoms on her hips. Full back on them and generous cups as well. I only know that because she was arguing with her Mum last night about where she had put it as she couldn't find it. Unsurprisingly it was still in her swim bag from earlier in the week. Also unsurprisingly there was no apology offered for practically accusing her Mum of theft.

At just gone 11pm I excused myself. Driving always made me tired and it had been an especially long drive due to the traffic. I refilled their drinks before I went and told them I would see them in the morning. I went into my room, closed the door and opened the windows as it was really warm. I stripped, had a quick shower and got into bed. I did like having a large double bed to myself, but at the same time if my wife was here I wouldn't have to use my own hand and cook up some fantasy for my orgasm.

The crisp sheets was all it took and I felt my penis grow to it's full length. I wasn't particularly big. If I was measuring I would say I am 6 inches long. Insertable length though and I was five inches at best. I had never had any complaints though, plus at 41 years old the worries of whether my dick was big enough were well in my past. I don't shave, but I am not a naturally hairy guy. I have a very thin covering of chest hair plus the usual other places. Not a forest though by any stretch of the imagination.

I pushed the duvet down to me knees, opened my legs and took hold of myself. Slowly stroking up and down my thoughts wandered. I imagined what Chloe looks like in bed and naked and what all three of them look like in swimwear. My thoughts always went back to Alison's ungraceful entry into my car though and the view of her underwear. I closed my eyes and imagined she had done it on purpose just to show me her panties. The pure white thin material hugging against her pussy that was already a little wet in anticipation of me. I wondered if she shaved or not. I decided that she did as I am fairly sure she isn't a natural blonde.

I sped up with my hand and could already feel myself starting to lose control. One bad thing with being older is you get really good at masturbating. Sometimes it is nice for it to last a while, but practise make perfect, and I know what speed and motion is required to get the end result. Next time she got in the car she flashed her underwear again and grinned at me while she did so. Biting her finger seductively she closed her eyes and sucked it slowly. Sitting next to me she crossed her legs so her skirt rode up showing me a lot of leg.

"Sorry Mr Lloyd," she said, "But these are really uncomfortable. Do you mind if I remove them?" she asked uncrossing her legs and looking at me.

I just nodded and she lifted her hips off the car seat, hooked her fingers into the elastic of her white panties and slid them down and left them into the foot well. She looked at me and opened her legs. I couldn't see anything, but she slowly let her hand drift down to her skirt and up it. Closing her eyes she moaned softly next to me.

"Naughty girl," I whispered to myself as I lost control.

My legs tensed and I went as fast as I could. My cock fired a ribbon of cum onto my chest and belly followed by a second and a smaller less intense third ribbon splattered onto my hand and belly. Slowing down I let my orgasm fade before getting up and cleaning myself up. I got back into bed and fell asleep. I heard Sophie and Hanna next door as they got sorted for bed, but I didn't wake up properly.

I woke up at half 6. I was always awake early. I got up, showered, and dressed into a t-shirt and shorts after checking the weather out of the window which looked like it was going to be nice again. The village centre shop opened at 7am so I walked down and got myself a paper. It was about a 20 minute walk, and by the time I got back it was approaching half 7. I made myself some toast for breakfast and a cup of tea then sat at the table to eat it and read the paper. I wasn't sure what time to expect to see any of the girls. If Sophie was anything to go by not before double figures and certainly not at half 7am. Even so I switched the TV on just so they knew someone was awake so they knew to not do a bathroom dash naked / nearly naked. I did pause at this stupid decision, but I wasn't a dick.

I did consider going for a run, or at least a walk to the bike hire place as the site was huge and offered nice views. No cars were allowed on site except for loading and unloading on arrival / departure day so the only options were walk, run, or cycle. As it happened though I just sat on my arse and read the paper. Much to my surprise at half 8 Sophie surfaced and disappeared into the bathroom. She came back out and made herself and I assume Hanna a drink before going back into their room after a quick conversation. It has been a long time since I have been 18, and I have never been an 18 year old girl. During my few years at college though living in mixed accommodation none of the girls wandered around wearing just a vest and panties. Sophie seemed to have no issue with it at all. Yes she was technically decent, but even so. Maybe I was becoming a prude in my old age, or maybe girls were just getting more liberal.

My train of thought was broken when Chloe came out of her room in what I would not class as a long t-shirt. "Morning," she said cheerily, "You okay?"

"Yeah thanks," I said doing my best to not stare at her bare legs. "Sleep well?" I asked. Her t-shirt covered what it needed to and absolutely nothing more than that. Using the conversation from yesterday as my base it was short enough that if I was sat on the floor I would be looking at her pussy. I would also look a little crazy being sat on the floor, but that isn't the point I am making. It was short, especially if she had nothing on underneath it.

"Yeah, very well thanks," she said smiling at me before disappearing into the bathroom for a few minutes. As she turned around I definitely saw her bum, and yes, it was very cute. She came back and unfortunately the front of the t-shirt behaved itself. "Did you sleep okay?" she asked.

"Yeah thanks," I nodded losing the battle with willpower as I looked at her legs and fantasised.

"Anyone else up?" she asked.

"Sophie is and took a couple of drinks back so I assume Hanna is as well, not seen anyone else though yet," I said.

"Okay, I will just get dressed," she said disappearing into her room and closing the door behind her.

By half 9 they were all up and dressed and chattering away. I was in a sexy living hell. 20 years ago I would have been living the dream, 20 years later though and happily married it was almost a torture. Is it cheating when one of your daughters mates bends over to pick something up and your mind instantly imagines you standing behind her giving it to her? Either way, eye candy a plenty and I was not complaining.

They were cute. They involved me at every opportunity. Probably more than I wanted them to as laying around in the lodge playing the Switch and relaxing was my plan. As it happened though I got dragged out a few times during the first two days. Once to swimming, which was definitely the highlight. Four teenagers in swimwear was nothing to be scoffed at. As I proved later than night though it was something to whack off to though. To be crass and rank them though. Hanna was top. I am a sucker for long brunette hair and coupled with a white swimming costume, which incidentally didn't go see through, was adorable and I could have made myself blush at imagining what I would do to her. Chloe a very close second purely due to the bikini followed immediately by Alison and then last but not least, back away from my fucking daughter, Sophie. Roll a four sided dice though, they were all ridiculously cute.

stripgnd
stripgnd
584 Followers