Getting Together with Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara wandered into the living room as I was replying to her message.

"Good morning sleepy head", I said as I typed away on my phone.

"Good morning", she replied, smiling. "Anything interesting?" Sara gestured to the phone in my hand.

"Just Rachel. She's picking me up in a couple of hours. I imagine I'll be dragged around a fair few clothes shops. At least it's her turn to get lunch."

"That sounds like fun. Can I tag along?"

I added a message to Rachel asking if she minded extra company on our outing. I added that lunch would be on me as a sweetener. I received an affirmative reply almost immediately.

Sara had drifted into the kitchen and returned with 2 mugs of coffee and toast.

"Looks like you're coming shopping," I said as I took the steaming mug from her.

"Brilliant. I hate shopping alone and I need a few things. Some underwear would be good. I have brought any with me. What's Rachel like?"

I explained that we were about the same age and that she and I had been partners briefly almost 20 years ago. Rachel was pretty well 100% submissive so we didn't work well together. I could certainly satisfy her needs but she couldn't take the reins, so we decided to just be friends, and had been ever since.

Sarah asked if Rachel still "played". I told her that I didn't know. As friends, it wasn't something we discussed. She'd had partners over the last 20 years but was currently single. We focussed on our friendship and rarely talked about what was going on with others. I'd been a shoulder to cry on a couple of times.

Time was moving on and I certainly needed a shower before I could go anywhere. Being the gentleman I asked Sara if she wanted to use the bathroom first.

"No. You go ahead. I'll tidy up a little bit more and go after you."

I enjoyed my shower and took the opportunity to deal with the stubble around my cock. Once clean and feeling refreshed I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed into the bedroom.

Sara was sitting on the bed. She'd brought all the ropes and toys back in from the living room. She was studying the cock cage that Karen had bought for me. She'd found it amongst the toys.

"Did I see this on the dresser at the hotel?" she asked.

"Possibly", I replied. "I was blindfolded at the time". I grinned at the memory.

"Would you wear it for me while we're out today?"

I confess the thought of having it on while with Rachel there made me a little uncomfortable. We'd separated that part of our lives so very long ago. I think little head took over from big head though, and after all, it wouldn't be visible under my jeans so only Sara and I would know I was wearing it.

"OK. Yes, I'll wear it. But don't go making Rachel uncomfortable. It can be our dirty little secret."

Sara beamed at me as she fumbled with the padlock. She handed me the cage with the padlock undone. She kept hold of the keys.

"Here. You put in on while I get showered."

Sara headed off to the bathroom and I dressed having secured myself in the cage. Wearing it under jeans was quite different to jogging bottoms. Everything felt a little bit tighter. I was very aware of the confinement.

I went back into the living room whilst Sara showered and made herself presentable. She'd made herself busy while I was showering as the room looked completely vanilla.

It wasn't long before Sara finished washing and she joined me in the living room.

She sat next to me and placed her hand on my crotch, squeezing slightly.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Quite tight," I replied. I could feel myself swelling to fill the cage.

"Well, these bloody jeans are rubbing against my clit every time I move. I must be a bit overly sensitive from all our playing. I'll be soaking wet before we get to town."

Just then my phone rang. Rachel was outside waiting for us. We both grabbed our jackets and headed down to meet her.

The drive was relatively quiet after we'd done introductions. We headed to an outlet place just on the edge of town. We parked up and headed in together.

One of the first stores was a Calvin Klein underwear shop. The girls made a beeline for it. I excused myself from the potential torture and went to the shoe shop next door. I didn't need shoes but I did want to avoid the possible arousal from 2 girls going through bras and knickers and asking for my opinion -- Sara would be teasing me on purpose and Rachel wouldn't know what was going on. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall though.

I tried on a couple of pairs of shoes just to kill time. I did end up buying a pair of walking boots. Winter was coming and my old boots had seen better days.

I left the shop as Sara and Rachel walked out of the underwear store, both with carrier bags. They were chatting away. I was surprised that they seemed to be getting on so well.

We wandered through a few more shops. Rachel picked up a few blouses for work. Sara seemed more focused on casual wear. They carried on talking about this and that. Now and then I'd be asked my opinion on an item, knowing that my thoughts would count for little. I was demoted to bag carrier.

We nearly walked past Fat Face but Sara stopped and dragged us both inside. I had a look at the menswear as Rachel and Sara picked out a few tops and skirts. They both headed to the changing rooms at the back of the store. I stood and waited for them with their bags.

The shop was busy and the girls opted to share a changing booth. I could hear them continue to talk as they tried on their findings. Suddenly Sara pulled back the curtain saying "What do you think of this?"

She was stood there in a skirt and blouse, turning from side to side, seemingly seeking my approval. I noted that she was braless under the blouse and that her nipples were very obviously hard beneath the thin material. Rachel was behind her, to her left. She was wearing nothing but a high-cut thong; the material was almost translucent. I could make out a landing strip of short hairs contained within. Her nipples were dark and very hard. It was almost as if she was unaware that I was there.

I spluttered a little, distracted by Rachel's nudity. I hadn't seen her like that for a long, long time. I felt myself immediately harden in the confines of my cage.

"It's very nice", was all I managed to say. Rachel seemed to ignore that I was there. She turned to pick up a similar blouse and dressed as if I wasn't there.

Sara closed the curtain, and I heard hushed whispers as they carried on trying their clothes on.

They weren't in there for much longer. A pile of clothes was placed on the rail by the changing area. Leaving together with me following behind they handed a bunch of tags to the cashier. Sara was wearing the outfit she'd shown me, now with her jacket hiding her bralessness. She had a bundle of clothes under her arm which she placed in one of the bags I was carrying.

After the ladies had paid we left the shop and headed to the diner-style restaurant across the courtyard. Sara headed straight for one of the empty booths and Rachel sat next to her. I sat opposite next to all the shopping bags.

As we looked at the menu, Sara and Rachel both removed their jackets and handed them across to me so I could pile them on top of the bags. I quickly noticed that they were now wearing matching blouses and were both braless. My cock hardened and filled my cage. Their nipples were hard and on display.

Sara was directly opposite me and I felt her foot between my legs. She proceeded to rub my inner thigh with her toes, pausing to apply pressure to my caged cock which was most definitely straining against its confines.

The conversation between the three of us whilst we ordered and waited for our food was laced with innuendoes from the girls. They appeared to be competing to see how many times they could use the words "hard", "wet", and "satisfy" to name but a few. All the while Sara kept her foot moving between my legs. I did find it difficult to follow their lines of conversation due to the distractions. Rachel was most definitely in on the joke.

Even with the cage, I had a pronounced bulge in my jeans when we stood to leave the diner. As I stood there with the bags, acting the gentleman to let them leave before me, both Sara and Rachel made a point of rubbing against me as they passed.

I followed the girls for what seemed like hours as they carried on shopping. The innuendoes carried on flowing.

In a shoe shop, I was treated to a very pleasant upskirt view from Sara who was evidently not wearing any underwear. Rachel tried on a pair of ridiculously high-heeled shoes and asked me what I thought as she modelled them, hands on hips holding her jacket open, her nipples visible bouncing beneath her blouse as she marched towards me.

I spent the rest of the outing as hard as I could be allowing for the cage.

I was quite relieved when our little outing came to an end. The drive home was brief and the conversation was more light-hearted. When we reached my apartment block I went to the boot and picked out Sara's bags, leaving Rachels for her to take home. The girls chatted whilst I did this. We then said our farewells and Rachel headed off, leaving Sara and I to wander back to my flat, with me still loaded up with bags.

As soon as we entered the flat we both headed straight into the living room and, dumping the shopping bags on the floor, flopped down together on the sofa.

"So what was going on with you and Rachel?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" replied Sara innocently.

"Well flashing Rachel in the changing booth, nipples at lunch and those awful innuendoes."

"OK. I'll come clean" said Rachel "While we were picking out undies, I told Rachel I had you in a cock cage. I said it would be fun to tease you a little bit. I asked her if she was game, and it turns out she was."

"Well, it all makes sense now, but Rachel and I haven't done anything kinky together since we were a couple. We've been pretty well strictly platonic for nearly 20 years." I was surprised that Sara had got Rachel to agree so easily.

"She wasn't playing with you. She was playing with me today." Sara explained. "Anyway, enough chatter. I want to get you out of that cage and have a bit more fun."

Well, I wasn't going to argue with her.

"Get your clothes off. I need to get some bits and bobs from the bedroom."

I didn't waste any time undressing and Sara wasn't away for long. She returned with my bag of ropes and a blindfold.

She gestured for me to sit on the coffee table.

I didn't hesitate.

She went down on her knees and moved my legs so they were on either side of the end of the table. Taking a rope she carefully bound my ankles to the table legs. I couldn't bring my legs together at all.

She then pushed me backwards, so I was lying with my head at the other end of the table. Taking my arms, she bound each wrist and then pulled them below the table. She tied my wrist ropes together below me, so I was cuffed to the table. I had a bit of movement in my arms.

Gently lifting my head she positioned a cushion under me and then pulled the blindfold over my head rendering me sightless.

I could sense that she'd sat down and felt her take hold of now swollen balls. My cock responded rapidly to her touch, filling the cage.

"Seems such a shame to set him free," she said as she stroked me through the cage.

I felt her fingers on the padlock and heard the familiar "click" as she released me. My cock swelled more and pushed the cage away from me. I felt her sliding it off. She struggled to get the ring off but after a little pushing and squeezing my cock was finally free.

She gripped my cock and massaged my balls. I was so hard I was aching.

I could feel her pulling my balls downwards and then wrapping rope around my scrotum. I felt a constant pressure on my balls as she fed the rope under the table and attached it to the rope between my wrists. I could still move but any movement would apply more pressure on my aching balls.

Sara started to stroke my cock up and down. I knew it would be more difficult for me to cum with my balls pulled down but the sensations were lovely. She didn't need any lube. I was producing plenty of pre-cum.

I froze when I heard a key in my front door. The only other people with keys were Rachel and my landlord and I wasn't entirely happy with either of them finding me in this state.

"Perfect timing," said Sara, releasing my cock. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes please" came the reply. It was Rachel. I was a little relieved.

"Sit down. Make yourself at home", said Sara.

Whilst effectively blind I could sense Rachel sitting on the sofa near my head.

"It looks like you're having fun," said Rachel. I wasn't sure if this was directed at me or Sara.

Sara called out from the kitchen, "Yes. Doesn't he look great like that? Could you make sure he stays nice and hard for me? I won't be a mo."

I heard Sara walk up the hallway and the bathroom door close. I felt Rachel slide her way down the sofa and then a cool hand encircled my aching cock. I hadn't softened at all but felt myself throb as Rachel took hold of me. She teased the exposed head of my cock with her thumb as she squeezed and released me.

The bathroom door opened and Sara returned via the kitchen. Rachel released my cock and returned to her former position nearer my head.

"Thank you. I hope red's OK?" Sara must have poured them each a wine.

Sara sat down and lay her legs across my thigh. Her toes started teasing my aching cock as she chatted with Rachel, almost as if I wasn't in the room.

"Thanks for a lovely afternoon, and thanks, of course, for your help, " said Sara.

"No, thank you. It was fun. I haven't had fun like that in a long while." Rachel replied.

"Well, I did promise you a good spanking if you helped me and I'll make good on my promise when you've finished your drink, if you like?"

"That sounds delightful. Was there anything else you'd like to do?" Rachel asked.

"Oh. I have a few ideas I think you will enjoy. Have you ever been caned?"

"No, I haven't. It kind of scares me. Can we see how I feel after you've spanked me?" Rachel replied.

This surprised me. All those years ago when Rachel and I played together she was adamant that she would never be caned. The toes playing with my cock were a major distraction, but I was enjoying being there on display for two lovely ladies.

"Of course we can. You finished that drink quickly. Please stand and undress for me. You should refer to me as Mistress from now on." Sara's voice took on a surprising air of authority. Even given my predicament I was quite impressed. My cock ached as she continued to tease me with her toes.

"Yes Mistress" came Rachel's response.

I felt Rachel stand and truth be told I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't get to see her disrobe. She'd had a great body 20 years ago and since then had kept herself fit, regularly visiting the gym and taking numerous dance classes.

Sara too stood at this point and my very hard cock was left waving in the air.

"Ok. Let me position you before I add a few ropes for good measure. Please stand astride the coffee table."

I felt a leg brush my body as Rachel stood over me. I wasn't sure what to expect. Then I felt the weight of her body slowly lowered onto my own. Her breasts, a firm set of b-cups pressed against my chest -- her nipples were as hard as bullets as they pressed against me.

Rachel shuffled downwards until I felt the hairs from her neat landing strip rubbing against my pubic bone. The heat from her pussy was on my cock which throbbed to her touch. I felt a hand push my cock until it was snuggly between Rachel's buttocks.

More ropes were added to my ankles and I felt Rachel shift a little as her ankles were secured to mine. The heat from her pussy seemed to grow and as she moved I became aware of her wetness against me, trickling onto me.

Then I felt Sara move and she brushed against my shoulder as she was tying Rachel's wrists below the table. I had effectively become a very aroused whipping horse. Rachel lay her head on my right shoulder, her hair against my neck.

Rachel stood "Are you comfortable", she asked.

"Yes Mistress" came the reply.

"Good. You told me earlier you would normally get 50 smacks. We'll start with 50 and I want you to count them out loud for me." I was surprised by this as she didn't get 50 from me!

I was aware of Sara moving around in the room and then suddenly the sound of the first smack. Rachel flinched slightly and called out "One". The smacking continued and I could tell from Rachel's movement that Sara was alternating buttocks for each strike.

After 10 or so Rachel started to writhe and wriggle a little and I was very aware of her hot, wet pussy rubbing again the base of my cock. As the numbers grew so did Rachel's movements and the moisture between her legs seemed to flow onto me. I was aware of her juices trickling onto my balls and between my buttocks. I imagine I was adding to this with pre-cum as she rubbed against my cock which was still throbbing against her.

A couple of times Sara's hand also met with the head of my cock as she struck. It was only really her fingertips so there was no pain. We she reached 50 Rachel continued to writhe, pushing herself down again my cock, stimulating herself, and me. Her breathing was heavy as if she was approaching orgasm.

"Do you think you can handle the cane?" Sara asked.

"Yes Mistress" There was no pause before Rachel's response. She was still rubbing her pussy against my very hard cock.

"I'll start gently but make sure you count the strokes clearly for me. Lift yourself a little, I need to get this cock out of the way."

I felt Rachel lift her pussy up a little and a hand went round my cock. As Rachel lifted the hand guided my swollen cock head, rubbing it against the wetness of Rachel's pussy before pushing and guiding me into her warmth. Rachel moaned as she lowered herself, impaling herself until our pubic bones ground against each other again.

I heard and felt the familiar tapping of the cane against Rachel's buttocks. I was trying to focus on not cumming, buried deep in Rachel as I was.

There was a swish as the cane came down for its' first stroke.

Rachel cried out "One" and I felt her tense up both on top of me and around my cock. She writhed and ground herself against me, seeking more stimulation.

Another swish, another cry. I felt Rachel start to orgasm, her muscles tensing up and down the length of my swollen and sensitive cock.

As the cane continued to strike, she counted and moaned as her orgasm gripped her. Her constant movement was too much for me and felt myself explode deep inside her. My cum flooded out of me to mix with her juices as she writhed around me. Her movements continued even after the twelfth stroke, milking me beyond sensitivity. I lost none of my hardness as she fucked herself using my cock. I was still hard even when she slowly became still, her breathing heavy against my shoulder.

I lost track of time. It could have been seconds or minutes before I heard Sara speak.

"You two need to get cleaned up."

I felt Sara releasing Rachel from her bonds. I was still tightly secured.

Rachel lifted herself off me. My cock was still pointing skywards and now felt cold having been released from her warm, wet embrace.

Rachel moved off me only to return as I felt her legs once more straddling the table. I felt her lower herself and her now wet landing strip met with my chin before her pussy was planted against my awaiting mouth. Her body lowered and she took my still-aching cock into her mouth. It was warm again as she started to suck and lick me.

I licked too as our combined juices started to flow from her. I licked and swallowed, the stream seemed endless. My cock responded to her attention, and I felt it throb and swell in her mouth. I was amazed that I might have the capacity to cum again so soon.

1...345678